Noisy Neighbour Ch. 04

Story Info
Pippa's journey of self discovery has begun.
1k words
4.39
15.4k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers

That friday morning did prove to be the start of something very special for me. But it would ultimately prove to be all too brief.

Those final weeks we lived in that little terrace house at church view were the beginning of my self discovery and although that particular part of my life would end too soon it did open the door for other adventures.

Some of which I'm still enjoying to this day....

Weekends were of course out of the question for any solo action what with the boys not at school. In any case rob didn't work weekends so mary's new friend couldn't visit her.

However on monday he was certainly raring to go. It appeared that a weekend without his old girl made him very keen indeed. It's a wonder they didn't break that bed. Sometimes I thought it might actually come through the wall.

My solo sessions soon became the high point of the day, to which I would look forward to with much excitement.

I even plucked up the courage to get myself a proper dildo. Ordered it online. Up until then I'd been using my fingers or a small courgette, even a roll on deodorant bottle. The dildo was one of those 'real feel' things, around 7" long. This toy brought a new dimension to my fun mornings.

My technique was to lay there on the bed listening to mary and her friend while using my fingers, the dildo would be on the bedside table in a jug of warm water. This was done to increase the realism. Something cold just didn't feel right.

I would work myself up to almost the point of no return and then reach for the dildo, plunging it deep inside me. Often this would result in a quick, very powerful climax with just that first plunge.

I did inevitably bump into mary that first week, thursday it was. The day I'd been out with kate. I recall my face burning as we chatted. I went as red as a beetroot. But mary didn't seem to notice, either that or she wasn't prepared to acknowledge my embarrassment....

I got to find out who her young friend was half way through the second week. The thin wall allowed me to not only hear their delicious sex noises but also their conversations. While listening one morning I learned that his name was david, and was her grandsons best friend. David was not in his twenties but had in fact just turned 19 in January, creating an even bigger age gap between them than I first thought.

This news, that mary was having an affair with a teenager.....made things all the more intense.... I have a thing for big age gaps....

But, like all good things as they say, my fun at church view was to come to an end.

During that second week we found out that we had won the bid for the bigger house and would be moving in a fortnight.

Well, what can I say? I made the most of it.

My solo fun certainly did not end with our move but if anything intensified. The time spent there in that bedroom listening to them next door had kindled within me a strong desire. Voyerism became my new passion.

Once settled in our new home I began to watch porn while playing. I had watched that kind of thing before with john but never alone, always preferring my vivid imagination.

However, listening to mary and david had affected me. I'd got so used to their 'external stimuli' during the solo sessions that I found it difficult to do it without. I became addicted to porn and built up a large collection downloaded onto memory cards.

My favourite type is amateur with big age gaps. The more amateur the better, I love that shaky camera work it makes me feel like I'm there with them.

John eventually found out my dirty secret, later that year he accidentally discovered the secret stash of memory cards and toys, which I'd previously been so embarrassed about. As you can imagine he was more than a little interested in what I had been doing while he was out at work.

I told him about mary and david, about how I'd listened to them through the thin walls of our old bedroom. Seeing his face light up with excitement as I described what I'd done gave me a new confidence. I wasn't embarrassed any more.

After my secret was out, we experimented, explored our fantasies and have become closer as a result.

Since then I've done things that I could never have imagined. Things so out of character with my old shy, prudish nature.

I hope to share these experiences with you the reader in the near future.

And what of mary and david?

Well, we didn't move far away. It's the next nearest village being about 2 miles away.

I still see mary occasionally and although 12 years has passed she doesn't look that much different. We sometimes bump into each other while out and about, say hello and have a chat.

Rob retired from the d.i.y store a couple years back. She's always complaining about him getting under her feet at home and is trying to encourage him into a hobby like golf or fishing. Something to get him out of the house.....

I often wonder if she still sees david. Last I heard of him was that he had got married and was now father to two young children.

I doubt she does still see him but, you never know.

Sometimes we drive past our little old terrace house. I sit there in the passenger seat and gaze up at the house next door, where mary lives.

I look up at her bedroom window, and wonder....

Are they in there? Filling the room with those wonderful noises?

Perhaps there is someone next door in our old house......in the bedroom.... listening....

The end.

Pippa76
Pippa76
398 Followers