No Spouses Allowed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,110 Followers

"Now it's my turn," Tony said, grabbing my head by the hair and pulling my mouth down onto his cock. I didn't resist, but opened wider, taking his shaft into my mouth. I sucked it greedily, running my tongue around it and moaning. I was on fire and being a total slut. At that moment, I knew I was no longer the prim and proper wife that Greg thought I was. I was a cock-craving slut and loved it.

Somehow, through the fog of my lust, I remembered what I was supposed to do. While holding Tony's cock in my mouth, I reached out and picked up my phone and took several selfies of me sucking this meaty, Italian cock. Tony took the phone from my hand, pointed it at me, and recorded a short video. I looked into the camera as I strained to deep throat his cock, then pulled back, letting the full length slide out wetly, then licked around the head.

He tossed the phone onto the sofa and grabbed my head, moaning loudly. He started fucking my mouth. I opened up and held on to the best of my ability. I had always loved to suck cock, but the only one I'd had for years was Greg's. Tony was much thicker and longer than my husband, so it was an exciting treat to pleasure his big dick.

I couldn't wait to have it pumping inside me. The thought alone nearly made me cum. I reached down to rub my pussy as Tony used my mouth and was quickly on the edge of my second orgasm.

"What the fuck are you doing here, douchebag!" snarled Sandy drunkenly. She was standing naked in the doorway to the bedroom with a savage look on her face. Tony saw her nude form and smiled lustfully.

"Are you jealous, Sandy?" he asked, sitting up. "You want to join us? It's been a long time."

"Fuck no," she snapped, "I want you to get the fuck out of our hotel room."

I was still sucking his cock, but I could feel him backing away. I pulled my mouth off to tell Sandy to mind her own business, but before I could, she stormed over and grabbed Tony by the ear, like an angry mother. "Leave Angie the fuck alone! She's married, you shit!"

"Oww, goddammit!" Tony shouted, "Let go of my ear!" He struggled, but Sandy had a good grip. She pulled harder on his ear, and dragged him to the door, opened it and pushed him out. "We are not here to fuck you, Tony, get out and stay the fuck out."

I stood and tied the robe around me again, staring at Sandy as she closed and latched the door. "Jesus, Sandy," I started, "what the hell was that for?"

"You're too good for that sack of shit," she said, smiling. "Tony's a douchebag and will tell everyone in the office that he fucked you like he did after he fucked me. You don't need that shit."

"He did that?" I asked, somewhat shocked. What a prick! I didn't want people to think I was just some piece of ass who cheats on her husband.

"Yes," she answered as she came over and hugged me. "Tony is a great fuck, Angie, but he's an asshole. I'm viewed as the office slut since he ran his mouth."

I nodded and kissed her softly. "That sucks, and yeah, I don't need that, but, I do need this," I said seductively as I slowly knelt, pushing her onto the sofa.

She giggled and spread her legs, "You know, we might get addicted to each other," Sandy whispered as she squeezed my tits.

"I already am," I said as I buried my face between her legs.

- End of part 2 -

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,110 Followers
12