No Nut November 22

Story Info
Mick continues to face issues with his predicamen.
2.9k words
4.46
1.1k
00

Part 2 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 22

----------

I had been hiding out in Becky's overly spacious house that she had completely overhauled more than once as it was clearly obvious.

I had been to her house previously more than once as she always had 'something' going through an upgrade. Usually right after the new year she would upgrade something and always tell me and my parents that she got an amazing bonus at the end of the year and between her work, side business, and everything else that she hid from us she had enough money to re-do something in her house.

First it was the roof as she added a really nice roof. Then it was extending her garage and adding all sorts of items to help her organize. Then it was a new seamless tankless water heater. Then it was a complete overhaul of her master bathroom with heated flooring, antique bathtub, and a smart shower. Then it was redoing her floors as she went and had it redone with bamboo flooring. Then she expanded her living room adding onto the house. Then her kitchen. Then she expanded her master bedroom and added onto her house.

Becky just about re-hauled the entire house one piece at a time. I think the only thing she hasn't redone is the original frame.

Year after year she always did something sometimes twice a year.

Up until now I had always wondered how Becky was able to do all this but now with her recent admissions it all made sense now.

Over the past few days I had taken advantage of all the amenities that Becky had installed while she was pretty MIA the entire time.

The first couple of days was pretty much smooth sailing as Amber would come over. Inject me. Tell me to take my supplements. And then leave. Every four hours.

Naturally I would play video games while my junk remained in a comatose numb state which was nice. Though the whole my dick was continuously leaking was annoying now that I was at Becky's place she made me wear clothes. After changing my first pair of precum soaked boxers I was kind of missing my personal maid who freely lapped up my precum happily.

Then yesterday was my first official day back on the supplements without the injections to keep my dick numb....and everything rushed at me like a wrecking ball.

First I felt like my balls had tripled in size with the accumulated load it was currently backed up on as it throbbed and begged for release. It was my first time I had experienced this since the long time debunked theory of blue balls....and trust me that shit happens. A girl plays with you for too long without getting any type of relief and next thing you know you're rolling on the ground holding your balls as they throbbed.

Honestly I'd rather get kicked in the balls repeatedly by a professional martial arts master with steel toed boots on than deal with blue balls.

I know that logic doesn't make sense but now that I was experiencing the phenom again it sucked royally. I couldn't stand up fully without wanting to double over and hold my balls, so I pretty much walked around hunched over as an ice pack remained lodged in my boxers hoping that would help the throbbing.

Then the frustration hit me harder than a wrecking ball. In one second I felt completely fine and the next I was foaming at the mouth looking around for a hole to stick my dick in.

Somewhere in the middle of all that I remembered I had Becky hide my 'Spank Bank' somewhere in her house. So naturally I went looking.

I looked in the obvious places where a small safe could hide as it was fairly heavy. First I went through her closet and kind of wished I hadn't as I was greeted by my sister's on kinks.....which made me run out of her closet rather quickly as I didn't want to imagine certain items my sister associated with.

Sure if I found said same items in Amber's closet I would be more than willing to play with the items and definitely use them on Amber.

But this was my sister. One look at the outfit complete with cuffs and I pretty much hightailed it. I'm sure I would have found other toys in her closet just like I knew there were some in her drawer next to her bed and I was pretty much scared.

Then I moved onto her guest room where I was sleeping and couldn't find it there.

Then I moved into her garage and couldn't find my 'Spank Bank' safe. Though in Becky's garage was a HUGE safe and thought that was probably where my sister hid my safe.

So once I figured that out and without the code I was pretty much screwed.

So without my vices I went to the next best thing....some type of viscous liquid, a wash cloth, and good ole porn.

I pulled out my laptop and went to the first site and was immediately pissed finding the site blocked. Then I went to the next and found that site blocked. Then the next. And the next.

Each site I went to was completely blocked.

Bitch had thought ahead and had hardened her wifi router to block ALL adult sites.

SO I went to the next idea....I VPN'ed and tried from there....and was further blocked by lagging speed.

I squinted up my face and thought my sister had checked every box that she could think of.

I smirked as she forgot my laptop had a small section with nothing but porn. I navigated to the drive and....I blinked as I found it needed a password.

Shit! I forgot I had her password protect my own porn stash on my laptop.

Damn me for thinking ahead.

Ok if I can't get onto my stash I was sure Becky had her own stash....on her computer.

I ran to Becky's office and turned on her computer....and I needed a password to get in.

SHIT!!!

I ran upstairs to her bedroom and turned on her TV hoping she had her TV connected to her porn stash.

I turned on her TV and smiled as I found the share to her stash.....and I needed a six digit pin.

CRAP!

I knelt on the floor ready to cry as just about every avenue present to me to jerk off was closed to me.

My only options left were going to Becky's TV and hope her TV has apps with adult content on them. I sighed as I looked at her TV and found an app that was obviously adult. I clicked on it hoping it didn't ask me for anything and was greeted with a pin code.

I sighed as I turned off her TV and made my way to her living room feeling completely and utterly defeated.

Then I remembered my phone....and my growing new Spank bank.

I smiled inwardly as I unlocked my phone and moved directly to the growing texts where girls had been sending me nude photos of themselves.

I blinked as I saw that Becky had gone through my phone and deleted every single message.

I looked at the ceiling and screamed "DAMN YOU!!!!!!" before finally falling to my knees as my dick and balls throbbed painfully.

Feeling completely defeated I finally went into Becky's bathroom and took the longest ice shower I could withstand letting the ice waters spray against my junk letting it rage against the frigid temperatures until it finally succumbed to the sub arctic temperatures.

The cold shower helped a little bit but I was still ungodly horny.

With nothing else to do I was forced to play my video games to help keep me distracted which worked for a little bit but then the horny bug hit me with a new vigor and I began looking around for items that would help. And I did find a few items that would allow me to have my man to hand relationship but how good was the idea to use crisco as a helpful fluid, knowing my luck I would pet the snake and suddenly have an urge to cook something. Or would use extra virgin olive oil make me suddenly crave a salad after I was done?

But with the vices available lastly I needed some encouragement material of some type to help get me going and that was where I was lacking said material.

I must have wasted the entire day because during one of my searches as I was holding the bottle of extra virgin olive oil considering if it was a viable lube method as Becky walked in and exclaimed, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

I looked at her, looked at the bottle, and looked down forgetting I had my pants and underwear around my knees with my cock standing at attention waiting for my decision.

I immediately blushed, putting down the bottle and pulling my pants back up, "I'm so sorry Becky."

She looked at me before closing the door and officially spoke, "Having issues?"

I looked away from her, "Yeah."

Becky lightly chuckled before officially walking in and walking into the kitchen where I was standing as she poked fun at me, "Were you really going to de-virginize my olive oil?"

I didn't look at her, "I couldn't figure out if I wanted that or a salad."

Becky started laughing as she set down a bag as I immediately smelled something scrumptious instantly making my mouth water and my stomach grumble. My eyes went wide almost forgetting I was still horny but didn't care because I was also starving. I spoke, "OOOooo....what's that?"

Becky smiled, "Its gluten free lasagna from Capo's"

I almost sneered in disgust as she mentioned 'gluten free' but from the smell it smelled too good that I didn't care.

Becky chuckled, "Grab a plate I got enough for both of us."

I nodded as I turned to retrieve two plates before returning to the island.

Becky pulled out the container and used utensils to separate the big piece of lasagna for me before she pulled out two small containers.

I pointed to the containers, "And those are?"

Becky opened one and poured the container onto her plate, "Potato-less Mashed Potatoes." Then she poured the other container on her plate without sharing again, "Capo's famous mac and cheese."

Without warning I put my fork into her mac and cheese quickly putting it into my mouth as she exclaimed, "HEY!!!"

The food hit my tongue and my eyes rolled as it was the richest, creamiest, and crunchiest mac and cheese. I slowly chewed on the mac and cheese as I 'MMmmmmmmm' out with euphoria and didn't notice Becky had moved to the other side of the island to get away from me.

When I opened my eyes I noticed she had moved away from me without giving me a portion of either. Just the lasagna. I eyed her, "Really?"

Becky put her arm around her plate, "I got this for me you're lucky I was thinking of you when I got an extra large slice of lasagna."

I pointed my fork to her plate, "I'll trade you my gluten free lasagna piece for just that mac and cheese."

Becky looked at me as she scooped up a huge portion of the mac and cheese and put it into her mouth and moaned loudly for my torment while I looked at her contemplating doing things to her.....like drop kicking her. Or body slamming her into her island. Just so I can get to that mac and cheese.

My eye twitched as she ate every morsel of the mac and cheese making it official I wasn't getting any of the mac and cheese and was forced to only have the gluten free lasagna.

I grumbled, "Bitch!" before taking my plate to the living room and eating that as I had spent the day with no sex and now I had to eat gluten free slop.

We sat around lightly talking while I played video games and Becky drank glasses of wine before she decided to retire for the night. She went to bed roughly at 10ish saying something about needing to be ready early in the morning for a client.

I went to bed much much later. Like close to 1am officially making it November 25th.

I wasn't asleep too long as I awoke to a throbbing hard on and a demand that I needed pussy.

I sat straight up seeing the monster was awake already irritated that I wasn't asleep for very long.

I grumbled as I walked my way to the guest shower and looked at the bathroom contemplating whether I should use this bathroom or Becky's master.

I sighed and figured if I was quiet I could sneak into her bathroom and she wouldn't mind too much.

SO I walked up her stairs trying to be as quiet as possible as I snuck into her bedroom.

Though it was dark I stopped dead in my tracks as I noticed that Becky failed to get under her covers as she retired for the night. AND she failed to cover up in any way as I saw her nude silhouette lightly snoring.

Now normally this scene would blind my adult mind for the rest of my life.

But I was also horny as fuck.

And seeing a nude girl in front of me did not help one little bit.

I don't know what I was thinking but one moment I was drooling at Becky's nude form and the next I was kneeling down and slowly creeping up on her bed trying to be as silent as possible without disturbing her.

I slowly creeped onto the bed though I was arguing in my head how wrong this was but something primal was making all the decisions at this moment.

The closer I got I could smell the sexual energy coming off of her. I smelt her pheromones and it only urged me to go further.

I finally got myself onto the bed and slowly shifted my weight on the bed pretending to harness the energy of a prowling cat until my head was close enough to go in for a sniff.

I leaned down careful to not touch Becky's nude body but got close enough when I took in a deep inhale of Becky's exposed vagina.

It wasn't a loud SNIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFF making it obvious that I was present.

Though it was my sister's pussy I was sniffing it smelt AMAZING!!!

My primal mind didn't care about the association as I internally argued that this was wrong on so many levels.

Still that didn't stop my primal mind to lower myself down and lightly kiss the mound of the owner causing the owner to lightly move and gyrate her hips making me freeze in place as I was reminded WHO'S pussy I was kissing.

It was enough to jar me out of my primal state and actually move as I fled the bed to stand near her breathing heavily.

I stood there for a moment breathing heavily, nearly freaking out that I had nearly done something to my sister.

I looked down at my erection and pointed to hit lightly whispering/growling as I spoke, "This is all your fault!"

I scowled at my own penis before looking at her and a war started to form in my head.

I heard my primal mind speak Its a perfect specimen to fuck.

I argued IT'S MY SISTER!!!

My primal mind answered AND?

That was enough to put my primal mind back in control as I turned around and kept back to my sister's nude form and this time he wasn't caring one bit.

Before I knew it I was hunched over and had my mouth firmly latched onto Becky's exposed breast as my only hand that wasn't in a cast was lightly petting Becky's pussy.

This didn't go unnoticed by Becky as she lightly moaned and was lightly gyrating her hips against my hand as her body agreed with the sensation.

That was enough OK that my primal mind needed as my finger slipped into Becky's pussy and curled up making Becky moan's become louder.

My mouth soon turned into teeth as I had her nipple trapped in my teeth.

I groaned and started moving my finger faster causing her to scream, "MICK!!!"

I felt her smack my back as I felt her reach for something. What I had no idea and my primal mind didn't care as it slipped a second digit in Becky's beautiful pussy as my mouth quickly latched back on Becky's breast making her moan and whimper.

I heard Becky moan, "STOP MICK OR YOU'LL BE SORRY!"

I felt something press against the undercarriage between my nuts and asshole but my primal mind didn't care.

Becky moaned as my fingers kept moving in and out of her pussy as I felt my fingers getting wetter and wetter.

Becky whimpered, "LAST CHANCE BRO!"

I didn't listen as my primal mind was in control.

In one millisecond I heard ZZZZERT ZZZERT and in the next millisecond I felt the STRONGEST and most PAINFUL thing I had ever experienced as my body locked in place as electric current shot into me directly into my taint.

Time melted as pure pain entered my mind as electricity coursed through my body.

One second. One minute. One day. One week. One month.

Time didn't matter as it all seemed relative and pointless.

And as soon as the pain started it also ended as I completely blacked out.