No Panties at the Diner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard Amy settle back in her booth, and Maya looked down at the Cody-shaped figure bulging from her skirt. She pursed her lips and tried not to moan, but the restrain was almost too much. What if Amy heard her call out? What would she do? Maya couldn't' ignore that slight fear of being caught and how riled up it got her.

Maya strained her body, leaning over as far as she could until her head poked out from around the side. "Are you alright, honey?" Amy smiled and nodded like before, though she looked at Maya for a moment longer than usual, and the waitress thought she saw a little suspicion in Amy's eyes.

She leaned back, rested her head against the shelf, and closed her eyes. In addition to Cody's tongue, he'd managed to slip a fat finger inside of her. He pumped it in and out of her slowly, savoring her taste and driving Maya wild until she couldn't help herself.

She let out a trembling wet sound that was just loud enough to travel throughout the entire diner. Then, realizing what she'd done, Maya clamped a hand over her mouth as if this somehow could undo her audible slip.

Cody stopped working his magic and managed to climb out from under her dress. His face was glossy, and he wiped his mouth absently. Before he could say anything, they heard Amy ask, "Is everything alright?"

Cody slung an arm around Maya and led her to the counter, where their only patron stood in the dining area, looking concerned. "Yeah," he assured Amy. "She's not feeling well." He gestured to Maya. "I think it was something she drank earlier."

Amy offered Maya a sympathetic smile. "Awe, I'm sorry."

"Yeah," Cody Agreed. "We're just going to pop out the back for a bit to get her some air. If you need anything-" He reached over, grabbed the call bell, and placed it on the counter. "Just ring this, and I'll come to serve you."

They retreated through the kitchen and out the back door, leaving a concerned Amy inside. Cody propped an old plastic milk carton in the door before turning back to Maya.

"Couldn't keep quiet, could you?"

"I'm sorry," Maya said. "It just felt so fucking good."

Cody curled a hand around Maya's hips and pulled her close. He kissed briefly before whispering, "I'll give you a reason to make noise."

He forced Maya down to her knees, and she peered up at Cody as he spun his apron around like a cape and fumbled with his jeans until his cock was out. In an instant, Maya devoured him, liking Cody's taste far more than the vodka that burned her throat. He watched her, slowly letting a thin dark grin spread over his face like so much butter over bread.

"Bet you always wanted this, didn't ya?" She already knew the answer, but Cody nodded all the same. For a moment, she felt him strain her mouth. as if his body were answering too. She took him as deep as she could before Maya pulled free with a cough. "We have to be quick," she said, stroking him with an impish smile and admiring the glossy feel of his cock slick with her spit and his precum.

She felt his body starting to grow taut as she sucked, pulled, and tugged on his cock. Cody made a noise way back in his throat that sounded a lot like satisfaction to Maya. His eyes were full of amusement and affection as he watched her; the sight of Maya with her dark hair and glasses seemed too great to ignore.

"Damn," a whispered praise that resonated deep inside of her.

He pulled Maya to her feet and spun her around. Maya bent over on her own and braced herself against the wall, eager for Cody to finish what he had started. His hands roved over her hips before she felt him flip up her dress.

"Fuck," She thought while a flood of anticipation bubbled up inside of her. "Was this really happening"? She felt the glossy head of his cock push past her tight ring of muscles, and Maya gasped as her anticipation finally boiled over. Yes, this was really happening!

"We have to be quick," she reminded him, only now her words sounded hushed and strained. The short-order cook didn't waste any time. Cody fucked her fast and hard, making no time for petting or sweetness, only carnal desire.

As he slam-fucked her, she balanced herself with one hand while rubbing her pussy with the other. It had been ages since she last got laid, let alone a quickie. Cody filled her from wall to wall, and it shocked Maya just how amazing it felt.

She had to stifle her voice for fear of crying out in rapture. Earlier, he'd eaten her pussy so slowly, taking his time to savor her taste and drive her crazy. Now there was this frenzied air about him that both shocked and pleased Maya. How could those two stark contrasts live in the same person?

She knew no one would see them back here. The back of the diner faced a lush woodland, but could Amy still hear them; could Amy still hear Maya? The waitress tried to keep her voice under wraps, but Cody had other plans. It was almost like he was trying to get her to call out.

Finally, with her juices running down her inner thigh, Maya couldn't hold it in anymore. She felt as if her orgasm rushed out of her, steam forced up through a kettle spout. She drew in a breath, meaning to call out in a colorful ecstasy, but then she felt Cody's greasy hand clamp down over her mouth.

"Do you want the whole town to hear you?" He whispered while driving deep into Maya. She heard him chuckle just as her climax swelled to burst. "You do, don't you miss black panties? Don't you miss smut isn't erotica? You do want everyone to hear you cum on my cock?" Figured he'd bring that back up.

At his words, something inside of her burst, and Maya came; a churning, legs trembling, eyes rolled up in the back of her head orgasm. "Yes, yes, yes." only her words were flattened and muffled by Cody's palm.

He stayed deep inside Maya until her body stilled, and her orgasm ebbed off into a dull throb. It wasn't long after that Cody pulled out of her and stroked himself, hand fisting his cock vigorously until he showered her ass in warm ropes of his cum.

"Maya," then, "damn!" His voice was low in her ear. She liked how he sounded when he came, but she liked how he said her name even more; all silky and soft, like it tasted delicious.

He cleaned her up with his apron, and Maya took a moment to straighten herself out. Cody kept touching her, rubbing her back and shoulders, and Maya didn't shy away from his affection. At least he wasn't being a total asshole about it.

The moment she walked in, Maya was instantly back in work mode. "Amy," she called, "sorry about that. I'm feeling a lot better now." Maya looked over her shoulder back at Cody and flashed him a wicked grin before turning back to their only patron. "Did you need anything?

The amateur writer shook her head, only wanting to settle up on the check. She paid, gathered her things, and was walking out when she looked over at Maya. She gave the waitress a strange smile.

After Amy left, Maya walked around to the back and asked. "What was that about?"

Cody shrugged and then produced Maya's panties. He offered them to her and said, "A deal is a deal."

Maya reached for them, then hesitated for a moment. "You never finished the story. Is this how it ends?"

"Yes, but maybe we could make up more stories."

Maya nodded before taking her panties back. "Yeah, I hope so."

12