All Comments on 'No Patience for High Standards Pt. 01'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
loma38loma389 months ago

First-class erotic entertainment, cannot wait for the continuation.

totostorytotostory9 months ago

finally, welcome back, please more

YamiBoyYamiBoy9 months ago

I could not put this down once I started ready. So hot and fun. And the sex was fantastic too. Truly loving it. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. I am looking forward to read the next part when it is ready. Cheers!

MiniwandMiniwand9 months ago

Amazing. You really know how to write a story and your sex scenes are hot as hell. I like your story where women tempt men to sin but those where it's men who tempt women are even better. Too bad you only have so few of them so this one is welcome. Plus it's mother-son sex so it's even hotter.

Looking forward for chapter 2.

MaxDecattMaxDecatt9 months ago

Excellernt....is she pregnant now?

VautourVautour9 months ago

The return of the king! A pleasure to read this and I'm thankful for the hard work you've put in to entertain and arouse us.

If you ever get around to self-publishing, I'll be there to offer my support.

kid9kid99 months ago

hell of a read

banyadeewana1501banyadeewana15019 months ago

Quite possibly the best story I've read. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope there are more parts. More rough sex? Son gets dominant? Uses mother as his sub?

CIA-JMPCIA-JMP9 months ago

ABSOLUTELY one of the BEST Stories I have ever read!! 10 Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Besides the fact that you literally explained the exposition twice, this was really well done.

Hope to see more of you here :)

brainkillheartbrainkillheart9 months ago

i always love it when high quality story wont end on first chapter , since this is only part 1

if u need idea , i would love to see em trying bondage with hemp ropes and ballgag

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just great, well done, need more, soon we hope and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think it would help if you had a girl, help you construct the dialogue better.

akindman22015akindman220159 months ago

Very well done and looking forward to part 2 and reading your other stories.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragon9 months ago

I may not be a big fan of the evil slut stuff but when it comes to Milfs or G-milfs you deliver in spades. This was so worth the wait! And the fact that this is only the first chapter means more is on the way.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome; super glad to see another Mom/Son story from you. However, I was sorta hoping it had that unique wickedness that "You Couldn't Handle Me" and "Foxy Grandma" had: an older mom stealing her son back for her sexual pleasure and making a family with her instead of having a doomed future with some waif. Still though, this was a sexy story. I'm looking forward to Part 2 and I'm hoping Rachel gets pregnant with Jason's son/brother (her grandchild) after many obsessive dedicated inbreeding attempts.

Jamster83Jamster839 months ago

Fucking brilliant! Ready for part 2

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

R/TheTalkMan

ranfallboyranfallboy9 months ago

Very awesome looking forward to the next part, hoping her friend gets a taste of her own son too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Although not a fan of incest stories, gave 5 stars because really well written. Looking forward to the next Dr White chapter but can appreciate the quality in this work too. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story 5/5. You should make a future story where a man is seduced by his daughter's bully - would really appreciate that.

Southernboy08Southernboy089 months ago

Once again the quality of your story is phenomenal, I laughed so hard when I saw the title for this story I hope chapter 2 will be ready to post soon e I know it'll be worth the wait.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Wow, unbelievably erotic! What a story. Can’t wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Ahhhh.

You wrote Buttholing! That's an iconic story on here. At least for me. I've gone back to it many times. I knew your writing felt familiar. Awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic as always, though I think this might have been rushed out a bit too quickly due to the higher than normal editing errors. Lots of places were him/her are mixed up on page 6, which carry on into the sex scene too.

I suspect the second part might be a return to your standard stories with Carmella seducing her son into sex!

Looking forward to the promised Dr White part 3 too. Imho, the Dr White stuff is some of your best work.

I'm also hoping that the War of the Monarchs is not too far off. A while back you said that you had a few more stories to write to build up to it. Can you let us know how far off you think it will be?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another great story - not into incest in the slightest but your writing is amazing so it more than made up for it in my book. Keep up the good work

Lich LordLich Lord9 months ago

Holy Crap! This was an awesome story! I'll admit when I first saw it, and it's length of pages, I thought it was going to be like "You Couldn't Handle Me". I thought it was going to be 15 pages of build up with no sex. And then I thought we weren't going to get to any of the fun stuff till many chapters down the line. But it wasn't like that at all! It had a good mix of build up and sex! This is definitely one of my most favorite stories ever written hands down!

My only criticisms would be the repetition of using the same word in the same sentence, usually used when describing the immensity of her breasts (which I love by the way) and I get that it can be tricky. There are only so many other synonyms for "big", but try to space them further apart if you can.

Here is an example of what I am talking about, "the perspiration still coating her mountainous tits meant that his cock had no issue digging through the chasm between her mountainous breasts." Maybe call them titanic tits or something instead?

Also the phrase "of the highest order" was also a bit overused, but not annoyingly so. But I digress, I did love this story and I hope my criticisms were more constructive then irritating. I can't wait for chapter 2!

Senior_dawgSenior_dawg9 months ago

Yeah, I can only echo what others have said: a wonderful story, well written. It may be a small thing to praise but I really appreciate the obvious care you took with editing and proof-reading with this long short-story. Typos, bad grammar, mis-spellings are so distracting in other’s stories. This one is nearly perfect, which makes it perfectly readable. I appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is, hands down, your best story. While I wish we could see a continuation of Big Tits, Tight Fit some day too, this is even better. I hope chapter 2 will show up soon

____C________C____9 months ago

I thought a slight bit slow at first but then fuck. Man. This is kinda epic. Really enjoyed this and, yes, I came a gallon.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very long but very fun.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

It took you ten fucking pages to explain how she couldn't stand her son and his smirks and his cockiness. Ten pages of the build toward what we all knew to be coming: that he'd win their war and get down to the get down, get funky fuck fuck fucking! I can see this story trimmed down to nine pages with no loss of oomph! It moved sideways for far too long. I mean how long did we endure her obstinance? Tooo long!

A glaring omission, perhaps to be rectified in part 2, is the absence of love. We have only a sexually frustrated mom and a sex monster son. No love words at all, no love at all. Once she walks into his room, why does she keep up the act? She has, by walking into his room, admitted defeat, so why have her STILL carrying on like that? Why not have her soften and speaks words of love instead of berating him? I think it's great you had her taking the plunge and kissing him! Finally, a little chink in their armor!

i DO like the way you write and build and build. I only wish for more love between your characters. This one was well-crafted except for the more than plentiful errors you made in omission, syntax, etc. You come across as intelligent and well-spoken, so why not get an editor to vet your work? It would make me believe you cared for your audience enough that you would correct your mistakes. i liked this one far better than the innocuously titled "Foxy Grandma" which should have been filed under 'cruel and unusual punishment', and not under something relatively innocent as Incest/taboo. Christ, how i ended up hating that cruel heartless cunt of a grandma!

I sure hope this mom softens her heart and the son finds humility and also a soft heart. Your Bio page mentions something about your style being shock and awe-esque, with no mercy, no quarter given. I don't understand why that has to be, but, hey: write what you want and i'll do the same. In my opinion, there is already too much hate in the world and never enough love to go around. Wrap your mind around a love story between mother and son- you just might enjoy it! You might even empathize with your characters!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome. Put other mom(carmella) in action with her son. Dont swap moms. Mom with her son only. Pregnant, cuckold would be super to this.

Moms pov is always hot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@walkindatdog The author has said many times that he has editors. I wish they did more to cut down the first 10 pages. I like a slow build sometimes but it gets repetitive. With that said, the story is still great.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawgg9 months ago
Daunting Marathon Fifteen Pages to Read !

When the author has skills , it goes by in a blur. TalkMan is a labyrinth haze wizard..

Ergo the obvious score!

Full Marks *****

TheTalkManTheTalkMan9 months agoAuthor
Repetitiveness

Any complaints in regards to repetition or story length should be directed my way, not towards my editors. I make all the final decisions on this stuff. I had multiple people look at this, and both recommended I take another look at the beginning and try to trim things down. The absolute most difficult thing for me to do is just that, to cut out completed sections of story, to kill my darlings, and it takes me a long time to make a small amount of progress in this direction. For the sake of getting a new story posted, combined with the fact that I was mentally ready to move on to a new story, led me to submitting it as is.

I absolutely marvel at authors who can do this shit in a tightened, condensed fashion and still write a complete story. It is a talent I’m not sure I have. Nevertheless, I’m always doing my best to improve, but sometimes I can be a bit too verbose, and some issues and typos still slip through despite my best effort, and for that I apologize. Maybe someday, I can make these stories leaner, cleaner, and meaner.

alo0ozalo0oz9 months ago

I like the story, but would have loved it if Jason was not a manwhore.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanism9 months ago

Well, I’ve told you many times before that your best stuff is your incest stuff, and this was no exception. A crazily hot slice of raunchy mother-son fucking. Filthy, fun and entertaining. I have, in recent times, criticised you a bit for overwriting, but when the story involves a huge-cocked stud ploughing his big-titted mother, it doesn’t seem to bother me that much. I only hope we won't have to wait that long for part two.

Want123Want1239 months ago

Fantastic! Was patiently waiting for another story from you, and this delivered. Awesome build-up and action. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don't worry about the length. It's always enjoyable. Can't wait for Dr white stories with multiple characters and plots.

teahrteahr9 months ago

Good story but it doesn't top the other M/S story that put you on the map. IMO its always better when there is cheating involved and almost getting caught. Yes it was repetitive, thought I was reading influences from the_shadow_rising almost but it never went that far. Was looking forward to this one but didn't live up to my own hype, still better than most.

JumbosauceJumbosauce9 months ago

Are you kidding me? This story is fucking GOLD, love to see more TheTalkMan! Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You are the master. What else is there to say? No one writes M/S stories like you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf579 months ago

I absolutely love very long mom/son stories, especially when the mom has huge tits! The longer the better! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hated the fact the story was so long. I was addicted after the 1st page. Extremely well written and very engaging. Bravo!

taco1085taco10859 months ago

i loved the length of the story, the build-up, the way he took control, and the way she tried to make it seem like she was not enjoying any of it. Well done my friend well done. I cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry just finishing page 1 and had to comment. Yeah, maybe it's not a cuck story, but...her highschool sweetheart had a mental breakdown, and instead of trying to help him, she just divorced him and took most of his money? That's really fuckin cold, man. Just wanted to point that out. Looking forward to reading one of your blazing hot stories without the cuckold or cheating theme!

Soshameless11Soshameless119 months ago

I read here every day, finding lots of small treasures, but always hoping I’ll find a long story I can savor over a few days, particularly mother-son couplings. This is just fucking marvelous. Jason is an arrogant prick, Rachel is a bitchy mom, and they are absolutely perfect together! Do I dare hope that Carmella makes another appearance somewhere in this saga? Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

These shits are becoming to long. (Love you though)

Lover1969Lover19698 months ago

Overdone. Got board. Tedious.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

6 stars out of 5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@Lover1969

But evidently not 'bored' enough to instead improve your English! Or do you mean you decided to go out surfing on your 'board' perhaps?

I find it fascinating how almost every person who comments negatively on stories seems to have terrible writing skills themselves, which shows how much value should be placed on their critique.

But I wanted to give Lover1969 the benefit of the doubt and clicked on their name so I could read the wonderful stories that they write. Imagine my surprise when I found that this illiterate critic has not written a single story themselves, though that could be because they get 'board' too easily!

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Zero affection or emotion, none. Non-consent story

Darren13Darren138 months ago

Excellent, really enjoyable story

IncestFantasy_LoveIncestFantasy_Love8 months ago

Too much of tedious excuses as for why the mother is mad. It was pretty clear she was jealous from page 1. I don't understand how it took 10 pages of that before there was any sex.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I know you probably got tired of writing by the end of the story, but I wish we got a FULL anal scene, especially with the ass eating/rimming. That’s my favorite sexual act by far. But anyway, looking forward to the next chapter. Glad it’s already up. Only critique from me; but you’re still the best writer on this site. Thank you for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When will authors learn that Penis and Vagina belong in a medical dictionary, not in an erotic story...

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

Wow...15 pages of Rachel and Jason fight ing each other, resistance on her part, and finally capitulating to his desires...AND HERS!! She is not completely out of the whole thing...

Five**5**Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 fucking stars. I really love your stories. The sexual tension you build. Excellent

englishnospeakenglishnospeak6 months ago

After a very long build-up, the climax was so disappointing and predictable. The mother practically threw herself at him. What more, throughout the long build up nothing exciting took place. Honestly this chapter could've wrapped up in 5-7 pages rather than 15.

SpiderRicoSpiderRico6 months ago

What a Masterpiece... Thank you for your great work. Keep it up! 5/5

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire6 months ago

Well written but nothing turns me off faster than a cocky little shot of a son. Arrogant as fuck

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire6 months ago

Or cocky little shits…

RoktotRoktot5 months ago

Good story. Maybe a little too long in the build up.

Thanks,

Tob

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Double-G tits... not a great start to lure me into a long-ass story (which turned out to be too long for the payoff, as many have pointed out). It sends the wrong message. Anyway I gave it a chance and then you did something I've not seen yet in hundreds of stories. You made the reason for the husband not being around, him going insane/crazy, which I found really funny, because it's something I often say: "the husband would have to be insane to give up someone like that." In this case, he did end up going mad and she dumped his crazy ass. After this I just went with it and I'm glad I did. Turned out to be hot fucking stuff, even if it was dragged out a bit much.

With all the sluts Jason was banging, I'm actually surprised not one of them tried to trap him with a pregnancy. Seems unlikely that not one would have tried. Then again, Jason is painted as pretty much the luckiest motherfucker on the planet, to the point of it being hard to believe, so I guess it figures he would luck out on that as well.

I found it really amusing that her stubbornness caused her so much pain and frustration. Wasting years where she could have been having great sex in her prime just because she didn't want to give in. Humans can be so fucking stupid. Maybe if he'd have flashed his cock he could have got her sooner.

Man I really hope he knocked her up and she ends up falling for him. Then he gets to fuck his perfect mom-slut any time especially when pregnant. Yes fucking please! But I suspect I ask for too much.

Also, I wonder what that guy said to her on the date. Bit of an idiot for not saying it AFTER he banged her, but maybe normal sex just wouldn't have done it for him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing. Loved itttttt!!!

bumblegrumbumblegrum4 months ago

Thank you for an excellent story, well told. It does need some suspension of disbelief over size issues; the size of Jason’s cock and Rachel’s beasts. That said, it is eminently readable, well set out and building (inevitably) to its conclusion. Well done (as was Rachel😈) And well world h all five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I think you did the build up too well, to the point it became bad.

I sympathise with the mom too much, I want her to win. To slap Jason and tell him to pack his bags because he went too far. Most importantly I don't want her to give in, to break, which she did, obviously.

I am at page 9 just before the sex and I am stopping there. Because, as I said, I don't want the son to win. It makes me feel sick, like letting a bully win

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7916 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...