No Way To Rescue Destiny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will text now, and I'll not respond to my messages, then I'll take a screenshot to send it to Dylan, how about that?" I queried.

"That's right," she agreed. "But as I have told you, predict his response."

"Yeah," I nodded. "I will work on making him despair."

I texted Eve, 'myself,' and marked my message as seen, then I took a screenshot and sent it to Dylan.

He replied, "Let's discuss this as soon as I see you."

**********************

A week passed, on Friday, Dylan knows that I'm free on this day. He called me to meet in the same café and informed me that he had news for me.

At the cafe, Dylan told me that he hired a friend who had experience in the internet piracy to locate the account, and acquainted me that Eve is near us.

I said to myself, "How long will we keep going on this nonsense. You are a faithful friend, Dylan, but everything you try to do will not do any good."

I decided to be negative and pretend to be helpless.

"I appreciate everything you have done, Dylan, but this either near us or away from us, this will not help me," I claimed to be disappointed as hell. "How we can use his/her place, will we check everybody and inspect their phones!"

"Ummm," Dylan compressed his lips out of disagreement and upsetting of my negativity, "I know that we will not inspect phones or anything like that, but we gather information may help us," Dylan disputed.

"You are right, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, but you must be positive and join me in finding a solution," Dylan rebuked me.

"Let us consider that this person is a girl, my wife doesn't have any friends in our precinct, nor even has any personal enemies," I tried to bring any attempts down.

"All right, you have any foes in the precinct?"

"No, either."

"Ummm, I think you didn't inform your wife about that, right?" Dylan asked, worrying that Becky had known what happened.

"Hell no," I lied because it's shameful to tell my wife something like that and stand by and do nothing.

"So there is only one last solution, and that is to tell the whole story to your wife so that she may help us, I know it's embarrassing, but you have any choice except that."

"How can she help?"

"It might be about all three of us, I mean, that rat did this to hurt one of us, but it is evident that the purpose is to harm you or your wife. I'm neither married nor engaged."

"Do you think this is the solution?"

"For sure, you have nothing to do," he declared.

************************

I got home and informed Becky about the speech between Dylan and me, and how Dylan suggested bringing the matter for her to get her opinion.

"Tell him I didn't give any attention, and I have a good relationship with my neighbors to make it more complicated," Becky reassured.

"But, Dylan told me to be positive; my negativity upsets him," I puzzled.

"So what's the solution?" she disagreed.

I crossed my hands together with putting my elbows on my knees and said in a soft voice, "I don't know, Becky, I don't know."

"You have two ways to choose, either to tell him what I have said and wait for his next reaction or to tell him the truth and apologize to him, Dylan is your closest friend; so he will forgive you."

"Are you out of your mind! You want me to tell him that my wife was cheating on me, or asking him to be your friend!"

"Well, now you have one choice, and it's to tell him that I have no problem with anyone and complicate it more and more till he gives up," Becky insisted.

I said, reproving myself, "You are right, Dylan has never suspected on us, he tries with every fiber of his being to find out who talked to him, and we fool around him."

I continued, "Although I knew very well that Dylan had not betrayed me, would I have been waiting for proof from him, what was I thinking of!"

Dylan, as a close friend, I know him from 20 years ago, his weakness is hot girls.

He doesn't prefer romantic relationships; he doesn't like restriction I don't know whether he has sexual relations, whether foreplay or fornication, I mean 'Penis In Vagina.'

Fornication is unacceptable for social and religious reasons. However, some people avoid it for social reasons more. Then a girl who has lost her virginity may not marry, and she brings shame to her family.

In terms of men, few of them avoid fornication for religious beliefs or believe that it's the main reason to curse.

Back to Dylan, all I know is that he has many girlfriends from various cities and meets them from time to time.

Some people here don't touch on sexual relationships; many practices forbade relations, but don't prefer to be brazen.

Although Dylan is my best friend, we know every little detail about each other, I never asked him if he committed adultery, I don't like to be curious, If he wanted to let me know, he would tell me.

Let's go back to the conversation between Becky and me. After I mentioned the advantages of Dylan, and he has never betrayed me and never will, she agreed significantly.

"I know that Dylan means a lot to you, he is your best buddy; he has never done anything wrong to you, but when it comes to girls, everything changes," Becky said with much confidence.

"I told you before that Dylan dated many girls, I mean, he isn't deprived."

"Not all girls are the same."

"Yeah, I agree, but a man may admire a woman while everyone sees nothing beautiful about her," I remarked.

"Confidence, honey, confidence brings all," she affirmed.

"Anyway, I'm going to sleep, it's late. I have work tomorrow." I walked into the bedroom.

***********************

As usual, Dylan called me on Friday to know the update, at the same cafe, Sahra.

I walked to the outside corner of the cafe; Dylan was setting Suckling from his hookah.

He talked a little about business, and a new girl he knew through the Internet and how she has a big perfect pair of breasts.

Then we talked about our issue.

"Let me know if there's any change," Dylan inquired.

"Nothing new, bro. My wife denied that she has any antagonisms with anyone in the precinct."

"Ummm, but I wish that the discussion didn't bother her," he wondered in a worried voice.

"A little bit, by the time, her state improved."

"Well, I hope that," he said. "What now, have you got any suggestions?"

"Let me think a second."

"Ok, take your time. I will make a call with my new titty girl." he grinned, trying to lighten the mood.

I have offered Dylan to give me time to think to prove to him that I'm upset and positively trying to find a solution.

I thought a lot about any trick to get me out of that predicament.

I was looking at Dylan while he was sitting on the table, seven meters away, whispering on the phone, grinning with his new girl. I felt terrible that I was lying to him.

A thought has just crossed my mind, which is to text Becky via WhatsApp and ask her again if she doubts anyone.

And pressure on her to mention her friends' names who live near us.

Dylan might know anyone of them, you knew, we live in a small town.

Naturally, all will be done in agreement with Becky, I mean, she wouldn't mention any names, it's all a lie.

I texted Becky. I explained the whole plan, and she got it. I told her to be near to her phone so as not to waste time.

I deleted the previous messages between Becky and me, so Dylan can't see anything.

It seems to be a silly plan, but I have nothing in mind, I want to do anything to feign interest.

I waited for Dylan for 20 minutes, after he finished his call, he walked back to the table.

"Sorry, bro, for being late, but as you know, all girls are chatty," Dylan joked.

"No problem, bro."

"What's up," he said with a smile.

"What about if I text my wife right now and urged her to mention the names of girls in our precinct, you may know them?"

"Ok, that's a good idea."

I texted Becky saying, "Hey."

She answered, we talked a little, then I asked her, "Becky, could you tell me neighbors' girls' names, maybe Dylan could help us?"

She was typing, while Dylan asked me to take a seat beside him as so as he could see the conversation, I did.

Becky took a lot of time typing. Dylan said jokingly, "If she were writing all the names of civil status, she would have ended."

Finally, she texted, saying, "Yes, I suspect on a girl."

I was amazed; It's not what we have planned. I kept up with her with no consciousness. Dylan was sitting beside me, and there was no way to argue with her.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"A girl is called Eve," she answered.

I read her message, and I couldn't understand what is going on, she had something in mind.

Dylan said, "It's the same fucking name, and I don't know anyone by that name."

I frustrated and didn't know what to do either with Dylan nor Becky, who has broken the plan. I responded to her messages without thinking and randomly to remedy the situation.

"Then Let's know her location in detail or her phone number to find out why she did this," I replied.

Dylan asked in a puzzling tone, "Why does your wife admit that now, while she denied it before."

"I think - "

A message from Becky interrupted me.

"Why do you want to inquire from her! She is frank in everything she said."

I kept my head down looking at the phone out of embarrassment, while Dylan kept silent, I couldn't recognize his reactions.

"Are you crazy, do you know what she was saying?" My heart was beating fast in fear.

"Yup, I know, I think she said that I have a crush on Dylan and that I need someone as attractiveness, charm, and allure like Dylan."

My face turned red out of embarrassment. I put my phone on the table.

I looked at Dylan's face. Signs of anger were clear in his eyes, shrink pupil, and pursed his lips.

My phone screen lightened up with a message sound; I picked the phone up.

"Oh, I forget to tell her I need to have sex with someone like Dylan," Becky added.

I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me up. My hand was quivering, and my jaw was clicking with fear and embarrassment.

Dylan noticed that so well, he pulled my phone gently, he read the message and hissed, then put it back to the table, and walked to the chair in front of me.

After four or five minutes of silence, Dylan's phone rang, he received a message, he read it, he was lowering his head to his phone, then looked at me by raising his eyebrows with a disdain look.

I broke the silence, "What's wrong with you, Dylan?"

"With me, or with you." he stood up to pay and walked away.

****************************************

To be continued.


12