All Comments on 'No Ordinary Game Ch. 02'

by tennesseered

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I for 1

Do not think this is going to be fun for anyone except the divorce lawyers.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
More stupid characters

Don't do it folks. It is the road to disaster.

management91399management91399about 4 years ago

Well I didn't expect this twist, I kind of had it in my head that Glenn was a clueless klutz and tripping into this wife sharing thing with Sy and Mandy's little game. Now that Tiffany has revealed their true nature it kind of takes the shine off the story bringing it to that familiar place of the experimenting couple being led down the path of no return by the experienced exploitive couple who want to take advantage of the newbies and watch the sparks fly from their influence. We've bee here before in these stories. The real question is what will Mandy do next. I'm kind of hoping she'll run straight to her therapist before the bedroom with either man. I'd like to see this journey thought about before it becomes one of those don't look before you leap things. But whatever, you are in charge tennesseered you know where these four are going I'm just thowing out my own perception on this one. As for Cuck V Divorce BtB stories....whatever. A story is a story, the sex between Sy and Mandy in this series so far is written very hot, I can't imagine it would get hotter with Glenn, it's Sy's anticipation in all this, he's almost coming off as a kid on Christmas eve, not being to wait to open his present then hopefully he'll like it because if he doesn't he can't take it back. Anyway, worth the wait, I had to go back and read part one over again but that's my own reading comprehension, you read so much stuff here sometimes it blends together hence my excitement at reading that Glenn was a bit of a klutz and nice guy instead of the wife stealing villain. Tiffany seems to be coming off that way and I'm not sure what she's getting out of this yet.

SyzothSyzothabout 4 years ago
The pieces are slowly starting to move in place...

Nothing like a nice, slow burn to set the tone. You have a way with words, TR. And this Mandy girl sounds like quite the catch, eh?

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
I guess you mean in some sense of the word

forgiving the unforgivable a subplot or in you case a context that I will never understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nothing new in the cuck-world

Same old, same old. Cuck-sissy-seconds-cum guzzling wimp, idiotic raising slut, 50 inch cock bull and slut putrid cunt friend enforcing disaster.

Nil talent, boring plot, flat characters.

Nil stars

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Going well

Not going nicely, but going well. I'll be interested in Sy's reaction if she tells him. And then there is the psychologist ? It's interesting.

Lue

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

What lame crap! The beginning of the end of a partnership is 98% cuckolding sharing or swapping! It's nothing but cheating! And, only sluts do it!

graymangazergraymangazerabout 4 years ago
Out of a hole!

It appeared the author wanted to make Amanda come over as a loving sexy and decent woman, and he succeeded. But as mentioned in a comment on the previous chapter she was in danger of ruining not only her own marriage but also that of her boss, not to mention stripping away all empathy we have with her character.

But you got out of that hole nicely by introducing Tiffany and letting her and Glen have their own plan. Exactly what that plan is is not clear yet but it'll be interesting finding out. In my humble opinion I hope it's not a simple "let's swap and have fun for a while," personally I'd like to see something slightly more sinister, but of course that's up to the author.

Amanda is certainly a hot and interesting character, Sy is a classic cuckold and his fears and excitement are described perfectly, as is Amanda's doubts and later arousal. Her teasing is beautiful and very erotic.

It's also a nice change not to have an arrogant arsehole with the compulsory big cock, though Tiffany may turn out to be more than she appears, we wait to see.

Five stars from me and looking forward to where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very well done, . . .

pathetic, but very well done. Sy and Amanda deserve all bad things that can possible happen from this idiocy. Darwin is waiting. Two more mentally disabled members of the herd about to step into the tar pit. At least we can be thankful they haven't polluted the gene pool before they sink into the blackness.

Have to wonder who gets off watching a train wreck about to happen, and enjoying the anticipation. No ordinary intellect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Good

Up to now is a very good set up . Where is it going to now? It is up to you Tennesseered. Please continue

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 4 years ago
I hope she says no

Mandy seems too pragmatic to go for this whole hogwash and that’s exactly what it is. I think. With Tiffany pushing her, her husband pushing her and Glenn expecting an easy fuck Mandy has the choice to come out to be the Boy Scout Sy believes she is.

BTW great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No ordinary story!

Those who do not like these cuck stories should not read and vote.

I do not like cuckhold stories but this one is up till now so well written, that we have to compliment the author!

Here we read about people that really could exist, and in fact (unfortunately) they do.

Could not wait to read more but today my wish was granted!

5 stars from me

R. Envoy ME

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This story made me add you to my favorite author list

Please continue.

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 4 years ago
Bad

Way to live. Messed up.

katibkatibalmost 4 years ago
Surprised

Excellent writing. And you handle dialogue very well.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

This is really well written. Interested to see how you play it out.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 3 years ago
Nice

While I was waiting for another of my fav authors to submit a new story, I stumbled (thankfully) across this story, and now you have become one of my fav authors. I see a lot of comments that this is a cuckold story, but I would argue that it is not and that instead it is the definition of a stag/vixen relationship. The husband loves the thought of her fucking her boss and yet does not seek humiliation but rather wants to reclaim her after every imagined tryst. I have this same mentality and find it very exciting, so I look forward to reading this entire series with my cock in my hand! Your writing style is impressive because you make no typos, your word usage is terrific, and your grammar is also very good. I would like to see a comma before a proper noun when you are writing dialogue (not "Let's eat Grandma!" but "Let's eat, Grandma!"), but other than that, well done!! And now for me to read Ch. 03!

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Grammar judged good? What about writing in passive voice? Change to active voice and see how

much livelier the story reads.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

Nicely done literary technique in chapters 1 & 2: highly focused, with a slow, steady build-up. The "Aristotelian unities" of time, place & action all seem pretty nicely observed. A nicely literate style of writing here too. I think Chapter 2 is even better done than Chapter 1.

The character Sy strikes me as just a little cartoonish, and some of Dr. Mueller's statements leave me wondering how she managed to get a degree in counselling psychology. But the character Amanda seems very nicely complex, believable, and likeable. Very good job, there. It's still too early to tell with the characters Glenn and Tiffany, but they're looking promising.

In sum: good job so far, and I'm much inclined to keep reading.

trisetristrisetrisabout 1 year ago

Really building nicely!

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

I have a very bad feeling about all this conflicting Femdom agitprop…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertennesseered@tennesseered
I hope you enjoy my stories. I'm an unschooled amateur fiction writer. I write about people and situations that I find interesting. I try to stay away from the usual thing. I post on Loving Wives because that's where the readers are. I moderate the comments on my stories. In ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES