Noogie's Grande Opening!!!

Story Info
The story of ladies involvement in getting customers ;)
2.5k words
3.6
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michelle, I want to thank you for all of your help," stated an older man in an expensive tuxedo. Michelle was sitting across his desk from him. She wore a nice dress that exposed some cleavage. This red-head was recommended for her adventurous and sexy style of bring in customers.

"..So I was thinking for the dive bar; most men go to see women in skimpy outfits which emphasize their body shape. I was wanting to open with ladies night by allowing women brave enough to walk in bare eat free. I know many women who would be willing to come! I could send some invites to specific women?" Michelle explained.

"Michelle that would be great for bringing men in. I do not know if my business could take in so many women if they eat free?" The owner inquired.

"Mr. Finch, I am not done sharing my idea! I was going to suggest a seat your self area where more than one party could seat a table. With nude women at tables, it would be like a fly to honey!" Michelle snapped.

"Hmmmm. I would be open to it.," Mr. Finch smirked as he looked up and down at Michelle. His eyes fixated at her large breasts.

"How about just one night? I can deliver the invites my self!" She boomed. Mr. Finch nodded in agreement. He also was hopeful that Michelle would join in to see how it goes.

Wo-Manga:

"This is She. Before I give you the dets on the hottest new restaurant, I need everyone to like and subscribe this video. I will be back if you Really Follow me," the blue hired woman dictated. She ended the live video on her phone. She looked up as she saw her butler approaching her in her penthouse.

"Womanga, this invitation says clothing is optional. Would I need to prepare an outfit for you?" asked the butler.

The long blue haired women with pale skin looked at him. She gently touched his cheek with one hand as the other brushed her hair off her voluptuous breasts. "I have something to wear to the event," belted the woman. She checked her phone to see if her followers obeyed. Most subscribed and liked the video. Womanga went to her closet. In the back was a golden strapless dress she has worn many times in videos. The dress fit her perfectly. It had a zipper on the right side to make it easy to get in and out. She filled the dress in away to see the shape of her body. It is the kind of dress if she forgot certain garments her tits or butt crack would be distinct.

Womanga was a popular influencer for young college graduates. All her fans believe she just left high school. The truth is she graduated community college with a degree in media marketing. She had her 22nd birthday two weeks ago. Her live stream mostly contained males complimenting her body. She prepared for the big event. It took more than an hour to prepare.

Michelle was one of her high school friends. She let her know she would be coming. She asked for the news reporters to come. Womanga was planning to make her followers come and greet her.

[two hours later, in the limo at Noogie's entrance]

News reporters were there. Rumors of a big story gathered them. Mostly male reporters were there. Some were aware of the event. The manager instructed his staff to prepare for rowdy men. The bouncer stood at the entrance. In fact, both were working since the safety of his guests are top priority. Word got out that an influencer will be present at the event.

Womanga was inside the limo preparing to leave. She followed up her video with a link to her subscriber only site. There she revealed where she would be and the details. Men and a few women in the local area who follow her frantically went to their cars. Some even had to put on pants. Some fell off their toilet seats; they are ok if you were worried. Just some pee on them.

As she opened the door. Flashes hid her briefly. She walked out in that tight dress. Blue mascara, pink lip stick, and some white glitter on the skin. She strut in as if there was no one watching. She saw the man behind the podium. Ordering him to just keep rolling as it points to her. She backed up so it would get her full body.

The audience stood in silence.

The Womanga reached across her globes of flesh to grab the zipper. As the unzipping broke silence, flashes restarted. As the popular figure unveiled herself. Her boobs big and firm. Her nipples hard by the cool breeze on her skin. Her belly button piercing bouncing back the light from the cameras. The hips petite like she does not eat anything. Her pubic hair like stubble on a man's chin. The pubic hair was her true platinum blonde hair color.

The dress did not even hit the floor as her butler ran to catch it. As he brought it back to the limo; men and women tried to buy it off him. He refused.

Her round ass swayed back and forth as she went in. At the doorway, she bent her knees and twerked. Her vagina and butt hole well exposed to the public. As she left men crowded around the podium to see if they could join their lusty lady.

Gabriella the Latina:

[That afternoon elsewhere...]

In a hotel nearby, Mr. Finch's twenty-one year old was lounging around the pool. She wore a nice bikini which really emphasized her big ass. She actually is one of Mr. Finch's stepdaughters from one of his ex's. Her tiny yellow bikini was really bright on top of her amber colored skin. Her light brown hair just touches her shoulders. She wore sunglasses as she tans.

Men stopped and looked as she lay back with her peaks up. Her medium breasts were barely covered by the bikini. A few couples pointed at her which is usually followed by the woman swatting the man.

As she lay there, a vibrating sensation happens between her loins. She reaches down and pulls her phone from her bikini bottoms.

"Yel-l-ow," she answerred.

"Hey Gabby!! It is Michelle."

Gabby picked up the phone having the screen point towards her rosy lips. "Hey Michelle. What business are you helping now? Should I expect you in Playboy soon?"

"(Laughing) Maybe! You know how my body is my greatest tool. I am actually helping your stepdad."

"Sorry, girl. The old man is so old fashion.."

Michelle interrupts with news. "Gabby, you remember how you like teasing your father?"

"Michelle, what is going on here?"

"Tonight, your old man is having a ladies night. You eat free."

"Michelle, I need something to drink with it. You buying?"

"Gabby... It is open seating. Just keep looking like a heartbreaker and follow the rules. [Michelle pauses.] Clothing optional."

As Gabby heard Michelle she nearly dropped the phone. She would love to punish this man for breaking up with her mother. However, Gabby secretly always wanted to see if Mr. Finch and her could be a fitting couple.

"Michelle just be sure to have my dad out. I want his face as pink as my lips." Gabriella hung up. She turned over on the chair. She decided to untie her top. She wanted to be the main attraction after exposing her assets and plot hole. As she lay there. The bellhop was near. Gabriella is not the nicest to staff. Some staff members joined a blog called, "Gabby Too Jibber Jabby".

The bellhop could see Gabby was oblivious to her surroundings. A few adult waited for her to move her legs to walk by. A man or too reached in their swim trunks as they happened upon her. The bellhop went close. Her knots on her bikini bottoms were barely together. The bellhop pulled on them. The bikini bottoms just lay over her rear. The bellhop giggled and left to do his job.

Gabby was about ready to change positions to tan her front. Flipping over made the bottoms fall off the lounge chair. Her medium peaks bare. Her near shaven pussy for all hotel guests to see. Men going by took pics of the bare sun bathing beauty.

"Madame. I need you to put some clothes on," the manager of the hotel insisted.

Gabby looked down at the woman in a suit. "It is a free country, Now leave me alone!" Gabriella sneered. The woman in a suit called on the radio. Two big men picked up Gabriella and her phone. Tossing her outside of the hotel. She realized what the woman said. She was nude out in the open. She looked around at all the men who seemed to trap their focus. The women she made angry. She liked this power. However, she did need something to cover her up.

Gabby scheduled a ride for her father's event. It is clothing optional. Daddy may lend her more clothes. Gabriella grabbed one of the hotel's flower towels she saw in a laundry basket outside. Gabby wrapped around her like a dress. She held onto her phone as she got in the truck. She avoided eye contact. She could feel the driver staring at her. Gabby loved the attention. Gabby sent a text to Mr. Finch saying she was on her way.

Out in front of Noogies a few minutes after Womanga got in, lines of men were there waiting for more tables to come available. Mr. Finch was outside waiting for Gabby.

Gabby walked past the men. as she received Mr. Finch's attention, she whipped the towel off her. Her huge butt got slapped by the men she went by. Her tits jiggled.

"Daddy, can I have a table?" She whined.

Mr. Finch stared at the woman he helped raise. He was both aroused and proud. He trembled, "Honey, come have a seat be careful."

Gabriella looked back at the men. She began playing with her hair. She bit her lip and winked. She came in with a few men scampering to join her table.

