No Ordinary Game Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" she said, and she wiggled on his finger.

Then, with his right hand, he palmed her whole pussy and squeezed his hands together.

"Oh! Ohhhh!" she cried. He applied a lifting force and she stood up high on her toes. "Oh, fuck!" she shrieked, and her arms struggled to free themselves from behind her back as she sought to keep her balance.

"Steady, Amanda, I won't let you fall. Stand up straight, trust me," he said, his voice firm and calm. She forced herself to stop squirming. He maintained upward pressure and rubbed both middle fingers between her sopping labia, then he pressed his now-slippery left middle finger against her back passage. Simultaneously, he smoothly slid his right middle and ring fingers into her vagina, her thick secretions easing the way into her tight, turgid channel.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What are you doing to me?" she shrilled. He began to finger-fuck her, front and back, and she arched her back and moaned, standing tall on her tiptoes.

"You've never had it like this, have you? Both holes at the same time? Do you like it?" he asked, his face close to hers. She leaned against him and panted with short, harsh breaths while his right fingers sloshed in and out of her vagina and his left middle finger insinuated itself deeper into her anus.

"Don't cum, Amanda. Stop me before you cum," he commanded. The pad of his right thumb found her engorged clitoris and he skirted lightly around it in slippery circles. She jerked and moaned and struggled to maintain her balance while his fingers manipulated her most intimate, secret places.

"Oh! Ohhh! You better stop! I'm getting close!" she warned. He pulled his fingers away suddenly and helped her down onto her knees on the plush carpet. She sat back on her heels and breathed heavily. She had been so close! He licked his right fingers and then placed them in her mouth.

"Suck them clean, Amanda. So sweet and juicy, like ambrosia. The nectar of the gods, don't you think? I'll be right back." In her darkness she heard water running and the sounds of handwashing. Then he was back and standing before her. "You know what's next, Amanda. You're about to be my good girl again."

Deprived of sight, she was acutely aware of the sounds of his belt buckle being unfastened, his zipper going down, and his pants coming off.

***

Two hours had passed since Mandy had left and since then Sy had felt his tension mount unto bursting. She had to have finished dinner by now. Was she going to come home after dinner or stay all night? Why hadn't she called him or at least sent him a text? He had to talk to someone. In desperation he called Glenn. Glenn answered on the first ring and Sy explained his awful predicament.

"Sy, you sound pretty wound up. Sit tight and wait for me. I'll be over in a jiff," said Glenn.

Sy was surprised when both Glenn and Tiffany showed up at his door. "Sy, honey, you're all sweaty and hyperventilating," she said. "Here, breathe into this paper bag." She handed him a small paper bag. "It will raise your carbon dioxide and take away that wild feeling. C'mon, do it for me, baby."

Sy took the bag and held it over his mouth and nose. He sat with Tiffany on the couch and she held his hand and stroked his arm. She and Glenn watched silently while Sy gradually got his emotions under control.

"Better, Sy?" she asked. He nodded and she took the bag. "Breathe slowly, Sy. Don't give in to panic."

"She's out there somewhere all by herself with a man I've never met and I can't reach her until she decides to come home and she might not come home until tomorrow morning or even tomorrow afternoon," he rasped in one, compressed, burst of speech.

"Breathe into the bag some more," said Tiffany, and she returned the bag to his face.

"What would you like us to do, Sy? How can we help?" asked Glenn.

"I want to go get her," he said into the bag. "I want to leave right now and bring her home. But I don't even know where she is and she's turned off her phone."

"Interrupting them might not be such a good idea, Sy," said Tiffany. "I know Amanda's mind. She might see that as a betrayal. You talked her into this and now she's running with it. You stopped her once before and how did that turn out? Not good. She felt double-crossed and you made her feel like a slut. You can't do that to her again. You'll just have to stay here and take your medicine, baby."

"I don't want to have sex with you right now, if that's what you mean, Tiff. No offense," Sy added and he laughed into the bag.

"Ha! What makes you think I would?" she replied, and she poked him in the ribs.

"Sy, I've got a better idea." It was Glenn who had the answer. "I'll take you over to Ed Avery's house right now and you can see for yourself that Mandy's all right."

"How would that work?" asked Sy. He put down the bag. Glenn and Tiffany smiled at each other.

"I'll bake some chocolate chip cookies," she said.

***

Glenn and Sy drove together in Glenn's car to Avery's house. Sy was anxious and talkative. "She wanted to go to him tonight and I knew I couldn't stop her. She'd either go or she'd sneak away some other time to see him. It was like she was on a mission to make amends with this Avery character and what I thought about it didn't matter," he said.

"I think they had an intense relationship when Mandy was in college," Glenn said. "Maybe it wasn't so healthy but I think Ed did what he could to keep her on an even keel during those years. She was his protege, you might say his devoted pupil. Maybe tonight she wanted to recover a little of that or at least understand it before she begins the next phase of her life."

"Next phase?"

"Sure. Aren't you two planning a family soon? That will change things like nothing else," Glenn said.

"I hadn't thought of it that way. Yeah, I guess that will be a big change for us."

"It's a huge change in a marriage, especially for a woman," Glenn said. "Just to bring you up to speed, Ed called me last week to ask about Mandy. She'd been calling him, trying to set up a reunion with him. He's an old friend so I told him about Mandy's and your kinky playtimes with me and Tiff. I told him you were probably onboard with sharing her but to check with Mandy before he did anything. The last thing Ed wants is to upset anyone's marriage. I can see I've made a mistake. I should have told you earlier what Mandy was planning. I'm sorry if this has gone too far."

"You should have told me but I'm partly to blame," Sy said. "I mean, I practically pushed her onto you."

Glenn smiled in the half-light. "Yes, and I'll always be grateful for that. But finding the boundaries and the natural stopping points has been hard for her. Once she gets started, she doesn't want to stop. She can be pretty determined.

"She's never told you the full story of her and Ed. They were more than lovers, Sy. Their relationship was very intense. Ed tried to limit it but he's only human. Mandy liked the kinky sex and Ed's domination. She liked being his personal sex toy."

"Personal sex toy? Like... a submissive sex toy?" Sy asked.

"Exactly. She and Ed and Jackie lived together for a few months and I know they all slept together in the same bed. You can guess what that was like. Anyway, Mandy found it too intense and she got her own place, then I hired her, and then you came along. She just never told you the whole story. So, I'm not surprised she's gone back to see Ed. I think my night with her a few weeks ago woke her appetite for Ed's kind of loving," Glenn said.

"His kind of loving? You mean his kind of sex?"

"Well, yes. Ed knows how to dish it up harsh and raw. Mandy likes it 'harsh and raw' sometimes. She likes being at the mercy of a big, strong man. Ed can deliver that better than me and he's got the right physicality for it. I'm just her friendly boss and running buddy. I'll admit it, I'm a teddy bear. Ed is more of a brute, at least he looks like one, and he knows how to put on a good act for a woman; really put her through her paces. But he's really a teddy bear like me so don't get worried. Mandy is quite safe with him."

"Wow. I had no idea," said Sy.

"Husbands seldom do. Wives tend to keep those secret desires from their husbands. And if hubby finds out? Husbands can't deliver the intense sexual experiences some wives crave. They crave a large, brutish guy who can fuck them senseless. A guy like Ed. You've got a tiger by the tail, Sy. Let's go get her back."

Glenn stopped his car outside a large, two story house in an exclusive area of town. Sy's heart did a little flip when he spotted Mandy's SUV parked by the front door, well back from the road. She's here! he thought. She's somewhere inside of that big house! Glenn parked farther down the street.

"Pretty impressive place," Sy said, fighting his jitters.

"Yeah, Ed got in on the ground floor of direct internet sales. Lingerie and sex toys, that sort of thing. He's done very well," Glenn said. "Ed knows we're coming; I texted him. He texted me to come around the back to watch, if we wanted. Are you interested?"

Sy felt a rush of excitement wash over him. Watch? His face burned and he heard that old familiar ringing in his brain, louder than ever.

"That's the crucial thing, isn't it?" pressed Glenn, "To watch Mandy with another man, uninhibited? To get an intimate peek inside of her? To see how she really can be?"

"This is hard for me to resist but Tiffany said... "

"I know what Tiff said but Mandy won't know we're here," Glenn interrupted. "I know this house. We can watch them around the back through the French doors. You'll see that Mandy is safe and she's probably enjoying herself. If you decide, we can go around front, ring the doorbell, and take her home. Ed won't object; he knows the score. Mandy might be upset but maybe it's time to rein her in. Keep her from going wild, like you said."

They walked up the driveway and Glenn indicated a path on the left side of the house that led around to the backyard. They carefully opened a gate in a tall, wood fence and shut it behind themselves with a soft 'click'. They moved silently, thankful for the warm, dark night and the backyard trees that deepened shadows and hushed any accidental sounds they made.

"No automatic security lights?" whispered Sy.

"Ed turned them off for us. Real quiet, now. Like cats."

Around the back of the house was the entrance to the daylight basement with quadruple French doors that had been opened wide, accordion-style, to the warm night air. Anyone on the patio would have an unobstructed view into the room. The two men silently rounded the final corner of the house and stopped to assess the situation.

They could see the outer portion of the patio but the interior of the basement was still hidden by landscaping. In the still of the night they could hear the urgent susurrations of two people obviously engaged in sexual intercourse. A man's quiet groans and a woman's whimpering gasps could be heard over the gentle, rhythmic, slapping sounds of two bodies working together in concert.

Glenn led the way around one last shrub and they stepped noiselessly onto the patio and stopped. They both stared at the extraordinary scene before them. Sy's heart pounded from a mixture of erotic excitement and jealousy. Here was Amanda in her natural, sexual state as he had never seen her, not even with Glenn.

The interior of the basement was mostly shadowy and dark. A single, dim light low on the left side of the room illuminated a man and a woman on a mattress placed on the floor. The side-light cast stark shadows that gave their bodies contours and depth. Avery was lying on his back with his head toward the patio. His legs were comfortably spread across the sheet and he was naked. His gaze was fixed upward upon the woman riding him. His hands rested easily on her bare thighs. His skin glistened with sweat and droplets speckled his bald head and brow. He was grunting in time with her movements.

Amanda faced the open doors but she could see neither Sy nor Glenn standing just a few yards in front of her. She rode cowgirl-style astride Avery with her knees on either side of his thick midsection. She was blindfolded and her wrist cuffs were fastened together in front of her. A black leather collar was fastened around her neck and attached to it was a leather leash that Avery held loosely in one hand. She was otherwise naked.

Amanda's hands were braced against Avery's beefy chest and her breasts looked spectacular squeezed between her straight, outstretched arms. She was using arm leverage to push back and grind her pelvis against his. Although they couldn't see it, Avery's erection was obviously embedded deeply inside of her.

Cruel metal clamps had been fastened onto her nipples. From each clamp hung a shiny gold weight dangling on a gold chain. The weights were in constant motion and they pulled her nipples in all directions as she moved. Amanda ground herself against Avery in response to some powerful inner rhythm. Her movements were focused and purposeful as though she was mounted on a slowly bucking horse. Beneath her, Avery augmented her movements with upward thrusts of his hips.

Her head was tilted back and her mouth was half-open in concentration. She breathed heavily and softly grunted as she ground her pelvis against his. Her belly, chest, neck, and the parts of her face they could see were shiny with perspiration. By appearances, they had been working at this for some time.

Mandy's breasts mesmerized Sy and Glenn. They moved with a gentle fluidity that seemed to defy gravity. Their movement conveyed a sense of weight and smoothly contoured volume yet they possessed a delicate buoyancy. Her areolas were puffy and her prominent nipples were pulled unnaturally downward by the weights. Sy was alarmed by the sight of a dozen, thin, red stripes that criss-crossed her breasts.

Avery had whipped her breasts! he realized with alarm. Had she really allowed that? Had he forced her? Had she asked for it? It was difficult for Sy to fathom such depravity coming from the women he thought he knew so well. Yet, there was the evidence.

As they watched, Avery moved a hand up to squeeze and remove each clamp. Amanda responded with a gasp and a sharp cry of pain as each nipple was freed from the teeth's grip and blood rushed in again.

"Oh!... Oh!!'

Avery placed both meaty hands on her breasts and began to massage them and she leaned into his palms. "Squeeze my cock, baby, squeeze it... yeah... yeah, just like that," Avery gasped. "Now get it, Amanda. Work for it. Get my baby!"

"Oh! Oh! I'm gonna cum again! Oh! Fuck me back!" she whined, and she ground her pelvis into his groin with renewed speed and intensity. She arched her back and stared sightlessly at the ceiling. Her mouth opened silently as if she were about to give a great shout. Then, a thin, wailing moan arose from deep inside of her and she began a series of hard, convulsing contractions that shook her and tossed her dark hair in every direction.

Avery thrust into her from below and bellowed out his own impending release. "Oh, yeah... fuck yeah, baby... stay with me, Amanda... I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it... do it... do it... fill me," she panted.

He pulled her hips tightly against his own. He thrust strongly upward and into her and grunted, "Oh, yeah, so good, so good!" Amanda continued for a few moments and then she collapsed onto Avery's chest. They wrapped their arms around each other and gasped for breath. Sy could hear Amanda's giggles and Avery's muffled laughter as they exchanged post-coital kisses.

Sy shook his head in disbelief, his neural networks saturated with flurries of sounds and images. He had just watched his wife experience sex with another man in a way he, himself, had never known. He turned to Glenn and signalled they should leave. In the dimness, Sy saw the shocked look on Glenn's face. They silently retraced their steps back to the front of the house.

Out of earshot, Glenn said, "Wow, I've never seen anything quite like that! I kept staring at Mandy's tits and those swinging weights. And what about those marks on her? And the way she moved? She was on fire! My God, that was like nothing I've ever seen!"

Sy had reached his decision. "Glenn, take your car back to our house. I'm going to ring the doorbell and take Mandy back home with me. We'll meet you there."

***

The echoing chimes seemed distant and regal. Sixteen notes of Westminster? Seems a bit over the top, Sy thought. He waited impatiently for long minutes until finally a porch light came on and then shortly thereafter the front door opened. Avery stood slightly behind the door wearing a bathrobe. "You must be Sy. Please come in. Amanda is here and she's fine," he said.

Sy nodded and entered. He looked around the spacious entryway and living room but saw no sign of his wife. Avery led him down a flight of stairs and there, bare-footed and hastily wrapped in a sheet, stood Amanda. She was very nearly in the same spot where, only moments ago, he and Glenn had witnessed her in vigorous copulation. Her hair was in disarray and she had a surprised, wild-eyed look on her face. Her arms clutched the sheet closely under her chin and she took a step back as Sy approached her.

"Sy? What... why are you here? How did you find me?" she asked in a shaky voice.

Sy walked to her and hugged her tightly. He held her close for a moment and said, "Glenn brought me." He separated from her and gently pulled at the sheet covering her, but she resisted and tried to turn away. "Let me see, Amanda."

"No, Sy. Please," she whined, but she relented when he persisted. He turned her away from Avery and pulled the sheet part-way open. She tried to hide herself and the collar and cuffs she wore. He saw the marks on her breasts and her red, swollen nipples. He saw marks he had not previously noticed: finger-sized red marks on the front of her hips and thighs, and new marks across her bottom. He drew the sheet closed.

"Get your clothes back on, Amanda. And take off that collar and cuffs. You're coming home with me. I'll meet you upstairs in a few minutes."

Sy turned and motioned for Avery to go back upstairs, and Sy followed him up. The two men waited for Amanda in the entryway.

"Sy, I'm Ed Avery as I'm sure you already know," he said, extending his hand. Sy regarded his proffered hand for a moment before they shook hands. "I hope there hasn't been a misunderstanding. I thought Amanda had your permission to stay overnight with me. If that's not the case, I sincerely apologize. I hope you're not too angry with me."

"I'm not angry with you per se, Ed. But I'm not happy about this, either. She and I have an arrangement with Glenn and Tiffany but I let her bulldoze me into coming here tonight. I came to my senses and changed my mind. That's not your fault." The tense situation had been mostly defused and the two men noticeably relaxed.

"Glenn texted me you were coming," Avery said. "I half-expected you to interrupt us downstairs but I'm glad you didn't. She's a great lady, always has been. She's smart and beautiful; the complete package. I apologize for wrong-footing this. I should have talked directly with you first. I was too eager."

"Understood, Ed." Sy looked toward the stairs for Amanda but didn't see her. "What was that talk I heard about 'getting your baby'?"

"That was Amanda's deal. She asked me to say that at the right moment," Avery replied, in a whisper. .

"Oh..." Sy was momentarily at a loss for words. "Well... uh, thanks for leaving the doors open downstairs."

"Yeah, that was fun. That was Glenn's idea."

"That bastard," Sy said, but he couldn't help but chuckle with a sense of relief that he had found his wayward wife.