No Ordinary Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JAYCE73
JAYCE73
31 Followers

I stopped and let her finish. A few minutes I felt dripping on my lap liquid that gushed out of her cunt. She leaned back. I then got on top of her and fucked frantically, until I came. When I came, I pulled out and came in her wet hair. Then I collapsed beside her. Her pussy was covered with cum, her chest beaded with sweat, her face was dripping wet, from sweat. Cum slowly ran down her forehead. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them. Then I laid my head on them and fell asleep. I woke up about thirty minutes later. I looked at her nude body, and my heart pumped so fast. I moved between her legs, and entered her pussy with my tongue. Her pussy wrecked of sweat, and stale cum. But it was a turn on for me, because it was mine. He body, her pussy, was mine. I loved it. I could taste the sweat as I licked her labia. I could taste the cum still, still wet in her vagina. I woke her doing this, I could hear her moan. Her thighs moved, her legs clamped my head. My arms wrapped around her body. I pushed my face deep in her.

My tongue found the pleasure spots, I felt and tasted a quick gush in my mouth. I opened my mouth wider and let it be filled. Then I slowly sucked her pussy, and leaned up. Linda opened her eyes and looked at me. She grabbed my face, then pulled me to her. We kissed. She spread her legs wide and I entered her. I pumped slowly working to a faster fucking rhythm. When I got to that speed, it wasn't but a few seconds before I came. I felt the cum swiftly rushing up my penis. I pulled out of her, and held my cock tight. I then rested the head of it on her lips. I let the grip go and cum covered her lips and drained down the sides of her face. When I was finished she licked her lips. She turned her head to the left and closed her eyes. I laid beside her again and went to sleep.

JAYCE73
JAYCE73
31 Followers
12