All Comments on 'Nope. I'll Take Option Three'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 226 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good stuff, enjoyed it. Rest in Peace, FTDS.

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Damn good story, short and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it. Seen too many stories about men with no nuts. Your character I liked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The simplicity is both its charm (for lack of a better word) and its drawback. In terms of the plotline the lack of background on either of the two main characters makes the actions of both too dubious to accept; without more character definition the plot is bogus--and you really don't care what happens to the characters. But if all you want is good guy/bad guy/totally non-justified slut wife behavior...then I guess you have the shootout at the ok corral satisfaction of "good guy wins" ending.

But the grammar, syntax, and well-written limited storyline make the flow of the story adequate to provide ten minutes of mild entertainment. Just okay--you've written better, but thanks...and write more.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Oustanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Just another great story by FTDS

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeh cos we all know a hitman who just happens to conveniently owe us a favour absolutely laughable

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Not feasible, but fun, be great if it was. The first part was so like most of the rubbish loving wife stories on lit.

114FSO114FSOover 1 year ago

Great read. Teach them both a lesson. The wife did understand. Her so called lover, stupid. John Wayne made a statement, "You Can't Fix Stupid". Oh how true. Thanks for writing this story, as I truly enjoyed it. 7 ✨ in my humble opinion.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
sweet

that worked. you are a good writer please continue writing your own stories. BTB is the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Plain and Simple and with a ending Good Job. Before i married two days before the wedding I pulled My wife away from everyone and had a talk with her I told Her flat out If you walk down that Ilse and we say our do's and exchange the rings the only way out of Our Marriage is one of Us will be dead and I am a Man of Honor! I kept My word even though I went through the past 35 years in a Sexless Marriage It was worth it to keep My Honor intact. No I never caught Her cheating, or No I did not take Her out ,She died of COVID simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Violence has been considerably underrated as an excellent solution to some transgressions. R. H.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop: Violence never solves anything ? Hell, Violence is the only thing that solves anything.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop: Violence never solves anything ? Hell, Violence is the only thing that solves anything.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop: Violence never solves anything ? Hell, Violence is the only thing that solves anything.

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

It's a rare person who can command those sorts of resources. D

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I first ticked three stars, and then nudged it up to four. A different kind of vignette (not a story.) I liked it.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 stars, absolutely. We miss you, FTDS. Rest in peace.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's kind of easy to write a story when your main character is some kind of weird superhero. You want to be a real writer, right about something that regular people can relate to. Not someone who's got all the resources in the world. Not someone who's some kind of weird Commando. All that is simplistic and kind of lame. Anybody could do that. Try something a little bit better next time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Though I agree with the statement below, I also want to express that even among the majority of untrained people in the world there is just as big a gap between those who take action vs those who are scared to take action. The difference between them is literally bigger than the one between the average Joe and a trained agent, and unlike the trained agent (which is not something just anyone can become) where as the ability to overcome fear"cowardice" and take action is a choice anyone can make, sadly a choice authors on this site rarely have their MCs make probably because it empowers that character, even more than being a trained agent.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Shame he was too late to the party to salvage the marriage. But that might have been by choice, by allowing her to make the decision on her own and thus seal her own fate either way. Still, if it were possible to prevent it and make a proper go at it, I'd like to think I'd have tried in his place. The threat of death does tend to be a powerful argument especially when it can come from the shadows and you have no real way to stop it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This should be made into a movie!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm always amused. That folks believe that we live in a civilized world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous