No Nut November Ch. 10

Story Info
Becky chews out Mick for not listening.
3.3k words
4.32
1.8k
0

Part 35 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NNN 10 - Horniness Starts (fiction, No Nut November, 22M)

-------

November 7th

-------

I awoke semi happy my dumbass didn't have a repeat performance where I woke up to find I was cocooned in my blankets.....again.

But I did have a different repeat performance.....my cock once again looked unlike my own.....again.

This time I could swear it no longer looked like my original dick.

Like I said prior to this whole 'No Nut November' I was I grower not a shower meaning my dick typically hid in my body where it preferred and then grew out to it's full extension when I got excited. Granted, after my first lover I didn't have too many complaints about my dick being a grower, though I will admit that I lost more than one girl to a guy who made me look inferior in comparison.

NOW, thanks to whatever was in those supplements, my dick freely swung outside my body and looked much much more scary.....to me at least it looked scary as it was clearly not MY dick.

And I do mean that my dick was clearly not mine as this new appendage that was somehow added to me definitely looked longer, thicker....and meaner.

If I had to guess, again whatever was in those supplements (the jury is still out if the supplements were a god send or a curse), the supplements had made my dick must have grown at least 2 or 3 inches in length if not more and expanded at least 1 or 2 inches thicker. And I could have sworn that previously my dick was never this fucking veiny.....or bulbous.

Which is why I say I swear that this new monstrosity was not my dick.

Still I wasn't complaining......much.

Ok I'll admit having my new dick hang freely out of me as it swayed like a pendulum was a new thing I was trying to adjust to. Definitely made me feel more confident.

This morning when I had my usual repeat performance of waking with morning wood when I pulled the blankets off of me to see the tent that threatened to burst through the material of my pajama bottoms the only thing holding it back was the elastic band of the bottoms I awoke to now a new problem.

I realized I was horny....no scratch that......I was fucking horny!!!

The only reason I knew that was that my morning wood wasn't holding back the fact that I needed to urinate, meaning that my new bulbous head was completely dry.

I blinked in surprise to see that at the top of the tent stood a very noticeable wet spot.

I looked at the spot knowing full well I hadn't had an accident of any kind before my curiosity got the better part of me as I reached down and lightly touched the spot feeling the spot had recently happened as it was still wet.

I pulled my fingers away and lightly rubbed them together against my thumb noting the slickness of the fluid immediately knowing what it was.....precum.

To confirm I pulled my bottoms down freeing the unfamiliar appendage from its clothed confinement to freely fall as it let out a faint thwap against my lower stomach before it rested at a 45 degree angle allowing me to finally get a good look at my morning wood.

As I looked at the appendage swearing it was not mine as the bulbous tip looked like it was ready to go vulva plunging as I fat drop of my precum started to form at the opening slowly collecting before the drop could continue growing it finally succumbed to gravity and slowly trailed down the tip until it broke off and fell onto my lower stomach.

I looked beyond the tip to see my not shaft protrude more vein's than I thought possible.

It probably didn't help the device tracking whether I have cum or not determining whether I was still in the competition or not didn't help keep my not dick rock hard as it nearly uncomfortably hugged around my not dick.

The same device that snuggly hugged around my nut sack that was hard to ignore.

As I looked at the scene I sighed to myself thinking my state was about right after not touching or stroking it for this long.

If I was honest I was hoping I had another few days before I was at this state.

I sighed as I got up letting my bottoms fall to the ground as I officially made up my mind that maybe this whole No Nut November was going to be much more difficult that I thought as I made my way towards my bathroom to start my prep to forget the fact I was Fucking horny already dreading that ice showers were going to be my new norm.

I walked out of the shower with my teeth chattering from my cold shower any ideas of sex officially removed from my mind as my dick limply hung and forwent drying off letting myself air dry hoping the added chill would keep any boner from happening for just a little bit longer but forgot I had kept my thermostat at a solid 76 degrees.

I walked up to my thermostat thinking if I kept my house at a cold temperature that might help.

I only halted for a moment remembering my cocoon just from yesterday before saying Fuck it promising myself that my cocoon incident was a one time mistake and now that I knew what I was doing I could plan for it.

I lowered my thermostat to 55 degrees daring to not go any lower for fear of bursting pipes from frigid temperatures. Though I knew I had at least a week before the outside temperatures drops and stays cold.

By night time my house should drop to colder temperatures.

I looked around as I air dried thinking that I might need to.....

Before I could think of what I wanted to think my door bell rang getting my attention.

I was about to yell at the door but quickly remembered three things.

One, I'm currently in No Nut November.

Two, there were Hunter's.

And lastly, Becky would be pissed if I didn't anything stupid.

And answering the door felt stupid.

Still I walked into my kitchen and turned on the tablet on my island that was connected to everything in my house. I switched over to the door bell app and my jaw hit the ground as my eyes threatened to bulge out of my eye sockets.

There stood a wanna be UPS delivery person that was dressed in an outfit that was clearly not standard issue.

And I couldn't exactly tell for sure due to the camera and the screen I wasn't entirely sure the outfit was actually clothing or not as it hugged her tight body that it had to be painted on.

Next to the girl was a fairly large box that looked like it wasn't properly sealed nor looked like it was properly put together.

Everything about it reeked of a Hunter and obvious seduction scheme.

Well it reeked of Hunter because I knew my normal delivery driver was a guy.

So I had never seen this girl before.

And it was working as my dick quickly reacted and was erect while I drooled at the scene as thoughts of the girl bobbing on my dick while I opened the box.

The thought was only momentary as I shook my head trying to wipe the idea out.

I pushed the digital screen opening the communication and spoke, "Yeah?"

The lovely creature looked at the door bell and spoke, "I have a delivery for a Mickey Glover."

I smirked deciding that I could at least play a game, "I don't remember ordering anything lately?"

Then I added, "Where's your digital clipboard by the way?"

The girl chuckled, "It's in my truck silly."

I rose my eyebrow and switched the app on the tablet to my security cameras noting her obvious lie as the only thing that was there was a big truck that was obviously not a company truck as it lacked any company logos meaning it was a private vehicle.

I switched back to door bell smiling, "Still! I don't remember ordering anything."

The scantily clad delivery girl spoke, "And I'm just delivering. Just need verification and I'll be out of your hair mister."

I chuckled, "How do I verify? Is my voice over this, ok?"

The girl smiled, "No, I need to see you physically," she looked down at the box before addressing the camera lowering in giving me a great look at her cleavage, "And Maybe help you bring it in. It is kind of heavy."

I looked at her as idle thoughts....and positions ran through my head as an almost inner growl escaped my lips before I shook my head remembering what was going on.

I let a double edged sigh before I finally spoke, "I'd love to actually answer the door but I'm on travel for work."

I watched the girl frown as I continued, "So, Unless that package can be left behind until my return I can't exactly answer my door."

The girl blinked as she spoke, "Oh!" As she looked down at the box and made me confused as she actually leaned down like she was listening to the box like someone was there.

I looked at the sight confused as to why she would do that and was surprised to hear that someone was whispering in the box but couldn't catch what was being said.

The girl straightened and looked at the doorbell camera as she spoke, "Umm mister, when do you think you'll be home?"

I smirked as it dawned on me that someone was indeed inside the box as these two were going to use their feminine wiles on me to get me to lose the competition.

My only question was if the girl standing in the not so safe outfit that I still swear looked like it was painted on, what did the girl (I'm assuming there was a girl in the box) look like in the box?

Knowing my current luck and how things were going it seemed like ALL the hottest girls in my area were out being Hunters in order to inflate their bank accounts. And once the competition was done more than likely all these hot girls willing to throw themselves on different guys dicks would magically disappear.

That is until they find out that I actually won the competition....and the hidden prize of a metric fuck ton of money that I probably couldn't spend in a lifetime.

Granted if I do win the grand prize would I really want to date a girl who knew I had won the money?

I looked at the screen more than curious who was in the box wondering how they were going to play this out. Still I answered the scantily clad girl, "Probably a week...," I shrugged, "maybe more." I smiled at the girl, "If you want I can have my sister grab the box and put it in the house or something so it's not sitting out there." I smiled as I added, "Don't want thieves grabbing a box meant for me."

The girl looked down at the box obviously looking defeated in my answer before addressing the doorbell her flirty appearance gone, "No that's ok mister. I'll just put the box back into my truck."

I smiled, "So if you're taking my package where should I pick it up?"

The girl looking semi hopeful spoke, "I'll leave a note of where you can pick it up but if you wait too long we'll have to send the package back to the vendor."

I smirked while still playing along, "I understand. Just leave a note and I'll look through my files to figure out what I had ordered."

The girl spoke flatly, "You do that."

Then she grabbed the box and let out a grunt as she started pushing the box out of my walkway until she had moved the box out as I switched from my doorbell camera to my security camera.

I watched as the girl got the box around the corner before finally speaking, "Come on Sarah this house was a dud." The girl lifted the top of the box as a nude form got out of the box momentarily looking at my house before high tailing it to the truck and hopping in as the girl in the scantily clad outfit lifted the box now that her friend is out of the box and walked it towards her truck and tossing the box in the back. Then she tossed a strap over the box and walked around the bed officially tying it down. Then she hopped into her truck and drove off.

I watched the entire scene before I grabbed my phone knowing Becky would be texting me shortly about the newest Hunter's and I wanted to text her before she texted me pissed off.

I walked into my bedroom and grabbed my phone as I quickly unlocked it.

Before I could let her know what had happened I already had a text from Becky.

Becky: Careful Bro. Hunter's are visiting your door now. DO NOT ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR!!!

I sighed as I had forgotten my cell phone before I had answered the door via my doorbell video. I didn't see the problem as I thought I had taken care of the problem admirably.

Still I answered her text and was honest.

Me: Yeah I know. I already took care of them.

Becky didn't hesitate to reply.

Becky: TOOK CARE OF THEM!!! TOOK CARE OF THEM!!!

I blinked as I saw she replied with all caps....and repeated it.

This can't be good as the text read like she was freaking out.

Becky: YOU FUCKING MORON!!! YOU ANSWERED THE DOOR AND BECAUSE THOSE FUCKING HUNTERS JUST REPLIED YOU WERE ON TRAVEL MEANING IF ANY OF THE OTHER HUNTERS VISIT YOU AND YOUR HALF ASSED LIES THEY WILL FIGURE OUT YOU'RE HIDING AT HOME AKA WILL NOT STOP PESTERING YOU!!!

Becky: I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU WEREN'T MY GOD DAMN BROTHER I WOULD JUST TIE YOUR ASS DOWN!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!

I looked at her text confused not really seeing the issue....granted I don't know what the problem was.

Me: What? I handled them. What's getting you in a tissy?

Becky: GRRRRRRR!!!! Let me explain you fucking dolt. You're 'supposed' to be in hiding aka NOT ANSWER THE GOD DAMN DOOR!!! so when a Hunter tries to find you the more you DON'T FUCKING ANSWER THE GOD DAMN DOOR!!! the lower your status remains. The more you ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR!!! and give half ass lies the more your status raises and making MORE FUCKING HUNTERS start hounding your door and start different ploys. INCLUDING breaking in and rape you in your sleep when your 'reward' hits six figures. So when I say DON'T ANSWER THE GOD DAMNED DOOR!!! I mean DON'T ANSWER THE MOTHER FUCKING DOOR!!! or do I have to send a girl to sit on your ass to make sure you don't answer the fucking door?

Oh!

Me: Fine!! I won't answer the goddamn door anymore!! But what do I do when they come knocking?

Becky: TURN OFF ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE A NOISE AND NOT ANSWER THE GOD DAMNED DOOR

I looked at her text and had to ask the question.

Me: Did the hunters raise my profile?

Becky was unresponsive for a moment before she finally replied.

Becky: not at the moment but I'll keep a lookout on your profile to see if it gets raised. Right now your profile hasn't exceeded a half star meaning your availability is still low meaning you're easy to get to. I'm hoping these girls believed your little deception and haven't raised your profile.

Me: well how many 'stars' are there?"

Becky: 4. Most guys start at half a star meaning they 'should' be easy to get to. The more you get visited and give half assed answers like you're doing the more your star status will rise. The more they visit and the more you don't fucking answer the more your star status will remain at half a fucking star. the more you're visited and refuse the hunter the more your star status will raise and so will your 'reward'

Ok.....that makes sense I guess.

Becky: to give you an example bro is if I can't land the guy then I employ one of my friends. if any of us strike out or all of us strike out then we raise them to two and a half stars. mind you this hardly ever happens. usually bro we raise their star status to two stars so their reward get raised then take them out.

I blinked at her answer and asked the question.

Me: and Muschi hasn't caught on?

Becky: 'LAUGHS' no. I have a system and they haven't caught on. Hence why your sister makes the fucking big bucks late in the game.

As she told me that suddenly her admission of having a few guys that she holds onto and doesn't take them out right from the word go.

If I knew my sister, and I'd like to say I do....I hope. I wouldn't be surprised with her regular clients. She probably keeps them on stand by making them do the same thing I'm doing until two weeks or so in. Silently advise them to hide or not answer their door like I'm doing. Then she, or more than likely have her friends raise their status for her, just so their reward gets raised. Then once the reward is good enough she takes them out.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if she or Amber ties down the guy in their basement or something. Feed them the supplements. Then once their reward is high enough just go down stairs and climb on top of them.

Hmmmm something about that last idea probably wasn't something my sister would do......or at least she probably hasn't had that idea.....yet.

But I wouldn't put it past her if she were to do something like that.

Finally I just replied to her.

Me: Well I might need help with something

Becky: Sigh and that would be?

I thought about my original thought before I was rudely interrupted by the scantily clad girl and box.

Me: I hit my horny stage this morning meaning I'll only get more and more desperate after today. I need something to help curtail my thoughts of sex.

Becky: so what do you want me to do about it?

Me: well there's only so long cold showers are going to help and there's only so much gaming will help keep me distracted. I NEED something to help keep me focused away from sex

Becky: I think I can help with that

Me: really?

Becky: yeah but you'll have to trust me especially if you want to win. you want to win, right?

Me: yes

Becky: ok. leave everything to me. I'll be by tomorrow with the beginning portion. Can you handle yourself to NOT do anything stupid?

I sighed.

Me: sure I can handle today but tomorrow or another day I can't guarantee shit

Becky: hahaha ok i'll have what is needed and be at your place tomorrow morning. in the meantime, keep yourself busy and try to ignore your new problem. hahahahahaha.

With that I looked at my phone and wanted to tell my sister off but instead I put down my phone and looked around to figure something to do before sighing and resorting to playing my video game.

As I walked into my living room I secretly wished I wasn't doing this No Nut November anymore.

-----------

Mick's NNN Journal

-----------

-----------

November 7th

-----------

Woke this morning with a raging boner that doesn't look normal

08:47: took 1st round of supplements; getting frequent boners

11:17: took 2nd round supplements; noticing beginning stages of extreme horniness

19:27: took 3rd round of supplements; noticing longer boners and more precum leaking