Nicole Chang:

[Next door to Noogie's a couple hours earlier]

Nicole Chang is half Chinese and Canadian. She often addressed as looking like Kristin Kreuk. Nicole is a workaholic. She works in an accounting firm by Noogies. She normally does not work on this day, but she was running behind on work. Earlier that week she accidentally went in the men's bathroom. As she heard deep voices, she raised her feet to not be noticed. As she listened she overheard her name in the conversation.

"Ms. Chang has no fun," the deeper voice reported.

"She has been here for over a year and no one knows her. She just works and leaves like a math robot," other man said mockingly.

"She is Chinese. They do love their robots."

"I think that is Japan not China."

"Are you going to the grand opening for Noogie's?"

"I have to stay home with the misses."

"Well, if you change your mind some of us are going to be around their around 8pm."

Both men laughed as they exit the restroom. Nicole waited awhile. She bent over and peeked under the stall to see if any one was around. She saw it was clear. She went out quietly. As she reached her desk, she packed up then told her boss she was feeling under the weather.

Now she is at work in her tank top, flipflops, and short shorts. She was planning on showing her colleagues that she could have fun. She did not bother looking up anything on the event. As she worked she could hear a commotion by Noogies. She went over to see what was going on.

She could see a blue haired woman taking off her gold dress. As she peeped, she wondered what kind of opening was this. The blue haired woman bent over and shook her ass before going in. A few minutes later she saw another girl in a flower towel. As that woman ripped off her towel she teased the men behind her. Men went straight in after her. Ms. Change sat down. She was rethinking her plan. She looked down at her watch:

7:00 p.m.

She had an hour before her colleagues come. as went on to typing foot steps got louder. Nicole looked over and saw Eric Henderson. He was this tall, slender Hispanic man. He wore his work suit.

"NIcole?" Eric mumbled.

"Mr. Henderson, why are you here?" Nicole gulped.

"Some of the guys and I are going to the event next door. Would you care to join us?"

"I might."

Eric went over to his desk. As other male coworkers trickled in. Nicole Chang got more scared. Her heart began racing. Her keyboard got damp from all the sweat dripping off her fingers. She over heard one man comment that she would not do the nude option for the clothing optional opening. Some men said if she could they may be able to get seated faster. Nicole took this to much thought. The time was 7:45. She was really planning on bailing.

"Hey, Nicole..." As she looked up, she could Eric sitting on the table looking down at her. She blushed in response. "Nicole, we are about to go on over." Nicole wrapped up her work. As she joined them in line. The line out side Noogie's appeared mainly male. She stood there around fifteen minutes and no progress. Eric looked at her then the other guys. They begin discussing changing to another restaurant.

Nicole saw how disappointed the Eric looked. The other guys did say if she was to go in nude they could seat in faster. A couple bare ladies went by. As they went directly in with no wait, Ms. Chang made up her mind. She tapped on Eric's shoulder. As he turned toward her, she grabbed his tie and pulled. She was going past the line. The other coworkers were mixed in what to do do next. A couple coworkers followed. Some just stared and watched.

"I think I want to undress to give us a table sooner," whispered Nicole in Eric's ear.

Eric waved the coworkers over. As they crowd around Nicole praising her courage forming a bubble to separate her from strangers. Each man turned away as she slowly undressed. As Nicole wriggled out of her clothes, her exposed parts bumped into her changing circle. Eric and the others looked down at their feet.

First the flipflops came off. Second, her short shorts fell. As she tottered when pulling down her panties, Her butt rammed into Eric's behind. She turned around catching the man looking back at her after the collision. He turned away as she finished. When her tank top and bra hit the floor, she took a deep breathe. As she stepped back into her flip flops, her arm covering her small breasts and hand over pussy. The coworkers walked with her to the podium. As they exposed their bare colleague, Eric stood right next to Nicole with his arm around her waist.

The host stepped from behind the podium with several menus. He lead them inside. As Nicole and Eric came in, Eric pat Nicole's nearest butt cheek. As he was caught both smiled and blushed.