Noah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down, I shrugged slightly. I'd had exactly the same thought.

"If you ask her, she'll let you move ahead on your own. If there's anyone in your class you think is up to it, group up and move ahead. I'd even come and refresh it if you wanted."

"Thanks for the tip and the... is that beef and broccoli?"

"Is it still your favorite?"

I shrugged again. "What are you doing at POP?"

"Cicely called and asked if ION could come help decorate. She told me how you saved the catering. Josiah?"

"Yeah, sort of. He said he would, but could he call his friend Jacintha who was starting a catering business and having trouble getting word out and business. He says she's really good. We'll see. He said he'd be on standby if she didn't come through for us."

"You and him really never..."

"It was never like that. I grew up with Jos, he really is like a brother. I know him too well."

"How come literally no one knew?"

"Our moms were best friends, we were always together as kids, always. We had sleepovers until we were like, 11? 12? Then we still slept over, but they made us sleep in different rooms. Our parents stopped hanging out as much and we each had our own friends for a couple years, but we still texted and stayed in touch and stayed close. Until he was old enough to drive. We stayed away from each other at school, he was this jock bad boy user and I was... who I was. Being public friends would... well, mostly ruin his image. And he was afraid if he hung out with a girl that the girls would stop flocking to him. He liked that right up until he didn't," I smiled, remembering. "It was when you did what you did that he decided to show public friendship with me at school. Hang out more and that somehow brought even more girls banging his door down. He'd saved me. He was a bad boy with a soft heart. The girls ate that up."

"Sorry about that, by the way. Really. I just... wanted to see you hurt as badly as I was hurting. Let you know how it felt so you would stop. It was shitty of me and not like me. It just sort of got the ball rolling for me becoming a complete asshole. I made this excuse for myself that if I couldn't have the girl I wanted, I would just treat them all like shit. And... I'm sorry, Sut. I knew you were a legacy here. I knew if you got better, and I knew you would by the way, I knew you. I knew you would come here after, a year, maybe two behind me and I did everything I did on purpose. I had everything arranged. I didn't expect you back this year, not with how often you were still going to the hospital, but next year. I hated myself for everything I was doing, I was so freaking miserable. Once I let it all go, cut ties with POP and just became myself again... I don't hate myself anymore, or anyone else. I don't have to pretend to be someone I never was and it's nice. Everyone thinks I'm like, suicidal or something, I changed so much and chilled so much. I'm getting the anger under control too... I see someone once a week for that. Sorry... about all of it. Anyway, eat up. Is your friend coming over? That why you're still all dressed up and not in jammies? We ever gonna meet this guy? He does exist, right?" he asked teasingly. "Is he from Canada?"

I laughed, shaking my head. "He was here the other night when you were, before you left. Mark?"

"Mark? He's not ION, whoever he is."

"No, he said he was a friend. He's too smart to be in ION."

"Ouch! Smarter than me?"

"Way," I smiled. "Pretty sure he'd beat me at trivia."

"I let you win," he chuckled. "Here," he offered, opening the food and getting it ready, then pushing it towards me. "Hurry up, it smells good and I'm eating whatever you don't," he grinned.

"There's a ton!"

"I know, I got extra for me. Eat," he insisted, then started talking again.

I ate and listened to him, letting him pull shocked laughter from me as he joked about things and we talked about what I was studying and my other classes.

When my phone chirped and I looked at the text, I was actually a little let down to send Noah away. I hadn't had a good intellectual talk in a long time, feeling challenged. It felt good to talk to someone on my level who made me think on my feet.

"I'm getting ready for bed," I told him, blushing as I looked up from the text.

"That him? He on his way?" he asked softly. "I was hoping to at least see him. Will you be here tomorrow? You and him?"

"If I'm with him, I doubt I'll be here," I shrugged. "It's a single mingle thing, remember?"

"Didn't know you were spoken for yet. So, all in, huh?"

I thought about it, then nodded. "I guess I am. Don't know if he is... but I think so. Things are different with him than they were with Justin."

"Because Justin was good for a laugh but otherwise clueless," he pointed out.

"You never knew him!"

"Not really, but I knew enough. Am I wrong? He made you laugh and feel wanted, but he didn't really get you all that well? Does this new guy get you?"

"It feels like he does. We don't have as much in common, but... when he touches me. Kisses me... it feels like my world is suddenly in balance and everything is as it should be. I feel safe with him and every fiber of me wakes up when he... nevermind."

"Shit, it was about to get good," he smiled sadly. "Happy for you, Sut."

"Thanks," I whispered. "I'm glad we're becoming friends. It's nice."

"Me too. Ish."

"Ish?"

"Hard to see you happy with another dude, but as long as you're happy."

I smiled, then got up to find some sexy jammies to wear.

He took the dismissal and slipped out, toting all the trash from dinner.

I felt warm and happy as I got into bed, pulling up my phone.

'There might be people downstairs still,' I warned Mark.

'I see that.'

He was here! Excitement coursed through me as I giggled and kicked my feet.

'Should I come in the back?'

'No, just walk in like you're supposed to be here. No one will stop you.'

'You in bed waiting for me to wake you up? ;) '

'You know I am, got ready as soon as you said you were back in town.'

'Love that you're eager to see me again, Sutton.

Makes me feel less unsure about how much I like you.

Which is a lot by the way.

Just scared you may not like me as much?

Yes I'm fishing for reassurance that you're as into me as I am into you.'

'I am!'

'Good. Close your eyes and go to sleep.'

Laughing again, I yanked my blankets over my head and lay there giggling uncontrollably.

The blankets pulled back and I could almost see his silhouette in the light from the window. I could see his head and it wasn't towering at the ceiling, it was in reach. Pulling him close immediately, I kissed him and his hands flew to me, kissing me back.

"Shit," he whispered. "Good to see you too! Smells like food in here?"

"I ate dinner up here! Hi!"

"Hi yourself. Fuck I've missed you!" he breathed, leaning in to kiss me again.

"You're freezing, get in the blankets!"

"It's cold outside," he informed me, shucking his coat, then his shirt and pants before getting into bed.

Feeling his body next to mine was thrilling, even if he was still wearing boxers. I wanted to pull my own nightie off just so I could press into him skin to skin. Sliding my hand up his chest and over his abs, I let out an appreciative sound at how cut he was. "Never pegged you as the workout type," I told him, leaning in to kiss his nipple on his hard pecs.

"Mmm, that feels good, Sutton," he breathed, his hands sliding into my hair. "A healthy body is as important as a healthy mind. What good is one without the other? Come here," he rumbled, pulling me into a close hug. "You feel so good! Told my mom all about you."

"You did?"

"She can't wait to meet you. I can't wait for you to meet her! I was invited to your house thing tomorrow and I said I would come, is that alright? Am I being too presumptuous in showing up at your sorority house on Valentine's day? Say the word and I won't show."

"No! Of course you can come if you want. I'll be here," I smiled. "It'll be nice spending the day with you!"

"Good," he breathed, relieved. "Great. Mmm, I love how you feel in my arms Sutton... Can I be weird and tell you I never want to let you go?"

"Yes! Just... long enough for me to take off my nightgown?"

"Fuck! Pretty sure I can manage it without letting you go," he laughed, pulling the flimsy nightie off of me with one hand and brute strength.

I broke down laughing, pressing into him.

"You're right, that's so much better!" he whispered quickly, clutching me to his chest. "You're so warm!"

"Tell me about your trip?"

We talked in hushed whispers under the blankets for over an hour, holding each other. When he was talking, I showered him in kisses and he did the same when I was talking.

His phone made a noise an hour in and he went quiet, then rolled to reach off the bed. He was getting in his clothes.

Turning back to me, he pulled me in tight again, then took hold of my hand. "Happy Valentine's day, Sutton," he breathed, trembling. "I... You're the first and only girl I've ever gotten a Valentine's gift for... and it's because I wanted you to know that I'm serious about you. Very serious. This isn't an engagement ring," he whispered, his voice shaking as he slipped a ring on my finger, "or even a promise ring in the traditional sense. It's me telling you I am all in. Completely 100% ready to take this wherever it goes, I am all yours. My brain says this is too fast, but my heart doesn't give a single fuck about that. My body tells me you are the other half that makes me complete and I'd be an idiot not to listen. It's soon, but I don't care. I love you Sutton. I can't stop thinking about you, I love talking to you and... I want more with you, I want everything with you."

Wiping away tears, I let out a shaky laugh and hugged him, then kissed him, pulling him to roll over me and keep kissing me.

Pulling back after a moment, he stroked my face. "Is that a yes? An agreement, a same page thing? Whatever?"

Laughing, I nodded, then pulled him close again. "Make love to me?" I asked him in a whisper.

"Mmmm," he sighed, then kissed me again, more passion than adoration. "Gladly!"

Gently and slowly he eased me up the bed, then kissed his way down to pull my underwear off. When he pulled my legs wide and licked along my slit, I grabbed his hair. "I don't want to pass out!"

"I'm only getting you ready for me," he whispered back, then rolled his tongue over my clit.

"Mmmm," I purred happily, wrapping my legs around his broad shoulders. His tongue moved more slowly than usual, but it still felt devine and I was losing myself there. When he moved, kissing my belly and making his way up, I let out a single sigh of regret before excitement surged and I knew it was about to happen. Kissing my lips gently as he passed, he moved up and took hold of the headboard, lifting off of me slightly, he press his cock to my wet and waiting pussy.

Raising my hips up in anticipation, I slid my hands over his abs again, then let them settle on his hips as he hovered there a moment.

"This may be uncomfortable, but I'll be gentle," he promised, then pushed in before I could respond.

Sucking in a surprised breath, my hands gripped his hips as he spread me open painfully with his very fat cock. He was slow and gentle and I blinked rapidly, gritting my teeth, my mind racing. He had to be very nicely endowed for it to be this uncomfortable! Proportion wise, he had to be on the top of the scale for his height. So much bigger than Justin even as short as he was!

The thought was fleeting as he eased back and then back in, still slowly. Settling into a gentle rhythm, his hand moved to my face and thumbed tears away. I caught his wrist and turned, kissing his palm and his fingers, his wrist, everything I could reach as I held on to him as he made love to me. The pain eased and I was left with a pleasantly full feeling, his cock stroking me from the inside. It was thrilling and bliss rolled in. Dropping to his other elbow, he curled around me, kissing my temple as he breathed into my hair.

"Sutton! Fuck, Sutton, this is as perfect as I'd imagined. You're perfect, you feel so good. Do I need to slow down?"

"No! No, this is perfect," I assured him, my hand going up to his neck. He wasn't shaking the bed at all as he made love to me and I was completely in the moment.

"Are... are you on the pill?"

"No! Don't worry!"

"I... it's a shit time to say it, but I don't want kids, Sutton!"

My heart leapt just a little. "Don't worry," I repeated, hugging his giant hand to my face, trying to hide my tears of joy.

"Fuck. I don't want to pull out, but..."

"Come inside me," I begged, thrilled at the thought of it, of him filling me completely.

"I'll get you a morning after," he managed breathlessly, then pushed in and held himself there, throbbing and shooting cum unto me. It was such a sublime feeling! "Nnnnn... fuck! I love you Sutton! I love you so much!" he half wailed, easing out to kiss me. There was so much need in his kiss, so much adoration and love.

I broke down sobbing again as I clutched him to me. "I love you too!" I wailed, trying to understand why I was crying about it.

He laughed and kissed me over and over again, then took my hand and kissed above the ring there. "You'll wear it for me?"

"I'll never take it off!"

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

"Good," he laughed breathlessly, then rolling off of me and pulling me close to kiss me as he slipped his fingers down. "Now it's your turn my love," he whispered in my ear as his fingertips quickly found my clit.

Gripping his arm, I panted into his neck and whimpered, screaming his name as I came for him.

Opening my eyes to daylight made me smile as I looked at the single red rose on my nightstand. Sitting up, I looked at the ring.

It was a simple antique ring, silver filigree with a small topaz stone. It looked well loved, like maybe it had been his grandmothers. His trip home? I grinned at the ring, then got up and showered.

Coming out in my towel, I met Noah at the top of the stairs as he was coming up.

"Hey!" he smiled. "Happy Valentine's day!" he offered, opening a box and handing me a jelly filled heart shaped donut. The box was half empty, meaning he'd already passed out several to the other girls.

"Thanks," I smiled, taking one.

"Is that a new ring?" he asked, pausing, looking slightly alarmed.

"It is," I grinned, looking at my finger.

"He gave you a ring? Like engagement?"

"No... just a gesture with the promise of more."

"That looks antique, like it's important to him?"

"Yeah," I smiled again.

Noah took my hand and turned it over, looking at the underside of the ring. "He had it resized for you even."

"He did?!?" I asked excitedly, looking closer.

"It must be serious?"

"We're in love!" I told him happily, then hurried to my room to get dressed. I wanted to look amazing today!

After an hour, my door opened and Noah was there, leaning on the frame. "Hey," he called. "Can I come in?"

"If you want," I answered, trying on earrings.

"Got you something," he said lightly, showing me a bottle of nail polish that matched the topaz in the ring perfectly.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I know, it's nothing. I was grabbing something else and saw it, thought... you know. I knew you were going to dress up and look nice and figured you'd like to have your nails done to match the ring. Set it off perfectly."

"That was thoughtful of you,?" I told him. "But I can't wear it."

"Why not?"

"I don't have four hours to learn how to paint my nails before this thing starts and he gets here."

"I'm great at it. My mom used to have me paint her nails all the time after she got sick."

"Your mom is sick?"

"Lupus."

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok, she does well enough most days, but her hands shake when she tries to do fine motor skill things. Those second earrings match best. I like that dress, is it new?"

"No, just not name brand enough to wear normally. I think I got it at Target?"

He chuckled, then sat on the floor, his legs crossed. "Finish your hair and stuff, I'll do this," he told me, opening the polish and pulling my foot into his lap.

I hesitated and looked at him uncertainly. "You won't get a chubby will you?" I demanded.

"No promises if you turn like that again so I can see up your skirt."

Yanking my skirt closed, I angled away from him and let him paint my toenails.

"You don't think it's too soon for this guy who I'm not 100% certain isn't a figment of your imagination," he asked distractedly.

"He gave me a ring!"

"It could have been in your jewelry box this whole time," he shrugged.

"You'll meet him today, he's coming to the party."

"So you're staying?"

"For a while anyway, until I can convince him to leave."

"You don't think this is quick?"

"No..." I answered, putting on mascara. "I feel like... he's my soulmate. It's like we've never not known each other and... he doesn't even want kids."

"That makes him Mr Right?"

"It's just a thing with me."

"Because you can't have kids? What if he knows that and he's manipulating you? All of this is to trick you into moving too fast and getting married before you know what's wrong with him? What do you even know about this guy?"

"I know I feel safe when his arms are around me. I know he kisses me like I am the only thing in the entire world for him and I hope he feels the same from me. I know when he made love to me, I was there for all of it."

"You had sex?"

"Last night. He's gotten me off before, but last night we made love too, before he got me off and I passed out."

"You pass out after you get off?"

"Only when he does it. He's really good at it!"

"So he's like an orgasm fairy? He gets you off and you wake up alone?"

I giggled, then picked up my phone and told Mark I was calling him my orgasm fairy from now on. When I looked at Noah, he was giving me a sad look as he went up to his knees to start on my fingernails.

Trying to smile and shrug it off, he spoke again. "So you're sure he doesn't do weird things to you after you pass out? Or take pics of you or something like that?" he asked with a laugh. He was pretending to joke about it, but also trying to put seeds of doubt in my mind.

"He wouldn't do that! He holds me after and lets me know I'm safe. He holds me and sleeps next to me and makes sure I know I'm not alone when I'm vulnerable."

"He sounds like a good guy," he shrugged. "You happy?"

"Very!"

"Good. I'm glad. Still... if you decide to make sure you aren't missing out and biased, I'd be willing to kiss you so you have a comparison?"

"Nice of you," I laughed, pulling my hand away to blow on my own fingers.

"You of all people know the importance of having a control. Just so you know for sure, right?"

"I've been kissed before him," I smiled.

"But Justin doesn't count. The first is always skewed and he was never anywhere close to being right for you. You literally fell for the very next guy you kissed that seemed remotely right, you can't know if it's the real deal unless you have a control."

"We'll table this talk for later," I told him, looking at my phone as it chirped again. "Jos is here and I'm going to go help him."

"I thought his friend was doing it?"

"She is, but he's helping her and he brought backup just in case. Mostly I want to see my friend."

"Need help?"

"He's not a fan of you," I laughed, heading down the stairs as Noah followed. "But you can help carry stuff in if you want!"

I was right Josiah glared as Noah followed me in. "I need to make a fucking call, asshole?" Josiah asked, his expression dark and dangerous.

"We made up," I told Josiah quickly. "And Cicely asked him to help, he's some brawn for you to help bring things inside."