All Comments on 'No we don't have to talk'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy2 months ago

She made too easy to ditch her!

5

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow!! The "piece of lard" that went off on her husband, thinking so much of herself, sent the proof of her adultery for her divorce! Must have some rust in those brains. However, he gets so turned off by her smell, why didn't the doctor, better yet her lover for the weekend, smell that smell also? Unless it was to insult her. 4 stars. Fun read. Bob

lujon2019lujon20192 months ago

almost all divorces are no fault

making it unnecessary

and even if necessary he didnt have to look at all the pics

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There are a lot of inconsistencies in this story, which beg for more content.

Fine divorce-bait tactics, though.

TonyGWTonyGW2 months ago

LOL .. Loved it. It was 5 all the way, but the part about guessing if he was holding a Breast or a Roll of Fat was Gold.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster12 months ago

It was a fun read...

...great insults, sucked her into providing proof of her infidelity and paved the way out.

Regguy69Regguy692 months ago

Ten years? Why the fuck would he put up with that noise for ten years? Well written and funny, I'm sure the divorce went quickly.

Kernow2023Kernow20232 months ago

loved the comments he made about her , a 5 from me

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Besides the disgusting drunken immature behaviour of the husband, good show of a stupid cheating whore wife, leading to what should have happened even before: an immediate divorce without any other talk needed.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A tale about two disgusting married people, the slut wife more than the husband. Why the idiot drunken husband keep watching pictures and video of the whore ? Once he got enough proofs, no need to see anything else.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If ever anybody deserved to be cheated on, he did.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Childish

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If she has so much contempt and hatred for her husband, why would she care if they divorced?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well done. 5s

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself - Napoleon Bonaparte

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Now that was good.

Karn9Karn92 months ago

Love this quick burn her story. 5*

GreyMatter46GreyMatter462 months ago

Nice set up. thanks

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc2 months ago

More of a scene from a bigger piece - 3.8*

jflindersjflinders2 months ago

I think in an effort to get close to the line, legally, he went over it.

In the jurisdiction I'm in a person to claim divorce for adultery must prove he (or she) neither condoned it nor connived, in the sense of being ok with it. His "Good" when she said she wanted to have sex so was going on a date Friday and if things went well she wouldn't be home until Sunday, then asking for pictures, would probably keep him from being able to prove lack of connivance.

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

Great start!!

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

Oops good writing didn’t realize it’s a stand alone

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

WTF wa he waiting for? He should have pulled the trigger long ago. Pretty fair writing and deserving of 4*s.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban2 months ago

He played that bitch like a fiddle. 4/5 BRB

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x2 months ago

"look at me with repulsion." - REVULSION.

\

Regarding her smell, I think that was just to piss her off.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

TRIPE!!

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Very well played. He set the cheating bitch up perfectly.

GardenshedGardenshed2 months ago

Haha, guess you can’t fix stupid? Like how she sent evidence of her cheating. Saved the cost of a PI!

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why go through all that pain when you can just divorce? very strange really. No self respect ah now I get it.

16GaDouble16GaDouble2 months ago

A fun read, and unfortunately, kinda' realistic for some poor souls out there.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Still laughing

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Everyone know where the smell came from....This wasn't her first time cheating. But, it will the last with this man involved. watch youtube and you probably be able to see her progress as she walks the streets in some town looking for dick and money.

xhristianjxhristianj2 months ago

This story makes literally no sense so you stayed married to a lying cheating whore because your too fucking lazy to catch her cheating? 😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
Yeah,I can relate

Ex wife had an unpleasant taste that repelled me. Very rarely serviced her orally, not that she actually enjoyed it. Going back out in the dating world reminded me that I did enjoy pleasuring a woman orally. Eventually found a woman that I decided to keep around for the long term.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief2 months ago

Guess she's not as smart as she thinks she is, lol. Funny story with all the bashing back and forth between the two.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 months ago

Great story, thanks! deserves 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! I usually don't give that score on a single page story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

An ugly woman-hating tale. There are lots of couples who struggle to communicate and flounder. Smug assholery does not help a relationship, nor does it enlighten readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I liked it. She was dumb enough to send him pictures and video of her affair, she deserves to be divorced. I thought it was a pretty funny story, even if it wasn't set out to be a funny story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Some how it takes the fun out of it when they burn themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I always appreciate when readers are so captivated by a story that they completely describe a complex human being as a simpleton; (ref. the M.C. and the Cheating wife). How ever the two came to be estranged both emotionally and physically, the obvious deduction would be to essentially discount ALL the husband's criticisms of the wife because he was simply manipulating her emotional state to accomplish his goal--a divorce; why didn't he just ask for one? Given the length of time it had taken for him to drive his wife to finally cheat to obtain some pleasure in her own life, I would NOT be certifying the husband as a sterling character.

But you (the author) accomplished your goal--a cohesive story which clearly aroused reader response.

Well done. 5 of 5

MLJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous