No One Rides for Free Ch. 08

Story Info
Can't afford to pay? Risk your ass with the slut card!
3k words
4.67
2.2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within 30 minutes or so, Andrea and I were by the pool, properly covered in sunscreen and wearing bathing suits. I was in a blue floral one-piece, lying back on one of those reclining pool chairs. I held a double vodka soda in my left hand. Beads of moisture were trailing down the glass, rolling over my knuckles and then falling onto the pool deck.

Five feet away, someone's wife was getting absolutely destroyed by a semi-organized team of men. She had a dick in her mouth and one in her ass. We had already seen two guys come on or in her, and three more were gathered around stroking themselves.

I took a sip of my drink and tried not to blush.

"Fucking hell, that's gotta hurt," Andrea said. She was in a forest green tankini with boy-cut briefs. She sat upright in a recliner beside mine and held a glass of sangria. "I mean, congratulations to her for being so flexible, but that's a lot of fucking cock to take up the ass."

"Not so loud," I said, afraid of drawing attention.

The men who were actively engaged in fucking the woman (including the guy who was pounding her ass, and whose dick was indeed truly massive), were not going to get distracted, of course. But gathered around the woman (who wore nothing but a digital collar and wedding ring) were the three other guys. Those three, waiting their turns, were looking around and grinning with anticipation as they stroked themselves. When Andrea spoke, one of them turned to look at us and grinned cheerfully.

I wasn't sure that I was ready to meet the eyes of a middle-aged guy who was actively stroking himself by a swimming pool. I took a bigger gulp out of my drink.

"Don't you dare be a prude about this," Andrea said to me, without taking her eyes off of the middle-aged woman's tits. The unlucky slut was on her back. Her ankles were high in the air to give the well-endowed man access to her asshole. Andrea cupped a hand around her mouth and shouted "Yaaaas, queen" as the man using her mouth came with a shudder and cum began to dribble out the side of the MILF's mouth. "That's fucking hot! I love it."

Andrea was by far the loudest of the spectators, but she was not the only one who provided audience feedback. Several other people around the pool clapped politely when the man came. Then, as if leaving space at a salad bar for the next customer, he stood up from kneeling by the slut's face. She had (by her collar) still had another 14 minutes left. The man whose cum was drying on her lips tapped a credit card against her collar and walked away nonchalantly.

The woman at the centre of everyone's attention was a little overweight and older but sexy as hell. She was fully shaved and probably would have had a nice face of makeup before she started gagging on dick. By now, that makeup was very smudged and her hair was dishevelled. According to her collar, the resort was charging $25 for every six minutes with her. The bathing suit by her feet, which she must have been wearing until she tried to make some kind of purchase, was barely any fabric at all.

My mind went into detective mode. I evaluated data:

a) a skimpy bathing suit.

b) a shaved pussy, and heavy makeup.

c) and her tits... were they...? Yes, the way her big boobs bounced was a clear giveaway; she had implants.

d) lastly I considered the diamond on her ring finger. I'm no jewellery expert, but I suspect it was expensive.

I whispered into Andrea's ear as she watched another man line up to use her face as a dick holster. "I bet that she's a swinger. No doubt in my mind that her husband is around somewhere. She and him own a hot tub, probably. They have probably been hosting orgies for years. Long before the slut card even got invented. I'd say..." I glanced around. "Yup. Three o'clock, the bald dude with the plate of fries over there at the poolside bistro. Fifty bucks says that he's her husband."

Andrea matched my gaze and saw the man I meant. He had a polo shirt on over his bathing suit. I kept on with my amateur sociology. "He's nowhere near hot enough for his wife, but he's probably absolutely devoted to giving her everything she wants, and pretty much loaded. Look at the smile on his face. He knows she loves this."

The Hotwife (as I now mentally baptized her) was moaning and shouting something, but it was rapidly muffled. I saw why; the newcomer held his balls by her mouth and she obediently began licking them. Like the others, he had a card on an coil around his wrist, and he tapped it against her collar absentmindedly as she got to work. "We should get a couple of those coil things; then I won't have to bring our day-bags to the pool," I said.

"Twelve minutes left, you magnificent slut! You've got this!" Andrea shouted, before sitting back and grinning like a woman who was possessed. "I fucking love this place," she said to me. Then she jumped out of her seat and grabbed my face and kissed me roughly. "I love you! Thank you for making me do this.""

"You're so welcome, Andrea. I knew you needed something like this after three years of case law, grade curves and three-hour-long tests." I relaxed and tried to lean against her, but she was too energized to cuddle.

"I'm hungry," she said. "Let's get something at the bistro."

