No Ordinary Game Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for coming out this morning, Sy," Glenn said. "It's brisk but we'll warm up pretty quickly. Are you up for three miles? Mandy said your running was coming along very well."

"I can do three miles if we take some walk breaks," Sy said. They headed toward a residential part of town and began running slowly, gradually picking up the pace.

"You're running well, Sy. Good form. I've noticed some changes in your physique, too. You look a little sleeker."

"Mandy's made me cut out desserts and cut back on alcohol. I can really feel the difference. I've got more energy and I've never felt better."

"It's the enlightened path to true happiness," Glenn laughed. "Of course, you have to run your ass off to make it work." Sy laughed with him. Running was hard but the rewards were great. "It's also great for sex, Sy. Run hard and fuck hard."

There it was. Glenn had broached the subject, the real reason they were running this morning. Sy glanced at his running partner. "It seems to work for you," he said.

"I'm checking in with you Sy. Are you still okay with me and Mandy? You know, after watching us?"

"It shook me up, Glenn. I mean, actually seeing it? It was tough. It wasn't like I imagined. But Tiffany helped me get through it." Sy wanted to give Glenn some of his own back by reminding him of Sy's own night with Glenn's wife.

Glenn laughed, "Yeah, you sure did. Tiff told me what you did. You sure know how to push her buttons. She said you're a natural. But I want to make sure you're still okay with me and your wife."

"Yeah, Mandy definitely liked it so I'm okay with it, I guess."

"Just okay? You guess? Did you like what you saw? I mean, at least in retrospect?"

"I liked it, Glenn. Honestly? I just want to make her happy. I want to see her excited. I liked watching her getting fucked." Sy realized what he had just said and looked around to see if any passersby had heard. He saw no one close and continued. "It's like a new perspective, a facet of Mandy I've never seen before. But it was so intense! I felt like I couldn't think, like I couldn't even breathe." Sy was now breathing hard from the exertion of running. He was having trouble talking and running at the same time.

"Let's walk for a minute," Glenn said, slowing to a walk. "That's common for first-timers. It's a blow to your ego to see your wife give and receive pleasure with another man, even if that's what you think you wanted to see. And especially when she makes those little sounds and says those little things you thought were reserved only for you.

"This is no ordinary game we're playing, Sy. This game is about love and sex and jealousy and power. Power to give and receive, power to accept and reject. It's thrilling and intoxicating but it can bring you to your knees. I think that's what happened to you. But you love the game, don't you?"

Sy walked in silence. The memory of his naked wife lying with Glenn between her legs both aroused and troubled him. I pushed her into this, he thought. Is it fair to ask her to stop?

"It drives me crazy, Glenn. It can make me mad as hell, too. But other times? I mean, most of the time? Yeah, I guess I love it."

"That's what I thought. Like Tiff said, you're a natural. But are you still okay with what I did? Really okay? I pushed her pretty hard."

"I'm okay with it, Glenn."

"Even after everything I did to her? The shaving? The nipple clamps? The whip? I need to hear it from you. I don't want to do anything with Mandy you don't want."

"Mandy liked it and that's what matters to me, Glenn. It shook me up, sure, I'll admit it. Mandy and I have talked about it a lot. But I know you would never hurt her, not really, and she would never agree to something she didn't want. She told me she asked you to whip her. I'm impressed you got her to do that."

"I'll tell you a little secret, Sy. If you approach women the right way, a lot of them like it. Tiffany won't admit it but she likes it, too. She likes to scare men with her cane but she'll take a whipping if you approach her the right way. File that away as useful information. And don't use a cane, use a dressage whip. It stings plenty and leaves nice, red lines. It's easier to use than a cane. Much less severe."

"Are you saying I should?"

"No, I'm just saying you could. Use your instincts, Sy. You've been good at reading Tiff." Sy smiled at the memory of them together. For an older woman, Tiffany was a sexual fireball.

"Watching a wife's sexual emancipation can be very arousing, Sy. Once the floodgates open, you'll be surprised at what she's capable of. It can overwhelm you. You have to be ready."

"Ready for what?" Sy asked.

"Anything. Absolutely anything and everything. Not to change the subject, but are you planning to come to our private house party?" Glenn asked.

"Yeah, Mandy wants to come. I'll have to come with her."

"Good, but just to be clear, neither you nor Mandy have to do anything with the other guests. Just come and watch if that's all you want to do. Join in but only if you want to. There'll be no pressure. But I suspect sometime during the evening Mandy will want to get more involved.

"Tiffany has been telling her about Hector the bartender. You've met him, remember? At the Savoy? Young Hector with the big penis?" Glenn laughed.

"Yeah, Mandy's mentioned him. What do you think of that?"

"I'm jealous about Mandy with another man, Sy, same as you are. I've told you this before, I'm a little bit in love with her. But it's not my place to tell Mandy what to do.

"Tiffany raves about Hector and says he really knows how to please a woman. He'd show Mandy a good time. And you and I could watch from behind the curtains. Don't forget that," Glenn said, and he chuckled.

Sy cringed at Glenn's mention of love. "You really love her?" He fought back bilious feelings of dread.

"Of course I love her. She's my best-girl; my protege. She's worked for me for eight years and I feel protective of her. We have a close working relationship. It's not a deep, romantic love but I do have feelings for her. I've told you this before, I'm not trying to steal her from you. I'm too old for her, I'm too married, and she wouldn't leave you anyway. But we do have a special friendship; a special relationship you might say. I think you saw that last week when you watched us."

"Yeah, I could tell there was something between you two." Sy thought for a moment and added, "I heard her say, 'I love you'. And you said the same thing back to her."

"Sy, that was just sex-talk, nothing more. Women say all kinds of things in the heat of sex. Men, too. A few minutes after it's over, they cool off and it's meaningless. Let's run." Glenn started running again at an easy pace.

Sy's memory of Mandy in the throes of passion caused him a surge of excitement but also concern. Was Mandy getting too involved with Glenn? Have I let a genie out of the bottle? He ran for a while to consider his options before he answered.

Somehow in the past month, major decisions had passed from his control to Mandy. Did Mandy want to go to the party? Then they were going. Did she want to try Hector? Then she would do it and probably not even ask him first. But what if he and Glenn got to watch Mandy with a lover without her knowing? That would be a memorable experience and well worth any pain, he thought.

"Glenn, will you help me keep Mandy reined in? I'm okay with her exploring a little at the party but I don't want her to go wild."

"I don't want her to go wild, either, Sy. We'll work on this together. But you know she'll be a very turned-on girl and very popular with the other guests. She'll be the fresh, new girl and we can't keep tabs on her all of the time, you know.

"And something else, Sy. Watch out for Brenda. She wants to get her hooks into you. Brenda's fun in bed and she'd give you a good ride. But before you do, you'd better check with Mandy. Women are funny about that."

***

At that same moment in another neighborhood across town, Amanda and Jackie were greeted by Tiffany at the front door of the Talbot's home.

"Come in ladies, and welcome. Here's a mimosa for each of you and I've got a spinach quiche in the oven," said Tiffany. "I've added some chanterelles, too. The Chinese believe mushrooms are good for love. Let's go into the kitchen."

"Jackie, you'll be pleased to know our lawyers have started the process and in a month, at most two, your felony conviction will be gone. It all depends on the court schedule."

"Mrs. Talbot, I'm so grateful. Your generosity is overwhelming. I wish I could repay you somehow," said Jackie.

"Oh, you already have. The witch who did this to you is well aware of what's happening and she's powerless to stop it. That's my reward. As I've said, the fewer questions, the better." Tiffany smiled at Jackie. "I've talked with your boyfriend, Will. I wanted to talk with him before the court papers were filed to make sure he's a solid player. I think he's a standup guy. He told me he already knew about your phony conviction. It hasn't bothered him but he's glad your record will be cleared."

"He knew?" Jackie said, alarmed. "He never said anything to me."

"Yes, and something else. I questioned him and he told me he's truly in love with you." Tiffany smiled sweetly. "I just love his English accent. Now, I'd like to ask a favor of you and Will, and Will has already agreed. He's going to come to our little private get-together and serve the other guests. I'd like you to assist him. Wear a knee-length black skirt, low heels, and a white, fitted blouse. Will is renting a tux. Wear your hair up and use light makeup. You can let your hair down later when the party gets going.

"And Mandy? I'd like you to pay attention to Mr. Simmonds, Glenn's boss. He's well over seventy but he still has an eye for the ladies. I'm not asking you to do anything more. But Charlie likes to watch. If you get involved with someone at the party, consider inviting Charlie along. He'd love it and you can trust him. He can keep a secret."

Amanda felt her face getting red. Jackie clapped her hands together and squealed. "Mandy! That is so... naughty! And so cool! Are you going to participate?"

"Maybe. I don't know. I'm not making any promises."

***

Sy snapped closed the lid of his laptop and turned toward Amanda seated on the far end of the couch. "Mandy, can we talk for a moment? You said you'd tell me more about Mr. Avery and so far you haven't. I know you slept with him in college before we met but how close were you as a couple? Were you in love with him? Did he love you?"

Amanda sighed and put down her book. "Alright, Sy, you deserve to know. Yes, I've told you we had a sexual relationship but we weren't exactly lovers. Oh, at first I thought I was in love and I guess he sorta broke my heart. But he never loved me, not in a truly romantic sense, and when I finally figured it out I was... well, I was distraught. I thought he had taken advantage of me just for sex. I was still in college and pretty inexperienced and he was quite a bit older. Back then, I thought with my feelings more than my brain. I was still a teenager."

"What about Brandon? Weren't you lovers?"

This sudden interest in her old boyfriends was annoying, Amanda thought.

"Brandon was just a jock with a high regard for himself. He didn't like being told 'no' and eventually Mr. Avery had to run him off. I think I've already told you that. See? Once again, Mr. Avery rescued me. He had already given me a job, a place to live, paid my tuition, and kept me enrolled in the university. And later, he introduced me to Glenn who hired me after I graduated. Indirectly, that's how I met you. And he gave my friend Jackie a job and trained us both to manage his stores, especially Jackie. So I owe him a lot."

"So, why have I just found out about him? And why is he paying so much money to help Jackie?" Sy asked.

Amanda sighed again and took a sip of water. Here goes, she thought.

"Mister Avery is a different sort of man. He blazes his own trail, you might say. He's kind and generous but tougher than nails. He's a good businessman and he taught me a lot of practical business stuff. But we had a falling out. We had a strange relationship, almost like a father and daughter but not exactly. I can't describe it. But sometimes I saw him that way and sometimes it weirded me out to have sex with him. I guess he felt the same way because he limited how often we slept together in the same bed. Usually only once a week on the weekends. I was busy with school work most of the time.

"Then Jackie came to work for him and the three of us lived together for a time. I thought it best to get my own place and by then I could afford my own apartment. After graduation, I went to work for Glenn. Mr. Avery arranged that, too. Glenn helped me get my MBA and I've never told you but Mr. Avery helped pay for it. I think he wanted me to work for him."

Sy listened carefully and tried to understand his wife's former relationships. Mr. Avery did not appear to be an exploiter of young, desperate college girls. But he wasn't entirely blameless, either.

"You've kept Avery hidden from me, haven't you, Mandy? Is it because you're ashamed of what you did?"

"No, it's not like that, Sy. Put yourself in my place. When we were dating, I was afraid you'd think I wasn't the right kind of girl to marry. And after we were married it just seemed like too much drama to explain to my new husband. Plus, you and I had agreed to not ask about old lovers. Remember? You were pretty jealous of me back then. Not quite the same anymore, huh?" she laughed.

Sy felt his face grow hot. "No, I guess not."

"Look, Sy. You heard what Tiffany said about keeping up old friendships and maintaining relationships. I've let Mr. Avery down. He came to our wedding, you know, but he stayed in the background to avoid putting me on the spot with you. I should have stayed in better contact with him. We aren't lovers anymore, if we ever truly were.

"And I have Jackie to consider, too. I've let my relationship with her fall away and now it looks like she's going to marry Will. I want to be part of their lives. I want to make amends and build bridges with my old friends. We've got a shared history and we're all interconnected." She paused to gather her courage. "That's why I want to see Mr. Avery again."

"What?"

"Just a visit with dinner. I want to reestablish our old friendship."

"Just a visit, Mandy? How close of a visit?"

"Probably close, Sy. You heard what Tiffany suggested. That you and I stay overnight and I go to Mr. Avery's room in the middle of the night, like I used to? Well, I don't think you're ready for that. Maybe someday but not yet."

That empty, sinking feeling grew again in his chest along with that old ringing in his brain. I hate this and I love it, he thought.

Mandy saw the look of confused anguish on his face. It was time to confront him about his fetish and the demands he had placed on her.

"Sy, I did what you asked and slept with Glenn. That was a big 'ask', babe, and I did it for you. I was scared to death the first time. A few weeks ago I let you watch Glenn and me have sex. You didn't exactly handle that very well. And twice you've had kinky sex with Tiffany when I was with Glenn. I haven't called you on that but having sex with Tiffany was not part of our original deal.

"You've got to ask yourself, Sy. Why are you the only one not enjoying our little adventure game? You're the one who started it. Glenn certainly enjoys being with me. Tiffany says you rock her world. And you know what? I'm loving it, too.

"Affair sex is super-hot and Glenn and I are good together. You've seen it for yourself. You wanted it and now you've got it. So enjoy it, Sy. I'm not stopping you with Tiffany but I'm not exactly thrilled about it, either. Go on, have your fun with Tiffany while I have fun with Glenn. I won't stop you but please, don't you stop me.

"I haven't been totally fair with you, have I?" he sighed.

"No, you haven't. And something else, Sy. I want to make amends with Mr. Avery. He's making me dinner at his house this Saturday and then, with your permission, I might stay overnight." Amanda took a deep breath and let it all out. There, I told him, she thought. She glanced at Sy and he seemed shocked.

"You mean you want to stay all night with Avery? While I stay home?"

"Yes, but only with your permission, Sy. I think going alone is for the best. I don't want a repeat of when you watched Glenn and me. That was too hard on both of us. I know you want to watch but not this time."

Sy sighed deeply and shook his head. "You've got me cornered, Mandy. In fairness, I can't say 'no' to you. But I'm not happy about this, either."

"Babe, I know this is a big change in our agreement. But I want to renew my friendship with Mr. Avery. I feel like I owe him for what he did for me back in my university days. And what he's doing for Jackie now. She and I were best buds in college, you know."

"Is that all you need to have sex with a new man, Mandy? A new desire?" There was steel in his voice.

"No, Sy. It's more than that. Mr. Avery and I had a special relationship back then. He was good to me. He's not pursuing me now; I want to do this on my own. He may not even want me again, we haven't actually discussed it. But he wants to share his wine collection with me and cook me dinner, like we used to. He invited you, too, but I told him 'no'. I might come back home right after dinner, I don't know. Please let me do this. I promise I'll tell you everything when I get back," she pleaded.

"Are you going to keep doing this, Mandy? Running off with a new man whenever you get the urge?"

"No, Sy. It won't be like that. This is Mr. Avery, my old benefactor. He's special. And I don't have to tell you, he's much older than me. He's not going to steal me away from you."

"What about birth control, Mandy? We've been lucky so far. Relying on just a diaphragm is risky. It was one thing with Glenn but adding Avery ups the ante. I don't even know him."

She leaned in and kissed him. "We'll keep the same deal, Sy. No diaphragm with you but a diaphragm with Glenn and if he wants me, Mr. Avery."

"Oh, he wants you, Mandy. You can be sure of that."

***

As she had warned him she would do, Amanda refused Sy's bids for sex on Thursday and Friday. On Saturday morning Amanda was gone for hours having her hair done and getting a mani-pedi. She took a rare afternoon nap and locked Sy out their bedroom.

Sy heard the upstairs shower running at four pm. A half-hour later he knocked on their bedroom door and she let him in. She was wearing a pair of thin, nearly transparent, high-cut black panties, no hose, and a new, black lace bra that barely hid her areolas and nipples. It lacked the firm support of a normal bra and it allowed her breasts to move naturally in counterpoint to the movements of her body.

"Are these new, Mandy?" Sy asked, indicating her new lingerie.

"Yes, Mr. Avery sent them. They arrived yesterday."

Sy's breathing momentarily stopped and he felt an intense pang of regret for letting this tryst proceed. For that's what it was, a tryst, a lover's reunion. Suddenly, he felt stupid and embarrassed. He held no illusions about what his wife had planned for tonight and he knew he couldn't stop it. He withheld his angst from her to preserve his... what? His dignity?

"You look good, Mandy," he said as he watched her apply her makeup. Her long, black hair had been styled to nicely frame her face. Her soft, alabaster skin appeared to glow. She had a sly smile on her face when she applied light makeup, using just enough to compliment her natural beauty.