All Comments on '(No) Strings Attached Ch. 04'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
IamfirehorseIamfirehorse11 months ago

I love this story💕imperfect people doing imperfect things. You are a great writer to really makes the reader feel like that are there.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Great chapter - Looking forward to the conclusion. We just went to the Grand Canyon in March, so the setting has more meaning. 5*

MigbirdMigbird11 months ago

Dramatic but not melodramatic. Love what you do with your characters in this story and in all the others I’ve enjoyed. Making love and enjoying sex — sometimes, maybe often, one and the same. Your erotic scenes never gratuitous, always revealing of characters and their story. Thanks for sharing your talent.

King_WillieKing_Willie11 months ago

Gods, I am gonna be SO upset if she takes the little idiot back.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor6311 months ago

Keep them coming, the suspense is killing me.

uglyorangutanuglyorangutan11 months ago

Too damn funny. We saw what you did with ending this installment with more than a single line on the second page, barely. It’s a simple story but written very well with real dialogue that kept my interest. I’m needing more!! Thanks for sharing.

des911des91111 months ago

Very well crafted story. I'm really enjoying it and looking forward to the next instalment. Thank you

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Hope to return to the Grand Canyon someday! Assuming there is still water in the Colorado.

5

rdcyclistrdcyclist4 months ago

Ooo boy! What a great story! Good three dimensional characters and dialogue! I love it. Lookin' forward to the next chapter...

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 17 hours ago

I was captured watching the relationship of Claire and Liam develop. Opportunity, a love potion of pheromones, hormones, endorphins and the beginnings of tender feelings each played their part in turn. Like making fire with flint and steel, this ancient dance can easily go awry with an errant gust.

I liked the setting. A road trip evokes grand adventure and a sense of motion. The diner dialogues were a little repetitive, but the characters kept things moving.

The sexy time was very nice! — Borat

Liam touched my shoulder. A question. I took his arm. An answer. — Artistry

I don’t expect to tire of this style anytime soon.

/

Thank you for this trip to the Grand Canyon. It reminded me of my own trip there. It made me wish for reincarnation as a raptor. An owl. One could really rule that roost as an owl, plus they kind of freak out Native Americans. That’s on me though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGirlintheMoon@GirlintheMoon
I write filthy stories and drink too much coffee. *** Come find me on twitter: girlinthemoon7 ***