No Orgasms For You, Slut

Story Info
Mistress punishes a slave for masturbating.
22.7k words
4.73
41.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Mistress Pepper and Sophie are "anonymized" versions of me and my slave-girl. The real me. All of my stories are (or should I say will be) my memories of a session with a sub. Thus, they are true stories. Only in this version details have been changed to protect the sub. I do live in Mobile about 10 months of the year (the remaining two I spend in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, where my father is from and lives), and almost all of my subs live in Mobile or a bordering county. I'm originally from Baldwin County, next door to Mobile. I moved across the bay to attend USA. As is/did Mistress Pepper. But I'm not a blond. And you'll most definitely have to guess at my bra size!

And remember, the names and such have been changed in this version to protect the slutty. Only Princess Lilly appears as herself. But she truly has no concept of shame.

Session Date:

03 August, 2020

This Story Released:

03 November, 2020

No Orgasms For You, Slut

Prologue:

In case this is the first of my stories you've read, there are a few things I've skipped over in this story since there are several other stories I've written about this same sub. I tend to write a story after almost all of my sessions with my toys. But I publish very few of them online.

My name is Pepper Rodgers. I'm a 19-year-old Domme, living downtown Mobile, Alabama. I have a decently well-stocked playroom in the second bedroom of my fourth-floor apartment (most of my neighbors are corporate types who aren't always around, giving me a lot of privacy, even in the halls and elevators). I also have a decently stocked toybox. I prefer my toys to be older than I am, around 30-42 years old. I prefer men for myself, however not for my toybox. When it comes to toys, I find women and couples to be far more amusing. Single men tend to be needier, and often too clingy. But that doesn't mean I don't have a few of them in my toybox. I do. They just don't have the same chances of getting there as couples and single women do.

I'm petite. Actually more "tiny" that petite. I'm 5' 1.75" and 91 pounds. I'm not bony, though, I've curvy, like a small-sized woman. I have blond hair down to my shoulders and blue eyes. Oh, and my chest is the only place I'm not small. I'm a 32-D, and I'm very pert. Which makes me popular with the boys.

I'm also slightly bisexual. I'm attracted to men, not women. I would never choose a female partner for even a date, let alone for sex. But I'm not opposed to masturbating with a female toy. Sophie happens to be my favorite sex toy to pleasure myself with. Her tongue has two big advantages over my vibrator: one, it's very delicate and tender. Two, no matter how much I use it, its batteries never die at the worst possible moment! It's better than fresh bunny batteries, it just keeps going until I want it to stop. And I don't even have to hold it in place!

When I want sex I never use one of my toys. I never allow a toy touch, or even see, all of me. And I never bring a toy to my bedroom. Nor do I chose a woman. I pick a man, usually one I find in a club or cafe, or wherever. I flirt, dance dirty a little and if he meets my standards, I ask if he's interested in a one-time-only, no-names-exchanged, hook-up. I've never been turned down.

I have a few standards for my hook-ups. I never pick a guy I know or even just see around. And I insist on a cock between 7 and 9" long and 1.5" across, plus or minus a small bit. I won't touch a guy who isn't circumcised, either. I hate the way the foreskin feels inside me. I want to feel that fat head. The dirty dancing gives me plenty of time to tease a guy hard and feel for myself what he's got. It's the only way not to be disappointed. Guys always lie about their equipment!

Sophie is my 19-year-old live-in slave-girl. She's slightly petite at 5'4" and 119 pounds. She's pretty, too, with long honey-blond hair, green eyes, and a 34-B chest. Sophie is extremely devoted to me. So devoted, and so happy as my slave, that despite not being attracted to women, she's a virgin with men. She serves and pleasures only me, and those I give her to. And while I use her, even with my male toys, I won't allow any man to touch her pussy or penetrate her bottom. Those are mine. Only mine. I've owned her since she graduated high school, but I've known her longer. Since about two months after her 18th birthday, which was also about two months before she finished high school.

I have three BFFs, (Isabelle, Reagan, and Ellie) none of whom are into my little games. But all of whom occasionally creep into my stories. After all, they are my BFFs so they tend to be around. Luckily they're not offended by anything they happen to see. They're just not eager for me to put on a show on their account.

I also have a circle of five other women friends, all of whom are Dommes as well. Andrea (26), Janelle (35), Colette (39), Diane (43), and Olive (44). we usually get together every couple of weeks for coffee and a little chat about who's doing what to whom lately. We sometimes share, or loan, our toys to each other, but not that often. Sometimes we do a favor for each other, such as providing something different for a toy. Mostly we do what girls do: we gossip.

I get all of my toys through networking. It's almost always either one of the women in our circle who has a toy she doesn't want and offers to point it at another who is interested. Or sometimes one of my toys tells someone, who tells someone, and so on until someone asks my toy to introduce someone to me. Rarely it's someone I don't play with, but who knows what I'm into, who asks me to meet someone. I get plenty of emails inquiring about meeting me, and while I will email and maybe chat with a sub online, I haven't yet met any. I won't rule it out, but meeting online is risky enough that someone would have to convince me before I'd think about it. A girl's gotta be careful!

Chapter 01: Sealed Up

I knew I was in for trouble the minute Colette called me and asked if I had just a few minutes to do her a favor this afternoon. Colette is one of my Domme friends. She's a 42-year-old soccer mom with three kids at home. The youngest is only 6. The oldest is 16. And she's married. It doesn't leave her as much time to play as the rest of us seem to have.

Of the five ladies (besides me) in our little group, Colette is probably the one I've shared toys with the least. That's only because she doesn't have the toybox the rest of us do. She doesn't have the time between her kids and her vanilla husband. Still, she makes enough time to play about twice a week.

Apparently, today is one of those times. Like me, Colette craves variety. We both seem to get bored if we're always doing the same things, so we try to mix it up. It's the best part of our little twice-to-thrice monthly get-togethers for me. Coffee and a lot of gossip about who is doing what with which of their toys. There's always a new idea to be had. It helps that we're all into the same themes of humiliating our toys and teasing them mercilessly.

I've seen pictures of all of Colette's toys. We always pass around pictures when we're talking about a toy at any length. That way we all know just what we're talking about. I know her toys tend to be middle-aged men, with the occasional couple thrown in for variety. Colette doesn't mind playing with a woman, but she never takes just a woman as her toy. There's always a man involved somewhere with Colette. Otherwise, she offers the toy to the rest of us. It's kind of opposite from my toybox which is about 65% female. I find that single male toys are always the most trouble. They tend to get ideas about wanting a relationship that goes beyond kneeling and serving my whims, and I'm not interested in that. Maybe it's Colette's obvious status as married that keeps the guys from fixating on her. I don't know. She's cute enough.

Maybe a month ago, maybe a little longer, at one of our gossip-fests, I mentioned a toy of mine that just couldn't leave her pussy alone. After a day, two at the longest, her mind would drift and she'd be unable to stop herself from thinking about her last session with me. Then her hand would automatically go to her pussy and before she realized it she'd be misbehaving. Masturbating without my permission! She'd confess. I'd summon her for some form of punishment. In a few days, she'd be confessing another sin.

So I came up with a very hideous punishment for her. Her pussy has long and wide, but thin, lips that fully meet in a neat slit that's nothing more than a little pink line. Those wide lips were just what I needed. I had a friend of mine make me a little thin plastic cup a hair smaller than her pussy with a single hole in it. I put that cup inside her lips, then I used surgical adhesive to secure her lips together over the toy. I'd put a catheter in so she could still pee. But before I did all of that, I used my live-in slave-whore, Paige, to tongue her pussy to the very edge of orgasm and hold it there for a long time. The cup did its job. For the next three days, she was unable to get to her pussy. Period. Not to masturbate. Not even by grinding herself against a chair or squishing her thighs together. That cup surrounded both her tunnel and her clit, and nothing she could do would get it to touch anything sensitive. To say it drove her insane would be a gross understatement. Her mind still drifted and conjured up those erotic memories. Only now she couldn't relieve her itch. She couldn't misbehave. She was so horny that she was in tears when I finally allowed her to come and get the "torture device" removed. Naturally, she had to prove to me that she'd learned her lesson by behaving for a while as she served me before I allowed her to masturbate to the most intense orgasm she's ever had.

Apparently, my story caught Colette's attention a little more than I thought it had. She tells me about Sharon, a toy of hers. Sharon, she tells me, is a 34-year-old married working mother of one daughter, age 7. Terrence, Sharon's husband is Colette's toy. Or should I say her main toy? She tells me that Sharon likes to be used to release her husband's long-awaited sweet suffering. Used as if she's a prop or a sex toy. As in Colette's hands on her body, moving Sharon's body through whatever motions Colette dreams up.

It puts Sharon squarely in the toybox right beside her husband. If they both don't know that, then my pet rock's IQ dwarfs theirs, and if I know Colette that's not the case.

Sharon's current streak of misbehavior began about two weeks ago. Then, as usual, Colette left them with some specific instructions as to what they were, and were not, to do until she decided to return. That night, before Colette left, Terrence had a particularly powerful orgasm. She instructed him to thank Sharon for allowing her body to be used to deliver that orgasm every night. A thank you that was very specific.

As soon as their daughter was soundly in bed for the night, he was to undress Sharon fully. Sharon wasn't to do a thing. He was to have some warmed oil handy. Sharon was to get a full body massage that lasted no less than one hour. He was to massage every last bit of her, except for her pussy. He wasn't allowed to touch that. Once her massage was over, he was to take her for a hot bubble bath that lasted until the water went cool. He was to fully wash her as well. Sharon wasn't to so much as touch her body. She was to soak and bask while he tenderly did all of the work for her. Even drying her and her hair for her. After her bath, Sharon wasn't allowed any clothes at all. Not until morning. Every Sunday and Wednesday night, when they went to bed, he was to tongue Sharon's pussy, nothing more, not even the littlest touch, until she'd had her fill. However long that might take.

The first time it took Sharon three orgasms. Then she started misbehaving by masturbating between tongue-ings. She told Colette that the massages and baths just got her too hot. She couldn't stand the long wait. So when she was alone, she solved her problem. Colette spanked her for it. A long and slow spanking that left her bottom a very angry red. The sting managed to make her behave for all of a day.

It was the only kind of sex they were allowed with each other. His only relief came every morning, maybe. Colette decreed that Sharon was to wake him up every morning. If his cock was hard, she was to immediately suck it until he climaxed in her mouth. She was to swallow every drop of it. If his cock wasn't hard before he stirred, he'd have to wait until the next morning. Nothing else was allowed. Not even just touching each other. Colette went so far as to ban them from kissing unless both were fully dressed, the only exception allowed being a single (and mandatory) goodnight kiss before bed. Before they were in the bed, too. It was to be standing beside the bed. He behaved, but according to Colette, Sharon's mouth was rather busy. I just know Terrence didn't mind that one bit.

Now Sharon has masturbated for the third time without Colette's permission. And Colette is going to teach her a very hard lesson for it. I don't blame her. I'd do the same for one of my toys. A toy needs to learn that it's its place to mind its owner. Even when its pussy doesn't want it to.

I am a second-year nursing student. At the end of this, my sophomore year, I'll get my LPN. Then after one more year, I'll get my RN. After another year, I'll have a BSN and hopefully find a spot in a good medical school. Pepper Rodgers, MD sounds far better to me than Pepper Rodgers, RN. This year I, and my fellow students, get the task of manning the student health clinic. Students get free health care there. The price of it is they're also the practice dummies for the nursing students. Nothing is truly free in life! It means that by now I've had plenty of practice doing most everything a nurse does. Most of it without anyone, much less an actual nurse, standing over my shoulder. I've gotten rather good at it, too.

It's a skill Colette doesn't have. None of my Domme friends do. None of them are in the health care field at all. I know what Colette wants the minute she asks me if I remember that story I told. I do. And I know that my sub will never forget it!

It takes Colette less than a minute to ask me the first question. Does that cup to have to be custom made, or is there such a thing as generic? I tell her it's generic. I measured and used Sophie, my live-in slave-girl/handmaiden as the model for mine. Since pussies all have the same parts in the same places, it has worked on every woman I've tried it on. But, if the woman has a flat mound with short lips, it's a little snug in there. Then Colette asks if I have a cup she can borrow. I tell her that I had my friend make me a dozen of them, she can have one if she wants it. She wants it.

Then she asks me what she really called to ask. She asks if I have the time to "play naughty nurse" for "just a few minutes." She wants me to put the catheter into Sharon for her. She's never done it. Even though anyone can buy one, and everything else needed, at any pharmacy with no questions asked, she's never even thought about doing it before, and wouldn't have a clue how it's done correctly. I tell her it's not hard. It's a simple matter of slipping it in, just like giving an enema, which she's done plenty of. Except, obviously, in a different place. Then I tell her that she's in luck. I'm still wearing my official USA scrubs. I even look like a nurse.

Colette tells me that she's there now. Sharon's daughter has some church-sponsored even right after school and won't be home until six. Terrence will be home at 5:30. Colette plans to leave about one minute before six. Anytime between now and then would do fine. It's around 3:30. I tell Colette I'll be there in about an hour. Then I gather up the supplies I'll need, including an extra of everything just in case I need it.

The address Colette gave me is in a decent middle-middle class neighborhood. I'm sure most of Sharon's neighbors are just like her. Two-income families trying to get by, doing decently, but won't ever get rich unless they win the lottery. If Alabama ever gets a lottery. It needs to. It would save me driving to Mississippi to buy my tickets! When I ring the doorbell it's Colette who answers the door. She grins and giggles as she tells me "the homeowner is all tied up right now." I have no doubt she means with ropes. Colette has a thing for ropes.

Colette shows me in and takes me to the living room. My first sight of Sharon is from the back. The first thing that I notice is her glowing red, and obviously freshly spanked, bottom. At the same time, I notice that Sharon's bottom is rather shapely rounded. It's hard to miss. Sharon's naked.

Sharon's also tied to a chair. She's standing in front of that chair, facing it. Her legs are spread wide. Rough hemp ropes are wound around her calves from the knees down to her ankles, snugly binding them to the outsides of the chair's front legs. Sharon's wrists rest atop the backrest of the chair. More, short, lengths of rope bind her wrists there and leave her hands dangling behind the chair. But otherwise, Sharon is free to squirm. It has Sharon leaning slightly forward, but mostly she's standing up kind of straight. I've used this same position. I love it. It offers easy access to Sharon's pussy between her thighs and leaves her bottom free to squirm around as that pussy is teased.

"So, here's my naughty little slut!" Colette giggles as she points to Sharon. "This slut just can't seem to keep her hand off her skanky little pussy!"

"That explains the freshly spanked bottom," I say to Colette with amusement in my voice.

From here I can see that Sharon is about 5'7" tall. It puts her on the high side of average height for a woman. I can see that she's slender, too. I'd guess around 135 to 140 pounds at most. I can see that she has short, and obviously dyed blond hair. It's straight, but it's a close cut and barely comes down to her ears. But it's not a boyish cut. Just a short one. I can see that she has slim and long legs. But from the back, that's about all I can see of her.

Colette tells me that she's just been teasing Sharon. I see a vibrator sitting on the seat of that chair. And I see a video clip of Sharon having her pussy eaten by a man, whom I guess is her husband, paused on the TV. I'd say that qualifies as teasing. If there's any doubt, the honey glistening in the creases of Sharon's thighs dispels it. Sharon is definitely horny.

"Slut, this is Nurse Rodgers," Colette very firmly introduces me. No mention that I'm a fellow Domme. Just that I'm a nurse, which is half true. True enough for playtime anyway. "You will obey her."

"Yes, Ma'am," Sharon answers in a voice that's pure New York, but even over that accent, I can hear a faint hint of anxiousness in it. Undoubtedly that's because this is all new to Sharon. I don't know if Colette has ever shared Sharon before. I can guess that Colette has never brought a "nurse" to see Sharon before. I'm the only nurse she knows, and I haven't been here. I'm sure Sharon is wondering why Colette brought me and what I'm going to do to her. Nurses do kind of have a reputation for doing things people don't exactly like, such as needle sticks.

Colette asks how I want to "do this." Do I want Sharon bound in any special way? Would I like to just tie her myself? Or do I want her unrestrained?

It's hard to say what I want. I don't know Sharon. I haven't a clue how she's going to react. It might not bother her at all. Or she could try to run. Or something in between. I don't know anything about Sharon. Just that she apparently likes to masturbate after tender massages. Which tells me nothing.

I quietly ask Colette if Sharon is going to give me trouble. Colette assures me that she won't. Sharon will behave. She'll do as she's told. So I have Colette untie Sharon, taking care to make sure that Sharon's hands don't get close to her pussy. I don't think I needed to tell Colette that part. Then, as Colette unties Sharon, I start laying stuff out on the counter a few feet away from their kitchen table.