As she began to bolt upright, I grabbed her wrist and held on to her. "Ah ah," I said. "I appreciate that you're a woman with appetites, I really do. But you need to pay for these drinks before we go."

I waved at a man who wore white shorts and a white button-up shirt over sandals. He was the one who had brought us the drinks, and I had already noticed that he was wearing a collar. An unlucky guest, then, not staff.

"Yes, ma'am?" He said as he came by. I couldn't guess his age, but he was older than me. He had short, salt-and-pepper hair with a neat side part. He was very tall, and narrow, he had the sort of body you associate with middle-aged guys who go jogging every morning no matter where they are or what else is going on. His collar said that he was worth $3 per six minutes.

"We'll pay for these," Andrea said, fishing her slut card from our day-bag. Her voice barely showed any trepidation at all. She was getting used to things here.

I realized that I was, too. Whether it was the drinks or the fact that everyone else seemed to be treating this place as if it was normal, I was feeling a bit adventurous. I interrupted the waiter as he typed into a cellphone-sized device that he carried in his hip pocket. "Both drinks on her tab, and add in your mouth. Six minutes of you sucking on my feet, please." I said, surprising myself.

Andrea turned to look at me and smiled. "Really?"

I ignored her and kept talking to the waiter "Yes, put six minutes of your time on the bill, and please come over here and suck my toes." I wasn't quite ready to get naked or ask him to whip his cock out, but I wanted to try something. "Actually, make it twelve minutes; six on each foot. Start with the left."

"Of course, miss." The waiter said. He held out the mobile payment device towards Andrea, who inhaled, closed her eyes, and tapped her slut card against it. A green glow under-lit her pretty face briefly. Safe again, then.

Then, as if it were the most normal thing in the world, the waiter knelt down at the end of my reclining chair and held my left foot up to his mouth. He slowly slid my big toe past his lips and began tonguing it softly.

"Mmm, that's good," I said, leaning back and taking another sip of my drink. "I'll meet you at the bistro, Andrea." I turned my head slightly so that I could see the Hotwife just as the man in her ass pulled out and fired a barrage of cum over her entire body. He seemed exhausted, and barely remembered to tap his card against her collar to end his session.

The waiter moved on to attend to the rest of my left foot. I didn't look at him, but it felt good. He was gentle but firm enough to avoid any tickling, his tongue and lips worked between and around each of my toes in turn.

I let my mind wander, and felt very regal. I imagined that the Hotwife was Andrea. Soon she would be in the same situation, I thought. God, she will love that. I tried to visualize her face as she got railed. I would be beaming just as broadly as that bald husband was, I thought to myself.

With 9 minutes left, the Hotwife was approached by the last two guys who had been waiting in line. They were young and hot, and seemed to want to work as a pair.

Boyfriends? Perhaps, I thought. That's rare, though, two guys who are dating each other but like double-teaming chicks.

Also, they looked too much like frat boys. Their bathing suits, which they dropped to the deck simultaneously, were board shorts. They had a lot of muscles and they shaved their chests, but they were too casual about their hair and style to be gym queers. I decided they were probably just a pair of straight bros from some fancy American university.

Fucking sexy, though. One was Asian and the other was white. The Asian guy's dick was very long, if not particularly thick. The white boy's dick was average sized,. Something metallic was catching the sun right near the head of his cock. Probably a piercing of some kind.

My suspicions that they were straight bros seemed to be confirmed when they expertly positioned themselves and the Hotwife on the reclining seat. The white bro laid down on his back, and the Asian guy did the work of positioning the Hotwife. They worked with admirable efficiency, barely saying anything at all.

The Asian guy nearly lifted the woman up as he guided her pussy onto the white guy's decorated dick. The position was designed to give the Asian bro access to Hotwife's ass.

These guys had clearly practised this DP action before. I decided to call them Team Shocker.

Team Shocker started reaming the Hotwife's ass and pussy in a slow but urgent manner. She was bonelessly lying on White Shocker, apparently unable to do much more than pant and groan. By this point, she was on her sixth and seventh dick, and it was hot as hell out. "She must be exhausted," I muttered under my breath with wonder.

Asian Shocker's long thin dick went easily into her ass. It was not surprising that she could accommodate him, after the treatment she had just gotten from the much thicker cock of the dude who now was now at the pool bar sipping a Mai Tai. I would need to come up for a nickname for that dude, I thought, but nothing came to mind right now.

My waiter moved on to licking and massaging the sole of my left foot. He seemed to be breathing a little heavily as he did it. Did I randomly pick a waiter who had a foot fetish? That would certainly explain why he was so good at it. I decided I didn't mind if he was enjoying himself. Just as long as he didn't stop, I was happy.

The Hotwife screamed incoherently as another orgasm overtook her. I wondered what it felt like to get DPed. An image flashed into my mind of telling my foot-licking waiter to shove something into my ass. I immediately recoiled at the thought. I can't do that in front of everybody!

But the Hotwife sure could. Her big fake tits were crushed against the White Shocker's hard muscular chest and she was barely moving as he gently thrust his hips up and down. Meanwhile, Asian Shocker was building up speed and intensity. I realized that White Shocker must be smeared with cum and sweat, but he certainly didn't seem too bothered about it. He had a giant grin and was staring into the Hotwife's eyes.

I started imagining that I was the guy under the Hotwife. Her eyes probably looked glassy and a bit unfocused, and her slippery tits would be mashed up against mine. Every move I made, her sweaty and slimy nipples would drag across my chest as I slowly and confidently kept driving a strap-on into her with slow and short strokes.

Fuck, I was getting wet. The skinny grey-haired waiter who was sucking my toes looked better all the time.

Asian Shocker had his hands on the Hotwife's hips and waist, and I could see that he was squeezing at her love handles in order to be able to drive himself into her.

As my waiter switched to licking my right foot, I realized that I could do anything with him. I had ordered that he lick my feet, but I'd paid for his whole body. Wasn't it a waste to have him just working on my feet? Maybe I should at least tell him to pull his dick out and stroke it for me.

Or, I could tell him to pull his dick out and shove it in my rapidly moistening pussy.

No. I couldn't do that. It just isn't me.

I kept my eyes on Asian Shocker's toned ass. With each stroke, I could see his leg muscles stand out against his smooth skin. If he was the one licking my feet, I'd definitely make him fuck me, I thought. But this waiter? I'll leave him at my feet. Plenty more people in collars around here, after all.

Asian shocker bottomed out and held his pelvis against the Hotwife's giggling ass as he twitched silently. Too shy to shout? I thought with dismay. Well, if I see you in a collar later this week, I bet I'll be able to make you scream when you come. In fact, I'll make a project of it.

I shook myself. What was I thinking? It must be the vodka and the heat. I wouldn't normally fantasize about forcing a young Asian hottie to stand with his hands behind his back while I suck his dick.

It was a nice looking dick, though.

He pulled it out of the Hotwife's ass, and it was still mostly hard. He twitched once more, and I was treated to the sight of one last dribble of cum oozing out the tip of his cock. Then he and White Shocker, again without saying a word to each other, worked together to lift the Hotwife completely off the ground.

Team Shocker, working together, held the Hotwife aloft and lifted her ankles to White Shocker's shoulders. In this new position, White Shocker stopped being quite so gentle and began slamming his cock into the Hotwife, who was grunting like an animal as the timer on her collar counted down towards zero.

White Shocker, like an athlete, managed to get in right before the time ran out, pulling his cock out of her and lowering her to the ground with 30 seconds on the clock.

He used that time to jerk his dick and managed to spray jizz all over her face right when the clock hit 5 seconds. A waiter came by to undo her collar as she collapsed onto the pool deck with a big smile on her face.

Team Shocker, meanwhile, high-fived each other, hen grabbed their board shorts and put them back on, and dove into the pool. They did all of this simultaneously like they were synchronized swimmers. Maybe they were, I thought.

Watching the finale, I nearly came. Seriously. When the waiter softly put my foot back onto the recliner and stood up, I felt as if I was a hair's breadth from reaching orgasm.

I sat up and got ready to collect my things.

As I was doing this, in a foggy, horny mental haze, I saw a newcomer. He was getting shown around by a naked woman carrying, presumably, his bags. He had a wide-eyed and dumfounded look on his face, and then his eyes locked on me.

Specifically, they went straight to my tits. "I want to fuck her," he said, pointing at me. "How much?"

The naked woman, wearing a collar that advertised her availability, said something softly to him. Presumably, it was that I didn't have a goddamn collar on. Fucking hell, I thought. Read the room. To my further discomfort, the newcomer laughed and said. "She'll be fuckable at some point, though. I can't wait. Hear that? I'll see you later!"

Those last comments were directed at me, shouted across the pool deck. All of my excitement and lust crashed down and I felt clear and cold. What a fool I was, I thought. I was hyper-aware of the fact that the women at the resort were outnumbered something like six to one. But I thought that if I wasn't using a slut card, I wouldn't get treated like the other women.

It's fine for people like Andrea and the Hotwife. I bet they would have said something back, something cutting or sexy or... I wasn't like them. I just hated it.

I wrapped my towel around myself as I made my way to find Andrea at the Bistro and felt exposed and vulnerable. Anxiety flowed into my mind.

Was I going to hate this vacation?