Noisy Neighbour Ch. 03

Story Info
Pippa enjoys the show.
1.5k words
4.55
17.5k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers

The next day was thursday and on thursday mornings I always met up with my friend kate, she would come and pick me up mid morning and drive us over to our nearest town where there was a nice cafe.

After coffee and a naughty but nice slice of cake we would go shopping and then she would return me back home in the early afternoon.

I never mentioned anything to her about mary and definitely did not say anything about what I'd been doing. I knew her well, we'd been friends for many years but this was just too private.

All that morning my mind kept wondering off to the events of the previous day, so much so that kate even asked me if I was ok?

She thought that I appeared preoccupied.

She was right.

Part of me wanted to be back home in the bedroom and listening to them. What had happened the other day was still fresh in my mind.....oh god it had felt so good....so exciting.

As I sat listening to my friend chat away I recalled what had happened just 24 hours earlier....

After recovering, I stood up and away from the bed. My knickers were soaked through and my inner thighs were wet and sticky with juices. There was a visible damp patch forming on the crotch of my jogging pants.

'someone had fun'

Said a voice somewhere in the back of my mind.

"Certainly did"

I replied to the thought with a whisper. Looking over at the wall it had gone quiet for now. No voices or moans of pleasure, just the soft barely audible sound of kissing.

My cue to leave.

I did so carefully, almost gingerly.

The desire not to make any noise now had an unwelcome companion. The rapidly cooling mess in my knickers was proving very uncomfortable. It felt like I'd peed myself.

I moved, stiff open legged, out the room and downstairs towards the bathroom.

There, once clean and soaking into the warmth and bubbles I touched myself again. I knew they would be at it again upstairs. My imagination ran amok.

This wasn't like me, I usually did it just once a day but the thought of those two up there right now.....coupled with what I'd just witnessed...

It didn't take long and it wasn't as big as the one upstairs but nonetheless, very satisfying.

When I had got out the bath I got dressed and dried my hair, brushed it then went back upstairs to see if they were still doing it. They weren't. All was quiet. He must have gone early......

As I came back into the room so to speak, I noticed kate watching me with a curious questioning expression.

I realised she was waiting for a reply to a question she'd asked while I was off daydreaming

"Well?"

She said, then added after a short pause

"Stay this colour or dye it darker?"

I looked foolishly up at her hair and fumbled a reply to which we both burst out laughing. It was clear I'd been caught red handed not paying attention to her.

"You really are miles away today......you got someone special on your mind?"

She is hinting at some mystery man perhaps?

To which I egg her on a little, my mischievous side having fun.

I go on to give a detailed physical description of mary's young lover. Not mentioning who he is but making out he's someone I've noticed in a shop I frequent.

Kate laughs and says she will have to look out for him adding that she didn't think I was a cradle snatcher, thought I was more into o.a.p's? This sets us off giggling again.

I do enjoy that morning with kate, she is good company.

But it is true my mind is elsewhere and I can't wait to see what's going to happen the next day. I will have missed that mornings session but there's always the next day....

Friday comes around.

I recall a change in the weather on this day. It's turned cold and the forecast is for showers but I don't mind getting wet.

I go for the usual walk. This time wearing jeans and a waterproof overcoat. The little white peugeot is not present but I'm not too worried, he tends to arrive while I'm out which I do believe is planned.

Sly old mary wants to keep her young buck a secret. If only she was as careful with the noises in the bedroom. But then, that would spoil my fun.

All the time I'm out walking I'm thinking, about them.

Wondering how they met? It is a question which is to go unanswered for another week. But I do get to find out eventually.

Sure enough upon my return there it is parked in its usual spot, the little white peugeot.

Our not so 'old' faithful has arrived.

I quickly get inside the house, noting absently the dampness between my legs as I carefully climb the stairs.

Entering the bedroom their noises can be heard immediately. The bed creaks and bangs, soft moans from mary getting slowly louder.

Earlier that morning I moved our bed right up against the wall so that I could lay down in comfort while enjoying the show.

Also, because I now know that I will be going all the way I've made sure the back and front doors are locked.

John rarely returns home before 5 during the week so it should be ok but you can't be too careful.

At that stage in our relationship I'm still very secretive about my solo activity.

I'm cold so remove my bottom half clothing and climb into bed under the sheets. I've previously put a towel down to soak up anything if it's a big one again.

Laying there warming up, my hand immediately goes down to the soft warm, moist area between my legs. It always surprises me how damp I am just from thinking about them.

It is much more comfortable doing it like this. I can even push my ear against the wall if I choose to, I'm in control.

Excitement fills me once more, like venom from a bite. My rapidly beating heart spreading it to all areas.

Their noises come wafting through the thin wall that separates us....if only they could see me....this thought coupled with the actions of my probing fingers....produce a muffled gasp.

"Aahh"

Opening my legs wider I concentrate on the couple next door.

I don't know what position they are in but it sounds vigorous, the bed head is really banging now. I hear the young guys grunts and gasps getting louder and faster. He's really laying into her. Mary's moaning also increases in volume but this soon turns into excited lust filled words as it becomes apparent her young lover is about to come...

I listen with fascination as she goads him.

"Oh god yeah....that's it......that's it baby.... come on...."

Mary's voice is full of excitement.

The guy's ass must be a blur as the bed creaking and banging of head board seem to melt into one. I'm imagining myself there in the room with them, watching..... waiting......for my turn.

Oh god this feels good. I have two fingers inside, my goodness I'm wet.

"Aahh"

Another louder gasp from me amid a faint squelching noise under the covers.

Next door, the bed noises reach a crescendo almost drowning out mary's excited goading.....almost. She curses, seeming to spit the words out

"Come on baby fill me.....give me that fucking spunk.....fill me up.....come on.....come on fuck me.....that's it.....that's it....give me it!"

Listening to her nasty words brings a whole new level of excitement, I can hear the intense passion in mary's voice.

Suddenly the young guy cries out, the bed noises cease....

He's doing it, coming in her.

What happens next surprises me with its speed and intensity.

I hardly even feel it coming it's so fast.

The guys loud high pitched cry is followed by a brief silence, then I hear her. The words she uses and the tone of her voice flood my imagination with filthy images.

I too, adore that sensation, the feel of a hot pulsing cock deep inside me squirting a load. It often results in orgasm, even if I've recently climaxed.

"Mmmm....oh FUCK yes!....oh baby that's it......oh YES.....I can feel you.....that's it baby.......oh my god....."

Those noises from just the other side of that thin wall fill my mind with glorious imagery.

The result is inevitable. I experience one of the most powerful orgasm's I've ever had. It is upon me so quickly and is so utterly overwhelming that it leaves me dizzy and shaking from head to toe, my mouth open wide in a silent scream, eyes screwed tight shut.....

Coming to with my knees clamped together, hand still down between legs. It's still running out of me, my upper thighs, ass and hand are soaked as is the towel beneath.

My breath is coming so fast and hard I'm sure they will hear me. It's this realisation that forces me back to my senses and i begin to regain some control.

"oh.....oh..my god"

The whispered words leave me between cautious gasps for air.

This.....this has been the best so far.

But little did I know it at that time, the fun was just beginning.....

End of chapter 3.

Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers