No Talking, All Licking 02

Info
No special occasion this time - I just want to taste you...
231 words
4.51
12.3k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 08/11/2023
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have I reminded you lately how fucking delicious you are?

Just in case you've forgotten, I think it's time I made a point of showing you once again how fucking hungry you make me... how it makes my eager mouth water to imagine your gorgeous pussy in front of my face, ready to be explored and embraced and savoured by my lips and my tongue...

So this is another shorter piece designed for seamless looping, with no narration or description or running my mouth like I usually do - just the sound of me moaning eagerly (with a tiny handful of appreciative words here and there) while feasting on your sweet tasty cunt... stroking and sweeping my tongue all over you... sucking and tugging at your throbbing clit and your swollen pussy lips... spreading my mouth wide and tongue-fucking your beautiful dripping hole... devouring you and loving every last sweet fucking second of it.

Because I absolutely *love* to taste you, and I'm honoured that I get to show you what it would sound like if you were to let me...

Enjoy! 🖤

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

The way my legs shook as I came the second time.... Thank you, Singer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I would love to know who is looping this - today is the first time Iv managed to last over 5 minutes!

PrinDY88PrinDY883 months ago

Fuck these turn me on so much.

vodiodo69vodiodo693 months ago

So fucking intense! Thank you! Even when you laugh, you turn me on. Chrissy

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Craving the Taste of You All I want is to keep feasting on your sweet sexy pussy...in Audio
Up and Down Your Body Just the sweet sound of me licking you and fucking you...in Audio
Younger Mechanic Empties Your Brain Let the hot younger mechanic empty your brain (M4F)in Audio
I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
A Grown-Ass Woman's First Time Thank you so much for asking for this 🖤in Audio
More Stories