No Orgasms For You, Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I ask Colette about Sharon's schedule. I know she has time commitments. She has a daughter who will need attention. Things like transportation to school. Plus she has a job, albeit according to Colette a fairly crappy one. She tells me that Sharon is off work today, so she's available whenever I want her.

I suggest that we have her husband bring her here to have the chastity cup and catheter "checked." There's really nothing to check. The catheter is good to stay in for 28 days. The cup should be fine until she starts her period. It's really just sitting there inside her lips. But a "check" will give me a pretext to poke and prod Sharon. And that should get her even hornier than she already is.

Colette tells me she'll make the arrangements. She immediately calls Sharon back and tells her to have her husband bring her to me for her check just as soon as their daughter gets on the school bus. A few minutes later Colette calls me back to let me know that Sharon is leaving now to take her daughter to the bus, and I should expect her shortly after that. Terrence is due at work at 8:30 but has already made arrangements to be a little late.

They arrive a few minutes before nine. I send Sophie, my live-in slave-girl, and handmaiden to answer the door. I always do that. I'm Queen of this particular castle, and it's just not befitting a Queen to be answering her own door. Unfortunately, Sophie has classes today so I have her dressed for school, not in her usual sexy slave dresses. Now she looks like a very young college girl, which is what she is. She's 19. She's also petite and curvy with long, wavy, honey-blond hair. And pert breasts.

Neither of them have seen Sophie, or even I know I own her. Neither really knows that I'm Domme. I'm just the nurse who put that hideous punishment device on Sharon. I'm all but certain Colette hasn't told them any more than that. And likely won't. But I am certain that they were told to obey me while they were here.

Sophie greets them at the door and lets them in. I'm lounging on the sofa, ignoring them. But I am wearing my scrubs. It's considered appropriate dress for nursing classes, which are the ones I have today. And it makes me look like a real nurse. I'm pretty sure Sharon has just assumed I am a real nurse. I see no reason to dispel that notion. It's not like I lied to her.

I get up once Sophie has them in and waiting just inside the door. I go to Terrence. "Hello, dildo." "Dildo" is the name Colette has given him. I guess it pretty clearly reminds him of what he is to her. "I am Miss Rodgers. This is Miss Slave." I point a thumb at a smirking Sophie. "My rules are the same as you Mistress'. You will both behave while you are in my realm.

"Since this slut has been crying how horny it is, your Mistress wanted me to check on her chastity cup to make sure everything is properly placed." I turn to Sharon and look her straight in her eyes. "I do hope you haven't been whining to your Mistress just because that skank pit of hers is aching you so much. Don't bother to answer. I'll look and see for myself. Give all of your things to my slave."

Sophie just holds her hand out.

Sharon has been around Colette long enough to know what she's expected to do. It's no surprise to her. I can't check her chastity cup if I can't see her pussy. And those clothes are in the way of that.

Sharon didn't have any time to change today. She's still wearing the clothes she put on for her day off. A light pink cotton blouse and cargo shorts over sneakers. It doesn't take her long to get it off. I didn't tell her to take it off any specific way, just to get it off and give everything to Sophie.

Sharon obediently hands everything over to Sophie. Her purse. Her jewelry. All the way down to her panties. It leaves Sharon with nothing at all. Once Sophie has it all, she takes it and disappears into the playroom with it. There she'll lock it all in a drawer of a file cabinet I have in there for just that. I have the only key to it, so Sharon won't be getting her clothes back until I decide to return them.

I turn to Terrence. He's a pretty good-looking man. He's tall, I'd guess around 6'2", a touch athletically lean, maybe 180 pounds or so. He has short, sandy brown hair and brown eyes. But that's about all I can see. He's wearing a business suit with a long-sleeved shirt today. It's not an especially expensive suit, but it is better than discount-store grade. Maybe mall-grade. I can see why Colette has him in her toybox. He looks like he could be amusing.

Like now. He's with Sharon, but his eyes are locked on me. And it's not because this is my house. It's because of the aura of power I tend to project. Reinforced by Sophie's overt subservience.

Colette told me that she mostly plays with Terrence and that Sharon watches, usually, until the end when Colette takes control of her and uses her to release the tension she's built up in Terrence. But the fact that Sharon has gone along with this punishment gave me an idea. The idea that despite her prolific protestations otherwise, she secretly wants to be someone's toy, too. Probably that her fantasy is to be on her knees alongside Terrence. And that she is never going to tell anyone that. Especially Terrence. And more especially Colette who would likely whip her right down onto those knees. I'd bet Colette knows it, too. I'm almost certain this little punishment is her test to see if she's right. To see how readily Sharon will allow herself to be subjugated.

I've decided to try a little role reversal today. "Dildo, it should just take a few minutes to check this slut's pussy. Would you care to watch?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I'd love to watch, if I'm allowed, Miss Rodgers," Terrence answers rather eagerly. And also rather humbly. Colette must have him very well trained.

"You may. However, I don't allow free-roaming pets in my playroom." I casually slip a pair of handcuffs out of my back pocket. "If you come, you'll have to be restrained just to ensure you don't get too excited by this naked slut. Turn around. I'll cuff you now."

"Yes, Ma'am," Terrence answers quickly. And turns just as quickly. He clasps his hands together behind his back and holds them up a little to make it easy for me to lock the cuffs around his wrists.

I cuff him. Then I tell Sophie to bring him, that I will take care of the slut. I wink at Sophie when I tell her. It's her cue to be very sweet and slutty to him. I take hold of Sharon with one hand on the small of her back, just above where she's holding her hands, and my other hand on her shoulder. I start steering Sharon back to the playroom.

Sophie wraps one arm softly around Terrence's waist. Then she very casually allows her other hand to wander from his hip right to his crotch. She very gently gets a hand full of his cock, through his pants, in her hand. "Ooh... that is such a nice cock! Too bad it's not in my tight little pussy right now... it could feel how hot and wet my pussy is just thinking about it filling me up!" She keeps her hand there, not gripping his cock, but more just stroking softly over it and teasing it. She cuddles her body close to his as she nudges him along to the playroom. When they get there, Sophie takes him to the chair I have ready for him. It's sitting alongside the massage table, facing it. And it's a slightly high chair that will give him a good view of Sharon. Sophie guides him to sit in the chair.

There's also a little chain locked around a support that runs across the two back legs of the chair. Terrence never notices it. He's far too distracted by Sophie's sluttiness. Even once he's seated he doesn't notice it. Sophie just kneels beside him, brings the chain up, and locks it to the chain of his cuffs. It leaves him a tiny bit of slack, but nowhere near what he'd need to stand up or get off that chair. He's going to be staying in that chair until he's let up. Only once he's locked does he realize that. It doesn't look like he minds it.

I walk Sharon over to the padded massage table. As she walks, the base end of the catheter dangles between her thighs, its end hanging about ¾ of the way down to her knees. I glance down at the dangling tube. Sharon immediately blushes. I guess she's still so shy about it!

I don't have Sharon get up on the table yet. I stand her with the table at her side and face her. "Those nipples are hard, too. Have then been staying hard?"

"Yes, Ma'am..." Sharon shyly confesses in a very hushed voice. As if it's not obvious to me that they have been. They're the first thing to get hard when a woman gets aroused.

"I guess we should check those, too, then. You will lean over and rest your elbows on the front edge of that table. Step back until your back is flat and level with the floor. Head up, look forward. Do that now, slut."

"Yes, Ma'am..." Sharon answers. She turns to face the table and takes one step back. She leans forward, resting her elbows at the edge of the table and letting her forearms just lie on it with her hands clasped together. It has a pretty prominent arch to her back. She starts scooting her feet back until she can get her back flat. It takes her chest back, too, making her stretch her upper arms forward to keep them where they are.

It positions her perfectly for me. Her chest is as flat and level as her back is. Her arms are forward, angling up past her head, and well out of the way. Her smallish breasts, only slightly spongy soft, now hang down and dangle as freely as the tube between her thighs. The slight crease at their undersides is gone now. But they hold their rounded shape as they hang down. And her light pink nipples stand out as stiff as ever. Sharon looks forward, which has her staring at her husband.

I roll a little stool over and sit down at Sharon's side. There's nothing to block my side-on view of her mounds. Nothing even close. It's why I wanted her arms stretched upward. Almost even with my eyes, her breasts almost swell straight down.

I reach out to the closer of her mounds, putting both of my hands to it very tenderly. My hands surround it, one on what would be its topside and one on its underside. I don't really squeeze it. I more just hold it loosely for a moment, giving it time for the shiver to run through Sharon's body and for the mound to still. I use the hand on its underside to cradle it with the gentlest of squeezes. Then I stroke my other hand along its top.

Instantly goosebumps sprout up hard and cover the entire mound. Another shiver racks Sharon's body, sweeping over her with blinding speed. I don't quite finish my first caress of her mound before I hear the first light purr escape from Sharon's lips.

I use one finger to lightly stroke a little circle around the edge of Sharon's nipple. It lets me feel the very slight roughness of the tightly shriveled skin atop a very stiff nub. And it makes Sharon shiver again while purring a little louder, sweeter, "Ooh..."

I use two fingers to very softly pinch her nipple. It lets me feel that it's so hard that it has virtually no give at all in it. Like steel. Even with the faintest of pressure Sharon shudders crisply and purrs out a hungry "UM!" I glance up and see that Sharon's jaw is hanging open as she purrs.

I decide to pinch just a little harder. It gets me an even hungrier purr from Sharon. I pinch a little harder. Sharon purrs a little more urgently. I pinch a little harder. By now I'm pinching that nipple rather firmly. Not as hard as most clamps would, but hard enough that some women would be objecting to it. Not Sharon. She purrs a little more urgently. And now her hips are starting to wiggle just a little. Naturally with her thighs squeezed hard together. Her reflex to massage that aching pussy still won't accept that she can't.

I wheel my chair around to Sharon's other side. As I roll up I hear her breath out a slightly frustrated sigh. As if she wants to say, "Oh no, please don't make me endure another hot tease like that." I'm sure that's exactly what she's thinking, too. She reacts just the same, only a little faster and a little hungrier this time.

I tell Sharon to stand up now and to be careful not to touch her breasts. She does. I tell Sophie to fetch me a "breast test kit." There's obviously no such thing. Sharon doesn't know that. Sophie knows that I mean the little tray I'd laid out just a few minutes before Sharon arrived and told Sophie to bring me if I asked for anything "breast related." Sophie fetches it.

I have Sharon stand with her hands behind her neck. She keeps her head facing me, but her eyes are everywhere, darting around and trying to see what I've sent Sophie for. Sophie doesn't let Sharon get a glimpse of it. Not until Sophie brings it to me and holds it for me. Then there's no blocking Sharon's eyes. I watch those eyes, and as soon as Sharon catches sight of what's on the tray, I'm treated to the sight of those eyes going nervously wide.

The first thing on the tray, at least the first thing I reach for, is a haemostat. It's a surgical clamp used to pinch of arteries and such. It looks like a long pair of scissors that are almost all handle. It lets you pinch the little clamp tips rather tightly together. It also locks in place. But you don't have to clamp it all the way down. It will lock wherever I stop it once it has some pressure on it.

Sharon stands still, her eyes anxiously watching my hands as the evil-looking implement nears her nipple. I can see the nervousness ramping up on her face, too. I'm going to have to get Colette a few of these. They'll make a wonderful birthday present for her.

I open it's short jaws wide and lie them flush against the light pink ring atop her mound, her nipple standing up between them. I squeeze the clamp just as slowly as I can make it move. Sharon stands there, trying hard to watch the jaws closing against the edges of her overly-hard nipple. It doesn't take long for her to feel those jaws start to pinch the edges of the nub. A few more seconds and they're pinching it firmly, squishing the nipple hard enough that its tip starts to rise up between the jaws. I pinch it a little more until I hear Sharon suck in a sharp breath and start to wince slightly. It tells me that she's really feeling the pinch of it.

I can plainly see that Sharon is feeling the mild discomfort of the snug pinch. It's on her face. But there's a sweetness in her breaths that tells me she doesn't mind it at all, despite what she's showing.

I pick up a feather in one hand. My other hand still holds the clamp. That I hold firmly to keep her captive nipple very still. I lightly stroke the very tip of the feather over the very tip of her trapped nipple.

Sharon immediately shudders crisply and hard. She gasps out a startled, but very sensual and slightly squeaky, "AH!" As her body shudders from the erotic sensations shooting through it, the clamp keeps the tip of her nipple perfectly still. The sharpness of the shudders has her mound squirming against the clamp. But on the other side of the clamp, the tip of that nipple is unaffected by her body. It stays fully immobile. Captive. All it can do is feel the erotic sensations of the feather's so-light caress. It's a very sweet, and equally intense, torment for Sharon. Her nipple is forced to stay still and suffer that pleasurable caress.

I give her three strokes. When I take the feather away, Sharon pants heavy sighs of relief. And just as much frustration.

I trade the feather for the other thing on the little tray Sophie brought me. A fine, 30-gauge needle. It's the thinnest needle they make for medical use, anyway. I keep a firm hold on the clamp, keeping Sharon's nipple precisely where it is. And perfectly still.

I put the tip of the needle almost to the very tip of Sharon's nipple, leaving a space maybe the thickness of s sheet of paper between its sharp point and her flesh. Sharon's eyes, now very edgy, are locked on my hand. I'm good at this. I snap my wrist just slightly, but also very quickly. By the time Sharon even sees it move, the needle has stabbed into that very-tender tip of her nipple and is already back out.

"AH!-OW!" Sharon squeals out. Her reflexes make her shoulder flinch to pull her breast back from the sharp stick. It stretches her mound a little, but the clamp ensures that none of the stretching makes it to her nub. That just aches from the clamp and now stings lightly from the stick. Now that it's over, Sharon pants a few fast, deep breaths laced with relief.

I stick it again, this time stabbing the sharp tip of the needle into the tip of her nipple just a little lower than the first time. Sharon reacts just the same to it. I stick her nipple again, this time moving the sharpness up above the first stick. Sharon reacts the same, squealing her shock and flinching from it. None of the sticks were deep at all. None draw blood, at least not that I can see. But I know that nipple felt all three of them.

I put the pad of my finger to the tip of her nipple. My touch is as light as the feather's was.

Sharon cries out a very sultry "UM!" as the crispest shudder yet racks her body. I start moving my finger, caressing the tip of that achingly pinched nub softly. Sharon moans the deepest, and squeakiest, yet. In about one second her moans speed up to sound like very needy pants.

It tells me that the needle did its job. It tenderized even more of her nerves, which are now enjoying my little tease.

I stop teasing her nipple. Sharon rewards me with a very strained groan of utter frustration. She clearly wants that nipple teased. And her nerves don't seem to care if it's teased sweetly or painfully.

Luckily for me, I still have the needle in my hand. Unluckily for Sharon, my sweet caress seems to have made her forget that. I flick my wrist again. This time I send the tip of the needle stabbing straight into the very tip of her nipple. This time it's a deeper stick, piercing around half an inch into her breast. That's certainly clear through her hard nipple and into the mound behind it, but just barely. And this time I don't pull it right back out.

Sharon yelps. She tries to pull her breast away again, too, but that still doesn't happen. It takes her a second to still. She mews soft "OW!s" as she pants her breaths.

I take my hand off the needle, leaving it sticking into her nipple. Or mostly sticking out of it. I just glance up at Sharon's scrunched up face. She definitely feels it.

I use the feather to so gently stroke right alongside the shaft of the needle, caressing the tenderized flesh of her bound nipple with the feather's silky fur.

Sharon screams the hottest, most erotic, "OOH!" the goosebumps covering her breast shoot out from it, sweeping over her chest. She shudders crisp and powerfully. She cries out another desperately hot moan. Then another as I keep drawing the feather slowly over her nipple alongside the needle.

By the third caress, Sharon is moaning so deeply and so urgently that it sounds like she's having sex. And about to cum. Her jaw hangs wide open. She fidgets on her feet even as she still shivers sharply.

I decide to leave the needle where it is for a moment. The clamp, too. So I have Sophie fetch me another tray to "check" Sharon's other breast. That one reacts just the same, only a little more strongly. I attribute the extra reaction to the needle still sticking into her other, now neglected, breast. I might not be toying with that one, but Sharon is definitely feeling the firm pinch of the clamp and the sharp sticking of the needle.

Chapter 03: A Dirty Bottom

Now that I've taken the needles from Sharon's breasts and released her nipples from the clamps, I'd swear that her nipples are straining to find a level of hardness. The goosebumps are still there, too. She so did not mind those little pricks.