No Patience for High Standards Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,947 Followers

The immediate aftermath of the sex was almost the best part, as she could think with a clear head and not be so clouded by sexual need. And she was doing just that, looking back at the previous week and being able to see that despite her desire to just move on... the sex had been so fucking good that deep down she wanted more and that had driven the end of her conflict with Jason from the last few days. She disliked the level of turmoil her son could bring her to, but at the end of the day, she enjoyed fucking him. So, now that they had it out and came to an arrangement that worked for them both... this might be her best opportunity given the hand she had at this point to keep the peace and function as normal. To try to keep up appearances, carry on like a normal mother and son, only to throw that all out once a week and fulfill her basest urges with Jason, then move on and repeat the cycle. This could work.

Jason didn't make it easier, even from that first night after spending the whole afternoon fucking. He had the nerve to invite a girl over that night, carrying on as if all was normal and he was still doing his thing, namely fucking all those little sluts he loves to partake in. Rachel boiled in fury that night, struggling to fall asleep as she heard the moans of other girls echoing through the halls of her house, feeling nothing but a complete hatred for that nameless slut she'd never met.

The day wasn't over yet. Rachel should be the one in there moaning her head off.

************

Jason was amazed at how easily his mom fell back into his clutches after she was so dead-set on extricating herself from any of his bullshit. He wasn't normally this devious, but being so close to what he wanted, he had to pull some shit he wouldn't normally do. Ignoring her, playing it off as nothing happened between them, toying with her emotions... he knew exactly what he was doing. And he knew which buttons to press to drive her crazy. On some level, she knew what he was doing as well, but that didn't stop the plan from working. Her behavior and attitude changed, as did her outfits, culminating in her dressing like a total slut in that amazing bikini. God, she really was fucking incredible. But he couldn't let her know that. He had to hide his hunger for that body... that was the only way he could feast on it again.

On some level, he felt bad for manipulating his clearly desperate, undersexed mom, but he told himself it was for the greater good. His goal wasn't simply for him to fuck her, although that was a major part of it, obviously. But no, his biggest goal was to wear her down to the point where she would break through all denials and admit to herself that she absolutely loved fucking her son, with nothing held back. That's how he justified his plan to himself. At the end of the day, if his plan worked, she would be in her happiest state she'd ever be in. Sure, this involved pushing her out of her comfort zone, and warming her up to the concept of incest, but once he got her on board, he knew the benefits for both would make the years of tension worth it.

It had taken him two years to wear her down to the point where she finally agreed to join him in one crazy, incestuous fuck-session. And it had taken him one week to get her to admit she wanted to do it again. He knew he had done the job, and he knew that denying her any affirmation after the fact would only make her crave it more, driving her to demand his attention more the anything. Letting her stew with that, forcing her to think about the sex they'd had all week... it was only a matter of time before she surrendered to a round two. Now, it was to ensure there'd be a round three and four and 100 and 1000. And he knew precisely how to bring this all to its final conclusion.

It was quite easy... he just had to do what he does best. Fuck and fuck and fuck some more.

He carried on like normal, bringing girls home most nights for some fun. He could feel his mom fuming with jealousy as he paraded these girls around the house, but there was nothing she could say. He was living up to his end of the deal, and the only way to do that was for her to renegotiate the terms. Until that point, there was nothing she could do but wait out the two weeks for the next round.

The key point of their revised deal wasn't the sex part... it was that it was entirely up to him when and how the next round of fucking would go. This fed into one of the grander points of his plan. His mom was a type-A, bitchy control freak, all of which only added to her supreme hotness. She was a domineering presence at work, in her previous marriage, at work, and even with Jason. He'd dealt with plenty of women like that, so he knew that much like them, his mom would respond greatly to surrendering that control to a far more domineering presence. Jason was typically even-keeled, but he could be that man when necessary. And he was ready to fully take control of his mom for good.

He knew how to play her like an instrument, to give her a little of what she wanted and make her crave more. He knew it was time for him to give her some of the affirmation she was so desperate for.

Passing by her as she was bent over retrieving some paperwork from a drawer, he admired the sight of her ass in the tight work pants she was wearing, the material glued to her firm, round booty. And this time, he didn't hide his appreciation.

"Damn Mom... I could watch you like this all day..." he catcalled as he walked out of the room into the kitchen.

"Shut up!" she called out from her bent over position, this rebuke lacking the bite it would have a few weeks prior.

A few days later, he was in the kitchen making lunch when she walked in after having come in from a jog, wearing a pair of tight shorts and a neon blue, heavily reinforced sports-bra. But despite her best efforts, her boobs were barely being restrained by the tight garment, the flesh practically spilling over the edges. Jason couldn't contain himself.

"Jesus..." he sighed admiringly, stepping up to her and cupping her breasts through her sports-bra, squeezing them lightly, his fingertips digging into the soft flesh. Caught off-guard, she spoke up.

"Hey!" she called out, surprised. That being said, she continued to let him feel her up, making zero effort to stop him.

"These really are the best tits I've ever seen," he marveled, shaking his head. "Goddamn!"

"What makes you think you can just... wait, really?" she asked, interrupting herself upon hearing this compliment, a rush going through her upon hearing it. Her nipples immediately began to stiffen beneath her top.

"Definitely!" he said firmly, giving them one last firm squeeze before walking away. "Never seen a pair like them!" Rachel stood in place, shocked, yet nonetheless trying to suppress a grin before shaking her head clear.

Rachel hated that this shit was working on her. There was the time he slapped her ass as he walked by her. Or the time he suddenly found an excuse to be outside just as she was out there lying on her belly sunning herself in that filthy thong bikini, and she could feel his eyes all over her. They were supposed to be carrying on like normal, but she was being looked at like a piece of meat by a desirable hunk for the first time in a long time. Her body loved the attention, and she didn't say a word to dissuade him.

It took about a week last time for her to get worked up enough to get visibly horny. That was when she was changing her outfits, giving him a show. And it was about the same this time, her getting a little more on edge as they moved further away from their previous fuck. This time, she wasn't so shamelessly trying to get his attention as she was getting it in little bits throughout the week. Despite her best efforts to play things cool, she found herself counting the days towards their next fuck. As they got closer to that point, she had more and more trouble thinking straight.

When the day came, she was a bit surprised when he didn't just march into her room and bang her, carrying on his day like normal. She gave him an expectant look all morning, but he made no move to act. She wanted to make sure they were on the same page, but she didn't want to look desperate. So, she carried on like all was normal too, saying nothing.

Rachel went upstairs to shower late in the morning, the warm water cascading over her body, a momentary distraction from her horniness. She was washing the soap out of her hair when she was startled by the sound of the glass door opening and Jason stepping into the shower behind her. His mom instinctively covered up her breasts upon this intrusion but dropped them as she looked down and saw the water begin coating his muscular naked form, her eyes following the water towards his rock-hard weapon, standing out from his fit body obscenely, ten-inches of stiffness pointed right at her.

"What are you doing?" she called out with surprise.

"Figured we'd share a shower. Save water..." he said, grinning, moving closer to her to get under the water, his cock brushing again her bare ass.

"Okay..." she replied confused but excited, glancing down at his big bare cock again. Not knowing what else to do, she carried on with her shower. And he decided to help her, stepping towards his, the length of his big cock resting against her ass as he reached around her to grab the body soap. She looked up at him as he uncapped the bottle and proceeded to pour the gel all over her big, naked breasts. Putting the bottle back firmly, he reached around her and grabbed each of her massive tits, squeezing them firmly, rubbing the soap all over them.

"Fuck..." she sighed, her head falling back onto his shoulder. His strong, confident hands rubbed all over her succulent breasts and firm belly, his big arms wrapped around her, pulling her against him. She rubbed herself against his brick-hard shaft as he ground into her, still feeling up her massive firm tits. The soap was long gone, but that didn't stop the action, his hand eventually reaching down between her legs to finger her, making her sigh in pleasure as he teased her. He kept humping up against her as she sighed in pleasure, until he was ready to take things to the next level.

"It might be easier to shower together if I, uh... put the weapon in the holster," he hinted with a smirk. Looking back at him, she replied.

"Well... do it then..." she spat out impatiently. He grinned, and her eyes flashed with excitement as he grabbed her hips and guided his cock back into her waiting cunt.

He fucked her hard from behind, hooking one of her legs in the crook of his elbow as he drove his full length into her. Both were under the stream of water as they went at it. Her loud moans echoed through the bathroom as he fucked her roughly, their bodies slapping against each other as they did it. This wasn't gonna last as long as some of their other fuck sessions, so the action was fast and furious. And as they bore down towards the endgame, Jason was behind her with his mom's front pressed against the glass, the young man really giving it to her hard, her moans of pleasure filling the shower. They came at the same time, the beefy young man fucking her against the glass door, filling her pussy with cum yet again as her cunt squeezed every drop out of him.

But instead of being done, they were just getting started, because as Jason backed away from her, she spun around, grabbed him by the back of neck, and brought their mouths together, meeting in a fierce kiss, tongues quickly in each other's mouths, cheeks hollowed as they went at it in the shower, the water cascading down them both.

They had to turn off the water at some point as it was getting cold, but they didn't leave the shower, the hot mom eventually jumping up and wrapping her limbs around her hunky son, taking his big cock back inside her, riding him as he held her up. The blonde mom was moaning loudly within minutes, her son fucking her against the tile wall aggressively, going at it until she came again, and when she was done, she went back into a familiar position on her knees and jacked another load of cum out of his cock all over her big tits.

They'd sufficiently dirtied each other up again that the water had to come back on. They'd gone at it long enough that the warm water had returned. Both were spent, but the closeness of the situation added an intimacy to the moment as they cleaned up. He kept his limbs wrapped around her as her smooth skin was soon clear of any signs of the action, holding her up against him. He whispered in her ear as they did this, and she was laughing at some of the things he said to her. And when it was time for him to clean up, she took the lead, washing him in an almost worshipful fashion, making sure his muscular body was completely clean, even getting on her knees for him again at one point. This led to her capping off this encounter by sucking off his big cock like a total slut, throatfucking his huge dick with vigor, smoothly swallowing every inch of his wrist-thick weapon. She was cupping his balls as his cock exploded, but luckily, they didn't need any more clean-up, as she swallowed every drop with a smile.

Funnily enough, after two-plus years of tension between the mother and son, them having regular sex led to those tensions cooling between them, the atmosphere around the house lightening. They could laugh, and joke around, and generally get along just fine, at least more than they used to. However, these moments of peace were temporary, only really getting along far better in the immediate aftermath of the sex, but as the time stretched on between one naughty fuck and the next, that tension would slowly return, his mom getting a shorter fuse with him as she got hornier.

It didn't help that he was starting to push his luck around the house again, moving stuff around to his liking, generally feeling like he ran the place. And, combining that with the fact he was still bringing girls around the house, plus the increasing tension as they got closer to their next scheduled fuck, her annoyance was rising with him. A good fuck would relieve some of that tension.

But when the day came, Rachel had a work meeting with a potential buyer that could only be done on the weekend. Knowing this, she wanted to make sure she didn't miss out on the fun, promising Jason that she'd be home by five and then they could start.

At six, she returned to the house, quickly rushing in, setting her stuff down, and walking towards the stairs, eager to get things starts. As she did so, she passed the living room, only to stop as she saw Jason seated on the couch, wearing only his boxer-briefs.

"You're late..." he said calmly.

"I'm sorry. The meeting ran long..." she explained, beginning to disrobe, undoing a few buttons. But he held his hand up, stopping her.

"Get over my lap," he said firmly, looking up at her, no humor in his voice.

"What?" she said, smiling in confusion.

"Get over my lap!" he repeated, shouting out, making her jump. She paused, clearly disinclined to obey such a command from her own son. But more importantly to her, she was really desperate to get fucked, so she bit her tongue, shaking her head lightly as she swallowed her pride, stopped what she was doing, and slowly began approaching her son, heels clicking on the floor. Stepping up to him, she straightened her outfit and paused, looking down at him, unsure what to do next. He simply glanced at his lap and back at her, guiding her silently. Looking away and rolling her eyes, she nonetheless obeyed, lying over his lap, positioning it so her butt was raised right in front of him, her grey black skirt hugging her juicy ass immaculately. Rachel was nervous, never having done anything like this, but she continued biting her tongue, saying nothing.

She jumped as she felt his hand on her ass, squeezing it greedily through the skirt. She breathed deep in anticipation, and jumped again as he roughly tugged her skirt upwards, revealing her g-string clad ass. He squeezed the firm cheek again, rubbing his big hand across both of them before speaking again.

"Just let me know when you're about to cum..." he said calmly before raising his hand and giving his mom's ass a crisp spank.

"AHHH!" she screamed out, her body jumping in shock. Rachel had never submitted to such a treatment, but she nonetheless took to it immediately, remaining in place, ass raised, not shying away from more. So, he did it again. "OH!" Rachel screamed out, her crotch rubbing against Jason's bulge as he spanked her again.

And again. And again.

Each time he spanked his mom's ass, she screamed out in surprise. Yet her shapely ass could take it, remaining poised upwards, too proud to back down. Once the shock left her, and a warmth settled in, she began to find herself finding this experience the slightest bit... pleasurable.

Certainly not enough to make her moan, though!

(20 Minutes Later)

"Yes!" Rachel moaned out in pleasure as her son spanked her again.

SPANK!

"FUCK!" she screamed again, her ass red and her pussy soaked as she rubbed herself lewdly against his bulge.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"YES! Fuck! Holy shit!" she yelled out, shocked at how great this felt.

"You like that?" Jason demanded, followed by three more crisp spanks.

"UGH! GOD! YES! I love it! I fucking love it!" Rachel moaned out, her body shaking with need. Sufficiently satisfied, Jason moved things to the next act, manhandling her as he pushed her off of him, beginning to pull her clothes off roughly. She helped him out, ripping off her clothes just as eagerly, tugging off her bra as Jason pulled off her g-string. As she got up on all-fours on the couch, he tossed off his boxer-briefs, revealing his rock-hard pillar. Settling behind her juicy, red ass, he reached forward, grabbed her hair, pulling back at her as he drove his dick forward.

This was their roughest fuck yet, Jason giving it to her roughly from behind, spanking her ass again and again as he did so. She didn't even pretend to not want it, screaming and moaning with a huge grin on her face, begging for him to cum inside her, but he didn't need the guidance, pumping a massive load into her hungry cunt. And they weren't done. He made her ride his cock reverse cowgirl, his weapon stuffed up her ass. Eventually, he yanked her knees back and power-fucked her with her on top, giving her every inch until he filled her ass with cum for the very first time.

This encounter was a turning point in their relationship. Seeing that side of him, she looked at him with new eyes. No man had ever treated her like that, ever. None had the guts to step up to her like that, and she had to admit... it totally worked for her. She was shocked by it, but she couldn't deny that it did the job, and she wouldn't be opposed to doing something like it again. Usually, it would take a few days after a fuck session with her son before she started to feel the need for more sex return. This time... it was the next morning, and she found herself barely able to control herself as Jason made breakfast for her.

She was so hungry for action that she did actually try going on a few dates over this time, but they were all huge disappointments. She found herself comparing these grown men to her stud son the whole time, and they all came up laughably short compared to Jason in so many ways. None of them were as good-looking as Jason... or as well-built. And all of them were far too good-natured and respectful to stand up to Rachel in the same way Jason just did.

Eventually... she stopped trying to date.

Jason noted the gradual change in his mom's behavior. At first, it was a business transaction, one bout of sex every couple weeks just to blow off some steam. Soon, she was looking forward to these encounters more than anything, the stress building up inside her for days upon days until she could finally cut loose. When those moments came, she found herself fully submitting to his wicked whims, the pleasure his furious fucking could bring her unlike anything else.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,947 Followers