No Nut November Ch. 09

Story Info
Mick tries to distract himself.
1.7k words
4.39
1.7k
00

Part 34 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NNN 09 - Teasing (fiction, No Nut November, 22M)

----------

November 6th

----------

After breakfast, Becky and her friend Amber lightly talked with me before they headed out.....in MY car no less.

At least they lightly chatted with me, helping kill some time.

We lightly talked about how I was doing as Becky asked me if I had any other Hunters try to visit me which I told her I hadn't.

Then she smiled asking if any more girl's had been texting me photos of their bodies hoping to entice me to text them back. Again I shrugged not really knowing as I had set up my phone to not alert me if I received texts from unknown numbers so I couldn't tell. I tossed Becky my phone after unlocking it for her to see exactly how many girls had been texting me photos of their bodies.

Becky just smiled as she asked what I planned on doing with all the photos. Again I shrugged claiming I hadn't thought of it though secretly I was planning on maybe trying to hook up with one or two of them after No Nut November was over and maybe find a new girlfriend. There had to be at least one willing to date me....especially after I win the contest though I was really beginning to really re-think that idea.

Becky sighed as she tossed the phone back to me and told me once No Nut November was over to simply delete the photos as most of the girls probably won't want to date me as she looked me dead in the eyes and spoke, "You know bro any girl would bend over backwards to be dating you," she waved her hand over my phone, "and most girls would only be with you because you had won the hidden prize in the contest bro."

I scoffed at her before speaking, "Uh huh." Already having thought of that. "Then who would you suggest."

Becky smirked, "I can think of a few clear choices."

The moment she spoke I noticed that Amber had turned beat red as she suddenly started looking elsewhere.

I looked at Becky confused, obviously not getting the hint that Amber clearly had as if Amber accidentally admitted something to Becky and she was using that information now.

Becky, bless her sarcastic soul, simply blinked at me and motioned her head towards Amber and spoke again, "CLEAR choices!!!"

I obviously didn't catch the meaning as it took a minute to see what she was doing before I got it and looked at Amber's beat red face.

Sue me. I hadn't had coffee yet.

I smiled as I looked at Amber who was turning more red now that I was smiling at her.

I leaned forward, "Is there something you want to tell me Amber?"

Amber nearly shrieked in a high pitch tone, "I think it's time to go!"

She looked at Becky, "Didn't you tell me we were going to hunt together today?"

Becky chuckled, "We are," she looked at the clock, "but we still got at least an hour before they are off."

I looked at Becky, "Who is off?"

Becky didn't looked at me but simply smiled widely, "My newest conquest that has a friend or two prime to be picked off." She smiled more evilly, "Amber you're looking a little bit embarrassed. What's wrong?"

Amber stood up, "Nothing," as she stomped off, "I'll be in the car."

She walked by Becky as I heard her whisper/hiss, "I told you that in confidence damnit!!" Then she stormed out and slammed the door behind her.

I rose my eyebrow as I watched the show transpire before I looked at Becky and spoke, "Do I dare ask?"

Becky watched before looking at me with a smile, "Let's just say your new status has Amber more intrigued with you."

I blinked as I spoke, "Status?"

Becky smirked widely as she pointed down at my crotch, "You're now a shower instead of a grower."

Now it was my turn to turn beat red as I spoke flatly, "Oh!"

Becky instantly laughed, "Relax bro it's all good. Amber already likes you," she turned to where Amber stormed off to, "now she really likes you."

I looked at her suddenly turning into my old self, "Really?"

I looked at the direction of Amber, "How come I never knew?"

Becky turned to me, "Because she's a friend you dolt. She knows not to go after you without breaking the friend code."

I turned to her, blinking, "Friend code?"

Becky looked at me incredulously, "You know the friend code! The unwritten code that your friend never goes after your sibling."

I shook my head a little confused.

Becky sighed, "Haven't you ever had a friend that thought I was hot?"

I shrugged, "Yeah but they...." as I suddenly got it causing Becky to smile as she spoke, "Exactly."

I spoke flatly, "Oh!"

