All Comments on 'No Ordinary Beach Week'

by BeachBoi408

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
eros991133eros9911337 months ago

Love this, I already marked it on my favorites list 👍🏽

john22307john223077 months ago

Would love to hear more about you and Patrick in college

bdave2bdave27 months ago

please add more.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

This was an excellent first story about a first-time experience. Would love to read more about how far you and Patrick took this relationship. Five ⭐s, adding to favorites and following you in hope of getting a sequel.

jtm011jtm0117 months ago

Amazing story. Well written. Would love to read more of your adventures with Patrick. Following you now.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19697 months ago

Nice story telling about a painful yet life-changing memory of seduction and the complicated emotions for the first-timer. Your intro clarifies that the encounter has continued to haunt you as you process conflicted emotions when someone takes your virginity without consent. Had a similar first time experience. I can only say that after years of consented experiences, I have come to terms with it. Do tell us more . . . .

submale4DomesticUsesubmale4DomesticUse7 months ago

Thanks for sharing. Love it!

Exluke1Exluke17 months ago

Thanks for sharing your experience. I’m interested in how things go in college. If you want you can at some point switch to fiction and have a date or something more. Or possibly include how you both work through your feelings and desires as at some point Patrick will likely have some questions too, shared or unshared. You can tell us when you switch to fiction..or not. It’s up to you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn this was a hot story. You definitely gotta tell more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I want to hear more!!!

BeachBoi408BeachBoi4087 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for reading my story and the positive comments. They mean a lot. I was afraid to read the comments but I am happy that you seem to like my story.

BlueEyes69 - I wanted to respond to one point in your comment. I used to sometimes feel I was forced into it by Patrick. I now think that was a way for me to justify it in my own mind. I have accepted that Patrick did not force me. He gave a chance to say no any time I waned. I did not.

I am sorry your first experience was forced. I hope you are able to move on in some way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBeachBoi408@BeachBoi408
I am a single white male. I am not very tall or muscular but try to stayed toned and watch my weight. I enjoy trying to be positive and making people feel good.