No Nut November Ch. 11-20

Story Info
Mick undergoes various trials.
18.4k words
4.63
4.1k
3

Part 36 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NNN 11 - Help Pt 1

------------------------------

------

November 8th

------

Do you remember the first time you wet the bed? And don't remember why you wet the bed as you start the transition from child to adult?

I distinctly remember mine but that's not the reason I'm asking.

Actually it kind of is.

I bring up that memory because for most males making that transition they usually don't remember why they wet the bed because it's so startling that they don't remember the lucid dream that caused it.

Well last night I had more than one lucid dream as the same scene kept playing in my head.....the naughty UPS girl and her nude friend in the box as I replayed multiple scenarios that could have happened as I dreamed of all the things I could have done to both girls.

And those lucid dreams caused me to wake up to an almost wet dream and I'm not sure if I should have let the sequence transpire or not.

I mean if I let it happen then I would have cum and officially lost the No Nut November challenge. And in doing so pissing off my sister for being stupid enough to let such a small thing happen.

Yet on the other hand I woke up more and more horny with the only thing I could do was quickly think of stuff that would hopefully deflate my already throbbing erection.

More than once I was forced to take an extremely cold shower which in turn took me forever to fall back asleep.

Then the dream would resurface as another scenario played out causing me to wake up my cock almost ready to blow its load.

Which caused me to take another ice cold shower.

Between the lucid dreams and the ice cold showers I got jack shit for sleep.

As I woke to my alarm blaring I wanted to simply throw my alarm, aka my phone, across the room and hope my aim was right as I threw it from my room to down the hall and hopefully into the living room.

I groaned at the lack of sleep, deciding that maybe getting up would probably be a much better idea lest I get another vivid dream spiraling me into another repeat ice shower.

It was bad enough that more than once I highly contemplated just rubbing it out and saying 'Fuck It!' as the challenge was officially getting harder and harder. Pun intended.

After yesterdays fiasco I really didn't want to do anything though after the ass chewing from my sister I tried my hardest to keep myself occupied though more than once I couldn't get that stupid scene of the UPS girl and the nude girl running to the truck out of my head.

Ok I may have saved the video on my server after they left.

And I may have watched the video.....more than once, officially torturing my own horniness as my new organ stood at attention to where it was getting more and more painful but I attributed that to the device firmly wrapped around my new fellow.

And I may have looked around for alternatives that would provide some type of lube as my usual access to such aids had been taken away....including all my lotions.

I was highly tempted to use soap but I distinctly remember the last time I used soap as a youth and having said soap get into my urethra and the unbearable pain that happened sucked though looking back at the memory it's something to laugh at. Still it was a lesson that I have never forgotten.....soap and shampoo is not a good alternative to lube no matter how desperate you are.

With no real viable aids I finally sucked it up and stopped teasing myself resuming gaming trying to not remind myself of the lewd scene....again.

Somehow I was able to keep focused on my game as I was in the early stages of being unbelievably horny so I was able to ignore most of the usual tell tale signs though I had more than erection hit me that felt like it took too long to ignore but was still able to ignore it.

Then somehow I got so focused on the game that once again I had forgotten simple things like bathrooms and food that before I knew it was night time and was finally able to feel the chill developing around the house now that my thermostat had been lowered to such a degree.

The only plus of my house's temperature dropping like it did was that my dick didn't like the cold and remained limp.

But that didn't last long as under the covers it had enough heat to work and wake me up. Then the cold in the house and the ice showers helped tame the new beast.

But it wouldn't be long before the cold wouldn't tame my new appendage and I would be in a foaming state ready to use my dick on any hole that I can find....including a soaped up hand, burning be damned.

I groaned as I sat on the bed rubbing my sleep deprived face before I finally got up and made my way into my kitchen as I cradled my phone in my hand.

I had barely set my phone on the island before Becky walked in and was about to greet me before she immediately looked elsewhere as she exclaimed, "WOAH! there bro you could have warn me you'd be in the buff."

I looked at her for a moment realizing my conundrum and said 'Fuck it!' before speaking, "Deal with it." I looked down at my longfellow before looking at Becky, "Right now the cold helps keep him at a limp state." Then grumbled, "Plus clothing hurts when I tent the motherfucker."

Becky sighed before looking at me but held out her hand blocking off her sight of my lower anatomy, "At least go stand over there so I don't have to see my brother's cock."

I looked at her, "Why? Afraid you'll need alcohol to remove the memory?"

Becky squinted at me, "That and I'm in the same predicament as you, taking supplements I mean."

I looked at her confused, "What does you taking supplements have to do with me?"

I watched as she scowled at me, "Just do it!"

I sighed and made my way over to the island making sure my lower anatomy was hiding behind the island before I spoke, "There! Happy!"

She lowered her hand down confirming she couldn't see my willy before smiling, "Yes! Thank you!"

Then she walked up to the island and sat down across from me as I spoke, "So what does you taking supplements have to do with me hanging freely?"

Becky looked at me for a moment before speaking, "You know how your supplements has turned your dick into it's current state?"

I nodded as she continued, "And how you're just beginning to realize that it's raising your libido aka making you extremely horny?"

I sighed, "Yeah I'm beginning to realize that."

She sighed, "Well imagine that it working ten fold over and from a woman's perspective."

I tried but found the concept extremely hard for one simple fact......I'm NOT A WOMAN!

Still I tried but instead took her new fact as to it hitting me ten times harder and instantly grimaced as I might be in different state thinking if my supplements hit me ten times harder I might have been in this state on the second day if not by the end of the first day instead of now.

Then I tried thinking of what I would do if the roles were reversed. Plus with the caveat that I could actually hunt willing victims instead of trying to be celibate.

I looked at her as I spoke, "So you seeing my dick?"

She looked at me and for once her facade lowered just a bit, "More than you'll know." She smiled and leaned forward, "Unless you really want to know what your dick is doing to me? I can show you."

I leaned back, holding up my hands quickly speaking, "No thanks." As I realized that I suddenly needed a drink just thinking about her offer did tempt me....for half a nano second.

I spoke, "Would you like a drink?"

As I turned and started walking towards my liquor cabinet.

Before I got half way to the liquor cabinet Becky spoke, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

I turned slightly careful to not let Becky get another look at my member, "Why?"

She smirked, "Because it'll only make those supplements hit you faster," she shrugged, "at least that's what happens when I drink wine. Thinning the blood and what not."

I froze as I realized what she was saying as I spoke, "So no 'Whiskey Dick"?"

I was referring the age ole known fact that any guy who drinks too much alcohol they get what is known as 'Whiskey Dick" which is where the guy tries to perform sex but because of the alcohol coursing through his veins his dick doesn't perform as well as he likes.

Think of it as trying to ram a wet noodle down a tight opening and anyone with two brain cells knows how hard that is.

Well that's most guys. I have heard a few lucky souls that a nice amount of alcohol, in moderation mind you, the synapses to their brain gets muddled enough to where their dick work's just fine it's just they don't feel their Dick and can last hours.

But from what I hear, mind you from my sister and her friends, those types of guys are moronic unicorn's.

I once asked why moronic unicorn's. They told me in almost too much detail that the guy knows he can last longer with a few drinks but it's a fine line for most with a hard on to a wet noodle. Plus having them reek of alcohol wasn't exactly a turn on when they were sober, so usually they'd have to be drunk too and for most of them alcohol either made them sensitive or they easily get ill.

She smirked as she slowly shook her head, "Nope. More like Dick on Steroids'," she shrugged, 'or at least that's what I've dealt with when one of my marks has alcohol in his system." She lightly fanned herself, "And really really fun." She winked at me, "Makes you all last a long time."

Good to know! Guess being on supplement's changes the whole whiskey Dick conundrum as everyone turns into simple unicorns.

Note to self: hold onto these 'supplements' for after November!

I dropped my arm and backed up until my middle was next to the island before I turned to face my sister. I spoke, "Ok," then I remembered she was here to help with my new problem, "so what did you bring to help me?"

Becky blinked like she completely forgot why she was here. She snapped her fingers, "Oh right."

She hooked her thumb towards the garage, "I have a box that you need to unpack that will help keep your," she smirked, "member frozen."

She smiled, "I also have some options to keep your idle thoughts at bay."

I tilted my head confused, "What's in the garage?"

She smiled, "An ice bath receptacle." She continued, "I'll also be bringing bags of ice to help keep the bath nice and frigid."

I nodded my head thinking that might help. Not that I wanted to take continuous ice baths but that would help stave off my horniness if I continuously take ice baths. It was a nice addition.

I spoke, "Ok, that will help....I guess."

Becky smirked, "I thought so."

I looked at her, "Ok what are my options?"

She smirked, "Well depending on your view this is the easy part."

I looked at her confused already not liking where this was going.

Becky got up, "Hold on, let me show you."

She pointed at me, "Just stay right there."

She turned and walked back towards my garage and was gone for a moment before she returned with a small box. She sent the box down on the island before reaching in and pulling out an item and laying it in front of me.

The moment she laid the item down in front of me my heart sank as this item would either make No Nut November easy.....or extremely difficult.

-----------

Mick's NNN Journal

-----------

-----------

November 8th

-----------

Woke multiple times due to being horny

08:47: took 1st round of supplements; getting frequent boners

----------------------

NNN 12 - Help Pt 2

-----------------------

--------

November 8th

--------

I pointed at the box that Becky had just laid in front of me ready to freak out.

I spoke flatly trying to keep in my freak out in check as I hadn't heard Becky's option to help keep me in check for the remaining days of November, "What's that?"

Becky smiled like the box was self explanatory, "What does it look like?"

I looked at the picture on the box that clearly stated it was Cock cage or otherwise known as a chastity device for men. I looked at the picture before looking at Becky, "It looks like a cage for my dick."

She smiled, "That's right."

I looked at the box as it showed that the material was made out of plastic before looking at Becky, "Are you out of your mind?"

She smirked at me, "I don't see the problem."

Now my freak out was ready, "BECAUSE I'M NOT INTO THAT!!!"

I backed up officially showing Becky my longfellow who was swinging in the wind, "AND I DON'T THINK YOU'VE NOTICED BUT I DON'T THINK THAT THING IS GOING TO FIT MY NEW MEMBER!!!"

Becky, of course, immediately looked away when I stepped back to show her that my dick was limply hanging way outside my body. She turned her head as her face visibly reddened but still spoke, "What's the problem bro? You're beginning to have issues," she pushed the box forward, "this will keep your dick in check and keep it from," she coughed as her face reddened more, "erections."

I screamed, "AND THAT'S YOUR BRILLIANT FUCKING SOLUTION? TO CAGE MY DICK???"

Becky kept looking elsewhere but spoke calmly, "What's the big deal? You cage up for the remaining days. It'll keep you from trying to masturbating. All I'm seeing are all the pros here, bro."

I screamed, "BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT THE ONE WHO'S BEING FUCKING LOCKED UP!!!"

I stepped forward nearly growling, "How would you like it if I locked you up keeping you from any type of enjoyment until I unlocked you?"

I watched as Becky visibly shuddered for a moment as her face reddened more.

Did this bitch just shudder?

I looked at her quizzically at the mere mention of being locked up.

I pushed back stepping back from my sister as my freak out returned, "OH MY GOD!!! YOU WOULD!!!"

Becky turned her attention to me and screamed with me, "We're not talking about me we're talking about you!!!"

Becky picked up the box and tossed at it me, "YOU ASKED FOR HELP!!! THIS IS ME HELPING YOU!!! NOW PUT ON THE FUCKING DEVICE SO WE CAN MOVE ON!!!"

The box hit my chest and fell to the ground as I didn't even try catching the absurd device still in shock from Becky's clear admission that she was into this type of stuff.

I always tried to ignore and avoided all these types of topics mainly because I really didn't want to know all the skeleton's that hid in my sister's closet and now I had peeked into a certain skeleton and I honestly didn't know how to handle the revelation.

I pretty sure if there was a bystander I'm sure there was smoke coming out of my ears as my brain just literally broke.

Becky smugly spoke, "Go On! Pick it up and put it on so we can move on!"

I looked at the box before looking at Becky, "NO!"

Becky folded her arms at me, "Then you're only going to have more and more problems with your erection, bro." She leaned forward, "How long do you think you'll last before you're begging me to bring back your toys and lube just so you can rub one out?"

She smirked at me, "I give it two more days before you start begging me."

She sighed pinching the bridge of her nose, "Just put on the cage Mick. If you don't like it just take it off and we'll try something else."

I looked at her and spoke, "I already don't like it."

Becky leaned back smirking, "How would you know without trying it first Mick?"

I leaned against the island, "Because I'm not you Becky. I'm not into all this bdsm shit."

Becky rolled her eyes, "You don't have to be into bdsm, Mick. We're just trying a device to help keep your mind in check. And in order to do that is keep your," she smirked, "dick from getting hard which also keeps you from getting horny."

She leaned forward to me, "NOW....PICK....IT...UP!!!"

She enunciated each word like it was a command.

I ground my teeth just looking at her before I thought about it.

It was true each time my dick got hard I naturally took care of it.

But that was only step one in a guys psyche. Dick gets hard guy gets horny.

She was forgetting the other side of the coin. Guy get horny guys dick gets hard.

But then I thought about it if a device were introduced......say like a cock Cage keeping guys dick from getting hard. Would that also mean guy never gets horny?

It was a flimsy hypothesis that even I could poke holes in.

But in the end Becky was right. She was here to help. She was trying to help me win the contest. A contest with a hidden prize of a shit ton of money.

A prize I desperately wanted.

I sighed as I backed up and bent down to pick up the offending box before stepping forward and gingerly placing the box back onto the island.

I gingerly opened the box, still not believing I was about to consider putting on a cage around my dick and accepting to be locked up until the end of November.

But if this worked then what was the worst that can happen?

My mind ran through multiple scenarios of all the 'what if's' that could possibly happen.

The worst thought was that I would actually like being locked up though I knew my personality as I would rebel on every level if I was constantly locked up.

But for the sake of winning this growing stupid competition I was willing to try anything that would keep me from going feral and fornicate with the first opening I could stick my dick in.

I felt my hands shaking and Becky noticed it as she put her hand on mine keeping me from opening it as she spoke reassuringly, "Relax bro. This will be our little secret."

I froze as she said that as if I hadn't considered that she would blab this to her friends....especially Amber as it seems Amber has the hots for me.

Last thing I wanted was this getting to Amber and her getting ideas of trying to cage me as it seems that Amber has a little bit of a bdsm kink. How much of that is true I was completely unsure.

I looked up at Becky, "You promise to not tell your friends that I'm caged up?"

Becky smiled at me, "I promise bro." She shrugged, "Though I would recommend putting on pants or something to hide that you're caged when they come over during this month."

I nodded, "Right." Though I still looked at her, "But you promise?"

Becky rolled her eyes, "Yes I promise."

I continued, "Even to Amber?"

Becky again rolled her eyes, "Yes even to Amber," she smirked semi mischievously, "Though I doubt you'll have to worry about her locking you up."

I blinked but quickly caught on, "Meaning she prefers being locked up?" Testing the idea.

Becky looked at me smiling before shrugging, "I'm not telling you her skeletons."

I spoke, "But she likes it?"

Becky looked at me then did the most peculiar thing. She nodded, smiling widely, as she spoke, "No."

I breathed in deeply before exhaling out slowly then speaking, "Good to know."

Becky let go of my hand and spoke, "Now put it on."

I sighed and resumed opening the box and pulling out the thing that will supposedly help me for the rest of the month.

I gingerly looked at the pink thing semi confused as I spoke, "Will this fit?"

I looked at Becky as I added, "Around my ring I mean?"

Becky thought about it for a moment as if she forgot about the ring that snugly hugged both my stick and berries. She mused the idea before shrugging as she spoke, "Only one way to find out."

I looked down at the contraption confused to how it worked.

I knew the top part was supposed to cover my head and the base was supposed to wrap around both my base and sack but the middle part is what confused me.

The middle part looked only to be maybe an inch or so long from what was supposed to trap my tip and attach to the base. That was the part that confused me.

I looked down at my own swinging fellow thinking that this wouldn't work.

Maybe on my old dick sure as I was a grower.

But now that I was a shower I wasn't too sure that my exposed stick was willing to be put back into my body.

I reached down testing my theory and tried to push my schlong back in without trying to masturbate.