All Comments on 'No Ordinary Game Ch. 04'

by tennesseered

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
management91399management91399about 4 years ago

Very good, I love the fact that Sy cannot make up his stupid mind and Glenn and Mandy just don't fall on top of each other and start banging. The actual seduction scene Glenn takes charge but I like the fact that when mandy decided it was over, it was over. Good work, the sex scene was pretty hot, I know you are going to get heat for it, hopefully at some point Sy will wake up and stop being a blithering idiot control by his fetish. Right now it's controlling him and he's becoming less of a husband and more of a child. Mandy married a man and we need to see Sy as a man at some point. But yeah, this has been a good weekend for continued stories so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sy came to his senses during the trist

When Mandy got home, he was gone for good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I'm glad he stopped it!! He's also a stupid wimp.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago
You paint a bleak picture of the cuckold experience

Certainly, your plot centering on cuckoldry - a fetish - revealed the emotional devastation that partners can experience who engage in this potentially destructive act. The need to control the cuckold hubby is an aspect I will never ever understand from an erotic perspective. Your portrayal suggests a simple but ultimately bleak picture of male-female relationships - there are either givers and takers, and not much in between.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

As someone who was involved in not only the swinging lifestyle for years, but was a bull to quite a few couples, you don't seem to have a grasp of the cuckoldry lifestyle at all.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 4 years ago
I hope it ends permanently.

One way or another.

Love starts off with endorphins that associate with a person and morphs, in time, into a choice.

The initial hit is what causes the feeling of walking on cloud 9, it’s the endorphins. They associate with a person, and you begin to lose sight of other things around you.

I say this because the endorphins, coupled with fantastic sex and added to happy moments can and will cause Mandy to leave emotionally and physically. The fact she is already trying to change the rule to let her see her lover.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

It's been a fun ride!

Everybody does it a little differently and watching this journey has been a great build-up. Your first four chapter were a good intro – can't wait to see where you go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you for writing!

This is an enjoyable story with a nice slow burn. I am looking forward to what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Slut

Doesn't matter. She is a cheating slut. Hubby is a loser. They have no marriage. They have some twisted arrangement. Not an erotic or sexy story. Next part should be a btb. He or she has to go.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 4 years ago
I hope Sy comes to his senses

It’s not too late to repair their marriage but one more time and Glenn has successfully taken control of Amanda. The marriage is over and they have become roommates. Sy seems the typical cuckold wimp.

By the way, look at the real statistics concerning this fetish. Marriage survival percentage is so low it almost doesn’t register.. I gave you 5 because the writing is tight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Normally

I’m a RAAC kind of guy, but Sy is so pathetic a husband that I don’t this is possible. I think the ongoing storyline could go is a number of directions, but repair of Sy and Amanda’s marriage seems unlikely. Despite her love for her husband, Amanda absolutely has no respect for him, and Sy obviously doesn’t respect himself. Also she’s pissed at him for “breaking her rules” and demanding that she come home feather than continuing her agenda. I don’t understand the psychology of a cuckold relationship but Sy is repulsive to me ... stupid weak asshole! Overall, great writing/ storytelling. Give us more!! Thank you for your efforts!

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 4 years ago
Well we can predict the plot

Mandy with help from Tiffany, Dr Mueller will emasculate and control Sy. Glen will be the best lover and sex partner giving Mandy the best orgasms of her life relegating Sy to at most house maid including cunt clean up duties. Sy is already addicted and a cuck so only surprise is how much pain and degradation Sy will take.

I don’t like these plots or understand them. To me it is like the husband wins a lottery then goes forward giving away all his winnings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disturbing

Tennesseered, you seized the angst of a wimp cuck as few times I saw here. The diversity of the human been is outstanding and you put your readers inside the your characters minds. Let's see your next approach but looks like he lost Mandy already, the pandora box is openned. Let's see what come next.

twotriptwotripabout 4 years ago
Loving it!

Cannot wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5/5/5

5* for storytelling.

5* for not derailing the flow and tension with a lot of grammatical errors.

5* just because ,..... well,.. BECAUSE!!!

I'd buy you a bourbon but you may not actually like it as much as Sy apparently does. Also it may be a while before my kind is once again allowed in a bar, here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story.

Don’t listen to the nay sayers. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What happened?

Mandy and Glenn had sex. Then what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re: What Happened?

That's what Chapter 5, 6, 7, etc... are for, dumbass. You understand what a "series" is, right?

SyzothSyzothabout 4 years ago
This is what Loving Wives is all about.

I love this story. It encapsulates everything that I enjoy about "Loving Wives"... a husband's dichotomy of arousal and self-loathing when he sees his woman with another man... and the pure joy he obtains when he finally realizes that it's all about HER happiness.

My only complaint, Mr. Tennesseered? You're not posting these stories fast enough!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Great plot twist of the rapid unexpected ending. Finally diverged from the typical cuckoo storyline. Stay creative you are doing a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Culmination: finally their union

But their coming together is so different from any other cuckold story I have read! It is genius! The Bull (I hate that term) or the Stag DOESN’T play her body like a virtuoso violinist. It DOESN’T go on and on until they are sated. The fun started slowly and ended suddenly. Mandy DOES honor her husband’s request, even though he had not conformed to her instructions. Sure hoping she relents on her threat to terminate the entire plan. J.

shade_woshade_woover 2 years ago

You definitely have long practiced writing skills, Tennessee man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is painful to watch Sy humiliate himself. Nevertheless, it is an important part of a well-told story.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

I thought Mandy was 30. She acts like an 18-year-old Femdom agitprop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertennesseered@tennesseered
I hope you enjoy my stories. I'm an unschooled amateur fiction writer. I write about people and situations that I find interesting. I try to stay away from the usual thing. I post on Loving Wives because that's where the readers are. I moderate the comments on my stories. In ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES