All Comments on 'No Ordinary Game Ch. 09'

by tennesseered

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

If I wasn't already disinclined to read a cuck story, why would I read a story that has already stretched a year and STILL isn't complete?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Here’s my issue with this:

Mandy is kisses that Sy fucked Tiffany but somehow her actions are ok. Then she talks about how she is keeping secrets from her husband. I don’t care if he’s a perv who gets off on the pillow talk or not; but when a spouse deliberately keeps secrets from the other and refuses to share those intimacies, it is the death knell to the marriage.

In the end, the only thing that remains will be a cordial friendship and not a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not an ordinary cuckold story...

What started as a cuckold story has now become more and more the play of two couples. And probably it includes more than just these 4 persons in the future.

One can not expect that Sy does all of the sudden not get excited anymore if Mandy has sex with Glenn, keeping this a secret at first is part of the game!

But though Mandy certainly gets more out of it than the others involved, Sy has not been forgotten!

No, it is still not my cup of tea, but it is well written and the characters are well developped.

I agree that in the real world most marriages will not survive this, but hey, this is a story.

Let's wait how this continues, hopefully ending not by the end of 2021!

R-SEME

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

so you have wrote a story about a wimp and a whore nothing new

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay

Way back when, TR stated this story would be eight chapters in length. I felt, after reading chapter eight, that the story didn’t have a satisfactory conclusion. Now I know why...it wasn’t finished! However, I’m not sure where TR is taking us. Chapters 1-6 were tight...not so much since then.

I hope TR is able to generate the eroticism of his earlier chapters as he brings this story to its’ end. Thank you TR for your effort. I’m awaiting more of this saga. Four stars ⭐️ for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
RE- SBROOKS103X

If you're already DISINCLINED to read a cuck story then why u reading one and getting your pussy hurt over it, you fuck nut?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Shes a low life twat to no real man would stay married too, then again, he is an idiot as much as shes a POS. Maybe they deserve each other.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Great job at creating disgusting and hateful character

Thank you for making my job of hateful comments so easy. The character Amanda is just a perfect character to hate. She is a manipulative cunt, just like most women!!

lddebatelddebateover 3 years ago
Interesting chapter. I'm looking forward to reading chapter 10

This was an interesting chapter. I gave it five stars because I thought it pushed the plot forward and had some hot scenes.

Pros:

- Sy listening to the audio recording was hot

- Mandy playing with Glenn in her office was hot

- Resolving the plotline between Mandy and Brenda was good

Cons

- I'm not a fan of Mandy lying to Sy. Ditto for Glenn for pushing Mandy to lie / not tell Sy about what's going on with their affair.

- The side story with Jackie seemed out of place. Unless it's setting something up in the future, it could have been cut from the chapter.

- Mandy is entitled to her own feelings. However, it's rather hypocritical to carry on her own affair while simultaneously being angry about her husband's affair. From my perspective, what's good for the goose should be good for the gander.

What I'd like to see in future chapters

- Sy watch Mandy & Glenn

- Sy give permission to Mandy to play with Glenn without his knowledge in advance (this would partially solve the lying / not telling Sy about what's going on)

- Sy pursue a affair with or without Mandy's approval. Particularly, if Mandy continues to lie / not inform Sy about her ongoing affair with Glenn then I think it's fair for Sy to pursue an affair with a women and not involve Mandy. There a couple of options here. First, he could renew his affair with Tiffany. Second he could pursue Brenda. Third, he could meet someone entirely new who doesn't know about his sexual proclivities with his wife.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

TRed it’s high time to put your obvious talent to use and write a serious story. Leave the cuckold trash behind for awhile and write to your talent. This story is dead.

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

Still interesting, sections of it hot, I am starting to see cracks in Amandas and Sy's relationship especially with her and Glenn conspiring to "cheat" and the playing of the audio. The actual sex Sy likes and encourages but the playing with fire is the intimacy, if Amanda and Glenn could keep it less personal but in all their encounters they play off each other like a couple instead of fuck buddies and I think that's the focus of this story. not so much that sharing or cucking is good or bad, that it is so dangerous. So yes the useless therapist is right, there seems to be a good chance Amanda and Sy's marriage is in great danger.

That being said this whole cock cage nonsense is BS, probably hugely irritating and not very hygienic and I wouldn't be surprised if using it gives Sy a bladder infection. Why Amanda and Sy would agree to it is nonsense and if they respected each other a little more ABOVE Glenn and Tiffany they would have made that the line in the sand for this game. I like how more is being revealed about Amanda and I'd love for her college sexual exploits with the older man make it back to her parents and let her live with the fallout. In a lot of ways this game truly is Russian Roulette, I still like these characters but at this point I am less invested in whether or not they stay married but I don't think they are ready for children at all with all this sharing and games going around. I can't imagine Amanda home on maternity leave and keeping Glenn out of her while Sy is out, or maybe the plan is for Sy to stay home with the kid and Amanda goes to work to suck off Glenn some more? Once the kids show up if Sy isn't out of this phase he's going ruin his kids.

PS It might be sexy to think about Amanda getting knocked up by Glenn with Sy and Amanda raising it, you know what isn't sexy? A screaming 4 month old with a loaded diaper that may or may not be yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!! These comments,...

.... show how really good this story is.

- The number and depth of the comments can be directly correlated to the depth of the character development. Like 'em or hate them, the readers reactions smack of emotional investment.

- Just like real people, the characters make confusing emotional decisions.

- Regardless of commentors' claims, the characters are staying true to their character:

+ Glenn and Tiff are solid and Glenn would never leave her for Mandy;

+ Mandy will never leave Sy for Glenn;

+ All 4 central characters are, or are becoming deeply invested in the extremely addictive emotional rollercoaster that is the cuckold lifestyle. Life offers few more intensely visceral highs and lows than the fears, self-loathing, and exquisite eroticism of this type of "game".

One thing to say, to TRed,...DAMN YOU'RE GOOD!

(I just stopped by to check out recent comments. Glad I did.... r ..)

SyzothSyzothover 3 years ago
More twists and turns than a windy mountain road.

I love this story because it was well-written and contained enough surprises while following the overall narrative.

Keep it ip

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The story was well-written...

But husband's character is so wimpy and weak that looks like a homosexual, in this case it should be in the gay category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We're waiting .... We're waiting

I will have grown old and died before you finish this story at the rate you are going! It's been six weeks and still no Chapter 10. Come on, pick up the pace!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

I’m hooked. Can’t believe I am falling for this mess but I’m there. Hope it turns out.

Listless1Listless1about 2 years ago

The game is really bringing closeness and honesty to their relationship. Sometimes anxiety is a good thing, as long as there is trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Prostitution is almost never a felony. When it is, it requires special circumstances such as pimping a child for prostitution or an act where the prostitute knows she (or he) has an STD. However, here in FantasyLand, anything is possible so Jackie has a felony on her record. The story is, nevertheless, exceedingly well written. Sy is starting to man up and I am coming to like him better, although I like the situation he and Mandy are in less and less.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Personally, I'm uninterested in side plots. Focus on Femdom agitprop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertennesseered@tennesseered
I hope you enjoy my stories. I'm an unschooled amateur fiction writer. I write about people and situations that I find interesting. I try to stay away from the usual thing. I post on Loving Wives because that's where the readers are. I moderate the comments on my stories. In ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES