All Comments on '(No) Strings Attached Ch. 02'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
francemanfranceman12 months ago

Main characters betrayed, hurt in previous relationships and as different as possible. Faithful and loving friends, compassionate and supportive.

A road-trip that starts with a fuck-fest.

In the Romance section we know where the story is heading.

But the four characters of this road-trip are very endearing and it is with great pleasure that we follow their adventure.

I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Thanks for sharing.

tangledweedtangledweed12 months ago

GitM is back, putting some of the recently sadly lacking erotica back in Literotica. Thank Aphrodite or Eros or whatever deity of love you desire and pray that GitMs recent efforts aren't just due to a break between seasons of Love Island.

MigbirdMigbird12 months ago

Love getting to know your characters, the dialogue, humor and the sex perfectly matched/developed the storyline. Very creative erotic fiction, something that could be said about all your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So great. Thanks for coming back to this.

muskyboymuskyboy12 months ago

Wish you would just post the entire story. 3 year breaks between chapters is not OK. 9 more years to get the conclusion is ridiculous. There is no romance, or even affection, in the incredibly drawn out story. You have been better than this.

dmallorddmallord12 months ago

Romance ... more like a man without pants and a woman in desperate need ... both without strings attached. I just wanted to let you know that it works for me. The sense of desperation and acerbic wit play well in this story. I enjoyed it. Short but still enjoyable. You got the point across and ended it nicely. No more needed, leaving the reader to wonder what's next. I'll have to go back and read part one ... someday.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please more!! Also would be nice to have a conclusion to sally and rett

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

Always a great day when I see your name in the writer slot. Well written narrative with solid character and plot development. Couple underlying plot threads I hope to see you reveal in coming chapters. I just hope your real last name isn’t Lucas and we’ll wait years between each chapter. LOL! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Omg!!!! You are back!!! I have missed your writing and your stories! I hope you update this one again! Annnd bring back the zombie one you had! I love your characters! And the things they say! Diners and drive ins and dickings 😂😂😂 I love Alexis!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar12 months ago

I'm stealing "Diners, Drive-ins and dicking". Just wanted to let you know. I went back and read part 1 and I'm glad I did. Great dialogue, by the way. 5* from me.

DaveK7DaveK712 months ago
Just one problem IRL

In the first chapter, you built Liam up as a heavy smoker. As the old saying goes, "kissing a smoker is like liking an ashtray." I think Claire would insist on some breath mints, at least... Other than that, I love it -- five stars!

King_WillieKing_Willie12 months ago

SO good. Sam and whoever dumped Liam have no idea what they're missing out on.

adgeonadgeon8 months ago

Finally, some action! Very well worth the interminable wait. Much obliged.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

So good! I’ve been waiting for this… for years! Thank you!

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah2 days ago

Claire has just launched from the top of a water slide awash with adrenaline and oxytocin; all rational thought left behind in the locker room. She should remember to keep her arms inside the ride at all times and have fun, but if she forgets to keep her legs crossed when she gets to the pool below, she may get a surprise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous