All Comments on 'No Regrets Ch. 02'

by petertowers

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 10 years ago
Very hot, just a little too rough for me though.

There doesn't seem to be any explanation nor exploration in their relationship, very robotic on her part.

I'd like to see some love and concern. Not just him saying do this, and she just does it. Put a little depth in there.

But otherwise very hot.

petertowerspetertowersalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Confussing title

Sorry for the confusion but the story is Part 2. Not sure why it's been altered to CH. 01.

Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OK !! Just one thing.

Please keep aunt ANN out of the sex, this chapter seemed to read much faster. Keep this story going, I think we need more details about mom. Is she on the pill or fixed. So far it's still a good read. THANKS

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
A very good storyline

I hope he doesn't get too rough with his mother, just rough enough to make her feel owned by her master.

Thanks for the read

litfan10litfan10almost 10 years ago
Great continuation

Bravo, every bit as good as the first. You are progressing very nicely. So much potential for this series. Can't wait to see what's next.

Subtly, you are developing a very true depiction of a M/s relationship which is very refreshing in a sea of erotica where most BDSM writers don't have a clue what they are writing about in the first place.

Great job and can't wait for more.

Thanks as always for the gift of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

This story is flowing nicely. I don't think you need to be told where to take it by inclusion or exclusion.

Thanks Don

johnstang2johnstang2almost 10 years ago
Confusing Title redux

Maybe the reason it was altered from Part 2 to CH 1 is that they never ever label sequels as 'Parts' here at Literotica - its all chapters. You failed to label Part 1 as Part 1 so they assumed you had no Chapter 1 so the powers that be labeled this as CH 1.

Hehe but don't mind me. I am just an AMERICAN. Yeah I still have not forgiven your jab at my country yet since you failed to apologize about it.

johndljohndlalmost 10 years ago

Great story, loads of room for manoeuvre in subsequent chapters of which I hope there are many.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
an excellent story, with one exception

Of course it's great that Paul gets to fuck his mother and blow his balls up the same cunt he came out of. A truly loving mother lets her boy up between her legs anytime and anywhere the kid feels the urge--at home, in the car, in the bathroom at the mall, on the lawn at night, wherever. A boy Paul's age needs to give his hard young cock a good workout and unload his hot young balls all the time, and the perfect spot to do both is up his own mother's cunt. But the reader who referred to Paul's mom as robotic is on the mark. She shouldn't just make suggestions and let her son decide. She should be all over him, pushing her cunt in his face, smooching and slurping his cock, cupping and cuddling his balls, even sticking a finger up his cute boyish butt. Because the truth is his mother needs Paul's big powerful prick just as much as he needs his own mother's warm wet twat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant, yet again

As I said about your first part Peter, this has to be one of the best themes ever.

Some of the criticisms of the first part were so unbelievably silly it makes you wonder why people bother to write them.

For future parts I would suggest some more characters. Maybe a sister for Paul or his cousin or best friend with Dad having to watch of course.

5 MARKS OUT OF 5 EVERY TIME.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
A great chapter

I hope that he doesn't get too rough with his mother, just rough enough to please her need to be the submissive slut slave to her son.

Thanks for the read..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it is so right

I think it is well written. Would like more nasty talk, calling her a slut and worse and making her like it. Maybe exposing her to his friends.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Mother and son fit together like a hand and glove. Why?

johnstang2johnstang2about 1 year ago

In the first installment, the mother mentioned one of her fantasies was that her MASTER had impregnated her. Is that coming up in this story's reality? I hope so cause it is a kink I have when reading these stories. Good job so far by the way. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous