No Ordinary Game Ch. 11

Story Info
I think you better tell me everything you did, baby.
15.5k words
3.93
15k
30

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NO ORDINARY GAME, CH 11

The saga continues after a long and difficult gestation. Totally made-up fiction. Everybody's over 18.

SYNOPSIS: In earlier chapters, Sy, a cuckold-voyeur-wannabe, had convinced his younger wife, Amanda, to have sex with her older boss, Glenn Talbot. She went on a romantic dinner-date with Glenn which led to sex in a downtown hotel. Now, after multiple sex-sessions with Glenn, Amanda is enamored of her genial boss and can't seem to get enough of him. This excites Sy's lust but confounds him with anxious jealousy and self-doubt.

Tiffany, Glenn's scheming kinkster wife, has been having fun behind the scenes manipulating Sy and Amanda. Tiffany had initially shocked Amanda by encouraging her to have an affair with Glenn. Tiffany has twice provoked Sy into having kinky sex with her while Amanda was with Glenn. Amanda has unhappily tolerated Sy's dalliances with Tiffany as the price she pays to be with Glenn.

Sy finally got his wish last night when he watched his wife and Glenn have sex in a basement bedroom at the Talbot's house. Sy became upset but was rescued by Tiffany who spirited him away upstairs to her bedroom. Sy, full of jealousy and anger, gave Tiffany a 'right seeing to' in her own bed, much to her delight and Amanda's consternation.

Now, it's morning after a night of sex and drama between Mandy and Glenn, and Sy and Tiffany.

***

Sy woke with a start in a strange bed in a strange bedroom. He blinked and rubbed the sleep from his eyes while he recovered his bearings. He instinctively reached to his right to check for Mandy and was shocked to remember he had slept with Tiffany last night, not Mandy. Tiffany's side of the bed felt cold and empty. Where was Amanda? Was she still with Glenn?

He stumbled into the ensuite bathroom and relieved himself. He noted the wet shower stall and damp towel on the floor; evidently, he had slept through Tiffany's shower. He skipped his own shower and hurriedly dressed in yesterday's clothes. He splashed water onto his face and brushed back his wild hair. He had to find his wife!

He started down the stairs but stopped to listen when he heard voices coming from the kitchen. Their words were unclear but he picked out his wife's dulcet tones, Glenn's baritone, and Tiffany's high, sing-song, Chinese-accented speech. They were all there! He breathed a sigh of relief and continued down the stairs.

"Sy! There you are," Tiffany said from the stove, spatula in hand. Even while cooking omelets she looked serene and beautiful. She wore a colorful green dress, low heels, and a white, pinafore apron. Her long, black hair was pulled into a ponytail. She turned and greeted Sy with a kiss on his cheek.

Amanda and Glenn were seated side-by-side at the kitchen table. She and Glenn were dressed in matching white, fluffy bathrobes and they both had that frowsy, 'just-woke-up' appearance. The two turned away from each other to greet Sy as he approached. Sy stopped and stared at their hands intertwined on the tabletop. Amanda quickly disengaged from Glenn and stood to greet her husband.

"Good morning, babe. Did you sleep well?" she asked, bright and sunny. She pressed her body into his and gave him a big smooch on the lips.

"Yeah, okay, I guess," he replied. His mood was obviously not so sunny.

Sy grasped Amanda's shoulders and held her at arm's length. He looked at her from head to toe. Her hair was mussed and she was barefoot. Traces of last night's makeup were still on her face. Amanda's smile quickly fell into a look of concern. He pulled her close again and his nose detected the unmistakable funk of sex.

She hasn't even showered yet, he thought. "Mandy, I want to go home. I mean, I want to leave right now."

Amanda pulled back and looked intently into her husband's face. "Okay, Sy," she said quietly. "I'll get dressed and be right back." Sy watched her leave the room then turned back towards his hosts.

"Sy, are you okay? You seem upset," Tiffany offered. She reached up to lightly caress his face.

"I don't know, Tiff. I think I'm okay but this whole thing seems so... so surreal. Like a fever dream."

"Take Amanda home," Tiffany said. "Talk with her. The first time a husband watches his wife with another man is always upsetting. We'll be in touch, Sy."

Glenn rose from the table. "Sy, call me in a few days after you and Mandy talk. Let's you and I get out of the house and run a few miles. It'll clear our heads." He put his hand on Sy's shoulder and Tiffany approached from his other side. She kissed him again, this time on the lips.

"You did well last night, Sy. Especially with me."

***

The first mile in the car passed in silence. Amanda sat with her hands folded on her lap and she stared straight ahead through the windshield. In the confines of the car, the unwashed smell of sex assaulted Sy's senses. It was the unmistakable scent of male and female pheromones combined with the musk of semen, vaginal secretions, and body odor. It smelled both stale and fresh and Sy wondered if Glenn had fucked his wife again this morning.

"Was this all a mistake? Do you want me to stop?" Amanda asked, staring straight ahead.

Sy ignored her question. "I've never seen you like that before, Mandy. So responsive and on-fire. So incredibly sexual. Is that how it is between you and Glenn? Are you in love with him?"

Mandy looked over at her husband as he drove. "No, Sy, I don't love Glenn. I'm not going to leave you, if that's what you're worried about. It was just sex, like you've told me yourself. Told me many, many times, in fact."

There was a long silence and Mandy could see Sy's jaw muscles working on the side of his face.

"Is he good at it, Mandy? Did he make you cum last night?"

"Are you really going to make me say it? Didn't you see for yourself?" Sy felt a sudden chill enter the car. Her voice sounded sharp and she turned in her seat to face her husband. This was agony but he had to hear her say it.

"Yes. Tell me, Mandy."

She spoke quietly, her voice cool and detached. "Then yes, he's very good at it and he made me cum last night. He made me cum many times, if you must know. Especially after you had left with Tiffany."

Mandy heard a stifled gasp and felt compelled to explain herself.

"I don't love him like I love you, Sy. Yes, I'll admit it, Glenn and I have feelings for each other. How could we not? We lie in bed together naked just like you and I do. I give myself to him and I never tell him 'no'. I do everything he wants."

Sy glanced over to his wife, shocked anew. He felt slightly dizzy. "Everything?" he croaked.

"Yes, everything. That's what happens when two people make love, Sy. It happens all the time, everyday, all over the world. But no, babe, I'm not in love with Glenn; I'm in love with you. What happened last night with Glenn was just sex. Like you've told me, just physical sex."

They drove along in silence and Mandy appraised her husband carefully out of the corner of her eye. She could see he was upset.

"I'll stop seeing him if you want, Sy. Right now, this very instant. Glenn and I talked about that last night, right after you left with Tiffany. He and I agreed. If you say 'stop', we'll stop seeing each other. If you insist, I'll even stop working for him. Glenn promised to help me find another job, even if I leave the company."

"Do you want to stop seeing him, Mandy?" Sy's voice was soft but she heard the tension he was trying to hide.

"You want the truth, Sy?"

"At this point, Mandy? The truth is our only option. Tell me."

"Then no, I don't want to stop seeing him. I've hooked into something incredible, Sy, and all thanks to you and your pushing. I want to explore it. I want to keep having these new experiences. Affair sex is amazing as I'm sure you've found out with Tiffany."

Sy glanced at her but said nothing.

"Glenn and I watched you and Tiffany last night from the hallway. Did you know that? It upset me at the time but right now, looking back? If I'm really honest with myself?" She turned her head to catch her husband's gaze. Her eyes shined and a smile formed at the corners of her mouth. "Babe, it was super-hot to watch."

"How much did you see?" he asked. He couldn't disguise the excitement in his voice.

"I watched Tiffany ride you and come on your cock. You really got her off. It hurt my feelings and I was angry at first, and very jealous. But later on, after I had thought about it? I felt proud of you. You gave her a good, solid fucking, Sy." Saying those words made her face glow. She felt a familiar warmth spread inside of her.

Sy grinned at his wife. "I thought so, too."

"Glenn and Tiffany and I talked about it this morning before you came downstairs. We're all happy about our arrangement and how things are going. Tiffany had nothing but praise for you, Sy."

"Did Glenn fuck you again this morning?" Sy asked. Amanda could hear his eagerness and it gave her new confidence.

"Yes, he did. Right before we came upstairs. Does that excite you, Sy? Knowing I got fucked right before you saw me? I could feel Glenn's jizz running down my thighs when I kissed you."

Sy felt a sudden, skyrocketing arousal. He lifted himself off of the car seat to adjust his pants to make room for his growing erection. "You liked it, didn't you?" he asked.

"He fucked me good, babe. I loved everything he did to me."

"Is that how it is, Mandy? Glenn does things to you?"

"Yes. But I do things to him, too. You only saw part of it last night."

They pulled into their driveway and Sy eased the SUV into the garage and closed the garage door behind them. As soon as the car stopped, Amanda opened her door and ran into the house. Sy put the car in park, set the brake, and followed her inside. He looked for her downstairs but soon he heard the shower running upstairs.

"NO!" he shouted, and he ran up the stairs after her. He found her standing in the bathroom in just her panties, waiting for the shower to get warm. He reached into the shower stall and turned off the water.

"Sy, wait! I'm dirty!" she shrieked, and she backed away from him. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and carried her into their bedroom.

"You're dirty, alright. You're a dirty slut, Mandy. A filthy, dirty girl. You're a fucking, dirty, little slut," he growled. He pulled back the covers on the bed and pitched her backwards onto the sheets.

"Are you going to fuck your dirty-little-slut, Mister Cuckold? Do you think you can fuck me better than HE did?"

Sy stripped off his clothes. His cock extended straight out from his trunk, thick and hard. He reached for his wife but she scampered away and laughed, "You're going to have to do better than that to fuck me, Cucky." Sy raced around to the other side of the bed and intercepted her before she could make her escape. He carried her back to the bed and fell upon her. He kissed her hard on her mouth.

"I can smell him all over you," he hissed. He pressed his weight onto her and pinned her down. He kissed her neck and laved her breasts with his tongue.

"I sucked his cock this morning to wake him up. Then, afterwards, I sucked him again after he had cum inside of me," she added, and laughed. "His cum is everywhere. You're tasting him now. You're tasting both of us."

"Fuck, Mandy! Only a whore does that!" He reached up and clamped his hands around her head and kissed her again. "I'm taking you back, you disgusting whore." He forced his tongue into her mouth and she reciprocated with hers. He tasted a strange, tangy mixture redolent of sex that at once repulsed him and drove him wild with lust. Another man had fucked his wife less than an hour ago. She's mine! I'm taking her back!

He reached down and licked her nipples, then sucked strongly.

"Ouch! Careful, Sy. They're tender," she squealed, twisting away from him.

"Tender? What did he do to you?" He gripped tighter to hold her still.

"That's private information between lovers, Sy. You could have stayed and watched but you left too soon. You wanted Tiffany," she said, accusation in her voice.

"Arrgghh," Sy growled. She was driving him mad with her taunts. He reached down and grabbed for her panties.

"Sy, wait, you'll rip them. Stop! Roll off of me so I can take them off." He rolled over and she lifted her hips and slid her panties down her legs and off. Sy gasped at what he saw.

Her vulva was red and swollen to an extent he had rarely seen, even from their earliest days of non-stop, sexual couplings. Her vulvar lips were distended, slightly separated, and glistening. They bore silent witness to their recent penetration by Glenn's thick penis and the semen he had left behind.

But that wasn't all. Her glorious, dark, and tangled pubic hair was missing. Glenn had shaved her pudendum bare. NO, his mind screamed! Foul! This was too much! Damn that bastard Glenn! Damn this perverse game they were playing!

"How do you like my new look, Sy? I did it for Glenn. He shaved me last night." She grinned and spread her legs for him. Sy could only stare. Then, she closed her legs and pulled her knees back to her chest to expose her buttocks and the backs of her thighs. Sy's heart leapt into his throat at what he saw.

Across her buttocks and upper thighs was a tangled, criss-crossed web of thin, red stripes, each stripe testifying to the brisk application of something long and slender. The shock of discovery stopped him cold.

My God, what else? What had Glenn done to her?

"What did he do to you?" Sy finally gasped.

"He whipped me and it really stung. It made me jump and dance around but he made me stand still and take it. Those marks are still sore but not too sore to touch. Go ahead, touch them. See for yourself. See what Glenn did to your wife." Sy tentatively touched a red wheal and Mandy sighed. "They're not very sore anymore. More like a sunburn. It looks worse than it is."

"And you let him do this to you? You didn't stop him?"

"I didn't want to stop him. It stung but mostly it felt amazing, like nothing I've ever experienced before. He licked me and finger-fucked me to a fever pitch but he wouldn't let me cum. When he showed me the whip, I begged him to use it on me if only he'd let me cum. He put clamps on my nipples and made me lean against the mirrors, up on my tiptoes and fingertips. He made me push my bottom out for him. I watched him in the mirror while he whipped me and fingered me. I felt helpless but totally electrified.

"I fell into this dream-like state of pleasure and pain all rolled into one. Then he pulled off the nipple clamps and my nipples felt like they were on fire! He fucked me standing up, from behind, and I had a long, rolling climax like nothing I've ever felt. It went on and on and Glenn fucked me on and on. The next thing I knew, I was in bed and it was morning. Now, get over here and fuck your slut-wife."

Sy rolled Amanda face down. He probed with his penis, found her entrance, and slowly entered her from behind. She felt different, slick and loose; open, even. Glenn had left her this way!

"Go slow, Sy. I'm still pretty sore," she hissed into the pillow. He sank into her all the way and pulled her close, pushing himself into her soft bottom. She tipped her pelvis to augment his penetration and he began to slowly fuck her, plowing against her soft bottom. He burrowed his face into the hollow of her neck and kissed her from the base of her neck to behind her ear. She shivered and gasped and he whispered into her ear.

"You just took all the fight out of me, Mandy. Glenn totally conquered you, didn't he?"

"Yes, he did. But that's over and done. Now I want my husband back. Enjoy my used body, Sy. Make me yours again. I gave Glenn a good fucking last night but it's you I love and now it's you I want. Fucking Glenn was a carnival ride but I've had more than enough of him. I want you back. Make love to me like you're doing. Talk to me as you fuck me. Tell me what a slut I've been. Slide your cock in and out of my loose cunt. Make me cum on your cock.

"Can you feel Glenn in there? He ejaculated inside of me less than an hour ago." Sy sped up his thrusts and began to pound into her bottom. "Yes! Just like that, Sy! Tell me what a whore I've been!"

"You've been a fucking whore, Mandy. A cock-hungry, unfaithful whore!" he grunted. He seized her hips and pulled her back onto her hands and knees. He pulled her plush ass hard onto his rampant cock and thrust his hips forward to hold himself fast. He stopped to admire his wife's beauty and to savor the exquisite vision of her body: her long, athletic back and her smooth, pale skin; her trim waist, her broad shoulders, and her long, shiny, black hair that hung down in curtains onto the bed sheets.

Sy knew that Glenn had enjoyed this same alluring sight last night. Glenn had felt this same soft, yielding pressure of her buttocks pressed against his groin. Glenn had thrust his cock into her and felt the tight grip of her cunt; that same cunt now loose and slick after Glenn's good-morning-fuck.

Sy knew it, he could feel it. Glenn had plowed her snug furrow while his fists had gripped her hips; he had pulled her back against his pelvis as he thrust powerfully forward, over and over, until he had ejaculated deep inside of her.

Overcome by anger and a furious jealousy, Sy fucked his wife's slippery, unfaithful tunnel with long, hard, deliberate strokes. He slammed his hips into hers, heedless of her pleasure or pain. Amanda pushed back and grunted with each stroke and from her mouth gushed a torrent of tormenting taunts.

"Show me how you fuck a whore, Sy... give me a good fucking... show me who owns this body... you know he wants to fuck me again... you better keep me from him... you know I'll go back to him if you ever let me out of your sight... even for one minute... OH! SO CLOSE! OH GOD!"

"YES! YES! Cum on my cock, you slut!" Sy was triumphant. "I'm gonna make you cum HARD on my cock like HE did!

Amanda felt a nugget of heat expand outward from her pelvis, into her fingers and toes, and up into her throat, robbing her of speech. Then came the hard contractions that punished her sore muscles with jerks and spasms that seemed to never end. Sy joined her with a strong, nearly-painful orgasm that left him utterly drained. He lowered himself beside his wayward wife and he pulled the covers over both of them. Neither bothered to clean up the sticky mess of their frantic copulation. They slept all day and into the evening.

Neither wanted to cook so they ordered pizza for dinner. After dinner, they retired to the living room and sat on the couch with their arms around each other. Amanda said, "Babe, talk to me. You seemed so angry this morning. Have I done what you wanted? Do you like my teasing? Have I taken it too far? This game is new for me, too, you know. Tell me."

"I don't know, Mandy. I love it and I hate it. It's agony but at the same time it feels so great. I don't understand it and I can't explain it." Sy smiled at his bride and kissed her. She had always seemed to him the perfect woman and the perfect wife. And here she was, polite and willing, his perfect, beautiful wife who tried so hard to understand and please her husband; her conflicted, perverted husband.

The incredible things I've asked her to do, he thought. And she's done them for me. Maybe with too much enthusiasm but I started it and she did it for me. Is it so terrible if she enjoys doing it?

***

A few days later in a nearby Kroger's parking lot, Sy and Glenn prepared for their morning run. The run was a pretext for delicate discussions of a highly personal nature. The weather was clear but unseasonably cool for late summer.