All Comments on 'No One Notices the Hired Help'

by YDB95

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rbloch66rbloch66over 2 years ago

Good story. Abrupt ending. Needs another chapter or 4. 🙂

OmenainenOmenainenover 2 years ago

I liked the story. A good thing they escaped! I would’ve loved to hear more of this feminist paradise though :)

I was a bit confused about the setting. I started to read this as a pirate story type of thing, but then there were modern elements like bikes. Maybe the beginning had me thinking along an old fashioned fantasy pirate setting. Don’t know what you were aiming for.

I also enjoyed the sex positivity. Everyone seemed quite happy about sexuality, except the mother figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, will be a great story when you write the next chapter(s)!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Good, fun story, set in a seemingly nebulous time, with Celeste being a breath of fresh air and a great focus for the Pink Orchid event. Her mother, on the other hand, seemed to be vying for the most evil mother finger since Cinderella’s stepmother. One possible improvement might have been to include section breaks to better indicate the transition from one scene to another. There weren’t too many but they detracted from the reading experience. The end was a little quick, but it was enough or could serve as the bridge to a chapter 2 if you wish. Very nice job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous