No Nut November 32

Story Info
Mick continues his celibacy.
1.2k words
4.25
613
1
0

Part 12 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally exited the sauna after trying to relax but the only thing I did was sweat my balls off.....literally.

I exited and sighing finding I was just as stressed as I was when I went in. Plus the whole 'I need to be crazier' didn't make any sense to me.

I looked back at the sauna thinking the contraption was completely useless....then I sighed as I thought that maybe being sexually frustrated didn't help and was keeping me from actually relaxing.

With my shorts draped over my shoulder I decided that it was time to shower and get something into my stomach. Really don't want a repeat performance of last night if I can avoid it.

I made my way down to my bedroom and found Amber laying there eating grapes and watching TV.

The moment she saw me her face lit up, "Oh there you are!" Then she pouted, "You had me scared. I didn't know where you were."

I grunted as I walked by, "Did you check the sauna?"

Amber blinked, "There's a sauna here?"

I nodded as I stopped and turned around looking at Amber who was focused on my hanging member while I was looking at her bowl of grapes.

I leaned down and grabbed a handful of grapes before popping them in my mouth as I spoke through a mouthful of the delectable fruit, "Thanks I needed that."

Then I turned and walked off to the bathroom to wash off all my sweat.

I was kind of happy Amber didn't join me in the shower and yet at the same time I was irritated that she didn't join me in the shower. Still I felt better after washing my body off from all the sweat and body odor I had built up from the sauna.

I stepped out to see Amber still lounging on the bed watching TV as she had finished off the grapes.

I grunted at her, "You hiding from my sister?"

Amber looked at me confused, "No." She tilted her head, "Why? What did I miss?"

I sighed, "I guess after you tucked me in last night and decided to lay on top of me," I eyed her as she smiled and only exclaimed, "Oops" with a sweet smile. I rolled my eyes and continued, "I guess my sister in her infinite wisdom used her taser as a scare tactic last night to keep the rest of you girls in line until Dec. 1."

Amber gasped, "Oh my!' She frowned, "Now I'm bummed that I missed out on the fun."

I stared at her and immediately thought What the hell is wrong with you?

Then my sister's statement of acting more crazy to keep her friends, who are also crazy, in a ploy to keep them in line was beginning to make sense.

I sighed as I spoke, "Of course you would."

She smiled at me, "Masochist remember."

I groaned before looking at her, "Is that going to be a theme after Dec. 1?"

Amber blinked at me, "What do you mean?"

I looked at her, "You know....wanting me to hurt you and all that?"

Amber looked at me before she padded the bed next to her. I looked down at the spot not too sure if I wanted to sit down or not.....especially with my stomach growling after that small handful of grapes.

Still I did as directed and sat down next to her but I was sure to grab the bowl and use it as a cup for my dick.

Amber took a moment before she started speaking, "Listen Mick, I know you think you know ALL ABOUT ME and my apparent fetishes," she smiled as she shrugged, "which I do have a lot of them."

I looked at her, "Like being a masochist."

Amber smiled at me but she continued, "I'm not expecting you to immediately hit my buttons right from the get go," she put her hand on mine, "but I am looking forward to Dec. 1 and seeing where that takes us. Might be a weekend thing and we go our separate ways after you've emptied your balls into us all." She smiled wider as she winked, "Or I can continue being your," she looked up as she spoke, "what was it that you told us all last night that you were going to do to us?"

I groaned as I remembered my promise that Paula told me about as I spoke, "Be my personal twinkie?"

She smiled at me, "That's it," as she laughed lightly, "good way of putting it by the way."

I suddenly felt my face heat up in embarrassment but remained silent.

She continued, "Or I can be your personal twinkie," she smiled and it looked crazy to me as her eyes glinted that craziness, "as you learn to hit all my fetish buttons. If you can at least do that I'll be one happy camper."

Yep this girl is going to put me in jail if I do anything serious with her.

She lightly smacked my hand, "I'm not going to judge you if my eccentricities scare you."

She got up on her knees, moved in towering over me and grabbed both sides of my head and pulled me up into her own face, "Just no judging my fetishes, ok?"

I looked at her as she smiled sweetly.

Yep going to jail!

I spoke though I couldn't fully speak because she was scrunching up my face so I couldn't fully use my lips, "I promise to not judge your eccentricities Amber."

She giggled, "Then we have an accord." And she kissed me as she darted her tongue onto my mouth.

I'm sure if someone were watching on the outside it would look like a girl frenching a guy but for some odd reason it felt like I was the male praying mantis and Amber was the female praying mantis ready to rip off my head and feed on it after fornicating with her.

That's where my mind went as she kissed me suddenly like she was because it didn't feel like a lovers kiss to me.

Still I tried to kiss back and not show how afraid Amber was making me otherwise I was afraid that my scenario would come true and Amber would rip off my head.

Don't laugh this is a real problem!

I must have seemed like I was doing my kiss right because Amber broke from the kiss and huskily spoke, "Is it Dec. 1 yet?"

Then she pushed me away as she slumped onto her knees as she regained her composure. She noticed I was still holding the empty bowl and sounded chipper as she spoke, "Oh, can you be a dear and get more grapes."

I sat there semi frozen for a moment before I got up and grunted, "Sure."

I walked to the door and stopped, "Would you like anything else?"

Amber looked at me before smiling wickedly, "If you can find me a twinkie," she licked her lips at me as she looked at my groin, "so I know what I'm in store for in a couple of days," she looked up at me smiling wickedly, "that would be amazing!"

The mere mention of 'twinkie' and 'point of reference' was not lost on me.......or my dick as it rose and hardened.

And apparently it wasn't lost on Amber as she smiled and spoke, "Good we're on the same page." and started laughing.

I quickly put the bowl over my crotch and walked awkwardly out.

Yep they're all crazy! as Becky's words suddenly started to make sense to me.