NOLA

Story Info
A man's humiliation during a trip to NOLA.
1.3k words
3.5
4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sly admired his body in the mirror as he stepped out the shower. The transformation that occurred in the last year was incredible. Cycles of testosterone, HGH supplementing and endless hours in the gym and dieting had resulted in the change from a slightly overweight guy to the Greek God that stood before him.

"I could've been an anatomy model" he chuckled to himself.

He ran cocoa butter-covered fingers over his large, striated deltoids and across his powerful chest. He followed the trail of his 8 abdominal muscles that were taught against his skin. His fingers traveled and moisturized his favorite part of his body--The "V-Cut" that he desired to have his entire life. As he slid his thin sweatpants up--Sly never wore underwear--he relished his most impressive transformation: His Cock.

Sly never had a small cock but he had been average at about 6 inches fully erect. Sly wasn't sure if it was the testosterone, HGH, decreased fat or all 3 but Sly now hung about 6 inches COMPLETELY FLACCID--which mean that his cock ballooned up to 9 INCHES when he was fully hard. As he slid his pants over his cock and tucked it in, he appreciated the deep veins that travelled all throughout it.

Sly also loved these new set of pants he had discovered. They were very thin and tight, which allowed for a perfect outline of his impressive member while in public. The best feature was that they had a button instead of a zipper, which allowed him to "accidently" leave it undone once in a while. The reaction that Sly got and the faces that he saw when he caught someone staring excited Sly. His cock twitched at the thought now.

So much had changed from the disastrous trip that Sly had taken to Mardi Gras in NOLA one year ago. He had gone for a buddy's bachelors party and decided to stay an extra day on his own. The trip hadn't started off terrible, as they had a good 2 nights. It was the last night, after everyone else left, that proved to be one of the worst nights that Sly had had.

He went to a strip club on Bourbon. Sly decided to get a lapdance after having a few drinks. The stripper that he had chosen was a gorgeous red-head with dark green eyes. Sly had been mesmerized by her performance on stage. The way she danced and gyrated on stage had enchanted him. The way her tight and chiseled midsection and her perfectly shaped D-cup breasts glistened with a sheen of sweat made Sly hungry for at least a dance with her. This was a topless bar so her panties stayed on the entire show, unfortunately.

Her name was Mackenzie, he found out and she had seemed friendly enough at first as they chatted for a short while before she led him to the lapdance room. It was there that she first told him it would be $70 for a song. "What the hell" he thought as she explained the rules.

"You can't touch me with your hands and you can't use your mouth. You have to sit completely still."

Sly thought that this was bullshit but decided to stick around for the dance anyway.

With the uncomfortable position he was forced into (as well as the multiple drinks he already had) there was no way that Sly was getting hard, much less enjoying himself. After about 30 seconds, she started to get annoyed.

"What are you not enjoying this? Can you even get hard? Where even is your dick?" The red-head groped around his crotch.

"Let's see if you even have one." She snarled. Before he could object, Mackenzie tugged down on his trousers. This resulted in his pants being pulled down but the tug was too much for his worn out pants. The top button popped off and the zipper became undone but the worst part was it caused a tear in the seat of the pants. He had had the bright idea to not wear underwear, so his completely flaccid cock sprang out.

"Hahaha what the fuck is this? Girls, look at this" Mackenzie exclaimed as she pulled and stretched on his limp noodle and showed the dancers that were in the area. They all laughed.

"What is going on here!" boomed one of the bouncers.

"This guy took his dick out!" lied Mackenzie.

"What?? No!!" was all that Sly could muster as two large bouncers came over and picked him up by the shirt, which tore as well, and dragged him to the entrance of the club with his pants around his ankles. They threw him out of the door on to the muddy, disgusting floor of Bourbon Street. Another bouncer followed and threw Sly's wallet, phone, and keys after him.

As Sly looked up--to his horror--he had been thrown in front o a group of about 12 girls who ranged from 18-20 years old. They were just showing their tits to the balcony above for beads. Sly, realizing that his dick was still out (and it was responding to the chilly air) tried to scramble up to get his stuff and run out of there. He slipped and fell instead.

This sent a roar of laughter in the group of women, who were startled silent at the sight at first.

"Ew look at his dick."

"Look at the little piggy!"

"Does that even count as a dick?"

The group of woman were mostly white and quite attractive. They had formed a semi circle around him now.

"Have a look and check out what you can never get!" yelled one blonde girl as she and one of the other girls next to her flashed Sly. When Sly looked up, he saw that both woman had milky, full tits and very toned and tapered waists, which was only possible for a woman in her late teens before gravity took hold of things. To Sly's horror, the combination of fear, excitement and seeing their exposed bodies jumpstarted his libido and he felt himself starting to get aroused and in turn visibly hard. The chilly air was not kind as well.

"Ew the little piggy is getting hard!" piped up one girl

"I can take care of that!" exclaimed one of the more athletic looking girl who looked like she was mixed race. She wound up and delivered an impressive kick to Sly's growing erection. Sly felt pain that he never thought was possible as he crumbled into himself. The girl then poured her beer on him. The girls roared with laughter again at this as a few more stepped up and started kicking mud on Sly and kicking him in the ass as well.

After what seemed like an eternity to Sly, the girls stopped. The blonde girl leaned over him to she was in his line of vision..When Sly looked up, her tight shirt had been pulled above her bare white tits again, exposing a perfect ration of flesh to areola and a tight midsection.

"This is the closest scum like you will ever get to a perfect white pussy so make sure you get a good look."

She then yanked her tight pants down, exposing her beautiful pink lips that were quite tight. In that moment, Sly's photographic memory kicked in and he made a lasting note of the girl's pussy, body and face. Thank goodness for his photographic memory!

She pulled her pants up, leaned over and pinched and pulled his flaccid again dick. She then sniffed her hand and licked her fingers.

"Huh I thought it might smell like curry. Guess not. Later loser."

Sly laid there for a few minutes and slowly picked himself up. All of his cash was gone and so was his phone. He slowly walked down Bourbon Street towards his Air BnB, trying to cover himself as much as possible. He still got weird looks and laughs as he passed by. As he walked, the shame and humiliation turned into hot anger. Sly would be back and he would get his revenge.