All Comments on 'Nope. I'll Take Option Three'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 226 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Whats the big deal!!

You write a great "burn the bitch" story and all of (gay) literotica gets bent out of shape. Well where is the complaining when some kid is molested in the incest stories or some sissy ass is slurping cum out of his loving wives ass. Give me a break you cum queers. Its a porn site with a few good writers. One Author mans up and writes a good story and every one pitches a bitch fit. Keep writing FinishTheDamStory. You should realize your doing a good job because of all the shit your taking for posting. Awesome job.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
not so easy to get away with murder ?

It is not so easy to get away with murder?

It is so hard that it only works two out of three times, except when it is family.

Since he is not family to the other man and was not there when it happened the chances are good that he would get away with it.

That is the big advantage of having it done by a professional instead of DIY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved It!

Love the story and loved the dialogue between him and the 2 assholes. Great job! I hate wimpy men - this was great (and I'm a woman by the way).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Second page

"Jake?" the voice cried out from the room down the hall. "Is everything okay?"

I took another swig of Jim Beam Black and sauntered down the hall.

"Yeah, everything is good," I said, removing my shirt. "Better than good, actually. It's finally over. We can finally be together. For good."

I stood at the foot of my bed and took my pants down, admiring the smooth contours of the naked body on my bed. My rock-hard cock sprung forth as I lowered my tighty-whities to the floor and seductively crawled between my lover's legs.

I smiled and emitted an animal-like growl and felt a shudder beneath me. I took his bulging cock in my hand and plunged my mouth over it in one smooth motion. With rabid lust, I bobbed my mouth over his cock again and again, savoring the way it filled my mouth so completely.

"Are you going to let me fuck you in the ass?" my lover asked, breathlessly, "or will you finish me by hand?"

I stroked his entire length with my tongue and mouth, gagging myself with each and every thrust. At last, I felt his cock expand and I was rewarded with a flood of hot cum. I hungrily swallowed each and every spurt and milked his cock for each and every drop.

I removed him from my mouth and wiped the saliva with the back of my hand.

"Nope," I said with a smile, "I'll take option three."

There, I've finished the damn story. You're welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty Brainless

Enough said

InescuInescualmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Good effort. I look forward to more original work from you. Pay no attention to all the cuck lovers. They feed off of humiliation and troll just to get the return fire. It gets them all stiff.

RogueAlanRogueAlanalmost 10 years ago
Nice!

first, i enjoy your story endings... even if it's not what 'i' would do, there are lots of dangling plots here and having some stitched up makes for entertaining reading and what if games.

second, great independent work. i hope to see more of both, going forward.

ignore the haters, as i'm sure you already know... being able to tell a cogent interesting story in one page, a 'flash' submission if you will, is not easy.

continued success, and thanks!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

Guys! It's just a story, so calm down...

Wait, what's that? Someone put up a story elsewhere in this section about a couple engaging in a non-monogamous or consensual bdsm/humiliation relationship? GAAAAHHHH!! KILL THEM!! RAPE THEIR FAMILIES!! SO MUCH RAGE!!!!

*clears throat*

But seriously, don't take stories so seriously. It's not like the story encourages violence or illegal activities or anything. It's /nothing/ like all those stories where guys might like a sexual fetish, those are the real problem on this porn site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Applause

For this story and for the anon who has a knack for the Gay Male category

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Hey wow...

H.D.K.'s sort of right. I mean can't we all get along, but honestly I had a head cold before I read this, and now I'm well!

Gosh, wouldn't have been great if our protagonist got mad because he wouldn't be allowed to slurp the other guys semen from her twat. Hey let's all share!

I thought this was an incomplete story, and that's kind of odd for a guy whose name is 'Finish the Damn Story'. I got the anger, and I got the revenge, but the question we ask ourselves is why? Was our protagonist ignoring her, and she felt the need to have another guy use his dipstick on her? Did our hero have a tiny pecker? Was she a nymphomaniac? Had she become an art lover? Why? Damn it why? Come on FinishTheDamnStory finish the damn story!

By the way I gave it a five because I'm hoping it pissed off a lot of the happy cuckolds.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Oh by the way...

HDK has used Beatles lyrics to title and frame many of his stories. I think Toby Keith would be a great alternative. He's got some great music. Think about some of them...

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 10 years ago
Marvelous

I very much enjoy your wordsmithing and imagination no matter whether you are rescuing an incomplete story or spinning a yarn or smashing a fast flash. Great work.

Thank you for your deliverance of so much pleasure.

al18al18almost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Just continue writing.

I enjoy and appreciate yr creations very much

LindsubLindsubalmost 10 years ago
Eh...

...I suppose as a power trip ego fantasy it could be considered fun. As writing and plot, though, tedious. Not a single character is an authentic person, and why is this even in this category anyway?

Waste f time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant!

This is the type of story that puts a spring in my step and a song in my heart. PLease please please write some more of this stuff. I just love it when the wife and lover get theirs in this manner. 5 stars because i can't give it 500 stars. And please ignore the tree hugging cuck wimps who think we should be all civil and just talk about it.

oldwayneoldwayneover 9 years ago
Five Stars!

Excellent! TTB forever.

mike2710mike2710over 9 years ago
thanks

Thanks for the entertainment. I enjoy your stories. keep them comming.

Mike from Texas

ifeanyiifeanyiover 9 years ago

Thanks FTDS!

A Galaxy of stars!

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngover 9 years ago
About time!! ;)

Thank you FTDS! Another great read from you. Buckets of stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As Clint Eastwood Would Say

Bravo!!! Another brilliant story. I won,t add the "Old man" bit because I think we are both about the same age!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid story only a sick mind or muslim extreemest could like..

Oh yes, right. Guns and bullets and violence are always the answer. Yes I know she was not killed, but what she had thrust upon her was extreme violence or the threat of it.

Every day 4 women in the USA die at their hands of their husbands or significant other (FBI Statistic). Stories such as this reinforce the thought that a man is within his rights to use extreme violence in cases of adultery. It is insanity, and for an author to write such stories reinforces the idea that to commit violence against a woman can be justifiable, but in reality it only increases the level of violence in our culture. To see the favorable comments about the story is sickening. The closest thing I can liken it to is a video showing the Taliban executing a woman accused of adultery while men applaud and her children can be heard crying in the distance.

You are better than this Mr. "Finnish the Damn Story".

"Grieving over a murdered friend in MN"

elHosedelHosedover 9 years ago
@Anon

Emotional injury has... unknown results. Cheating is apparently considered by psychiatrists as being an emotional injury on par with losing a loved one.

It's not right, but people really should understand the POSSIBLE consequences of their actions. Especially when they harm a loved one so egregiously.

Now if our society ACTUALLY wanted to stop the violence against cheating spouses they'd end this stupidity known as "No Fault" divorce and would actually start judging the spouses based on their adherence to their contract (which a Marriage is) like all other contracts.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Enjoyable!

If only things like this could be true. The way our legal system is, we sometimes have to handle things to the best of our ability. A fine finish. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IF it were only true

justice is served, not unserved as thru the justice system.

5 stars, although bit far fetched. still the intent is good.

no rag head butt fuckers need apply.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
totally pointless

Like watching someone use a sledgehammer to crush (crush, not crack) a walnut...

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice

a bit off the cuff, but nice.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Refreshing

Finally, a story not written by a loser with cock-envy! No bullshit, no apologies, no wimps, and NO FUCKING RETARDED RECONCILIATION WRITTEN BY EMASCULATED LOSERS THAT THINK THEY ARE A MODERN DAY SHAKESPEARE!

So, thank you for restoring my faith in mankind!

And thanks for 'Finishing the damn story'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dang

one of this authors best, inhop. I gave it a 4, very close to a 5.

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Wooooowww! Friends in low places?

Very interesting and inventive writing. In spite of its brevity, this story smacked home. It could be interesting to see a sequel to this scenario. I gave it a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
on the rare occasion

justice is served.

4 stars cause it too short for 5 stars.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
My issues with this

The lover's suffering ends awfully quickly. Also, should he have gone home alone instead of being somewhere with witnesses? Now he's the last person seen with a man who's been shot to death.

gdjohn52gdjohn52over 9 years ago

Thats how cheating wife stories should end, None of this I love when Im a pussy BS

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
It is all as expected (or at least it should have been)

Dear FTDS,

You have cultivated an eager following. All of us looking forward to seeing the next morsel submitted because it will answer the unanswered, resolve the unresolved, or just fill in the missing details, each of these stories left behind being abandoned by others along this literary highway. They/we/I have become so used to following the links to the lingering and languishing story that inspired your missive that to just read a stand alone story seemed to be missing an important component. I even found myself wondering if I should find and read valeriahart's Karen and Mark bar meet up scene.

But, I stopped myself, because you said this was intended as a single submission, not as a chapter 02 to someone else's chapter 01.

Please offer us more original creative works.

If you write it

they will read it.

ta

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
A MANS HOME MAY BE HIS CASTLE

but it is not secure from outside brigands, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
get real

this isn't even good fiction

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You don't do NUCLEAR and all that shit? FFS what do you CALL this? 1*

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Always Fun

I always enjoy a story with a sense of humor. In this case, it was better because it broke the mold of the abused, long suffering husband. It made perfect sense, if only we all had such "friends".

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Read It Again

That's how you treat cheaters. In fiction anyway.

Come back FTDS. We miss you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To Idiot Anons...Real

This type of scenario is actually and realistically a probability.

Don't mess with the mob, bad things happen and most people never know what happens!

Thanks FTD.

mmk778mmk778over 8 years ago
hello bro

well i simple say i love your work all off that love is not enough i must say i worship your out standing work

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
His mistake

He should have gone back into the restaurant, ordered an expensive dinner and tipped big so he'd be remembered by witnesses. Instead of going home alone where there was nobody to corroborate his alibi at the time of Asshole's death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot Damn

I do love it when two cheaters think they're going to continue cheating and cuckolding the wife's husband and live off his earnings. I am even glad that the asshole artist/typist got a bullet. Maybe if this happened to more cheaters, there would be less of them. Five stars AND added to my Favorites list. Damn, this was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This deserves a 10!

But I can only give it a five. The only flaw I see was that he had no alibi for art-boy's shooting, but that didn't stop me from enjoying the story immensely! Short-n-sweet and to the point, as he says, "You stray, you pay." *hears the ricochet of the sniper's bullet*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dear Anonymous 3/05/16

You don't have to have an alibi - just no evidence. You think She's going to give any after what happened to Him? She may be dumb, but not that dumb.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
YES IT IS VERY TRUE

.some folks are just too dumb to live, while others accept the fact, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thought

“You love me, you could never harm me." – Yeah, just like SHE loves HIM, and we’ve seen how well THAT turned out!

telboy17telboy17almost 8 years ago
Fantasy

Or just stupid ... I'm not sure which.

Too far from reality for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

GREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HARD TO SAY HOW MUCH I LIKED THIS!!!

Call me old fashioned but this is just the way btb should be, slut loses everything. Boyfriend gets his brains blown out. All you have to do is vary the way asshole #1 gets wasted and you could write these stories all day.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
She cheats on him with a stupid wimp?

Why? Don't buy it. Just an unbelievable excuse for the revenge story. That part was not bad, but it isn't set up enough.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
MaFrepler

Who says cheaters are smart. She was Arrogant and believed She could do as she wanted with No Repercussion's. Until she seen "wimpy" get his then she made a great choice. Get Out and Try else where.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh, My Kind Of Story

Fantastic 5-Star story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this was amazing

imma do it my wife.. Im not yet married thou just 21. .imma ruin the bitch if she ever cheat on me..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fantasy

How do you kill someone without a window? Why not go together? He would have killed them if they got lost or broke down. It's not a fitting punishment. I bet he would have killed the guy at a hospital for his shot leg and broken hand. Not very worthy of empathy, in the realm of fantasy, and sadistic. Not a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is it ethical? Is it "Punishment to fit the crime"?

I've read this story several times. And while it sounds good at the gut level (and yes, I know several friend's who'd smoke someone if the cause was just) But I cannot wonder if the punishment exceeded the crime's value?

Is a man's ego so breakable that it'd be worth killing the mother of his children?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GOOD STORY

the shitbag got what he deserved .

the "wife" didnt get enough punishment .

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
LOW PLACES///////WHERE YOU SLUM WITH THE EAGLES

and soar with the swine, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@samuel t cogsley

Your question doesn't pertain to this story. He did not kill or have his wife killed.

According to the elites, the intellectuals, the liberals-though they hide under a new name having given a bad connotation to a word with a admirable denotation-all males are lust driven unevolved beasts with oh so very fragile egos.

However, some people still live by the principle that your WORD is your bond. To those people, loyalty goes hand in hand with the aforementioned principle.

Ego does not enter into their thought process or belief system.

The wife gave her solemn word to a man who would never consider breaking his word once given. No handshake or lawyers necessary to compel adherence to that contract.

She willingly, wantonly, eagerly, and knowingly betrayed the trust of a man whose loyalty extended right up until the point before it became a fault.

Then she laughed in his face and threatened to destroy his life and refuse him his children if he did not accept and approve her betrayal.

Figuratively, she had used deadly force against him and his was a justified response being this is fiction.

If she had any motherly instincts or concer for her children she would not have engaged in adultery. Once caught, her children pay for her sins.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Simply wonderful. Wish all cheating wives stories ended as happily as this one did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How much of a wimp do you have to be

to kill someone because they 'betrayed' you?

Pussy is pussy. If your pussy don't want you anymore, get another.

Fucking wimps: the characters in these stories and the 'men' who laud them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think the only people who would object to this story are weak minded “guys” who would probably have given in to the cheating bitch’s ultimatum. I’m glad to know there are guys like me who just don’t put up with that kind of cheap shit. Thanks for the story, FTDS. Certainly a Five Star effort in my book.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... That's some good BTB

As if you didn't like it... you can SUCK IT!!!! 😝 😜

Seriously, though - this should be seen as a cautionary tale about expecting people to react one way to some bad news... and being bitterly disappointed by the actual reaction.

It's fucking crazy to think that Heather has been with Jake for almost a decade, yet knew so little of him that she actually thought she could get away with cheating, let alone straight-up cuckolding him, in his face, without suffering any consequences. But that's yet another problem with pretty girls - most of them are so self-centered, they rarely have no idea what makes the people they're closest to tick.

Anyway, it's good - nothing revolutionary, but definitely nothing repulsive either. A nice fantasy where you have the means to rectify an injustice. ★★★★

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good one

Get rid of the cheating wife in a nice way. Get rid of cheating bastard permanently. Good riddance. Good story.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago
Ode to way stories ought to be

I miss this dude(s) .

Got alot of stories that need the FTDS treatment in here .

Come back Shane!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Good one

Short and clean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MORE !!!

MORE STORIES LIKE THIS, PLEASE!! NO SISSY HUSBANDS TRYING TO GET HER BACK, BLAH, BLAH. YOU GET SHIT ON, YOU MAKE THEM PAY, AND, NOT

JUST DIVORCE AND SPLIT KIDS AND MONEY, IF SHE CHEATED, SHE MUST PAY, AND HER LOVER(S) PAY. YES, PLEASE WRITE STORIES LIKE THIS, THEY

ARE SO UPLIFTING !

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheabout 5 years ago
OMG

That was intense, just a thing or 2 l need to know, how did hubby have all of the power that he does, how does he know people in low places? need more info, more background on characters, please.

Cheers CGA

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Totally unbelievable and a whole lot of fun! 5*****

My only real question is "Why did he marry such a worthless woman?" He should question his decision making processes. He really did find that one down at the bottom of the barrel.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
A true revenge story.

I hope the death was slow and painful. It would have been nice to know!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Again

One of FTDS's classic.revenge finishes. Loved it.

Markiemark2610Markiemark2610almost 5 years ago

Great story. Oh would have preferred a little more background info as to how they got to where they were. What caused cheating? How did he find out? It ft like I caught the last ten minutes of a movie. Great sequence of events though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It was good until

The old cliche of drowning his sorrows in Jim Beam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perfect

story! Just the right amount of words, clever message, and good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

It might be interesting to see just how that “debt” came about, the one he called in to take care of his wife and her lover. That sounds like an interesting story it’s ownself. Nice work, FTDS.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

For the macho vengeance lovers (and who of us ain't), a quick great little take. A few more of this kind and there would be a lot fewer cheating wives.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Great story for macho among us. More action like this and there would be a lot fewer cheating wives. A slight oversight I believe, I do not know of Jim Beam Black but I do know of Johnny Walker Black which is my drink of choice.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Writing like that cheaters caught and. keep it up

Taking care of business

Great story

Over the top but my kind of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anon 11/12/19 - In your dreams

You think because you didn't like the story you have the right to rewrite it? Actually... you do. So hop off then and write your own ending just like FTDS does and let's see how your ratings go. Let's see... I'll be the first..

"Your story ending was outrageous and totally absurd. How did the police connect him to the weasel artist? What are the police going to arrest him for? And his 'friends' are not the type of people to even be seen much less caught. As far as his story goes, his wife just run out on him. However badly you wanted her to come out on top, your handling of the storyline had holes big enough to drive a tank through. Don't quit your day job because you'll starve trying to peddle this drivel."

There you go Anonymous. Your first story review. Oh, and by the way, I give it a big 1 star rating because this is loving wives and cheaters gotta pay.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

This one is worth reading every couple of months. FTDS at his best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW!!!

FINALLY!!!!!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
I agree...

Great story. 5 stars from The Bear. short, semi-sweet, and to the point. Unfortunately, not everyone has good friends like them. The Bear approves

The BER

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, following my own advice with this one.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
There're some dangerous people out there

Love that song.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Great short story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I just

Love a happy ending.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Love it when a plan comes together

5/5

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

5ives!!!!!!!1111

Quick, dirty and violent! Oh, the story was good, too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quick and dirty BTB. Not too realistic because I'd expect one of them to try calling 911 during their drive. But hey, that's the nature of this kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, it would be great to have a greater percentage of this as opposed to the cuck bullshit that's prevalent on this site.

loveofmyLife75loveofmyLife75over 2 years ago

What a great story I loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A little extreme but entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some of these stories are so unbelievable I find them funny wen I don’t think that was ure point. What’s to stop her ringing 911 once she was out of the state no one was watching once she crossed state line. Yeh she cheated an yeh she’s wrong an no I don’t think she should have a happy ending I’m just pointing out some flaws in ure story cos if that was me an my husband threatened to take my kids it would be war but then again I’m not a cheat I have more respect

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great tale. Different from you! But good, love it. LP

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Dumb. I know it's fiction but this in the open action would bring a shit load of law enforcement. This wdoes have some appeal to the "never CUCK or recon. crowd...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it. It was a quick easy read, and the good guy won. I'd expect nothing less from FTDS, and gave it a 5. Yes, I read ALL of the warnings first, so I knew what was going to happen. I'm not a big "flash" story reader, as I prefer a little more meat in my story, but this one was well done.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Classic, great FTDS at his best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dumb, unbelievable !!? I think it was good, well planned with some one indebted to him. Short stories are like that. Next time you write, I"d use a little more back ground, identifying the characters better, and may be how and why they got started. Some commenters like that stuff,

we all do, but I like em' short too. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not believable but fun!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Short fantasy. Threats like this never work. And if the guy is anywhere near as dangerous as wife concluded then she would not be starting affair in the first place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous