No Nut November 38

Story Info
Mick has coffee with a cop
2.2k words
4.5
361
1
0

Part 18 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of us looked wide eyed at the cop that currently had us pulled over as she smiled mentioning my name and the NNN challenge as Amber mouthed the only thing we both were thinking.....

Oh SHIT!!!

The cop lightly chuckled at Amber's exclamation as she looked at me, "So are you him, for the news I mean?"

I looked at Amber momentarily before addressing the cop as I read her badge as her name displayed A. Neil. I spoke flatly, "Yes I am."

Officer Neil smiled at me, "SO is it true you've gone 30 days completely celibate?"

Amber quickly spoke, "We know our rights."

Officer Neil looked at Amber with a flat look, "Relax."

She addressed me, "I just want to know."

I coughed, "I have," I shrugged, "Though I'll admit it hadn't been easy."

Officer Neil lightly chuckled, "I bet."

She looked from me to Amber before looking at me, "So I'm curious....what's at stake with these NNN?"

I blinked as it was obvious she didn't know. I spoke, "Long story short....money."

Officer Neil nodded as she sighed, "Yeah sounds about right." Then she smiled, "You know if Muschi ever did a female version of their No Nut November and put high enough stakes I might try it out."

I smiled, "Like if they offered say 750k for you to go celibate?"

Officer Neil raspberried her lips before smiling, "Easy!"

I rose my eyebrow, "Even if part of it, the 'Challenge' you have to take drugs or supplements that would make you ungodly horny?"

Officer Neil blinked at me, "Is that what they do to you?"

I nodded as I spoke, "Short answer yes."

Officer Neil smiled, "Short answer?"

I nodded, "Yep."

Officer Neil smiled, "What's the long story?"

I looked at Amber who looked at me shrugging. I looked at her, "Well I could regale you with stories that would make you laugh your ass off," before sighing, "but I'd be lying." I looked at her, "Mainly it's a fight to not masturbate after five or six days of taking supplements that make you ungodly horny and constantly trying to ignore your boner." I blinked as I spoke, "Oh and trying to hide from every girl that seems to know."

Officer Neil laughed, "I bet."

I sighed, "See if Muschi did a girls version of NNN and gave you all money I'm sure you all would win. Hands down."

Officer Neil smiled, "I'm not so sure about that."

Amber chimed in, "You'd be surprised Mick."

Both Amber and Officer Neil looked at each other smiling.

Officer Neil looked around the road before looking at me, "I know this is unusual but I'd love to hear more about this." She smiled at me, "Think we can go for coffee and you tell me ALL about your November."

I blinked, "Why?"

Officer Neil shrugged as she smiled, "Live in a small town where you know everyone," she blushed, "and you're technically the first celebrity I've met. And you're kind of cute. So yeah I'd like to have some coffee with you."

I blinked at her, "Like now?"

She smiled as she shrugged, "Now. Next week."

I looked at Amber, "What do you think?"

Amber looked at me then looked at Officer Neil before sighing, "I guess we could kill some time."

Officer Neil smiled widely, "GREAT!" Then her attitude changed, "OH yeah." She looked at Amber's license and everything before looking at Amber, "You promise you don't have a warrant?"

Amber smiled, "I promise."

Officer Neil sighed before remembering her duty as she tapped Amber's license and paperwork against her palm before leaning down and looking at me, "I'm Sorry Mick but I still need to do my job."

Officer Neil nodded and walked off.

Amber waited.02 seconds before she looked at me, "Do you really want to have coffee with her?"

I looked at her, "What?" I pointed to her, "You're the one who said we had time to kill."

Amber looked at me, "Is she going to be a problem?"

I blinked, "What do you mean?"

Amber spoke, "Do you want her? Do you think she's cute?"

I blinked as I looked back at Officer Neil and didn't think of her as cute or anything. Kind of hard to tell if a cop is hot or not when you're laying in a car trying to go unnoticed and failed. I didn't see her walk up to judge anything and when she walked away I didn't look.

I shrugged, "I don't think so."

Amber rose her eyebrow, "You don't think so?"

I shook my head, "No!"

I looked forward and tried to not mention that her jealously was really weird coming from a girl until last month was simply Becky's friend. But ever since the green light her attitude towards me had changed.

Now she was acting like an interested lover or something.

Amber squinted at me before sighing as I spoke, "Listen you said we had time to kill. Wouldn't it be nice to drive the speed limit instead of....Oh I don't know....fast travel and drive on the windy roads at a decent speed instead of a snail pace?"

Amber sighed, "I guess one cup of coffee wouldn't hurt."

We didn't have to wait very long before Officer Neil was back as she handed Amber her license and paperwork before speaking, "You came back exactly like you said. Little misdemeanors but nothing worth dragging you in for."

She looked at me, "So you ready for that coffee?"

I smiled at her, "Sure," I looked down at my situation, "but under two conditions?"

Officer Neil blinked at me as she squinted at me, "And those are?"

I shrugged as I smiled weakly, "I kind of accidentally left my bag at home hence why I'm" I waved at me, "dressed like this." I felt my face blush, "And I'm kind of hanging out."

Officer Neil pursed her lips before looking at me before nodding, "Ok. I have some sweats in my squad car. They may be tight on you."

I lightly chuckle, "Better that booty shorts."

Officer Neil nodded, "Alright. Follow me. We'll hit up my favorite diner. When we get there I'll let you have my sweats."

Before Officer Neil could walk away Amber quickly spoke, "Oh Officer!"

Officer Neil stopped and looked at Amber, "Yes ma'am."

Amber smiled, speaking sweetly, "Can I ask you a simple question?"

Officer Neil put her hands on her hips looking at Amber, "Sure."

Amber flatly spoke, "Are you a 'Hunter'?"

Officer Neil blinked at Amber in obvious confusion but still spoke, "Hunter?" She tilted her head, "What's a 'Hunter'?"

Amber smiled sweetly, "Oh nothing. Just checking on something. Well be glad to follow you to the diner."

Officer Neil looked at Amber confused for a moment before speaking, "Alright." Then she walked back to her squad car and got in, officially turning off her lights.

She pulled ahead of us and pulled over waiting for us.

Amber looked at me, "If anything feels weird say something. I don't want Becky killing us because we got close to the finish line."

I looked at Amber, "Ok. How does I'm gonna nut! Does that work for a code word?"

Amber smirked as she rolled her eyes, "Smartass."

Amber pulled forward letting Officer Neil know we were officially following her towards Officer Neil's diner which turned out to be about ten minutes away. We pulled into the diner as Officer Neil walked to her trunk and opened it as she pulled something out. We pulled up and Officer Neil walked up to my window forcing me to roll down my window. Neil handed me the sweats, "Here you go."

I grunted, "Ok give me a minute."

Neil nodded, "I'll go get us a booth." And walked off.

I quickly pulled off the booty shorts happy to have those fuckers off as Amber whistled at me making me look over at her as she wiggled her eyes at me. I grunted, "Oh grow up!" feeling my face heat up.

I stuffed my legs into sweats quickly realizing two things:

1. These weren't sweats

2. They were yoga pants

I looked down at the problem seeing as it now showed the thick tube sock leaning across my lap in the tight material as it was clearly.

Maybe the booty shorts would have been better! If only barely!

I sighed at my predicament before taking off my shirt that's too tight on me and put on the hoodie that Neil gave me and found another problem....it was a short hoodie.....and two sizes too small as I barely filled it.

I groaned at my predicament as it seems like karma was out to get me and I had no idea what I did to her for her to be this vindictive.

I looked around as Amber noticed I was looking for something, "What is it sweetie?"

I grunted, "Shoes. I need shoes!"

Amber smiled at me, "Whats wrong with the heels?"

I looked at her with murderous intent in my eyes before I spoke, "I'm not breaking my ankles in those things!"

Amber chuckled before she slipped off her slip ons and tossed them to me, "Here I'll trade you."

I looked at the slip on shoes as I held them for her to see, "I won't fit in these Amber!"

Amber rolled her eyes, "They slip on like slippers. It's better than nothing."

I groaned as I slipped on the shoes folding the heel as my feet stuck out of Amber's small ass foot before I handed her the heels I wore."

Amber smiled as she slipped on the thigh high heels and got out.

I got out and took one look at myself in the faint reflection of the glass in the diner and immediately reached back into the car grabbing the cap and putting it over my outline from the yoga pants before I finally set on walking into the diner looking like I borrowed my clothes from my little sister or something.

Initially I was happy the diner wasn't packed to where people can look at me weird due to my unique outfit but there was enough people to really make me feel completely self conscious about what I was wearing.

After feeling my face heat up in total embarrassment I pretty much bee lined to where Neil was sitting as she sat in the back corner of the building with her back to the wall and nearly dove into the bench on the opposite side of Neil as Amber followed and sat next to me.

Neil smiled at me as she semi blushed semi hungrily looked me up and down, "Thanks for joining me."

A waitress didn't wait more then two seconds before coming by and taking our order as Neil spoke, "Anne, can I get three coffees? And a mini slice of your apple pie."

The waitress, Anne, nodded as she wrote it down and looked at us two, "Would you two like anything else?"

I looked at her, feeling my stomach growl loudly as the scents of food hit me and only growled as I salivated, "FOOD!"

Amber quickly spoke, "What's your soup of the day?"

Anne spoke, "Cream of mushroom."

Amber nodded, "I'll have that and a small salad."

Anne nodded and looked at me, "And how about you sir? Or is food the only criteria?"

I squinted at the waitress who looked like my aunt before I held back my sarcasm and simply spoke, "Steak and baked potato. Sour cream, bacon, butter, chives."

Anne wrote it all down and walked off.

Neil blinked at us, "Take it you're hungry?"

I looked at Amber before addressing Neil, "Been a minute." I sighed, "Sorry."

Neil smiled, "Fair enough. So tell me more about this No Nut November?"

I shrugged, "What is there to tell you?"

Neil smiled at me, "I just find it interesting that you, as an obvious cute guy, would need to resort to celibacy for 30 days."

I looked at her and blinked as she sent me a comment. I smirked, "Yeah well $750k does make you do stupid things."

Neil laughed before she tilted her head to one side, "Still say that's not enough."

I shrugged, "Enough to take care of bills and pay off stuff."

Neil mused my statement before conceding, "Fair enough."

She smiled, "So what are you gonna pay off when you win?"

I looked at her, "What makes you think I'm gonna win?"

Neil shrugged, "Well it's obvious your fiancé here is protecting you."

I looked at Amber but didn't clarify Amber's official title but looked back at Neil, "Oh she's," I thought about my answer to explain this, "helped keep me focused."

Neil looked at Amber, "So you allowed him to do this?"

Amber looked at me before addressing Neil, "Like he said he had outstanding bills and this seemed like the most obvious choice at easy money."

Neil looked at Amber, "And you, what did you do during all this?"

Amber looked and smiled at Neil, "Why? Thinking of doing it?"

Neil looked at Amber smiling, "You mean being a Hunter?"

Just then Anne walked up and laid down the coffee, pie, and soup before walking off. Neil waiting a moment before looking at us, "What is a Hunter anyways?"

Amber looked at Neil for a moment before she squinted at Neil and suddenly went silent. Then Amber pulled out her phone and furiously started typing.

Neil looked at Amber weird before looking at me, "That's rude."

I shrugged, "Probably."

Neil pointed at Amber, "What is she doing?"