No Warning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus." She sagged against him, and he ran out of patience. The Wolf grappled her body, flinging her up and over his shoulder like she weighed nothing, the moonlight shining blue on the skin that showed through the ripped costume. "Holy fuck."

"Unholy fuck," he corrected her absently, settling one massive paw on her ripe ass and starting off into the night. "And you'll get more later too, woman. As much as you can stomach."

"I'd better." She laughed, almost giddy, and he felt her relax slowly as he carried her swiftly down the block toward the weedy parking lot. "I knew there was something about you."

The Wolf scanned the night, sensing no watchers, moving surely and silently. "I'll be honest," he admitted, his voice a softer growl now. "You're taking this pretty well."

"What? The werewolf thing?" She giggled, warm breath against the small of his back, her legs kicking merrily in front of him. "Whatever. My last boyfriend was a vampire, so..."

They moved silently into the night, the moon pale above them.

* * *

Thanks for reading! Make sure to read the other Halloween Contest entries and vote on your favorites... especially this one!