No Ordinary Beach Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick unexpectedly turns his head suddenly to say something to me. When my eyes reach his, the look on his face makes it clear that he knows where I was looking. I actually feel dizzy. I awkwardly answer Patrick's question and leave quickly while cursing myself for staring. I rush to the bathroom to splash water on my face.

I go to my bedroom to gather myself. Layind down I stare at the ceiling trying to think of good things and not be overwhelmed. Despite my best efforts, the image of his cock stays in my head and I am unable to concentrate on anything else.

Rolling over with my back to the door, I try to sleep and put these thoughts behind me. I am not exactly sure how much time passes but I hear the bedroom door open. There are no words but I can sense eyes on me. I am so nervous and try to act like I am asleep. A shake of the bed but I stay still. A second shake and I do the same but start to panic. A third harder shake and I decide that I have to do something.

I roll over acting like I was waking up. "I know you were not asleep" Patrick says standing over me. "I thought you might like a better look" and he then slides off his gym shorts. My heart is racing and it seems to take forever for his shorts to come off. It was like he is giving me time to tell him to stop but I cannot speak. After stepping out of his shorts, Patrick stands over me completely naked. I cannot help but look at his crotch. His cock is semi-hard but still big. "You like that?" I hear him but I still cannot say a word. His cock sways slightly and then I see it twitch. "It's ok I understand" he says and then grabs my wrist and brings my hand to his cock. He is so warm and thick. "There you go" he reassures me as I instinctively stroke it gently to gauge its size. I feel his cock growing in my hand.

"I love blowjobs" his words startle me and look up to him. He has a confident grin. I look back to his gorgeous cock. "I know you want to taste it. Give it a kiss." His tone is calm and measured. My head is spinning. "Let me help you" he says leaning forward and bringing his cock to my lips. I cannot resist and I kiss his spongy head gently. "I do have a nice cock don't I?" He finally breaks me. I look up and gasp "Yes" not knowing what else to say because it is obviously true.

Patrick laughs at me "That wasn't so hard, was it?" He jumps onto the bed with his back to the headboard and I hear "I said I love blowjobs." These words hit me as more of a command rather than a statement. He moves toward me spreading his strong legs wide forcing me between them. I am so nervous and unsure as I look up to him. "Kiss it" and I do. "Lick it" and I lift his cock and lick the warm shaft. "You slut. How does it taste?" I look up to him and admit "It tastes good." "I know" he says again with that confident smile. "Now suck it." I hesitate but his strong hand pulls my face down and my mouth opens taking a cock into my mouth for the first time with a whimper.

"Keep looking up" he tells me and my green eyes are held by the stare of his dark eyes. "Swirl your tongue" he orders and I moan as my tongue moves over his velvety head. My heart swells when he tells me "I like that." He looks relaxed but yet confident and in control. I can only imagine what I look like between his legs looking up to him with his thick cock in my mouth.

He continues to give me instructions. Patrick is teaching me how to suck cock. I get lost in it. He has me lick his meaty balls but reminds me to keep looking up to him. I literally make out with his balls. By now he has his hands locked behind his head. His biceps flex and look so powerful. Patrick continues to calmly tell me what to do. There is a complete power transfer. I am doing everything he says and I am happy when he tells me he likes something. I am overcome with a need to please him. His words, taste and scent are more intoxicating than the fruit punch. I cannot believe the sounds coming from my mouth as I follow his commands.

I suck on his cock for I do not know how long. Patrick has control and stamina with his cock like he does with everything else. With his direction, I settle into a rhythm of sucking. Each sign of approval from Patrick makes me feel good and I hear myself whimpering over his cock.

Finally, I see the expression on his face change. His cock stiffens in my mouth. His precum leaking more freely. His chest heaves out and he growls "Oh yessssssssss sluttttttt" before his cock twitches and then erupts in my mouth. His strong hand holds my head while his cock floods my mouth with his warm, thick cum. I am surprised that the taste is not bad. I swallow as much as I can but he cums so much.

His hand releases my head when he finally stops cumming. I gasp for air when his cock falls from my mouth. I lick the cum from my fingers that has leaked down his shaft from my mouth. For some reason I want to taste it all. God he cums so much. I am still breathing heavy as I sit back and realize Patrick has been watching me lick up the rest of his cum. He gives me a knowing smile and says "I needed that" before getting up, putting on his gym shorts and going out the door.

Just like that he is gone leaving me to wallow in so many emotions. I lay down feeling mentally and physically exhausted. I never imagined this would be my sexual encounter during Beach Week. Why did I do this for him? I almost feel like I was supposed to do it but that can't be true. Can it? His taste and scent are still with me as I try to process all that just happened.

A panic suddenly comes over me. Patrick could be downstairs telling everyone. I imagine him giving them details of his latest blowjob with me being the one pleasuring him this time. I envision their disbelief soon replaced by laughter as they realize it is true. A few actual loud laughs and hoots from the guys downstairs do nothing to ease my fears. I am not sure what to do but I want to crawl under a rock so that they cannot find me.

Knowing I cannot hide in this room forever, I gather my little remaining strength. I wash my face and brush my teeth looking at myself in the mirror. I am not sure who I really am at this moment. I take a deep breath before nervously walking down the steps to the living area. I notice Patrick staring at me as I come down. Is he nervous that I will say something? It sure does not appear that way. He is sitting casually with a triumphant smile. His body seems to be glowing. For the first time I get that knowing look from a man whose cock you have sucked. I feel myself blushing and looking away from him.

I am a bundle of nerves and go straight to the kitchen for something to eat and drink. Other than the look from Patrick, I was thankful that nothing seems out of the ordinary. Seeing me a housemate says "There you are! Ready for some fruit punch???". I must have looked awful earlier because he seems genuinely concerned. "You look better" he tells me and I try to act like nothing happened by saying "Thanks, I just laid down for a bit." I tremble when from behind me a deep voice adds "Well then you should do that more often." I turn to see Patrick standing there with that confident smile. I am not sure what to say or do but just blurt out "Yes, I guess so" for some reason. I feel like I am ready to crumble right to the floor. Thank God that the two of them left the kitchen to rejoin the rest of the group.

______________________________________

Although I am definitely not in a festive mood, I am convinced, or almost forced, to go to a party that night. I was needed to "even things up" between the number of guys and girls. I am completely out of sorts at the party. I feel really awkward talking to people still thinking that somehow everyone knew or could tell I had sucked Patrick's cock. For some reason, I was especially uncomfortable with the girls thinking they were easily able to tell what I had done. Almost like they could pick up Patrick's scent on me.

I see that Patrick is his normal self. He is the center of attention and nobody would think anything out of the ordinary had happened earlier. I realize that perhaps this may not be out of the ordinary for Patrick. He seems so relaxed.

I go home early trying to avoid saying anything or making a fool of myself. Unlike Patrick, I am a mess.

______________________________________

I am the first to get up on Friday morning. I was so mentally exhausted that I fell asleep right away when I got into bed the night before. I am not even sure what time everyone got in but it must have been late because they sleep later than normal. This is fine with me because I am still battling my fears that everyone knows what happened. The less I see others, including Patrick, the better. I try to keep myself sane by straightening up the place. We are leaving tomorrow so it has to be done anyway.

People start straggling down late in the morning. I have coffee on and even went out to get some doughnuts and bagels for everyone. I am overcompensating for my fears about what they know and think about me. They seem to enjoy their breakfast. I am beyond relieved when nothing seems to be different with them.

Patrick is the last to come down. I am very nervous about seeing him but he is perfectly fine. I am pleased that he acts like everything is normal but in another way I am disappointed. I am not sure what I expect but I must admit it stings a bit that he does not give even a subtle acknowledgement of yesterday. It seems like he has already forgotten. It was all I could think about.

I avoid the beach that day. I already spent enough time in the sun and wanted to avoid being around Patrick as much as possible. I am leaving tomorrow and maybe I can put this behind me and things will get back to normal.

______________________________________

That night everyone is meeting at a bar. Nobody wants to mess their house up on the last night and have to clean in the morning. I am especially happy that everyone is going out because I spent the day away from the beach cleaning up again.

I beg off from going to the bar saying I was not feeling well which is not a complete lie. After some pressure, I promise to come over if I feel better. While I am happy everyone wants me there on the last night of Beach Week, I think it best for me to stay away.

We are sitting in the living room watching television as they wait to leave. Everyone is ready except for Patrick. After losing patience, one guy yells up the stairs to ask Patrick if he is ready to go. Patrick comes down fresh out of the shower with a towel around his waist and lets them know "I took a nap. I will have to meet you guys there." With the usual groans and comments that he is always late, the others quickly file out of the house eager to start their night.

A fresh panic comes over me as they leave me alone with Patrick. I look around the room for a way to exit gracefully but Patrick is standing in front of the steps leading upstairs. The walls feel like they are closing in around me. I try not to look at Patrick and keep my eyes on the television but not processing anything on the screen.

With a cough to get my attention after he is sure everyone is gone, Patrick just drops his towel. He stands proudly right there in the living room wearing nothing but that confident smile. He knows he looks good and I cannot help but admire the view. His strong chest with the light hair is so masculine. The trail of hair over his tight abs leads my eyes from his belly button down to his cock. I stand in a half-hearted attempt to flee as he moves toward me slowly. His cock sways hypnotically as he walks.

Patrick towers in front of me not saying a word. His sexual energy radiates from his body. I am overwhelmed again and my legs go weak. I sink to my knees. "There you go" he says as I reach for his cock which is so warm and thick in my hand. "Look up" I hear and my eyes go up. Patrick looks so powerful looking down on me. "Isn't that a nice cock?" he asks me without expression. "Yes" is all I can muster still holding it. "Yes what?" he asks somewhat annoyed. "Yes you have a nice cock" I say quickly. He smiles and says "Kiss it" and I kiss his spongy head gently with a whimper.

"You have been thinking about my cock all day" he says not with a question but a statement of fact. I blush as I hear his words but kiss his cock again. "Well?" His question has me blurting it all out "Yes Patrick, I have been thinking about your cock. I do not know what is wrong with me."

"Suck my balls" is his response to my admission to him but of course my mouth goes to his meaty balls. He reminds me to keep looking up to him which I do. "There is nothing wrong with you" he says talking to me while my mouth and tongue work his balls. "You are just like everyone else who has gotten a taste of this cock. You NEED more." I whimper at his words which ring true. "How do my balls taste?" I release one his balls from my mouth gasping for air and saying "So good." His body fresh from his shower and he has a sexy, musky scent. He oozes sexual power.

"Do you want to suck it?" the question brings me back to the moment. I can only nod yes. "Well don't you think you should ask me if you can?" He is just toying with me now but I am helpless to defend myself. "Patrick, may I please suck your cock?" He smiles saying "Well since you asked so nicely" and puts his cock to my lips. I kiss the head again looking up to him. I open my mouth as he slides in and my lips wrap around his cock. He lets out a small grunt of triumph as my tongue swirls over his cock. For some reason, his grunt makes me happy.

He quickly starts to again teach me what he likes. With my eyes up to him, I take him deeper. He has me gently cradle his balls as I suck. He calls me a slut and tells me to suck harder. Lewd sounds are escaping my mouth as I follow each of his commands. I am literally drooling over his cock. He occasionally pulls his cock from my mouth so I can catch my breath and tell him how much I love sucking hm cock.

He has amazing stamina. I seem to be on my knees forever. Finally, he gets more urgent and takes control. Grabbing my head, he begins to fuck my mouth. His cock is so hard now. He holds my head down as he growls and then his cock twitches in my mouth before shooting ropes of cum. It is easier for me to swallow when he is standing and I am on my knees. There is just so much cum and some leaks to the floor from my mouth. He keeps his cock in my mouth and I suck on it for all of his sweet cum. Looking up to him I cannot help but reach up to feel his abs and chest as I nurse on his cock.

Patrick finally pulls his cock from my mouth saying "Oh man I love blowjobs. I needed that one." Catching my breath, I gasp "Thank you" for some reason and instantly regret saying it. "Clean this up and then get changed" he orders me. Still on my knees I look up to him surprised when he explains "I hate walking into bars by myself so get changed." He walks to the steps and picks up his towel and heads upstairs. I cannot help but watch him. I grab some towels to clean up the mess. I see one large drop of his cum which I pick up with my finger and put into my mouth. It seemed wrong to waste it. I am glad that he did not see me do that.

I run upstairs to get dressed. I wash my face and brush my hair to pull myself together. "Aren't you ready?" I soon hear from Patrick downstairs. Rushing to change into my shorts I realize my underwear is wet. I must have been leaking precum while sucking Patrick. "Let's go" I hear from him and I leave them on not wanting to make Patrick wait.

As we walk over Patrick is again like nothing unusual has happened. In a million years, I never thought I would be walking into a bar with Patrick and having the taste of his cock in my mouth and his cum in my stomach. But here I am. The others are surprised to see me. Patrick tells them that I am feeling better now. I again burn with embarrassment. Does everyone know?

______________________________________

The next day I again wake up early and finish packing. I know it is not the best manners but I feel like I have to get out of here before everyone comes down. I decide I will send Patrick a thank you note later when I have calmed down. I double check my room and head downstairs carefully with my bags not wanting to wake anyone. I am startled to see Patrick coming from the kitchen with a bottle of water. "Ohhhhhh Patrick, I did not know you were up. I am sorry for running out but I just need to get home." I say trying to explain me leaving so early. "It's cool" he says to me still half asleep. He looks so good even in this state. I summon my courage saying "I am glad I saw you though. Thank you so much for letting me come here this week. I had a great time." My words seem to remind him and gives me that damned smile again with "I know you did. I am glad we both came." The double meaning had me blushing a final time for the week as he heads back up to bed. Again, I could not help but watch him before leaving as a different person than when I arrived.

______________________________________

Beach Week was a rite of passage in more ways than one. However, what happened at Beach Week would not stay at Beach Week for me. Patrick and I lived on the same street and were going to the same college in the fall. As much as I tried, he would not let me forget.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading. I had more time with Patrick but we no longer see each other. I still think and even dream about him. I can tell more of the story if there is interest.

12