No Pressure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With their other hand, Beckett cupped the back of Kelsey's neck and tilted her head back with their thumb so they could get better access to lick and suck at the sensitive skin just below her pulse point. In addition to being physically responsive, Beckett found that Kelsey was verbally responsive to their touch as well. Her quiet moans and whispered words of encouragement were enough to make Beckett want to push those gorgeous lace panties to the side and fuck Kelsey senseless. But Kelsey had the body of a Greek deity and she deserved to be treated as such.

As Kelsey lowered onto her back, Beckett continued trailing kisses down her neck to her chest, stopping just above the cups that covered her taut nipples. "May I?" They asked, pulling the lacey fabric between their teeth while their hand rested just below her breast.

"Fuck," Kelsey moaned desperately. "Yes. Please."

Beckett chuckled as they slid their hand up to swipe their thumb over Kelsey's nipple, eliciting a gasp from her throat as she grabbed two fists full of sheets. They pulled the cup down to expose the pebbled bud and closed their lips around it, sucking gently and tuning in to the whimpers Kelsey was letting out. Their own arousal was ratcheting higher and higher, the heat between their legs getting hotter and wetter as they flicked their tongue across the very tip of Kelsey's nipple.

"I appreciate... fuck," Kelsey yelped when Beckett rolled her other nipple between their fingers. "I appreciate you asking if... shit, Beckett," she hissed as she arched her back. "Asking for permission," she continued, "but let's just say you have blanket permission unless I say stop, ok?" Kelsey's chest heaved under Beckett's touch. "Please... just..."

Kelsey released the tight grip she had on the linens and dug both hands into Beckett's hair, grabbing tightly and jerking their head back so she could lock eyes with them. Her pupils were blown, almost completely overtaking her irises. "Take me," she demanded.

Beckett was certainly not one to deny Kelsey's demands, especially not when she sounded so desperate for them to touch her. As much as they wanted to take their time, they had until checkout time the next morning to memorize every inch of Kelsey's body. They could resume their exploration later.

Beckett slid the hand that was on Kelsey's breast firmly down her body, scratching their nails along the way, but never looking away from Kelsey's dark eyes. She released the grip she had on their hair and wrapped her long fingers around the bicep of the arm Beckett was using to hold themself up as their other hand disappeared under the waistband of Kelsey's lingerie. With her other hand, she grabbed Beckett's wrist and pushed their hand lower until they reached the wet heat between her legs.

Beckett coated their fingers with Kelsey's arousal while she squirmed underneath them. Every time Beckett even grazed her clit, Kelsey's body jerked. She was too sensitive for Beckett to tease her more; they could see in her eyes that she needed to come quickly.

They pressed two fingers to her entrance and slowly entered her, reveling in how her walls gripped them. "Fuck, you feel so good," Beckett groaned as they moved gently in and out, letting Kelsey set the pace with her hips.

"I'm going to come embarrassingly quickly," Kelsey whimpered as their bodies moved together, their pace increasingly rapidly as she dug her nails into Beckett's arm. The sharp sting made them wince and push harder into Kelsey, who screamed, "yes, just like that," and threw her head back, repeating the phrase over and over again.

Beckett pressed their palm against Kelsey's clit and dipped their head to bury their face in the crook of her neck, thrusting harder and deeper with each stroke. As her hips started moving more erratically, Beckett took control, maintaining the cadence that Kelsey had set for them.

Kelsey's grip on Beckett's arm tightened once more, her nails breaking the skin of Beckett's bicep as they felt her clench around their fingers and heard her cry out. Beckett nearly came themself from just the small amount of friction from the vibrator - which was not even powered on but was sliding across their clit with every thrust - and hearing their name amongst the expletives spilling from Kelsey's mouth.

When her contractions slowed, Beckett eased their fingers out of Kelsey and knelt on the bed between her legs. They brought their soaked fingers to their mouth to taste Kelsey as they watched her eyes slowly open in post-orgasmic bliss. They closed their eyes as they cleaned their fingers with their tongue and moaned at the sweet, musky taste. A first taste, they hoped, because they were far from done with Kelsey.

When they opened their eyes again, Kelsey was grinning at them mischievously. She grabbed the waistband of their shorts with both and pulled them forward, forcing them to catch themself by bracing their hands on both sides of her head. But Kelsey's grin didn't waver and her dark eyes didn't leave Beckett's.

"You," Kelsey said, stroking her fingers along Becket's jaw, "are a very quick study."

"Glad to hear it," they said, unable to hide the pride that was plastered all over their face. "But I hope there's more to learn because I was planning to pull an all-nighter."

"I was a pretty good tutor in college," Kelsey said with a smile.

"I'm starting to lose the metaphor, can we go back to the part where I try to break your record for number of orgasms in one night?" Beckett asked.

Kelsey laughed, "You've already accomplished that."

Beckett narrowed their eyes. "What?"

"Yeah, you've already done that," Kelsey said. "At least, orgasms given by someone other than myself."

"Are you serious?" Beckett asked incredulously, immediately regretting their tone.

Kelsey flushed with embarrassment. "Yeah, I mean..."

Beckett winced. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said it like that. It's just that... you..."

"Came really quickly? Yeah. That's not typical for me." Kelsey ran her fingers through her messy hair and lifted her head to push it over one shoulder while Beckett settled next to her, propping themself on their elbow and tracing soft patterns on Kelsey's stomach.

Beckett's grin grew impossibly wider. "I'm not supposed to be proud right now..."

"But you are," Kelsey said as she shifted onto her side to face Beckett.

"But I am," Beckett confirmed. "Is that something you want to talk about?" They asked. They didn't want to push anything, but they were definitely curious. And their ego didn't hate hearing that they were the only person to do that.

"It's never really been a big deal. I just usually have to, you know, finish myself. Not completely by myself, but just... I need to be in the driver's seat so to speak," Kelsey explained.

"I see," Beckett said, understanding a bit better. "But, you know that doesn't mean that no one has ever made you climax before, right? If someone else was contributing, so to speak, they were part of making it happen." Beckett sensed this was another complication of Kelsey's need to be perfect and always in control and that it was something that bothered her.

"Do you not want the accolades?" Kelsey challenged.

"Oh no no no, I definitely do," Beckett said, nodding enthusiastically.

"Good, because I'm dying to thank you," Kelsey said as she pushed Beckett onto their back and straddled their waist. "Can I take this off?" She asked, picking at the straps of Beckett's bra with her index fingers.

"I'd prefer not," Beckett responded, scrunching their face and preparing for the disappointment that they knew followed when they told a partner that they weren't always comfortable topless. "At least not for now... You can touch over but just not under... It's just... It takes a bit for me to..."

"That's totally fine with me, Beckett." Kelsey dipped her head to kiss Beckett gently, reassuringly, before ghosting her lips under their ear and whispering, "I just want to hear you scream my name, tell me how to do that."

Beckett released a long, low moan. "That," they said, panting hard. "Whisper or breathe or moan or really anything near my ear and I fall apart."

"Is that so?" Kelsey said slowly, her voice dipping lower and sending the butterflies in Beckett's stomach into a frenzy. The ache between their legs grew, their clit practically throbbing with each word.

Kelsey pushed herself up so her elbows locked, hovering over Beckett while she grinded her hips down. Beckett reached for her thighs, gripping the toned muscle they found there while they rolled their hips up in rhythm with Kelsey.

"What else?" Kelsey asked, her own breath picking up as she moved. "Can you feel this?"

"Not directly," Beckett replied between heaving breaths. "It's more psychological, I guess. I can't feel it, but I can feel it. If that makes sense." They knew it didn't make sense, not to anyone they'd ever talked to about it. Except maybe Sam, who Beckett had only really opened up to about their journey with their identity because they identified similarly.

"It does," Kelsey said, sitting up straight and pulling her hair into a bun using the hair tie that had been around her wrist all night.

Beckett frowned. Seeing Kelsey's hair, which had been meticulously set in a tight ponytail for the entire tournament, in a wavy mess had been incredibly hot.

"Do you... not want me to put my hair up?" Kelsey asked.

"I like it down. It's messy and sexy," Beckett said, biting their lip.

Kelsey let her waves fall to her shoulders. "Maybe I wasn't clear," she said, bracing her hands on Beckett's waist.

"I want you."

Kelsey reached behind her back and released the clasp of her bra, letting it fall slowly down her arms and tossing it to the side.

"To tell me."

She flattened her palm against Beckett's chest and reached her opposite hand behind her to grip Beckett's leg, grinding against the dildo still tucked in their shorts.

"Exactly. What. You. Want."

Kelsey punctuated each word with another thrust of her hips.

Beckett took a shuddering breath, then sat up quickly, wrapping one arm around Kelsey and flipping so they were back on top. "I want come while I fuck you," they said, their voice strong, deep, and resolute.

Kelsey giggled as Beckett shifted back and slid Kelsey's underwear off, then scratched their nails up the insides of her legs. "I'm definitely into that."

"Good," Beckett said, leaning down to kiss Kelsey soundly. "Can I go down on you first, though? I really want to taste you. Directly, this time."

"I'm definitely into that," Kelsey replied. "Definitely."

Beckett grinned and bit their lip. There was nothing - literally nothing - that they wanted more than to wrap their lips around Kelsey's clit and make her squirm beneath them. They wanted it more than they wanted their own orgasm. So much so that they practically dove between Kelsey's legs.

They hooked their arms around her thighs and pulled her down the bed, closer to their face. She was soaked. Still or again, Beckett wasn't exactly sure, but they didn't waste any more time wondering. They plunged their tongue into Kelsey, then curled it back, pulling her juices into their mouth and moaning before sticking it back out again and licking slowly from their entrance to their clit.

They flicked their tongue lightly up and down Kelsey's clit, then flattened their tongue and pressed hard against the sensitive nub, trying to learn how Kelsey reacted to each touch. Quick and light made her hips jump and her breath sharp and unsteady, but firm and flat made her release a long, low groan that set chills up Beckett's spine. Firm and flat it was, then.

Beckett lost themself in Kelsey's incoherent whimpers. So much so that she had to push them away with the same hand she'd been using to direct them exactly where she wanted them just moments before.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" Beckett asked, concerned that they'd missed a request to stop.

"Not at all," Kelsey said, the look in her eyes almost animalistic. "I just want you to fuck me."

Beckett did not need to be told twice, jumping up quickly and shimmying their shorts down their legs. They reached for the bag that they'd tossed on the floor next to the bed to retrieve one of the small single-use packets of lube they'd finally found a use for and packed for the trip.

Kelsey watched as Beckett twisted it open and squeezed a bit onto the dildo. "I don't think you need much, that's never been a problem for me," she said, laughing a little nervously. "I don't think I've ever even needed it."

It was true that Kelsey was absolutely dripping for Beckett, but that didn't mean that lube wasn't helpful. "Kelsey," Beckett said in a serious but playful tone, "do not tell me that you've never used lube with a dildo before. You may not think you need it but even if you don't, it feels so much better."

Kelsey shrugged in response. "I guess I'm about to find out?"

"No pressure, I guess?" Beckett asked with a wink, calling back to Kelsey's challenge from the night before.

"No pressure," Kelsey teased, lifting an eyebrow.

Beckett settled between Kelsey's legs, carefully making sure they were in the right spot. Kelsey looked nervous, though, and it wasn't sitting right with Beckett. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine," Kelsey said, nodding emphatically.

"I don't want to push it, but are you sure?" Beckett asked. "Because you look a bit scared."

"I'm fine, really." Kelsey sat up and kissed Beckett softly. "It's just been a while. It's a good kind of nervous, not a bad one," she said before lying back down.

Beckett entered her slowly, watching for signs of discomfort on Kelsey's face. Instead, they watched as Kelsey's eyes grew wide at first, then closed and fluttered back in her head. "Ohhhh, fuckkkkk," she moaned as she pulled Beckett into her by the hips. "Why the fuck have I been doing this without lube?"

"Now who's the quick study?" Beckett asked, leaning down to capture Kelsey's lips. "Just stop me if I hurt you."

"Beckett."

"Yeah?"

"Shut up and fuck me."


Thanks for reading! I'm definitely going to write Part Two, but whether I edit it and publish it here depends on whether anyone wants to read it, so please let me know what you think. Gently, if possible :)