No Orgasms For You, Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their table looks sturdy to me. And it looks plenty big enough. Plus its wood so it's going to be slightly uncomfortable and hard to lie on. Thus, in my book, perfect.

Colette brings Sharon over, walking her around so that Sharon won't see what I'm laying out on the counter.

I turn to get my first decent look at Sharon. From the front, I can see that her face is more rounded than oval with soft features. And some deep green eyes. A mouth that's just barely on the wide side, framed with a pair of plump and full deep pink lips. I'll bet Terrence has been loving those lips as they wrapped around his cock. Any man would. They look as soft as they do plump.

I can see that her body is just as lean from the front, too. Her stomach is flat. Her skin is taut and elastic. There's a nice little feminine curve to her waist. Not a stretch mark anywhere to be seen on that toned stomach. I can see lean hips with a gentle, but soft, curve to them. I can see a small black bush, trimmed well inside the creases of her thighs, on her pubes.

And I can see a pair of nice breasts. They're not too big, but they are full and well-rounded. They're shaped like half grapefruit, only a hair larger. They lie back against her chest just barely enough to have a little crease where they meet it. They look to be fairly firm with just a little squishable sponginess to them. And they're topped with a pair of light-pink wide nipples. Nipples with gently rounded tips that are standing out decently from the tips of her mounds, but not so much as to look like they have sides to the nubs. Nipples surrounded by equally wide rings out the same light pinkness. Definitely nice breasts. I guess that Sharon wears a 34-B bra. I'm seldom wrong, at least not about bra sizes when I can see the breasts. Her mounds also sit slightly off to her sides, the very outsides of her mounds rounding out past the sides of her chest. But still, her nipples point straight ahead, albeit very slightly upwards as well.

"Lie on that table, on your back," I tell Sharon in my all-business nurse's voice. The same one I use when telling an actual patient to roll up his sleeve. Then I just stand there and glare at Sharon. Colette glares even hard than I am. It doesn't take Sharon more than a fraction of a second to get the hint. She starts climbing up to lie on her kitchen table.

Sharon gets on her back, but she lies with her arms at her sides and her feet together. As if she's subconsciously trying to protect her pussy. She lies with her head turned enough to see me, and her eyes stay locked on me. Me, not Colette. Smart woman, she's already figured out that whatever I'm here for, it's now my show for a minute.

I just love the way those wary eyes stay fixed on me, searching for any hint of what might be about to happen to her. I let her watch me pull on a pair of latex gloves. Mine are pastel green. It's my favorite color, unlike those whitish ones we get at school. Those are just so boring! But once I have my gloves on, I decide that Sharon will enjoy this a little more if she's not watching so closely. Or at least I will when it makes her squirm that much more.

I just reach out and take hold of Sharon's head. I turn it so that she's staring up at the ceiling. "Stay, slut," I tell her firmly, but still in my all-business voice. "Behave. Look up, not all over the room like some nervous little girl."

Sharon gets the message. She lies there, staring up. And she fidgets a little more. I take hold of her ankles and move them for her. I bend her knees as I bring her feet up and spread them wide. Then I set her feet back on the table. Now I have her pussy fully exposed.

I don't need to ask Colette if she minds if I toy with her toy a little. I already know she doesn't. I know she won't mind whatever I do with Sharon.

Now I can see that Sharon's pussy has long, but slightly narrow lips. Lips covered with a dense black fur of long, curly, and tangled hairs. Lips that don't meet, leaving a slit between them wide enough for the edges of her light purple inner folds to peek their wrinkly heads up into, but not beyond. I can tell those lips are plump and puffy, too.

I use the fingers of one hand to gently ease Sharon's furry lips wide apart. It bares her inner pinkness. It's a light pinkness that's now flushed brightly. It's also a pinkness that glistens, almost sparkles, with the coating of thin, oily, clear honey that's clinging to everything. It also lets me see the prominent knot where her folds join together. Hers seems to be firm as well as wider and longer than most. But the little flap of pink flesh that hides her clit looks to be so thin.

I can't resist. I put my fingers right to that swollen knot, along its sides, and very gently push the folds back. I've barely started pushing them back when Sharon's clit pops out from its nest. It's fairly good-sized. Like the tip of my pinkie finger. I'd guess it's poking its head up a good ¼" above those wrinkly folds now. A head that's so hard its skin, at the top, is pulled so taut it's turning white. Best of all, now I can see that hard nub pulsing with Sharon's heartbeat. Oh, how that has to be aching her!

"Here what's wrong," I casually remark to Colette. We both completely ignore Sharon even though it's her pussy we're talking about. "Look at how engorged this clitoris is... no wonder this body is such a slut! I don't know how this clitoris isn't aching and driving that body insane."

I put the gloved pad of a finger on the tip of her hardness, a tiny film of lubricating jelly on my finger to make sure it glides ever-so-smoothly. It's unneeded. Her honey covers the nub, and as soon as I touch the oily honey I can feel how slippery it is. And as soon as I touch that nub I can feel a crisp, shivering shudder race through Sharon's body.

"AH!" Sharon purrs out with pure honey in her voice. Her hands tighten their grip on her neck. I can see it in her arms. The shudder is crisp enough to have those fairly-firm breasts jiggling on her chest for a brief second. It makes her stiff nipples seem to dance.

I stroke my finger over the top of her hard nub very slowly, my touch so light I'm barely in contact with Sharon's body.

"OH!" Sharon purrs out loudly, drawing it out with her breath, as her body shudders anew. She keeps her eyes open as she stares up, but that's something I know Colette demands of her toys. Eyes open. I have the same rule. Her breathing quickly picks up pace as her purrs deep into very sensual and needy moans.

"See what I mean?" I say to Colette. "Look how overly sensitive this clitoris is." By now Sharon is purring deep and urgent moans. I sigh out, heavily, and take my finger from her nub. Sharon groans out loudly in abject frustration. "Oh, well..." I say, "I'm not here to treat this pussy for acute clitoral hypersensitivity." I grin at Colette.

Colette smirks back at me. I guess she understood what I was saying. Sharon's clit is just so eager right now! But it should be. Colette has worked it up. She wants it to be,

I ask Colette to hand me a small little tube of lubricating gel. It's like a tube of superglue, complete with the point nozzle at its end. I pull the cap off of it and put the tip right to the little hole that's the opening of Sharon's urethra. That tiny hole happens to be just above, and rather close to, the top of her pussy tunnel. Unfortunately for Sharon, it's close enough that she just assumes I'm putting the cold gel on the top of her tunnel for some reason.

Sharon gasps as she feels the coldness of it, but otherwise, she lies still. That tells me that she assumes I'm going to do something with her pussy.

I have Colette rip open the paper envelope that the catheter comes in. I've brought a fairly large diameter Foley catheter. It's a 22F, which makes it 7.3 mm in diameter. That's about ¼". I picked it not for Sharon's comfort, the larger the tube, the more uncomfortable inserting it is likely to be, but because I like the purple color band around its base end that denotes the size. I might even tell Sharon I why I picked this one. Because the purple band is so much more me than the plain black and white bands on the small ones. Especially when It's not me who's getting it.

A Foley catheter is a fairly simple device. It's a silicone tube, like rubber. At its tip, it has been stiffened up, but not too much so it remains flexible. A little way down there's a balloon around the shaft. It's deflated now and almost invisible. It's more like a band of silicone that can be inflated. Then at the base end, there's a Y. One channel is the full width. The other channel is tiny and runs through the much wider one. That's the one that's only there to inflate the balloon. It has a check valve on it so that once the balloon is inflated it will stay inflated until it's intentionally deflated. The larger channel doesn't have anything except little threads in it to attach a tube or syringe to it. I slip the tip end of it through the hole in the plastic "chastity cup" and leave the cup to dangle from the base end of it. The big Y isn't going to fit through it.

I put its tip against the opening of that tiny hole. I immediately hear Sharon suck in a sharp, and very nervous, breath as she feels that it's not her pussy I'm going to toy with. She starts fidgeting a little more energetically. A little more nervously.

Sharon doesn't have much time to fidget. Or to think about what's happening to her. I'm not rough, but I don't go out of my way to be gentle either. It's about what she'd get at most hospitals. I just push the stiff tube right into her, letting it push the lubricant along with it to grease its way.

Her tube is rubbery. It easily stretches wide to accommodate the stiff tube barging into it. But it's not comfortable for Sharon. She cries out a loud, and rather surprisingly squealy, yelp of "EE-OW!" as it starts pressing into her. Her hips reflexively scoot forward just a hair before she gets control of herself and tries to lie there. She tenses up stiff.

I keep pushing and the catheter keeps sliding into her body. It's about a second before I feel the light resistance as it reaches her bladder. I push a little harder and slides right through the muscle closing her bladder off. Instantly the wider channel of the tube turns golden as it quickly fills. I knew it would. I have a little plastic clamp pinching off the line just before the valve at its end.

It tells me that the tip is completely inside her bladder now. I push just a little more so I know that the balloon is inside as well. Then I stop, much to Sharon's relief. Now that the catheter is still she won't even feel it inside her.

I hold it steady with two fingers. With my other hand, I have Colette pass me a big syringe filled with sterile water. It screws right into the smaller port. I push, slowly, and the water fills the balloon swelling it up inside her bladder. Once the syringe is empty, I unscrew it from the catheter. I let go of the soft silicone tube. It starts to slip out of her, moves about ¼" and stops. The balloon is now seated against the inside of her bladder. It's not coming out. Not until someone deflates that balloon and gives it a little tug.

I have Colette hand me a clear bag, like an IV bag, with a clear tube already attached to it. I screw the end of the tubing into the wide channel of Sharon's catheter. Then I release the clamp. The bag begins to fill. It's so much easier, not to mention far less gross, to work with an empty tube instead of a full one. Sharon doesn't really feel anything. She just feels that her urge to pee is quickly vanishing. I'm sure she can guess why. It doesn't take more than a minute for her bladder to go completely empty. Just to be safe, I clamp the tube off again.

I put a second clamp on the clear tube just before it connects to the port. Then I unscrew the bag and its tube from the catheter. I'm about to just set it aside when I have a better idea. I hold the bag over Sharon's eyes for a few seconds to let her see what we've already seen. Then I set the bag right next to Sharon's head. She can't see it, but she definitely knows it's there.

I just casually brush the back of a finger over that firm knot of Sharon's inner folds, just once. Sharon screeches a very urgent "OOH!" her shuddering body twitches hard on the table, so hard it almost comes up off the table. I turn to Colette and wink. Colette smirks back at me. We're both thinking the same thing. Despite her squealing, Sharon didn't mind it at all. So far.

I slide the cup down the catheter until it's flush against Sharon's pussy lips. Now Colette is watching me closely. Maybe next time she'll do it herself. She's welcome to come over and practice inserting catheters on my slave-whore, Paige. I won't feel a thing.

I take one of Sharon's furry lips in my hand. I stretch just that single lip wide open. It sends a nervous tremor through Sharon's body as she wonders what I'm doing to her pussy now. With the catheter still in place. I pull that lip taut, then I pull it up over the white plastic chastity cup. Then I repeat with Sharon's other lip. It takes me a little bit of pulling them taut to get them to completely meet, but I could see that her lips had enough puffiness to them that they would meet easily.

I hold those lips in place, pressing them against the cup, but mostly, at the top, against each other. I use my thumb to open a tiny tube of surgical adhesive. It's really nothing but sterile super glue. I put a tiny, the tiniest that I can squeeze out, drop of the glue on the edge of Sharon's lip. I hold her lips together, pressing them firmly for the half-minute or so it takes for the glue to take hold.

Now that the first drop is stuck, I let the glue hold her lips close together. I run a very fine line of the glue down the edge of Sharon's lip. And I push her other lip firmly against it and hold it in place. The only place I don't glue the edges of her lips together is right around the catheter. Otherwise, I have them stuck together for as long as they run.

It just leaves me that last place to seal up. Before I can I use a single drop of the glue to hold the catheter in place as it passes through the cup. Then I seal her lips together and to the catheter.

It leaves Sharon's pussy a bit puffier-looking than it was. Her mound had been fairly flat. Now it's fairly puffy. That's the cup inside those lips, bowled outward over the top of everything sensitive. It looks like a furry, and small, little hill. I can just barely make out the "slit" where her lips meet if I look hard. Otherwise, it's just a furry little mound with a yellowish silicone tube sticking out of it.

There's only one thing left to do. I have to make some provision for Sharon to pee. I do that by simply screwing a plastic check valve into the port on the wide channel. It's made with a little ball and spring to push the ball against its seat. That closes off the line. It opens when the pressure against the ball exceeds the pressure of the spring. Or when the little tabs on the side of it are squeezed. The spring isn't very strong. It's hard to say how full Sharon will get before her pee opens the valve for her, but it's strong enough that she'll be fairly full. Full enough that she'll have known she needs to pee for long enough that she should have by then.

I show Colette how the valve works. I'm going to leave it to Colette to explain everything to Sharon. And whatever other instructions Colette has for Sharon.

"Call me when you want that back out, and sooner or later I'll have the time for this slut." I wink. It's my signal to Colette that I'll take it out whenever Colette wants me to. But Sharon doesn't have to know that.

Then I step back and listen as Colette breaks the news to Sharon. "Since you can't manage to behave and stop playing with your pussy like some cheap whore, I've had the nurse here seal your pussy up. Now I don't have to worry about you playing with it. You can't get to it! Go on, slut, try, and rub yourself. You can cum right now if you can make yourself."

Sharon's hand goes right to her pussy. I'm sure by now Colette has seen her masturbate enough that Sharon's gotten over that bit of modesty. She tries to get her fingers into her slit. Very quickly she realizes that her slit isn't going to open. She's not getting into it. She tries rubbing herself through her lips. About a hundred different ways, each one a little more desperately than the last.

Finally, Sharon cries out a very frustrated "UGH!" and starts sobbing. She keeps trying to rub herself, even though by now she's discovered that it's useless. I just grin from ear to ear.

"Do I have your attention now, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Sharon blurts out desperately, with that faint tinge of hopefulness in her voice. As if maybe if I behave now she'll have this nurse unseal my pussy.

"You are going to behave for the full week I told you to. Only now, for obvious reasons, you won't be getting any tongue service every few days to relieve your suffering. Nothing has changed. One full week of tender massages and bubble baths. And every morning, if Terrence wakes up with a hard cock, you will service it with your mouth like a good slut.

"You are not going to make any effort to hide that tube hanging out of your pussy. Just let it dangle down when you're naked. Let Terrence see it dangling. Let him see how high the price of disobedience can be. When you go to work, or wherever, just tuck it in your panties. It won't leak. Unless you don't go pee when you need to. Then that valve opens and you wet your panties. You will have no control over that. Once it opens, it stays open until it closes on its own. You can't close it. So before you get too full, I'd use the ladies' room. Just pinch those little tabs on it and it will open right up for you.

"You will call me at eight am every day. If I were you, I wouldn't displease me by being tardy. I might just add a few days to your punishment." I see a look of absolute horror sweep over Sharon's face at just the thought of it.

"Once I think you've learned your lesson, I'll think about unsealing that pussy. Until then... it is your punishment, suffer it, slut."

Sharon starts crying. Her hand still tries to rub her pussy, too. It's not going to happen. The cup is too wide and her pussy too small. There's nowhere for the cup to go. And her hungry parts are too well centered in it. That clit I'd seen, so swollen up and aching, is just going to hang in empty air. And throb its ache.

I leave. Colette stays behind to finish with Sharon. I'm sure Colette will make her show Terrence what's been done to her pussy, too.

Chapter 02: Fun With Breasts

Three days later Colette calls me again. This time we start with a good laugh. A long laugh. She tells me how Sharon has been obediently calling her every day. In tears. She's done little except beg Colette for relief. And she has begged shamelessly. According to Sharon, the chastity cup is just too horrible of a punishment. She can't stand being so horny for even another second.

Colette is quite pleased. It's exactly the punishment she was hoping for. I already know that this story is going to be making the rounds at our next gossip-fest. Colette is going to tell everyone about it. And I suspect I'll have a few more friends asking me how exactly it's done. I know Olive has a toy she'd love to punish this way.

Colette asks if I'm up for a little fun with Sharon. Duh, of course, I am! We both agree it's too soon for the chastity cup to come off though. Sharon needs to serve her entire sentence of one week. Without touching herself. Without that cup, touching herself is going to be the first thing she does. We both know that. Sharon certainly does, too.

But, to quote Colette, that's no reason not to add a little extra impromptu tease for Sharon. I ask two questions. First, how soon does she expect Sharon to start her period? That would necessitate the removal of the chastity cup. Colette tells me that Sharon had just finished hers a couple of days before I put the cup in, so we have weeks. That's one problem I don't have to worry about.