No Orgasms For You, Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're ready to poo-poo, you may ask permission to go. Humbly and politely, of course."

"Miss Slave, please, Ma'am, please, may I please have permission to goo poo-poo now, Ma'am? Please, Ma'am, I'll behave if you'll let me! I swear, I'll do it however you say to! Please, Miss Slave, please, Ma'am, may I please be allowed to potty now?"

Sophie kneels in front of Sharon, still holding Sharon's hand. She stares at Sharon, making sure that Sharon has to see Sophie watching her. Then she tells Sharon to "push very hard and keep pushing" so that she gets "all the filth" out of her bottom.

Sharon pushes. Her bottom explodes as it lets out a powerful torrent. Sophie has a close and full view of everything. "That's a good girl, slut!" Sophie says in her "talking to a two-year-old" voice. "Look at all that mess! Keep pushing, slut!"

Chapter 04: The Tease

When Sophie finally brings Sharon back, I immediately tell Sharon to get back up onto the table. This time on her hands and knees. With her thighs straight up and down, her waist bent ninety degrees, and her knees spread wide. Then with her hands forward along the edges of the table to get her back straight. Her head up, too. It leaves Terrence with a side-on view of her, but that's fine now. It also leaves the tube of the catheter dangling down from the mound of her pussy, and nothing blocking the sight of it.

I'm not making Sharon hold her head up just to strain her neck muscles. It keeps her eyes forward. It keeps them from seeing anything behind her, like me, and what I'm doing. It limits her vision to the wall in front of her, which offers her no hints. She won't have a clue what's happening until she feels something happening to her.

I'm pretty sure she's expecting it when she feels the tip of my gloved and greased finger touch against the outside of her asshole again. After all, her "dirty" bottom "interfered" with my "checking" of it. It should be so obvious that I'm going to have to repeat the checking without the interference.

She grunts again, a very uncomfortable "UH!" as my finger pushes so easily through her tensed ring. A ring that I suspect is just a tiny bit tender now after that torrent exploded through it. I just casually press my finger, feeling her muscle give and turn to rubber as I begin slipping into her tightness. Again her muscle snuggles firmly around my finger, squeezing it, but not slowing its progress. It doesn't even add any drag. I slip all of my finger into Sharon's bottom.

"Slut, you need to be relaxed for me to properly probe your rectum. Relax."

"I'm trying, Ma'am! I swear, I'm trying! Please, it's just so... I hate it up my butt, Ma'am! I'm trying!" Sharon nervously answers. Actually, it comes across as more begging than answering.

"Okay, slut... just calm down. Take a deep breath and hold it in. Then push hard. As hard as you can. Just like you're trying to go potty and can't. Push. You'll feel your bottom relax. Keep pushing and keep yourself relaxed, and make it easy for me to probe your rectum very thoroughly."

"Yes, Ma'am..." Now Sharon sounds edgy again. A little hushed, too. It takes her several seconds before I hear her suck in a very noisy breath. Then a couple of more seconds before I finally feel her pushing. Mostly I feel it at her asshole. Her ring pushes back against the webbing of my fingers. With nowhere to go, it turns soft and rubbery as it begins to loosen up and expand a little. Now her ring isn't squeezing my finger anymore. It just lightly lies against it.

I start to move my finger, curving it slightly to press the pad of my finger down against the filmy-thin membrane that's Sharon's rectum. It will let me feel the paper-thin wall of smooth muscle beyond. And beyond that, the spongy walls of her pussy.

I've barely even started to move my finger when I hear Sharon squeal a very loud "OOH!" Her hips snap as they shudder. And her asshole tightens around my finger again, squeezing it hard as if trying to still it. I scold her "bad girl, slut! Relax your bottom, now!"

I have to give her a few seconds for her hips to still from that crisp shudder. Then a few more for her to suck in another noisy breath. And a few more before I feel her ring start softening around my finger again. I wait a few more seconds to give Sharon a chance to settle into the push.

Then I start to curve my finger down again. Sharon instantly squeals a slightly louder "OOH!" that's pure sensual urgency. And her hips shudder a little crisper as her asshole snaps back to full tension around my finger.

Two are all the tries I'm going to give Sharon. It's one more than I'd give a sub. At least one I knew had played before. But I'm still not quite sure how far Colette has taken Sharon. I'm doubting Colette has done much, if anything, with Sharon's bottom. At least Sharon acts like she's a virgin back here. As if she's experiencing all of this for the first time. I slowly ease my finger back out of Sharon's bottom.

As soon as the last of my finger slips from Sharon's tensed ring, Sharon breathes out a noisy sigh of relief. Otherwise, she stays put.

I tell Sophie to fetch me an anal speculum. Sophie giggles as she says she will and hurries off to get it. Sharon shudders hard, and very anxiously, as she just hears me ask for it. I wonder if she even knows what it is. Then again, it is exactly what it sounds like. "Since you want to be a bad girl and refuse to relax your bottom while I check every last bit of your rectum, I'm going to dilate your anus so you won't have to worry about relaxing it for it, slut." Telling her gets a slight, but noticeable, nervous quiver running through her body. Just what I wanted to do!

Sophie brings me the requested implement. It looks like it could be out of a horror movie. But it's a real, and oft-used, medical implement. It looks a lot like the larger (and commonly plastic) speculums every gynecologist would use to examine a pussy in depth. This one is made of surgical steel. It's smaller. With its opposing blades closed, they form a generally tube shape no bigger than my thumb. It has a handle to hold it, but it uses a little thumbscrew to spread those blades slowly. They'll stretch plenty wide enough, though.

I quickly smear a little bit of the lubricating jelly on the tips of the two blades. The thin edges of those blades, even fully closed, are a hair wider than the funnel of her asshole. It leaves them snug against the ring of her muscle once I put them to her bottom. Sharon groans out a very nervous "OH!" muting it as much as she can once she feels the cold steel pressing around her opening, not into it. It tells her this is going to be wider, and thus less comfortable, than anything I've put in her bottom so far.

It makes me wiggle the spreader, rocking it gently from side to side for a few seconds. As I do it doesn't take but a rock or two for the edge of one blade to slide into Sharon's funnel. Then as I rock it to the other side, that one stays inside her ring, pushing against her muscle and opening it just slightly. It's enough for the other blade to slide into Sharon's ring as well.

Closed, the blades angle slightly inward until their tips almost fully touch. They probably would if they weren't rounded. I press the spreader. The blades start slipping steadily forward. As they do, they stretch Sharon's ring slightly. Sharon squeals out a few more "AH!s" as I press the entire length of it, about two inches, into her bottom.

I hold it by the handle, which points downward. And that has my hand brushing against the outsides of her sealed and furry lips. I start turning the thumbscrew slowly, steadily. As I do, it opens the blades. The blades that are now fully through Sharon's asshole, their sides pressing against her unhappy muscle. The blades that force her muscle to stretch, no matter how hard Sharon tries to resist it.

Sharon quickly feels the smooth blades as they begin to stretch her taut muscle. She quivers as she kneels. I've barely begun to spread her asshole when she starts squealing whiny "MM!s" over and over again very quickly. They're fairly muted. They don't so much get louder as they get whinier, more squealy, with each fraction of a turn on that thumbscrew.

This isn't exactly a punishment for Sharon. It's more of a consequence. Sharon was told to relax and allow her bottom to be poked. She didn't. Now I'm taking it out of her hands. Yet I do want this to be less comfortable for her than simply relaxing would have been. She's got to learn to obey! So I intend to open her asshole a bit wider than my finger would have stretched it. Then again, given how petite my fingers are, that's not saying a lot.

I keep steadily turning it. The blades steadily creep apart, stretching her asshole and pulling its muscle tauter as they go. At first, Sharon's asshole stays rounded as it opens. Even when it's opened wide enough for my finger to slip between those blades. But then, as I keep opening her ring, it starts to take on a slightly oval shape, rounded on the sides where her muscle is flush against the steel, then a bit flatter on the top and bottom where that muscle is spanning the distance between the blades.

Now Sharon's groans start to take on a strained note. A note that tells me she's feeling the light burning in that muscle as it's stretched wider and pulled tauter than it's used to. I take another turn or two until I hear a real uncomfortable strain in Sharon's voice. One I know she's not faking. Or exaggerating.

It leaves her asshole gaping wide, maybe an inch across or even a little more. I know she feels herself stretched open. And I know it doesn't really hurt, but it is far from comfortable for her.

It affords me a view through the blades and into her rectum. It's pinkish-red, lined with thick cord-like veins. It's soft, even stretched open this far. It sags and bulges in places, it's pinkness hanging gown or swelling up a bit. Eventually, about halfway back, a couple of inches past the edges of the blades, it closes back together, the membrane lying against itself. It's also spotlessly clean inside. The enema did its job. And the oil in it left a very thin film on Sharon's insides that make them glisten.

I can easily put my finger through the spreader. There's nothing but a metal ring against the outside of her asshole to hold the blades. The blades extending to the sides, leaving the bottom of her rectum unhindered. And that's the part of it that lies against the spongy soft walls of her pussy tunnel. The part I want to tease.

I put my finger through the spreader. It enters her rectum without touching her body at all, my finger in the space where her insides gape. When I move my finger to put its pad against her insides, the first she feels is when I touch her. That's the first she knows that I'm even inside her bottom.

Sharon squeals a loud, "EE!" yelp that pure shock. As if saying "what's that? Where did it come from? Why didn't I feel anything?!?" She shivers, and her hips wiggle just a little.

Until she feels the pressure of my finger against the backside of those pussy walls. Then Sharon moans out a very deep, sensual, and squeaky, moan. It's long. It's hot. Her hips wiggle hard. But that only draws her insides over the pad of my finger. Which does every bit as good of a job of teasing those walls as I could do by massaging them.

I can feel the heat of her pussy this way. It has got to feel blow torch hot to Sharon. It feels that hot to me. I can feel the tremors too. Tremors that start as little snapping sparks erupting through those soft walls. Then they shoot, like lightning, along her nerve lines, tingling their way along. The tingles are plenty to make the muscles of her wall tense up as the fiery charge shoots through. That instantaneous tensing and relaxing create the twitching tremors. Tremors that are steadily growing stronger. Soon they're going to turn into all-out squeezing hard contractions of those muscles. Snapping contractions that are a sure sign she's cumming. I'll bet she would be so shocked and embarrassed if I made her cum this way. If she wasn't being punished by Colette with orgasmic denial, I probably would. But I'm a firm believer that a slut needs to serve her punishment in full.

"Stay still, slut!" I snap firmly, but without raising my voice to her. Just enough of a snap to let Sharon know I expect obedience.

"I'm sorry, Miss Rodgers..." Sharon answers, her voice breaking, nervous, and slightly sobbing despite its hushed shyness. She definitely does not want Terrence to know anything now.

I wiggle my finger again. Sharon squeals another, deeper and needier, moan. She squirms again, too. She's just not going to behave for this. Because it's arousing her too much.

I tell Sophie to bring me a pair of huge syringes. Both of them 16 ounce-sized. But one of them (I already have them set out for Sophie in the cabinet) is filled with sterile water. The other is empty. Sophie fetches them, staying behind Sharon where Sharon can't see what Sophie is getting. Or what I'm doing. All Sharon knows is that, at least for the moment, she's not feeling my finger teasing her pussy anymore.

I doubt she feels me take the base end of the catheter in my hand. The tube is hanging loose and free down from her mound, touching nothing. The only place it does touch her is on the edges of her lips, and it's glued to those. I use a plastic clamp to pinch off the tube so there won't be a mess. Then I unthread the spring-loaded valve and thread the empty syringe onto it. I release the clamp. But with the syringe there, nothing happens.

Then I start to draw the plunger back. It sucks the pee from her bladder. Immediately the syringe starts to fill with the golden color of it. A deep golden color, but not unusually deep. More like it's been a while since she's peed kind of deep hue. I keep drawing the syringe back, pulling all of the pee out of her until she's fully drained. I get about seven ounces, which isn't a lot.

Sharon has to feel that. Or rather she has to feel that her bladder is draining. That's all she'll feel. She won't feel herself peeing. She won't feel the suction. Only that her bladder is steadily getting emptier. I'm sure she'll guess that I'm draining her.

Once Sharon's fully drained, I switch the syringes. Now the syringe attached to her catheter is the one full of water. I start very slowly pushing the plunger. This, I can imagine, is definitely going to be a very weird and unimagined sensation for Sharon.

"OOH!" Sharon squeals very anxiously as soon as she feels it. She feels her bladder suddenly starting to fill far quicker than it ever has before. It's because I'm pushing all that water through the catheter and into her bladder.

She gets about half of it before she starts to really feel it. I mean to feel the urge to pee starting to bloom. Once she feels that, she starts panting a little fast, her breaths taking on a whiny, squealy, and very edgy note. I wonder what she's thinking. Because now she's about as full as she had been. If I'd had any other way of knowing how full she was I might not have bothered to drain her. But I don't want to overfill her.

