All Comments on 'No Ordinary Game Ch. 06'

by tennesseered

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh-oh!!

Once again erotic as hell, BUT I’m not sure that I like where this is going. Sy really has fucked up...big time! Oh well. He might as well get ready for the divorce! Thanks TR for your efforts in writing this tense tragedy. Only four stars from me because I’m growing increasingly apprehensive regarding the story’s trajectory, and I’m increasingly disliking all the characters!!

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 4 years ago
its good

this is a great series,, absolutely loving it, but where is it going ? ,, is sy going to get cold feet and give up/realise that this is too much, ? , will glenn, amanda and tiffany take this too far,, too quickly and ruin things for sy and amanda, its what sy wants but im not sure hes totaly committed, , i fantasy is just that and probably should stay a fantasy, ,,, however its not my story to tell, , so im looking forward to chapter 7 and seeing where it goes next, thanks for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you for writing!

I have been looking forward to the next chapter!

Interesting ride. However, the characters are becoming less likable. Still,

we can’t wait for your next chapter. So glad you posted!

Thank you.

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

Sy really isn't getting what he wanted and unless he gets his prize in the next installment (Watching his wife screw another man) he should bail out. The introduction of Tiffany has him and Amanda losing control of the situation, they are dominant over Amanda who is dominant over Sy who just wants to get his rocks off with this little kink (Or big kink) but the hoops he's having to jump through and the humiliation inflicted on him that Amanda has endorsed makes his little dream more of a pandoras box than the fun sexy romp he's thinking of. I still think the counselor is a fraud and might have some behind the scenes thing going on with our villainess, Tiffany. I also find the cute clumsy sexy method of Amanda going through with Sys requests has become dark and slightly evil. I really think they've started down the path to a break up if this continues as she's putting Tiffany (Who is pretty much a stranger) ahead of her husband regardless of her second thought at night in their bedroom. Sy never asked to be caged, imagine if he pushed that onto his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Really hating the characters. Turning into one of the worst wimp/cuckold stories I've ever read. This one is horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Great Chapters

Chapter six feels like the story is going off the rails. I hope TR can get it back on track. I really enjoy your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
down the rabbit hole

very good story of going down the rabbit hole . sy started in control of the game, but the game is bigger than him now. fascinated to see how far he is taken. the possiblities are mindbending!

SyzothSyzothalmost 4 years ago
This story touches upon most of my favorite kinks.

I greatly enjoy the themes of humiliation, bondage, degradation, voyeurism, and exhibitionism as it pertains to sex. Who wants to settle for vanilla sex when you can having toppings and sprinkles with a cherry on top?

Anxious to see how this unfolds and what the master plan is!

Carry on, TR! Carry on!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Incredibly intrigued dismayed disgusted and enthralled all at the same time. The worst thing you can do is remind everyone it’s fiction at the beginning. If readers can’t figure that out it’s their own stupidity and a credit to the author for making things feel so authentic. Reading this I feel the twist of the knife the tightening of the noose the click of the padlock.

I will say I struggle with posting chapters in different categories. I understand the want to portray the tags of individual scenes but this is a whole story in itself not a collection of individual pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This Chapter Left Me Scratching My Head

But not at first. I was cheering when Mandy pulled out the chastity cage. Fun to see Sy’s having to learn to live with that. But then there was a turn for the darker when Tiffany got hold of him. Starting off with caning? FIFTY strokes! Now it’s all gone off the rails! But no, the caning turned into spanking with a bit of hairbrush added. Caning deferred and maybe reduced to single digits. And Sy gets a safe word. All good now. Then Mandy’s admitting misgivings near the end of the chapter wins me over completely. Rich word selections, like eunuch and miscreant. Good work! J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am old and have seen and learned much in my life. One thing I have learned is that you don't have to humiliate or emasculate another person in order to have good sex.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Femdom agitprop. It’s painful to watch a man destroy himself, his wife and his marriage like this,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertennesseered@tennesseered
I hope you enjoy my stories. I'm an unschooled amateur fiction writer. I write about people and situations that I find interesting. I try to stay away from the usual thing. I post on Loving Wives because that's where the readers are. I moderate the comments on my stories. In ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES