No Patience for High Standards Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly, Jason could tell she wanted more. More sex, more often, more everything. He could see her getting increasingly upset whenever he brought another girl around. Plus, instead of carrying on regular conversations in the between times, she would almost always turn the conversation to sex, talking about what they'd do next. She would 'subtly' hint about what she was willing to do for him, telling him that he wouldn't mind him spanking her ass again, or even take things further, hinting that she might be willing to bite down on a ball-gag as he did so. She would voice how much she was looking forward to their next hook-up, going over all the things she would do to that big, powerful cock of his, and that she was willing to do it right now.

She clearly wanted him to just throw the deal away and fuck her more often, but he wanted her to be the one to say it. She was still too stubborn to say it and dragged things out to the point of implausibility.

One point, on the rare night he didn't have a girl over, he went down to the kitchen to get a late-night snack, only for his mother to appear. And even as he tried to maintain his calm veneer, he almost choked on the cookie he was eating.

Rachel was dressed in a sheer black nightie, and when he says sheer, he meant completely sheer, in that he could see completely through it. The garment hung from her shoulders down to halfway down her thighs, with lacy black hems on either end, and in-between, all sheer. And underneath the nightie, she didn't have a stich on, meaning he could see her massive bare tits through it. He could see her shaved pussy. He could see her ass. He'd seen her completely in the buff, but there was something about this that was almost as hot as seeing her naked. His eyes were glued to her nipples through her nightie as soon as she appeared.

So, there they were standing in the kitchen, chatting as if nothing was amiss as his mom stood showing off everything to him. She danced around what she wanted, but it was clear she was hungry for sex and hoping for the best. He didn't take the bait, but God, did he want to.

This wasn't all. One of the occasions he butted into her bathroom to use her mirror as she was showering, she caught him off guard by opening the door to the shower with him right there, using his presence as an excuse to talk about their plans for the day, all as she incidentally showcased her slippery naked body. She soaped up her tits, turned around to wash her back so he could see her ass, and even bent over to wash her long, taut legs as they chatted. That last motion made her tits hang down lewdly as she washed herself. And the whole time, they chatted again about nothing really, and all he could do was stare at her body. Again, he didn't the bait, but his resolve was weakening.

She also took to walking around after her shower without a towel, save for the one on her head, simply walking around in the nude right in front of him, not just between her bathroom and bedroom but all over the house, doing innocuous things as she air-dried her body, her massive tits just out there for him to gaze upon. She'd spent years keeping that body under wraps, and now it almost felt like she was ready to showcase the goods at the drop of a hat.

She also developed a habit of appearing in the backyard whenever he was out there so she could sun herself, wearing all new thong bikinis as she did so. He didn't give in to her despite every fiber in his being begging to immerse himself in that hot body like he so wanted. But he held true. And his mom developed a great tan pretty quickly.

Realizing his resolve was stronger than hers, she finally had it out with him, coming home from work one day, clearly stressed out and on edge, approaching him in the kitchen as he began dinner. Clearly having worked herself up for this, she almost immediately got to it.

"I think we should, perhaps, renegotiate our deal," she said, exhaling, still as hot as ever in her work outfit even as he'd seen so much of her body recently. A charcoal-colored business suit with a silky salmon top, she looked fantastic.

"Oh yeah?" he replied calmly, smirking at her. Unable to hide her hunger from him, she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Once every two weeks isn't enough," she said with a smile. "Now that I'm actually getting sex... I think I need more of it. More than I thought."

"Okay," he agreed with a nod. "Once a week, then?" he offered. Nodding, she smiled.

"Sounds good," she said with a nod. "Can we start right now, maybe?" she asked impatiently. He grinned at this.

"Well... I started dinner, and I don't want to leave this stuff unwatched. Maybe later..." he replied, knowing how needy she was. Bouncing back and forth on her heels, she scanned her situation around her impatiently. Finally... inspiration. "Let's just do it here. Right now."

"Really?" he replied, grinning.

"Please!" she begged, clearly horny beyond belief. They both knew the final choice was his, but he wasn't about to let this new deal go unconsummated.

"Alright," he relented with a nod, turning down one of the pans and marching around the kitchen island. Grabbing his mom roughly, he lifted her up and planted her ass on the edge of the counter. Tossing off her blazer and kicking off her heels, she spread her legs for him, pulling her thong to the side to expose her cunt to him. He tried to deftly unbutton the top, but his hunger got the best of him, ripping the top apart, scattering the buttons everywhere, he pulled down her bra to feast on her tits as he slid his big cock into her.

They went at right there. Her half-dressed, the remainder of her clothing hanging off of her body, her top, bra, skirt, and underwear all still on, but displaced to allow them to fuck. She had his shirt pulled off, and his shorts and underwear were stretched between his thighs, speaking to the suddenness of the act. This was one of the most hurried encounters they'd had due to how spontaneous this fuck session was. And with the way he was fucking, he wasn't doing so for endurance but for speed, fucking his mom hard and fast, knowing it wouldn't last long. She was all over him, her arms around his neck, her bare chest against his, her legs around his waist. At one point, she bit his shoulder the pleasure was so good, and by the time he pumped a thick, creamy load inside once more, he did so with her tongue in his mouth.

They ate dinner like this, half-dressed, laughing and chatting and getting along better than they ever had, Rachel relaxed and blissed-out as she finally got the sex she needed, and the prospect of more kept her in a great mode. He ate wearing only his underwear, and she remained wearing her skirt and thong, her bra tugged down and her top yawing open. Nonetheless, it was one of the most memorable meals of either of their lives, punctuated by the moment near the end when Rachel tasted something odd, only to spit out one of the displaced buttons from her top. Both were in such a loopy mood that both nearly died laughing.

This was the arrangement for a bit. Rachel and Jason fucking once a week. She'd all but given up on other men, the sex with her son so much more satisfying than anything she could hope to find. She soon found herself counting the days between even these more frequent encounters. She tried to maintain some sort of motherly decorum, but the more they did it, the more she wanted. She'd gone over a year without good sex, now she was struggling to get through a few days without getting laid. She was downright obsessed. She couldn't get enough.

But in truth, this arrangement did not last very long, just as he suspected it wouldn't. They'd gone from one encounter period, to once every two weeks, to once a week. Jason had her on the hook, and he was just waiting for this to reach its logical conclusion. It was so close.

He kept hooking up with other girls, but that went from being an annoyance to Rachel to making her blood boil every time, reaching the point where she could barely be polite to these girls. Fittingly enough, it was when he brought Hwa-Young back over, the girl he hooked up with the day after he and his mom's first fuck session, that it finally boiled over for good. Seeing the young woman in her house again, he saw his mom react strongly. Jason kept her around, cooking dinner for her, and as he was doing that, Rachel poked her head in the room.

"Jason... can we talk for a minute?" She asked, putting on a fake smile in front of the Korean girl her son planned to hook up with. Nodding at her, he stepped out of the room, following her out to the backyard so they could talk without Hwa-Young hearing. The sun golden as it neared sunset, Rachel made her move.

"Let's up the deal," she demanded firmly. Smiling devilishly, he replied.

"What have you got?" he asked, eagerly waiting to hear her offer.

"How about..." Rachel began. "Instead of once a week, me and you do it... every day. Twice, three times, however much you want to do it. Please!" His eyes flashed at this offer. This was it! But he had to calm himself and not act without thinking. He had to control himself. She was clearly hungry for sex right now, but he took this time, nodding and taking in her words before replying.

"That's a big commitment," he stated calmly, challenging her. "Are you sure you can keep up that pace?" Immediately, she began nodding emphatically.

"Yeah! Definitely! I can do it! You have no idea how badly I need this! I won't let you down! I can keep up with you. I promise! Wherever you want, however you want. Whatever! I'll be your girlfriend. I'll be your bitch. I'll be your slut, I'll have your babies, I don't care. I need it!" Again, on the inside, he wanted to scream out yes, but he maintained his outward calm, collected control, keeping her on edge and desperate for his approval.

"Are you sure? No girl has ever been able to do it with me day after day," he warned her again.

"Well, I'm not most girls. I'm your mom! I know you best!" Rachel stated. "And you and me both know that I'm better at handling that big cock than any of those little sluts you bring home! And we both know that my body is better than all those nasty fucking tramps you bring over. I can keep up with you better than any of them. Especially that one..." she said, pointing at Hwa-Young through the wall.

"But... all the girls I know will be very disappointed if I get a girlfriend," he said, teasing her. She stared him down, a murderous look in her eyes.

"Fuck them! If you take this deal, I don't want to see a single one of these idiot girls around here in my house... ever. You're done with those brainless sluts. Because you'll have me, someone at your level." she stated with confidence. His eyes flashed as he heard this, but he bristled at one word choice.

"If you take this deal, this won't be your house, anymore. It'll be mine..." he stated firmly, staring her down, making his intention not just to have her but to assert his place as the one in control of this house, making all the big decisions, demanding this final submission from his mom, to cede her spot as head of this household to her own son.

"Fine!" she spat out, not backing down, ready to give it all up to make this deal happen. Seeing no reason to draw this out any further, he was ready to take the deal.

"Alright then. Deal!" he replied calmly, the ever-confident Jason going crazy on the inside that this was really happening. Her eyes flashed with excitement, nodding vigorously upon hearing this before taking a stand, pointing back into the house with furious intent.

"So, get that little bitch out of this house now, so we can start fucking," Rachel demanded. Jason grinned victoriously.

Jason was kind enough to at least pack Hwa-Young some food to go before kicking her out, claiming that something had come up. He tried to be as polite as possible, but he was eager to get her gone, so it was unclear if he succeeded on that front, the young woman being completely rejected out of seemingly nowhere. Rachel didn't hide her eagerness to get Soon-yoon out of her sight, watching her dismissal from her house with anticipation, impatiently waiting for the little bitch to leave so her son and her could get down to business. The young woman glanced up at Rachel, hoping to find someone who'd take her side, but she found no mercy there, the older mom staring down her nose at the young woman she'd gotten a good hatred toward for no real reason beyond jealousy that her son would deign to ever choose the young woman over her his hot-bodied mom. Rachel's eyes flashed as Hwa-Young was rudely pushed out the door, rejected in brutal fashion. And once the door was shut and locked, there was nothing to stop what was about to happen.

Jason and his mom had sex four times that night. Four fucking times. Any boiling tension remaining between them exploded outward as the two went at it like animals, fucking for half the night. With his mom exactly where he schemed to get her, he didn't hold back in his praise of her, telling the truth that she was hotter than any other girl he'd been with, her body was the best, that she fucked better than all those other sluts, etc. He knew his mother was desperate for such an ego boost, and he was proven right as she fucked him with even more vigor, looking to prove him right by giving him the best fuck ever!

And by fully giving herself over to her son, Rachel saw no reason to hold back either, no longer concerned about overinflating his ego when he'd proven himself to be even better than she could have ever imagined. It all spilled out of her, Rachel calling her son 'amazing', 'a Sex God', and 'the best fuck ever'. And then, in the heat of passion, with him fucking her doggy style on his bed roughly, jackhammering her cunt as he yanked back firmly on her hair, she felt so completely dominated by her sex god of a son that she couldn't stop herself from screaming out.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me!"

This was pretty wicked even in a regular fuck-session between two random people, but given the specific incestuous nature of this twisted pairing, these words hit even harder, enough for these words to push Jason over the edge, driving himself brutally into her as he filled her with an obscene amount of cum, her hungry cunt swallowing every drop.

This fuck session was long, intense, and nasty, the heated air and even more heated action leaving them a sweaty exhausted mess by the end of it. When they'd finally pushed themselves to their limits late into the night, with Jason's heavy balls completely out of ammo, and the older woman so blissed-out she could barely think straight, the settled back into the bed. For all the fun they'd had, Jason had never spent the night in her bed, so he simply lied back and stretched out comfortably, taking his place as the man of this house, conquering the woman of the house and earning his place in the bed next to her. Rachel used the last of her strength to slip out of bed, padding to the bathroom while she still had the energy to do so.

Flicking on the light, she found herself looking at her reflection in the mirror, standing in the same position as she had after their first encounter. Examining herself, the differences between the two fuck-sessions were clearly apparent. The ferocity of this encounter left her still drenched in sweat, but this time, she had cultivated an on-point golden tan, so her shiny flesh looked pretty amazing coated with slippery perspiration. And much like last-time, her body was coated with other things as well, specifically her son's thick white cum, her face, neck, and massive hanging breasts streaked with massive bands of heavy semen, her son's sperm contrasting nicely with her golden tan. At least this time, she was able to see out of both eyes, but that was not to imply he'd cum any less than before. If anything, she felt splattered with even more cum than the last time.

And because she could see clearly, she could study her facial expression. Last time, she could see the weight of what she'd done all over her. This time... her eyes were bright and her face was relaxed and stress-free.

And she had trouble suppressing an excited grin.

This was perfect! This was going to be her life now! She would be getting this... every fucking day, and every fucking night. Sure, he'd be getting it from her son, but he was no normal son... and she clearly was no normal mom. She'd never met a man who came anywhere close to some of the things he was capable of, and she'd proven herself able to keep up with someone as incredible at sex as he was. So, it made total sense that they'd eventually fuck, because they were exceptions to the rules, and two people as hot as them were allowed to do something as forbidden as incest. The sex between them wouldn't be so good if they weren't meant to do it!

And they'd be doing it a lot! Holy shit, they'd be doing a lot of fucking from this point forward.

Rachel had so much time to make up for, and with no reason to hold back anymore, her mind was already cooking up such wonderful plans to give her Sex God son everything he could ever want from a woman. She had no doubts that she was the best he'd ever had, and she intended to prove that.

Every fucking day.

***************

(Epilogue)

Since that fateful day when Rachel admitted to her neighbor Carmella that her son Jason was scheming to bed his own mother, Carmella had become somewhat obsessed with what had been discussed that day.

Incest.

She couldn't stop thinking about it. The idea of a mom and son fucking each other, it was undeniably sinful, twisted, and fucked up. Sex between a mother and her son... each forgoing the rules of society, ignoring the ways of the world that had existed since the dawn of time... just because they found each other so undeniably hot that they had to get naked and do some unholy shit to each other. The concept of a mother and son in bed, lips locked, naked flesh rubbing against each other, luscious motherly curves and against masculine young muscles, the full power of a young fit man driving his powerful cock into the waiting pussy of his own mother. God, it was so crazy! But it was such a foreign concept to Carmella that she'd never once considered such a thing, and with no added weight or baggage attached, this new idea was forbidden enough that she found the whole concept kinda... hot.

Like, really, REALLY hot.

It seemed crazy to say, but the hot brunette mom found the idea of forbidden, incestuous fucking to be profoundly appealing. As soon as Rachel brought it up to her, Carmella couldn't help but let images of the blonde fucking her son play out across her mind's eye. It certainly didn't hurt that Rachel was an absolute babe, and Jason was a total snack, so the idea of those two fucking was a sight that damn near anyone would pay to see, incest be damned. Like seriously, if you saw them two in public next to each other, the idea of them being a couple despite the age difference wasn't that out of left field. They were both THAT insanely attractive, so much so that most would agree that people that hot should be paired off together. The idea of a mother and son that hot going at it... it was such a wrong thought that Carmella couldn't stop thinking about it. Once the concept was presented to her, it was like a black hole entering the universe of her mind, a singularity that warped everything around it, forever changing her.

To think that a friend of hers, a neighbor, a peer, was engaged in a battle of wills with her own son about whether or not they should fuck, that incest was even slightly on the table for her... it was crazy! To have someone so close to her be involved in something so forbidden... it was understandable that Carmella would become somewhat obsessed with the idea of it.