By the time Sharon has about three-quarters of it, her anxious squeals have turned to strained "MM!s" And I start to see her body tensing up. Even her breathing starts to grow raspy and ragged. I can see her face scrunching up, too.

The syringe holds 16 ounces. It's enough to rather completely fill her bladder, without overtaxing it. I mean fill. To somewhere around triple the point of where Sharon felt the desire to go pee. Close, but not to, its limit. And well beyond what's going to be comfortable for Sharon.

I keep pushing the plunger, slowing just a little.

Sharon's groans become louder. "AH!... OH, AH!... OW!" She's not still, either. She fidgets with increasing energy. Energy that increases in time with the squeakiness of her whines.

By the time the plunger bottoms out, Sharon's eyes are wet. The tears haven't rolled down her cheeks yet, but her eyes are wet enough for it. Her sobs are pitiful squeals. "PLEASE!" Sharon blurts out in a very urgent plea, "It hurts! I have to pee! I have to pee so bad it hurts! Please, Miss Rodgers, will you please let just a little of it OUT OF ME!"

I have the perfect punishment for her un-submissive plea. I set the empty syringe, still attached to the catheter, and blocking Sharon from peeing, on the table. I take my time walking around to the head of the table and lowering face a little so I'm looking Sharon straight in the eyes. My face is only a few inches from hers.

"Oh, do you want to pee, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am! Please, Ma'am, please, I have to pee so bad it hurts too much!"

"So pee."

"I CAN'T!!! I've tried! I can't pee! Please, Ma'am, please!"

I giggle. "That's because I want your bladder full now. So it's full. When I want it empty, I will drain it. You will pee when I want you to pee. It doesn't matter to me if you are comfortable or not. You might want to pee worse than ever before in your useless life, but it's not going to injure you to have a completely full, hard, bladder. So you will be a good slut and wait until I decide you will pee. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Now the first tear runs down Sharon's cheek as she very quietly accepts her fate. And the full bladder that comes with it.

"If you really want to pee, you will stay very still while I check that catheter. Otherwise, I'll just keep starting over until you do. You definitely won't be peeing until I'm done. Got it, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Sharon answers in the same reluctantly subserviently-muted voice.

I take my time returning to the far side of the table where I have complete access to her catheter and her bottom. The bottom with her asshole still gaping wide.

I again slip my finger into Sharon's rectum without touching her so she won't know that my finger is there. Then I lie the pad of my finger along the bottom of her rectum. I feel a very crisp and powerful tremor snap under my finger the instant I touch her.

A bladder swells up as it fills. As it does, it takes up space and displaces other organs. In this case, it's pushing snugly against the other side of those pussy walls. As I put the slightest pressure against her rectum and her pussy walls beyond, those spongy walls are trapped and squished between my finger and her hard bladder. It leaves them nowhere to go. And squeezes all of the give out of them. It leaves those walls with nothing to do except to feel the full force of my tender little strokes over them.

Sharon doesn't even last a fraction of a stroke. She screams a very loud, and throaty deep moaning "UH!" She draws it out until her lungs run out of air. And there isn't a hint of squeakiness to it. Just pure sultriness. Her hips snap, bucking violently upward and slamming back as if trying to impale her bottom on my slender finger. A shudder just as crisp sweeps over her body as it moves.

I ignore it. For now. I finish the first teasing stroke across those walls. Sharon snaps a second wild bucking with her hips as I do. Then, as I lift some of the pressure off her walls, Sharon pants very hungry and fast breaths.

"You slut!" I scold her in my mean-girl bully voice. "I told you to behave and be still. We'll just try again."

"Yes, Ma'am..." Sharon's voice mutes a few more decibels. "Please, Ma'am, please! I'll never hold still for that, Ma'am! I just can't! It's too good! Please don't make stay like this forever, Ma'am! Please!"

"Hold still, slut." I tease her bottom again. She snaps so hard that her back arches up and her knees briefly rise off the table. She lands with a slight thud on it.

I scold her and tease her a few more times. She doesn't hold still. I know she's never going to. But that's not what I'm waiting for. I'm waiting for what I feel right now. The very edge of an orgasm. The sharp twitches beginning in her pussy, ready to snap into full orgasm with the lightest tease. The absolute most aroused she can get. I don't want to imagine how badly her pussy has to be throbbing its ache right now.