No Patience for High Standards Pt. 02

Story Info
Rachel is tempted to make her son an offer of her own.
25k words
4.82
62.5k
186

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,936 Followers

(This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. This one is a little bit different than my normal fare, as it's not really a cheating themed story. This is a straight-up, classic, big-boobed Mom and studly son having hot, sweaty, naked sex type of story. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it. I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.)

***********

Rachel DeAngelo awoke at around 11:30 AM the next morning. She was so high-strung, and her life so regimented that she rarely let herself sleep in. There was always too much to do to sleep in like this. But after experiencing this kind of rest... she realized how badly she needed it.

She didn't dream, her mind so wiped by the events of the night before that she didn't have the energy to do so. And judging by the soreness of her body, as soon as her body hit the mattress she didn't move, her body not wasting a lick of strength as she re-charged.

Of course, she was experiencing certain other types of physical soreness, but that was the good kind of soreness, and she wasn't complaining about that.

While she was wide awake, her body was still feeling sluggish both from the deep slumber and the events of the night before. Pushing herself up to her feet, still as naked as she was when she fell into bed, she moved slowly towards the bathroom, cleaning herself up a bit before returning. Rachel always took pride in her appearance, never dressing down even when there was no one to impress, but today was justifiably an exception.

First, she pulled on a pair of underwear that was slightly more practical than the miniscule thong she'd worn the night before, a pair of lacy purple, booty-short style underwear. But even in this moment, she couldn't resist looking good, the underwear leaving exposed the lower halves of her perfect ass-cheeks, enough to make any man melt. But that wasn't the goal, as she paired on a pair of loose, blue, thin, cotton flannel pajama pants, a garment that valued comfort over style. Then again, it was impossible to make her body look bad, and the thin material did a great job of showcasing her immaculate ass without even trying.

Up top, she kept it simple, pulling on a snug blue top, an old short-sleeved shirt she hadn't worn in a while that was snug enough to allow her to eschew wearing a bra. It was a little short, showing off a small hint of her midriff. And to cap off this relaxed look, and not really feeling like dealing with her contacts, she opted to wear her glasses, some chunky black stylish frames that really completed the dressed down look. Finally good to go, she padded out of the room on bare feet, she sauntered slowly down the hall towards the stairs, resting one hand on the banister as she began descending the stairs.

Her mind couldn't hold back the memories of the previous night. What happened... it was crazy. She'd had sex with her on son. It was INSANE! Her and her son had spent the previous night fucking each other's brains out! After she'd worked so hard to ensure such an outcome would never happen, she'd gone a date that had gone so poorly that she marched right back home and had sex with her own son. Her fucking stud of a son... She couldn't believe she did it, even now. It seemed too crazy to be real, but the very clear soreness of her lower half thanks to his bludgeoning cock let her know that what happened had been VERY real. It was wrong, it was madness, it was INCEST! A mom and a son fucking, having vigorous unprotected sex, her well-built son doing it so well that he made her gush over and over again, the sex culminating in him pumping a gallon of cum deep inside of her pussy after he'd made her gush. And then, what felt like immediately afterwards, he fucked her ass so thoroughly that she came again, just from the ass-fucking, and he came once again, coating her face and tits with his thick cum. It was pretty much the most sinful thing a mom and son could do with each other.

But she was shocked by how little guilt she felt.

That's not to say she was pumped about what had happened the previous night, or that she didn't regret that her messy life had allowed things to reach such a point where incest was the only option on the table.

But the fact of the matter was, there'd been a knot inside of her that left her tense, angry, and on-edge every minute of every day. And now... that knot was gone. She felt relaxed in a way she hadn't in years, and she had her son to thank for that. Despite some of the things said during the events of the night before, she chose to look at what had happened it in the manner he'd originally offered it, her stud of a son providing a clinical, emotionless service.

Sure, in a lot of ways, their fucking was everything but those things. Intense, hot, passionate fucking. Vigorous, exhausting sex that broke them both down to their rawest forms. In the heat of passion, she'd kissed him, swapped spit with her own son. In the heat of the moment, she'd begged him to pump her full of cum. After the fact, she'd gotten on her knees on her own volition, coaxing his cock back to life for the sole purpose of fucking her up the ass. In truth, it was anything but clinical. Anything but emotionless.

But things said in the throes of passion don't really count in the grand scheme of things. Yeah, she'd said and done some things she didn't really mean, pumping up his ego just to make their fucking even better. None of it meant anything going forward. Even though she said some things, that didn't make them true. It was just a single crazy night. Nothing more.

That's all it could be.

That being said, she wasn't looking forward to the awkward moment when she was confronted with her son. So much had happened the previous night... how could things go back to normal after that? After they had sex! She just had to hold true to her current feelings. It could only be that one insane night. That's all. He'd probably push for more, make some heavy-handed comments to try to convince her to do it all again. She'd just have to hold strong and put her foot down. She readied herself as she descended the stairs, hitting the ground floor.

Almost immediately, her nose caught the smell of food, a strong spicy smell hitting her nostrils. This made her realize how hungry she was, her body craving nourishment after the marathon fucking she'd taken part in the night prior. She followed the smell like a cartoon character, practically floating towards the kitchen.

Her blood began pumping as soon as she was in her son's presence again. Her body reacted, a jolt hitting her pussy, her nipples stiffening ever so slightly. Memories of the previous night flooded her mind, her loud screaming moans echoing in her ears, as did his masculine groans of pleasure. Her body remembered the feeling of that big, beautiful cock of his stuffed down her throat... in her cunt... in her ass. She even recalled the feeling of that massive shaft of his driving between her big breasts. She remembered the feeling of that enormous dick of his pumping a massive wad of cum deep inside her eager pussy. She remembered the cum shower that ended the night. All those moments were etched into stone, never to be forgotten. Her groggy mind had done its best to push those memories into the recesses of her mind, but as soon as she was in his presence, all the memories from the sex they had the night prior were right back in her mind's eye.

She had to pause in her approach, silently stopping as she got herself together. Taking a few deep breaths, and literally trying to shake her mind clear of those invasive memories, she resumed walking into the kitchen, making enough noise to announce her presence.

Jason was facing away from her, working over the stove, cooking up something. He was dressed simply, a snug white shirt and a pair of green shorts. Casually dressed, but as always, he looked good without even trying. Sensing a presence behind him, he looked over his shoulder and saw his mom.

"Hey!" he called out to her with a warm smile before refocusing on his work.

"Smells good!" she replied, trying to keep things casual as she sidled up to the kitchen island, planting her shapely butt on one of the tall chairs there.

"Yeah, figured I'd cook up something good this morning. Something with a little kick..." he replied, preparing a plate, fixing it up, and sliding it across the marble island, sliding it in front of her. Not quite the level of foodie that her son was, she didn't quite recognize the dish. It was clearly a Mexican dish of some sort, with rice, beans, chorizo, peppers, cheese, and some sort of spicy sauce, among other things. Taking a fork from Jason, she took a stab at the dish, bringing it to her lips and tasting it.

"Oh my God..." she said, the taste fantastic, but the heat slow building in her mouth, causing her to gratefully accept the glass of ice water Jason offered, swigging it down quickly. But that wasn't enough, as she fanned her mouth to cool off her palate.

"Good?" he asked with a confident smile. Even in this moment, she couldn't deny how good-looking he was, despite her best efforts to deny it to herself.

"Yeah," she replied. "A little hot, though," she added, coughing a bit. He smiled.

"That's how I like it, I'm afraid," he responded, before turning around to continue cooking up a plate for himself. Taking a few more bites, getting used to the heat, she looked up to see Jason's back was to her again. Part of her wanted to avoid addressing the elephant in the room, and he mind drifted to the sight in front of her. She couldn't deny that it was always impressive to watch him work, cooking with a self-assured confidence that was well-earned given the results on the plate. No wasted motions, keenly aware of every aspect of the meal being brought together in front of him. Looking him up and down again, she admired his broad shoulders, his strong back, his nice butt right in front of her, the muscles on his arms being showcase by the snug shirt he was wearing. He looked good. She was reminded of the thought that given the circumstances where she ended up fucking her own son... she was rather lucky to have one who was such a well-built stud. Her mind flashed to the memories of seeing that body in action mode the previous night, that body exposed completely to her, his muscles flexed, working in unison, making a meal of her delicious body.

She pulled herself from her thoughts, shaking her head to clear them away. She had to address the elephant between them, but she was clearly struggling to focus. She just needed to get it all out on the table. Realizing that this conversation might be easier if she didn't have to face him down as she did so, she simply leapt into it.

"Um..." she paused, immediately feeling a bit of nerves. She shook her head, pushing through it. "So, about last night..." she began.

"Yeah?" he called back casually, still focusing on the stove. "You mean when we fucked?" Wincing at him laying it out so plainly, she nonetheless pushed through it.

"Yeah... when we had sex..." she admitted with low, monotone regret. Pushing past that, she continued. "So... I won't deny that I had a good time," she admitted up front. It'd be foolish to try to deny that given that he was right there with him the entire time. He'd seen her at her most blissed out.

"That's good!" he replied with good humor, glancing back at her again and grinning. He was making her shake her head with mild annoyance with how little seriousness he was treating this. She just had to put her foot down and re-draw the line that had existed between them until the night prior.

"But I want to make clear that what happened last night... while it was fun... it's not a thing that can happen again," she stated, finally saying it. He remained silent, looking away from her. Eager to fill the awkward silence, she kept talking. "It's not a thing that a mother and son should be doing, let alone make a habit of. It served its purpose, for sure. But I think it might be best to write it off as a momentary bit of insanity and leave it at that."

There was another long pause as he took this all in. Finally reacting, he glanced back to face her.

"That's it?" he asked.

"Yeah..." she responded slowly. She gave him a surprised look, expecting a different reaction, expecting him to make some leering comment to try and convince her to slip into bed with him again.

He turned off some burners, patiently serving himself up a plate of food. Once he did so, he turned to face her, calmly stuffing a few bites a few into his mouth. Looking at her, unbothered by this return to the status quo, he spoke up.

"That was the deal, right?" he asked bluntly. She looked up at him, still a little confused by his reaction, yet saying nothing. "The deal was that I'd help you out, give you a good time and help you blow off some steam. Nothing more than that... right?" He took another bite off his plate.

"Right..." she replied, still caught off guard by how casual he was being about this.

"Good! We're on the same page, then," he said with a pleased smile.

"Alright then," Rachel replied slowly, taking another bite of her food, slightly confused at how easy this ended up being. It almost felt too easy. Was this another one of his mind games? Was he trying to get in her head? "So... that's it?" she asked, repeating his question from before, almost imploring him to drop the other shoe.

"Yeah! That's it!" he said, grinning happily, stuffing more food into his mouth. His mom didn't know what to feel at how little fight he put up to this. Not that she wanted him to put up a fight and keep trying to get in her pants like he normally did, but... she almost wanted him to push back a bit?

Why was he being so casual about this, after pushing for it like mad for years? He clearly had just as much of a good time as she did... right? Or was it just another night for him? Did what happened last night affect him so little?

"I'm glad we're on the same page," he began, chomping down a few more bites. "I confess... I already made some plans for tonight. I met this girl at a work thing... Hwa-Young... she was an intern from the college. She's in the area, so... we're gonna meet up."

"Oh..." Rachel replied, the words coming out of her in a disappointed tone without realizing it, but he didn't seem to catch onto that. He was gonna hook-up with some other girl? What happened the night before... it had to be as monumental for him as it was for her. And he was just... moving right on to some other little slut?

"Yeah, so I got that going tonight. I've actually gotta a few things planned for the afternoon to, so... I'll be out most of the day. "Kinda works out, then, that what's done between us is done, right?"

"Right..." she replied, again affecting a disappointed tone without knowing it. Again... he didn't seem to notice. Unable to resist, considering he'd said little about what had transpired the night before, a question rose to her lips.

"Did you, uh... enjoy yourself?" she asked. Quickly, he responded.

"Oh, yeah! It was great!" he replied, grinning. Despite agreeing that last night would be a singular occurrence between them, she couldn't deny the satisfaction she felt that he was satisfied with her performance. Internally, she shook her head upon this realization, but it had been so long since she'd had a worthy partner that she couldn't deny that she was craving some positive affirmation about her underused skillset in the bedroom. And she'd given it her all... he'd be insane to say it wasn't good. Because she was fucking great in bed. She knew it. It was just good to finally hear it from somebody. She grinned lightly upon hearing it. Not completely blind, he sensed her conflicted feelings on the matter. Eying her, examining her reactions, he spoke up.

"Don't take it personally about me hooking up with someone else tonight," he replied.

"Why would I take it personal? I'm not your girlfriend. I'm not your booty call. I'm your mom," she stated firmly. "We're never gonna fuck again. So... do what you want." He studied her for a moment, before finally smiling and nodding at her.

"This is kinda how I do things. It's what I've had to do." Jason explained, putting his now empty plate in the sink. "Here's why I don't do the girlfriend thing anymore. Girls like hopping into bed for me for... that..." he said, referencing the events of the previous night. "But they don't sign up for doing that night after night after night. They just can't match that pace. They can't do it! No slight to them, they all admit it. So, that's why I mix it up with so many girls." He paused, looking at her with a half-smile. "So, don't take it personally... you're in good company."

"Okay..." she replied, not so sure how to feel about that. As she thought it over, he spoke up to himself.

"Shit, that reminds me. I need to text Hwa-Young, and I forgot my phone. Be right back!" he said, hurriedly stepping out of the kitchen and rushing upstairs.

Rachel kept thinking about what he said even after he left the room. And as she thought long and hard about it, she began shaking her head more and more.

"No... fuck you!" she said to herself but directed at her son. He and her took part in some hardcore INCEST the night prior. Nasty, sweaty, intense incest. And he just acts like it's a regular hook-up? Nothing different than what he normally gets. No. Fuck him! She was his mom, and he her son. He'd been angling to get in her pants for years, and then he gets it once, gets it really good, and then moves on without a peep? Bull fucking shit! This was some game on his part, some way at poking at her, doing so with a smile as he always fucking did. He might get away with that shit with those tramps he bangs, but she knew him better than anyone. She could see through his bullshit.

But that wasn't all she was upset about. He goes on and regards her as if she were on the same level as all those little skanks he brings to the house. No! She was so much better than all those girls in every way! None of those bitches could match up with her body. None could fuck like she could. He put her through some true turmoil leading her to the events of the previous night. She gave that smug asshole the best sex of his life... he should have the decency to tell her that. Because that's why she provided him the night before. Zero doubt in her mind.

Suddenly losing her appetite, she pushed her plate away, trashing what was left and walking away. In the end, it didn't matter. What had happened happened, and it wasn't gonna happen again. She didn't want to let him get in her head again. Physically, she was feeling great, relaxed and fulfilled in a way she hadn't felt in years. Sure, Jason was the one who brought her that satisfaction, but she wasn't going let his bullshit ruin the good thing he'd done. She vowed to push him out of her head for the rest of the day.

She made herself scarce until he heard him leave the house, and it was only then she reappeared downstairs. Closing her eyes, she savored the silence, the peace and quiet. With Jason gone, so went his bullshit, and a weight was lifted from her shoulders.

Seeking a low-stress day, she didn't change, remaining dressed down, no one to impress as she planned to stay home all day. Marching back to the kitchen, she grabbed a jar of peanut butter and took it to the living room. Planting herself on the couch and flipping on the TV, it sounded like a perfect opportunity to sit on her ass, feast on junk food, and watch murder shows all day. She'd earned it.

And she did just that, having the laziest day she'd had in years. She was one who never let herself slow down, always some task to work on. Not today. She'd been far too busy the day before, and she had to offset that. Jason was indeed gone most of the day, and when he did pop back home to change before his date, they didn't even cross paths, leaving again before she even saw him.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,936 Followers