I blinked confused, "If she's bound by the Friend code then why bring it up?"

Becky chuckled before shrugging, "Cause now that we are getting older and I want to see Amber happy. I'm willing to ignore the friend code and give her my blessing." She chuckled, "Actually I kind of already have when I green lit you AFTER the competition."

I thought back on the exchange and Becky's resignation allowing all her friends to more or less bid on what they'd be willing to do AFTER the No Nut November competition was over.

I spoke, "So you're willing to let Amber become my girlfriend?"

Becky shrugged, "Sure. Just like any of my friends but they have to understand that one it'll dissolve our friendship and two if any of them hurt you I will hurt them."

I thought over it and looked at her, "But if you green lit them can't they simply remain your friends because you're the one who created the bidding on my behalf?"

Becky looked at me squinting, "That's different. They will simply drain you after NNN is over. If ANY of them remains your," she smirked, "agreed drainer aka becoming your girlfriend as long as they're happy I will be happy for them."

I spoke, "But will you two remain friends?"

Becky shrugged, "Dunno."

I looked at her, "Then why tease her?"

Becky smiled at me, "Because it's fun."

She looked at the time, "Anyways bro. We have to get and meet with our planned prey. You ok to be by yourself?"

I shrugged, "Sure...I guess." I looked around, "Though I have no idea what to do now."

She waved at me, "Play some games bro you always lose track of time doing that."

She got up and looked at me, "Oh seeing how we rushed over here I took your car without grabbing another. So I'll be borrowing your car for the rest of the day little bro."

I blinked as I completely forgot about my car as I quickly spoke, "What if I need to run an errand?"

She looked at me flatly, "Do you need to run an errand?"

I spoke, "No! BUT what if I do?"

She smiled, "Just call me and I'll do it for you. Remember you're not to be outside without supervision." She tilted her head smiling, "Or do you need to be reminded of the dangers you face?"

I thought about all the Hunters out there and I had only seen a couple....so far. Going outside would expose me to MORE Hunters.....and expose my risk to losing.

I sighed, "Fine. But I would like my car back," I looked at her flatly, "Filled by the way!"

She smiled, "Fine! I'll fill your gas tank." She walked off, "Now if you shall excuse me Amber and I need to get filled ourselves."

I heard her chuckling as she exited my house and I lightly heard my car door close before it started and rolled off officially leaving me completely alone....and without any type of transportation.

I sighed as I looked at my garage door and spoke to no one in particular, "Bitch!"

--------------

Becky was right. I had ended up getting lost in my video game as I decided to do the impossible.....I was going to start a game from start to finish and get 100% on everything.

I had wasted the rest of my morning and the majority of the day until the wee hours of night trying to accomplish that task.

And do you know how much I got done in that much game play?

3%.

3 lousy percent.

Granted the game I chose was Elfish Parchment VIII.....an old game, but a fun one none the less. Granted in order to get 100% I will eventually need to go online and get help if I truly want to get 100%. But offline by myself I can get up to I think 80%.

But if I remember correctly the online wikis for Elfish Parchment VIII says that the offline campaign is roughly 1600 hours of game play not including ALL the side missions and everything else. That's not also including frequently changing your character from brawler to sorcerer. Unlocking ALL aspects of your character was completely vast and almost never ending.

Like if you choose becoming a mage. You have to go to the wizarding college and start unlocking spells. Then grind each and every spell until you hit 100. Then grind in your character sheet unlocking certain aspects of being a mage. Then there's the different schools of magic.

That's just the magic portion.

Safe to say this game though it was almost five years old there was still A LOT to do and would also eat up MOST of my November down time.

As long as I focused on the game and nothing else I should easier be able to fly threw November and hopefully completely forget about the stupid challenge.

Upon that realization I also forgot to take my supplements.

Once again I took a double dose and fibbed on the journal promising myself that tomorrow I would do better before heading off to bed.

-----------

Mick's NNN Journal

-----------

-----------

November 6th

-----------

13:42: took 2nd round supplements; noticing frequent boners

18:12: took 3rd round of supplements; noticing longer boners