All Comments on 'No Ordinary Game Ch. 07'

by tennesseered

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RedrossesRedrossesover 3 years ago
Blimey

Was obvious they were gonna fuck at some time.

BUT the mutual emotional intensity compared to the image of Mandy’s experience- now that’s quite the twist.

Mandy and Glenn are spending the night together as an adventure of lust.

Say and Tiff are spending the night together as it seems a natural thing for them to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Surprising twist

What! No cane for Sy? And dominating Tiffany? Maybe Sy is growing a pair after all! However, Amanda has certainly lost ALL respect for him which is likely the death knell for Sy’s and her marriage. Thanks for adding to this provocative story TR ... not sure where you’re taking us, but am awaiting the continuation of this journey.

lddebatelddebateover 3 years ago
Interesting Chapter!

I enjoyed reading this chapter. I'm excited to see how Mandy deals with Sy and Tiffany sleeping together. My prediction is that Mandy will be upset and this will cause a rift in her marriage to Sy. I also think she's going to get upset with Tiffany and possibly end her and Sy's relationship with them. From a character development standpoint Sy having sex without Mandy's approval was good. I felt like it gave him some of his self respect back. ie. Going from a cuckold to a partner swap. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Be careful what you wish for

Don't let the little head do the thinking for the big head, cuckold. TR great writing style. You always keep us on the the edge.

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

Thank ghod Sy got some action. Nice twist, not expected Sy almost sounds like a man in this chapter and not a blubbering middle school idiot looking at his first penthouse pictorial. The women from work were a distraction and the information about the CEO fucking people in the sex cellar seems like a LW cliche. I hope you have a twist for that too.

SyzothSyzothover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I hope that room is put to good use in a follow-up story and Amanda's night with Glenn, told in pictures, left me wanting more.

Good to see Sy get his for once. But I want more of his hot wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SWEET!

T-Red, the only things I liked about this chapter were:

- The Mandy/SY interaction;

- The G!enn/SY interaction;

- The Mandy/Glenn interaction;

- The Sy/Tiff interaction;

- The hotel dancing scene;

....uh,.. WAIT!! The whole darned thing was GREAT!I

The basement revelation opened a universe of possibilities around Mandy's work "rival" and,... just, WOW!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Holy shit wasn’t expecting THAT!!

I’m not sure I like him being rewarded as such.

But then again it’s not my role to direct ... ... ... only follow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Surprise after Surprise

It’s rare to reach the climax of a cuckold story, the scene where the Bull plows and ravishes the new Hotwife, to find the Bull has his equipment imprisoned in a chastity device! Also rare to read where a wimpy cuckold manages to seduce a very experienced Domme. Reading this chapter reminds be of the occasion when I took my young daughter on a memorable first ride on the Space Mountain thrill ride at Disney.

This whole series has been wonderful creative. J.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

T.R., I'm enjoying this series much more than I expected to! It's a real "page-turner." I especially like the way the standard plot of the typical cuckold story--and the reader's cliche expectations--are constantly violated. In your version, the wife DOESN'T just get meaner and meaner and more and more contemptuous of the husband. And the husband DOESN'T just keep sinking to lower and lower depths of degradation. And now even Tiffany has moved beyond the Evil Oriental Villainess cliche.

What next? Brenda joins Doctors Without Borders and dies of beriberi while vaccinating a village in Malawi? <grin>

And I still have a crush on Amanda.

Okay, maybe Tiffany's basement was a bit much like E.A. Poe. But all is forgiven. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertennesseered@tennesseered
I hope you enjoy my stories. I'm an unschooled amateur fiction writer. I write about people and situations that I find interesting. I try to stay away from the usual thing. I post on Loving Wives because that's where the readers are. I moderate the comments on my stories. In ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES