All Comments on 'No Ordinary Game Ch. 01'

by tennesseered

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 4 years ago

There's another author on this site who's mind is occupied with these characters as well haha. The particular author portrays the couple's dynamic in a way that doesn't cross the line into humiliation which is I read his stories faithfully. This is story might ruin how I see them even if it isn't in their universe as it were. I'll give it one more chapter before I see if I'll stick with it. But definitely a well written chapter.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Another mentally retarded, cuck husband

Sy is a complete dickhead. NOT for his cuck fantasies but for the fact he completely disregards the damage that will be caused, by him pestering his wife to tease her boss. It would fuck up her career, her work relationships with fellow workmates, screw up Glenn's marriage and family and all for his cuck pleasure. So selfish. I mean, a stranger would be better, if she "plays" along with his fetish. Just visit a Bar after work each day and she will meet someone easily enough. So Sy must be "mentally challenged" to keep pushing the workplace situation. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot Story! *****

Wonderful writing. Great characters. Sometimes, it’s hard to like the characters in a cuckold story, but not here. Also, you grabbed the cuckold mindset in an interesting way, describing the constant push-pull of wanting something that society tells you is wrong. And very interesting that you gave Mandy a therapist to bounce off of; that was an excellent idea, another way to explain what’s going on to the reader. It’s hard for a woman starting down this road to find objective advice, but there are alternative-lifestyle therapists out there.

I must say, Mandy is well on her way to becoming the consummate cuckoldress, the kind of woman who knows what her cuckold needs and gives it to him, taking the lead in her marital relationship, as good cuckoldresses do, pushing the line with Sy, as she gets more excited by the idea of fucking Glenn, watching his reaction, not wanting to do anything to hurt him. Of course, once she fucks Glenn, she will be in charge of what happens, as a woman is, when you give her her sexual freedom.

I like that she and Sy don’t seem to have any problems in the bedroom. It is soooooo boring, after a while, reading stories about the small-dicked submissive nerd. Some cuckolds are dominant personalities in their own right. The only thing I would have liked to have read is what Mandy was thinking, when she was grinding down on Sy’s cock; I’m sure she was thinking about Glenn’s.

Playing pregnancy roulette is always hot in a story, but it actually isn’t played that much, in reality. Of course, there are some cuckolds who are obsessed with raising the other man’s child, as my husband was. The fact that my lover at the time looked nothing like my husband made him crazy; he badly wanted visible proof for the world to see that he was a cuckold, and thrilled when he got it. These days, with other ways to impregnate a woman, it’s easily explained away, if you need to. And thinking about Mandy playing pregnancy roulette with Glenn got me wet! Made me wish I could play that game again, but alas, I’m getting too old for that. Still, it brings back hot memories.

Can’t wait to read more!

CA Cuckoldress

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Cucks really are sick weirdos.

I guess it's good that they encourage their wives to get pregnant by a real man. It's Darwinism in action... self-inflicted extinction of the pathetic losers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Humiliation-cuckoldry is psycho emotional BDSM

The source of the pain is different, inside rather than physical.

It's not truly sexual, the sex is just the means to deliver the pain.

Hard pass.

Not scoring.

Wish they'd put tags on page one.

dallasgentleman020dallasgentleman020about 4 years ago

Love the fantasy! Waiting to see how far Mandy will go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting Game....

Role playing can really be fun, but it already seems obvious that this might go much further.

No fan at all of cuck holding but this is so well written that I can not wait to read how this continues!

R, Envoy ME

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
The author told us, at the beginning, that this was a willing cuck story, but . . .

. . . some who hate those stories still had to read it and complain about it. 😝

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
A good start, Mr T.Red

I agree wholeheartedly with the more thoughtful comments about cuckoldry, and with most of the analysis made by Anonymous commenter CAcuckoldress.

I think the whole cuck mindset is weird in a husband being sexually turned on by the submission/humiliation aspects of his wife's relationship with an apparently 'better' man. But this story has set up the characters and the situation well and hopefully our clinical psychologist Dr Mueller will come good with an explanation as the story progresses.

Lue

Kykidd87Kykidd87about 4 years ago
Great story on hour to ruin a marriage!!!

It was well written. The content on the other hand not so much. If the story continues on the same path I believe the couple would crash and burn. Their messing with another couples marriage as well as their own. The therapist most of all should lose her license. Any relationship where one person is manipulating the other on such major decision is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
playing with fire

another guy playing with fire and going to get burned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Weak and obnoxious.

Hope it was good for you. Better to write about it than live it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How Original

Yet another story about a mentally defective husband. Can't possibly have enough of those in LW, can we? /sarc/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She does not need to go far

Just out the door, She can camp in the driveway for all we care. She won't be getting back in the house once she walks out the front door one more time.

SpottedDog2018SpottedDog2018about 4 years ago
Doesn't quite have the same hopefulness as March Madness

Great writing. Exciting sex. But the tournament got cancelled and this "game" just isn't adequate compensation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Things you can always count on...

The world is undergoing a horrible pandemic, but we can always count on the trolls in the Living Wives category to be idiots.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 4 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thanks for all your comments, both good and bad. I'm gratified that my scribbling has aroused such passion in some, especially from those who have projected themselves into the story. That's high praise and I thank you. Some of you have even projected ME into the story!

I expect to post a chapter every few weeks. Six chapters are written, edited, and ready to post. Two more are roughed out and the story isn't finished yet. Fair warning: I like surprises, cliffhangers, and characters with foibles. I eschew template stories and boilerplate. I appreciate all comments.

I forgot to thank Luedon. She encouraged me years ago and offered good advice. She even edited a very early version of this story.

SyzothSyzothabout 4 years ago
A fun, sexy, well-written romp!

"Mandy" sounds too good to be true. She couldn't be real... could she ?!?!?!?!

management91399management91399about 4 years ago

Very enjoyable, not something I'd ever want to do in real life but a well written hot little chapter. And what i really like is the boss is not starting out like some testosterone fueled Godzilla stomping all over the couple for his own delight, not for the sex but to fuck them up. This boss comes across as goofy as the husband playing with the fantasy. And she doesn't even consider having sex with him until he trips over his own two feet. Almost endearing. Has there ever been a cuck story that shows the bull in this light? And lets face it, Sy has this great babe here who is dynamite in bed and it's not enough for him. He is going to be the master of his own disaster. He can't figure out the pleasure of being married to her is greater than the pleasure of his own high he gets off of his jealousy.

I also really like the early involvement of the therapist, I think what makes this a particularly sexy story is we're getting the inner life of the wife and how much she cares about this guy. I mean it could have been just her saying cut this shit out or you are going to drive me away. She likes the kink too. Yeah a nice little tightrope happening here as the will she or won't she question is left hanging in the air. I wonder if you'll leave that hanging for a while to really string out the tension.

Anyway, good stuff, sex well written with a proper buildup, especially the breakfast session. Now I'm going to read the other stuff you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

pleaaaaasee next time make gelin fuck mandy infront sy it will be so hot🔥🔥🔥

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
The inclusion of the psychologist

pretty much ruined the story for me. The reason Amanda is going along with a cuck fantasy is because her therapist is telling her it’s healthy for their relationship?!? And her boss is fine with it as well?!? There has to be a reason for suspension of disbelief and there was absolutely none given in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep writing

Great start! I can’t wait to read more. Ignore the trolls, it’s good work. How close is it to your reality?

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

Great story!

The slow build on the tension is well done and the dialogue is great, especially showing the changes in Mandy as she's getting bolder.

The pregnancy thing freaks me out a little, but I get why it's a hot-button for some.

As for the psychologist, it can see why it's a little off-putting for some, but I thought it was a great cut-away, validating Mandy's journey.

Altogether, very entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start will read rest of series

Would like to read illustrated story with Amanda's pics, though.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Early stage almost precuckolding. Interesting take on playing the fantasy. Looking forward to see where you rake it.

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshineover 3 years ago

This series was highly recommended from a friend, and I'm glad Chapter 1 didn't disappoint!

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 3 years ago
A COMPELLING READ

I came to your writing while looking for another author. My luck has been so good I should purchase a Lotto ticket today!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Off to a great start, original, and outside the box, you have a great skill when describing sex the heat the details. In this category the more trolls the higher the compliment. Who reads an entire story if it they aren't into it, maybe some do. Using the game the fantasy aspect is right on target! My wife and I have experimented with cuckolding over the last 5 years. This is the first time I have ever taken the time to write about it online. The trolls say it ends in divorce, perhaps for some it does, and that is why they say don't do it if your marriage is not strong, and if you can't communicate. Most of the stories follow a progression, ours did threesome's, just watching, hotwifing. She fell in love a couple times, I got crazy in my head then we stopped it. Now we play the game, she feeds off a small flirt from a random guy often from work, and makes up a story, one that is far easier to believe because it has actually happened in the past. It brings out the beast in me she is happy, I am happy. I suspected there are a few rare ladies out their who are similar to men in that they don't need connection with a man to fuck him. I say don't be afraid to try this path if your marriage dose not survive it probably wasn't ment to be. BTW the Phyciatrist, many people in this field are a little or a lot crazy themselves, to think one may not toy with a client just to see what happens is naive, some have actually had affairs with their clients. Looking forward to reading the rest!

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Excellently constructed and well-written story. The first few paragraphs totally belie your "Aw shucks, I'm just a hayseed beginning writer trying to put something down on paper" sophistry. The whole piece is really well done in just about every respect and the introduction demonstrates that you have really great potential. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sh is an asshole! It would serve him right for Mandy to get knocked up by the boss and dump his sorry ass.

trisetristrisetrisabout 1 year ago

Wow great start love the teasing build up, loads of cuckold angst!

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17about 1 year ago

Beautifully written. I've read hundreds of hotwife/cuckold stories over the years and a lot of them all ending up sounding the same. Especially the ones where the reluctant wife loses all control, all *agency,* at the sight of the New Guy's Huge Cock. This has the feel of one of those stories that is going to maintain my attention. I like the dialogue, the exploration of the characters' psyches, and mostly the woman who enjoys the tease. I think I'm going to love Amanda.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Great opening for Femdom agitprop. I’m hooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertennesseered@tennesseered
I hope you enjoy my stories. I'm an unschooled amateur fiction writer. I write about people and situations that I find interesting. I try to stay away from the usual thing. I post on Loving Wives because that's where the readers are. I moderate the comments on my stories. In ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES