No Patience for High Standards Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes finally opened behind her dark sunglasses only when the rhythmic splashing of his swimming finally stopped. He stood up in the pool, pushing his wet hair back and rubbing the water from his eyes. His upper-half was on display, his muscles glistening with water, making his mom's eyes go wide. It was finally as he ascended the stairs out of the pool that he realized he wasn't alone, noticing his mom's presence over his shoulder. He fully stepped out of the pool, wearing those snug short style trunks that were glued to his body, and he began to walk around the pool towards her. Rachel began breathing a little deeper as he approached. Her eyes were glued to his bulge as he got closer, the full shape of his impressive cock barely hidden by the tight orange material. As he got within speaking distance, he wore an amused look on his face, his eyes resisting the urge to hungrily gaze at her lewdly displayed form.

"Been awhile since I've seen you out here," he called out happily, a jolly tone in his voice, seemingly unaffected by what he was seeing.

"Just getting some sun," Rachel replied icily, unmoving. Meeting her eyeline even when he couldn't know if she was returning the favor, he finally replied.

"Alright, well enjoy. I'm heading in, then I'll be out with some friends for the rest of the day, so..." he replied, nodding at her before walking past her.

Once he was out of sight, her pulse began to race, and a sudden fury at his lack of acknowledgement of what she was putting on display for him spurred her into the action. Before she knew it, she was on her feet, marching behind him into the house, her thong-clad ass bouncing side-to-side, her boobs jiggling lewdly as she quickly followed him back inside, yanking open the sliding door and loudly shutting it behind her to confront him.

"Okay, what the fuck is going on here?" she called out angrily, stopping him in his tracks from the other end of the room. Turning around calmly, he looked back at her with confusion.

"What are you talking about?" he replied calmly, still meeting her eyeline. Almost boiling over with anger, she could barely contain herself.

"We had sex, Jason!" she screamed out. "For two years, you made the fact that you wanted me abundantly clear! And then we do it, and you pretend like nothing happened. Like it was just another hook-up for you! I think you're fucking with me, and not in the fun way!"

"So, you had fun, then?" he asked with a smirk. Rolling her eyes, she couldn't find the words to say, finally giving up and looking away.

"Jason... that's not what I was saying," she demurred.

"Bullshit!" he replied, grinning. "You were squirting and moaning like crazy! And you were going on and on in rapturous approval of my big dick!" Her eyes flicked down at his lewdly displayed bulge, his weapon very clearly gaining power beneath his snug trunks.

"That's... beside the point..." she replied, unable to meet his eyeline and let him see the truth in her eyes, instead keeping her eyes firmly glued to his barely contained cock.

"I don't think it's unfair to say you had fun," Jason stated, both knowing that fact was hard to deny. She looked in his eyes, saying nothing, simply shrugging her shoulders. "And I bet you want to have fun like that again?" Jason questioned.

"YES!" she interjected, finally able to find her words, only to realize the implication of her words. "I mean, yes, of course, but not with you, not with my own son..." she stammered. He shook his head and gave her a confused look.

"So, what's the problem?" he asked, staring her down.

"Jason..." she paused, rubbing her forehead as she got herself together. "Listen, I put up with two years of your games. I know when you are messing with me."

"But you're so much fun to mess with!" he replied, grinning. "Cause you get so mad! Like now..."

"Well, I'm tired of it!" the mom asserted, putting on her best angry mom tone. "The games are over! I don't know why you're still messing with me. All I want to know is... Why don't you still want to FUCK me!?"

Jason immediately grinned smugly upon hearing this, and her saying it in her pissed-off mom voice made his cock lurch in his pants. Rachel almost instantly realized what she said and how it could be quite easily misconstrued as a complaint, and slightly blushing, she leapt to her own defense.

"Wait, I misspoke..." she said quickly as her son laughed at her. "That is NOT what I meant! Get it out of your head. What I was trying to say was that you made what you wanted from me abundantly clear over the last few years, and as soon as you got it, as soon as you got everything what you wanted, you moved on as if I was just a one-night stand, not your mom who you'd been leering at for years!"

"You think I got everything I wanted, Mom?" he asked calmly.

"What else you do you need?" she asked with more desperation than she intended, the sudden seriousness in his voice resonating with her, taking her aback. And it was not only that, because for the first time since the day they fucked, he gave her body a hungry look, looking her bikini-clad body up and down in lusty admiration. Her body could feel his gaze upon it, and a shiver went through her, her nipples stiffening noticeably. Her noticed this and gave her the smallest of smirks before speaking.

"Look..." he began, standing shirtless in the dining room still wearing only his tight orange trunks as he engaged with her. "This is me giving you everything you asked for. I gave an offer a few years ago, one you eventually took me up on. You came to my room desperate for a good fuck, and that's what I gave you. The next morning, you emphasized that what happened would only happen once, and that we should both move on, and I complied. I did exactly what you asked. So, again I ask... what's the problem?"

"I... I... I..." she stammered, struggling to convey why she was so upset with him. Why was she mad? It was true that he was obeying her wishes to the letter, but it felt like malicious compliance, doing so in the manner best assured to piss her off. She knew he was up to something here.

This was the first time in two years that he'd completely obeyed her wishes, as he spent the entirety of that period of time mercilessly hitting on her and teasing her despite her drawing a very clear line between them. And despite knowing better, his efforts had worn her down, eventually leading to her surrendering to his insane offer in a moment of desperation.

And what happened then... happened. Can't deny that.

The only thing she could do now was move past it. Move on. Her request to Jason had been to just forget the sex ever happened, to go back to normal, a request he shockingly obeyed. And in the time since, they'd gone back to a normal that hadn't existed in so long, leaving her confused more than anything. He was clearly up to something, and his obeying of her wishes was so out of character as to be suspicious. But nonetheless, on paper, she was getting what she wanted, and she was in a position to just move on from this as she wanted. She should be happy, but she couldn't let it go. So, the question was... what was she really mad about? What was she asking for here?

Luckily, Jason was ready to fill in the blanks.

"Mom... I know exactly what you want," he stated firmly, staring her down in such a way as to make her feel completely undressed, which she mostly was, but that was beside the point. In the moment afterwards, he took his time to look over her juicy, bikini-clad body again, and even though she was ostensibly covered up, it truly did feel like he could see every inch of her. Rachel shivered at being looked over so hungrily. Her eyes flicked to his manhood, a little stiffer than it had been moments prior. Her nipples followed suit.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she replied defensively.

"You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about," he replied. She looked back at him, saying nothing. Rolling his eyes as she refused to just come out and say it, he rubbed his forehead in annoyance before speaking. "Look... two years ago, I proposed a generous deal to you, to give you the best sex of your life, one you eventually agreed to and greatly enjoyed. How about I propose a new one?" She smiled angrily and shook her head.

"That's NOT what I'm looking for," she stated emphatically even as she stood in front of her son in a thong bikini. Attempting a new tact, he replied.

"Mom... you know you're not getting what you got from me from any other man," he began. His statement could be easily perceived as arrogant if it wasn't totally correct. It was telling that even as she got hornier over the course of the week, she wasn't looking for a date, her entire focus this past week on Jason. "Are you really prepared to go the rest of your life no experiencing anything close to THAT again... ever?" He asked, forcing her to relive the pleasures of their illicit encounter as she recalled them. Her body tensed up slightly, as even the thought of that incredible night put her body on edge. And as her said this, she immediately registered that he was most certainly correct. The difference between the men on the dating scene, and Jason... it was like he was on a whole other plane. A god among mortals.

A sex god. That was what she thought of him when he was done with her that night...

"I'll be fine..." she replied weakly, some of the bite in her voice notably gone, shaking that thought away as fast as she could, the echoes of it nonetheless lingering.

"Will you?" he asked calmly, taking a step towards her. She didn't move, but she did look away. "Listen... I know what you want, and I have experience with women playing hard to get. If you don't want to come out and say it... fine, whatever's easier for you. But trust me... I KNOW what you want." He repeated firmly, his voice so confident that it was undeniable as truth. Her eyes darted towards his, meeting his gaze for a moment. Her eyes gave the answer she couldn't work up the nerve to voice. Pausing, regretting the fact that he was about to say something so shameless and forward, he nonetheless recognized that it was his ultimate weapon, the key to breaking through her defenses. Smirking at her, he went for it. "Are you really gonna be able to go the rest of your life without this?" He asked, cupping his own straining bulge lewdly.

With him practically asking her to look, she couldn't stop herself from staring straight at his crotch without shame. Unable to stop staring, her eyes were glued to his bulge, the tight trunks showcasing his lengthy 10-inch weapon as if designed to do just that. His wrist-thick shaft and heavy balls were on display, and the on-edge mom couldn't pull her eyes away. She could swear she could even see the outline of the head through the tight orange material. Fuck... so many wonderful memories were rising back to the surface.

"What kind of offer are you suggesting?" she replied, her voice distant as she spoke without pretense, her eyes remaining glued to his crotch. Grinning to himself that they'd finally pushed past this, he gathered himself and spoke up.

"The offer is simple... us having sex? Let's make it a regular thing," he began. This was enough to pull her eyes from his dick.

"I don't know about that..." the type-A mom said weakly, her body flooded with endorphins at all the memories of what that big fat cock could do to her. Her nipples were threatening to cut through the material of her bikini, and her pussy was so wet it was almost visible. Her gaze re-settled on his clothed dick.

"I'm thinking once a week." Jason stated. "Once a week, we just cut loose and do it, and then move on with our lives as if nothing happened. It's simple."

Rachel found the strength to look away, shaking her head at the weight of this offer. This was so wrong, yet every fiber in her body was screaming at her to say yes! She knew better, but she sampled something so incredible she couldn't stop thinking about it. How could she possibly move on from that? But then again, given the fact that this was her son... how could she possibly say yes?"

"I just don't know..." she replied, her resolve clearly weakening.

"Mom... we already did the deed. It ain't gonna become any less incest if we don't do it again. And if that's the case... what's stopping us from just doing it again? And again? And again?" he asked. Maybe it was because her mind was so clouded with such desperate lust, but his argument made a twisted sort of sense. "It's like you said, Mom. We had sex! But it's YOU who needs to stop pretending it didn't happen. It's time for you to admit that you had a lot of fun. It's time for you to stop ignoring the fact that I made you gush again and again and again and again!" Each repeated word was like a slap to the face, forcing her to break through her denials and confront the raw truth at the heart of his words. "And Mom... it's time for you to admit that you really, REALLY want to do it again."

She pursed her lips and shook her head, trying to deny it, but her eyes remained glued to his swollen weapon through his trunks. She was too stubborn and too proud to just roll over completely, but the situation he presented was hard to deny. She had to do her best to salvage what she could out of this.

"Once every two weeks!" she countered, unable to look at her son's face as he grinned proudly at this concession. Once she sensed his smirk dissipate, she chanced a look at him, adding more to her end of the deal. "At least until I find a man that can get somewhere close to what you did."

"So, every two weeks for the rest of our lives then?" he joked, unable to resist, causing her to glare at him angrily. But pausing to take in her offer, knowing that he had her number more than she knew, he returned serve, pressing the advantage. "Once every two weeks? Deal. But it's at my discretion. When I'm ready, we do it. Where I want. How I want. If you're not game, then you'll just have to wait another two weeks." Angry, but eager to just be done with this negotiation, she ended it fast.

"Fine. Whatever!" she agreed. A long silence fell between them as she looked up at him nervously, waiting for him to act. Finally, smirking, he did just that.

"Alright, well..." he began, checking an invisible watch on his wrist. "I'll see you in a week then!" He announced, taking a few steps back.

"What!?" she called out confused, taking a step towards him in desperation. "Are we not gonna do it now?"

"I'm just obeying the terms of our deal," he replied, smiling deviously. "We had sex a week ago, so that gives us a week before we can do it again, right?" Rachel gave her son a death glare at this. She was a woman who was always too proud to beg, but given her weak position, and that he was complying with her terms, she saw no other course of action.

"Don't you want to... punctuate... our deal?" she asked with a forced smile, her nipples throbbing, her pussy aching with need. Her skin was practically glowing she was so in-need.

"Well, when you put it like that?" he said, joking about her pained request. "But I do have plans for today, though..." he said, taunting her. Pushing her past the point of annoyance, she reacted strongly.

"Jason! Do you want to take me up to my bed and FUCK me, or what?" she screamed out. Amused by this concession, he couldn't help but relent.

"Well... if you insist..." he said, grinning wolfishly as he took a few steps towards his mom.

And that afternoon, for the second time in their lives, Rachel and Jason fucked.

The young stud gave his clearly desperate, horny mom a thorough pounding in her own bed, giving her every inch of his giant rod until she couldn't get enough. With it being the middle of the day, Jason was at full strength. Adding in the fact that he was fully worked up thanks to his mom's delicious bikini meant that he was giving it to her with a full head of steam. It went similarly to their first encounter, at least to start, chiefly with him putting Rachel's legs on his shoulders and driving into her without mercy. And despite his mother dancing around the fact that she wanted this, she took right to it, screaming and moaning her head off, cumming repeatedly. Her pussy remembered his cock well, the extra-tight cunt taking his full length as if it were made for it, squeezing the life out of his dick even more than it did last time.

It was such a release of tension for the hot-bodied mom that she found herself enjoying the action without any regret, simply enjoying the moment, availing herself in his body as he did with hers. Her hands gripped his back, his biceps, and even his butt, squeezing it firmly as he gave it to her. The sight of his fit body coated with sweat was like something out of a fantasy, to the point where it didn't matter that it was her own son. It was too amazing to care.

Jason sensed that she was so fully engaged in the action without shame or regret, so much so that he passed the wheel to her, rolling them over so she was on top, letting her drive the action. She knew just what to do, riding her son's big cock like a total slut, vigorously bouncing on his towering pillar, slamming her ass down onto him as she screamed her head off. Jason savored the moment, lying back and driving up into her while palming her fleshy melons in his big hands. Just over a week prior, she would have claimed she'd never take part in anything sexual with her son. Now... she was furiously riding his big cock in her bed as she screamed in rapturous pleasure.

Rachel rode him till she came, her pussy convulsing around his big cock, her juices gushing out of her, coating his crotch. His mom's seized up as she came, the pleasure coursing through her delicious form, and once she came down from her high, Jason slipped back into the driver's seat, rolling his mom off of him. By the time she fully recovered, the action had continued, with her on all fours, and him vigorously fucking her from behind.

At the start of the action, she'd given him the same request she did the first time, namely telling him not to cum in her. And just like that first time, her tune changed once she got in the heat of the moment, the hot mom begging him to cum inside her as he drilled her doggy-style. He did just that, pumping a massive wad of cum deep in her eager pussy, filling her to the brim just as he did the first time. And the second time he came was a little later, after he fucked her up the ass as she stood facing her mirror, her lithe arms resting on the edge of the dresser as she took the rough fucking. When the moment arrived, she eagerly got on her knees for him, grabbed his cock at the base, and attached her mouth to his cock just as it was poised to explode, sucking the cum out of his cock and down her throat, swallowing every drop of her son's cum straight from the source. And there was a lot of it, but she was so far gone that she was truly hungry for his jizz, inhaling it like the hungry whore she'd become. Jason towered over her as she remained on her knees before him, like a slave-girl kneeling before her king.

She shook these thoughts out of her mind as a little guilt set in as she cleaned up, angry at herself that she violated the promise she made to herself and succumbed to the lure that was her son again. She agreed with her son's earlier logic that she couldn't take back the fact that incest had already occurred between them, and it wasn't any more or less incestuous to do it again. She told herself to view this as clinically as possible, that this was just a pressure relief for her until she could find a healthier outlet. This wasn't a relationship; it was a booty-call.

It was just sex... really, really AMAZING sex.

He had the decency to cook dinner for her later that night, and God... the difference at what she was able to make for herself and what he could cook up for her was striking. She had tried to extricate herself from his many tendrils, but dipping one little toe back in and making this small concession... it wasn't that bad, right?