Nora and James - a Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Married couple continue to explore boundaries.
2.6k words
3.58
14.7k
6
7

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodcat
goodcat
21 Followers

"Nora, Adrian called this afternoon. He says he has a new sex swing. He's got it set up, mounted on the ceiling, in his entertainment center. He certainly has a sense of humor. We're invited to help inaugurate it tomorrow evening."

"What's a sex swing?"

"Let's look at some on-line movies. They'll tell you all about it."

After we watch, I ask if we should accept his invitation.

"Yeah, it looks like fun. Let's take him up on it."

Later that night, as Nora and I cuddle in bed, like two spoons, with me behind her. I stroke her lips. "Darling, what do you imagine we will be doing tomorrow night?"

"Well, we'll be in Adrian's entertainment center, undressing one another. And I imagine I'll ask you and him to have sex with each another while I watch and masturbate. It'd make me really horny and ready for more. Would you like that?"

"That would be fun. But don't misunderstand me. It's the exhibitionism that makes it erotic. I wouldn't even consider sex with another guy if you weren't there."

"Perfect, James."

"And will you want oral-anal sex?"

"Why yes, silly. Don't I always? But don't misunderstand me either. For me, it's not about dominance or submission. It's just about is pure lust, the chance to do kinky, taboo things with you two, being loved and having uninhibited sex without being judged."

"Perfect, Nora. We fuck other people but we love one another."

It is perfect.

Later, we're sitting with Adrian. He asks if we think his swing is exciting, if it offers any new possibilities for the three of us. "Nora, what do you think?"

"I like it. I think it is highly erotic. And so does James."

"What do you like about it?"

"I like that, when I lean back in the swing, my pussy and asshole are both exposed at the same time."

"Would you like to get undressed and sit in my new swing? James and I would like to see that."

We sure would and you do. Adrian and I undress as you lay back, slowly stroking your pussy.

I ask, "What would you like to see? Are there things you'd like us to do to you?"

She pauses. "I want to see a sixty nine."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I want to see you and Adrian suck one another while I finger myself and get off. That'd be really hot. Then we can do other sexy things."

Adrian and I lay down in front of her, reversed, in the classic position, with our cocks in each other's mouths.

"James, it is so exciting to see you and Adrian doing this to each other. It thrills me to see you with a penis in your mouth. Tell me what you feel and think as you suck him."

"Well, he is a friend and your lover, but an amorphous penis in a way. I just enjoy having him in my mouth, feeling the warmth and hardness, running my lips and tongue over his head. It's especially kinky and erotic knowing you are watching me do it and encouraging me."

"Adrian, what about you?"

"I feel about the same way. I just like sucking cock so you can watch and get turned on."

"OK -- but remember, this is only a show, a warm-up, for my benefit so you have to be careful not to come. Stop before you do. Then let's have some fun together."

We finally disengage, go over to Nora and ask what she would like.

"James, Adrian, with me in the swing like this, both my holes are exposed. I want each of you to choose one of them to eat." What a creative mind you have!

I ask, "Adrian, which one do you want?"

"Her anus, I think. It's so round and pink and sexy. I want to stick my tongue in and eat that magnificent, sexy ass." He's right: it is sexy. And I really want to see him pleasing my hot wife that way.

I kneel in front so I can lick Nora's cunt and suck her clit. I love the feel of her soft pubic hair on my face. Adrian sits beneath and begins to kiss her cheeks. As I eat, I glance down and see Adrian's tongue wiggling and moving in and out of Nora's ass. He sure has a talented tongue! I know she really likes it when I do her that way. The double oral we are giving her now is incredibly hot.

Nora obviously feels the same way and, soon, she has a wrenching orgasm on our tongues.

"Oh God, that was wonderful. Thank you, thank you both. I enjoyed it so much. Now tell me what you guys would like to do or see."

"I'd like to watch Adrian take your ass, doggy style."

"Oh, I'd like that too! I'll lubricate Adrian's cock and get him ready for me. James, will you prepare my ass?"

Nora starts by sucking him. It is always thrilling to watch her take a penis into her mouth. She hold Adrian's prick and begin to coat it with Anal-eze. The feel of her slippery hand makes him even harder. And stroking him that way makes her want it in her even more.

Nora is on her hands and knees, waiting to be sodomized. The butt plug we ordered from Amazon has done good work. I grab some of the lube, lick her hole then begin to lubricate it. I put a glob of it on my finger then push it into Nora's rectum. I work my finger in and out, giving her a preview of what's about to happen.

She moans softly. "Oh, that's so good. Now I want you to spread my cheeks with one hand and use the other to slowly put Adrian in me. Please, lover? I'm hot and I want it. This is going to be so good."

I do and he begins to gently fuck her while I caress her breasts, lightly pinching the nipples. He picks up the pace a little, enjoying the tight feeling of Nora's ass around him. He rubs his nipples for extra stimulation.

"Oh darling, he's in my ass. I'm so full. I love the way he's taking me. It is just so hot. I'm excited to get to do it with him. I hope you enjoy watching me, watching us together like this. I hope it gets you extra hard -- for later, when it's your turn."

It does. The view is spectacular. I am hard as a rock. Watching Nora being sodomized does that to me every time. I get up and move around. I want to see the fucking from all angles.

Finally, Nora has an anal climax. Adrian comes seconds later. They slowly separate. He moves around so they can enjoy some post coital kissing. I notice that some cum is leaking from her ass. I wonder if it would taste any different from that opening.

We need rest and refreshment. Adrian opens a bottle of cool Chablis and serves us little canapes. They are delicious, really hit the spot. His chef is very talented. Now, it's time to take up where we left off.

"Nora darling, it's my turn now. What would you like to do?"

"I'd like to get back in the swing. If I adjust the straps right, I can lean way back. I want Adrian to sit on my face, facing away, so I can eat his ass as he ate mine. I want you to watch me doing that to him as you fuck me. I want it to excite you as much as it excites me. I'm getting so wet. I want his ass and I want your beautiful cock in me."

So she leans back in the swing. Adrian turns around and bends over slightly so that his anus is over Nora's lips.

"Give it to me now and watch me suck Adrian's ass." Then, as she presses her lips to him, I enter her. It is so erotic to see her tongue moving over and in him. His pleasure is intense. So is mine as I watch and we fuck.

"Nora, have you ever wondered about doing that to another woman? Wondered what it would be like?"

She briefly pulls away from Adrian. "Not until recently. But I've grown more curious lately and fantasize about having lesbian sex while you watched or joined in. Later, when we're alone, we can talk about it. Now fuck me harder. I need you to do it to me it so much."

She resumes licking his ass while I continue my labor of love. Finally, she moves away so she can cry out as her orgasm hits and I come in her. It is always a thrill when we come together like this.

"Anyone for a cream pie, gentlemen?"

It's too good to waste. So I kneel in front of her so I can eat the cum dripping from her cunt. It's my own but that's OK -- most cum tastes the same. And I know how much she likes feeling a tongue in her, cleaning her out. But I don't keep it for long. I move to her and, as our lips meet, dribble it into her mouth. She swallows then gives me a big smile and a passionate kiss, thanking me for the cumswap.

"That was, like, unbelievable. It was so intense, totally kinky, totally erotic and it made me come totally with you."

Now it is getting late and we need to head for home.

"Adrian, thank you for a lovely evening", Nora says. "Thank you for another lovely orgy. And thank you for introducing us to the swing. James and I always have a great time at your house." Then she whispers in my ear, "Let's go home now. We have things to talk about."

TEN DAYS LATER

"James, I want to be in Adrian's swing again. Would you ask him if we could do it? Please, for me, for us? It was so exciting. I want us to do more."

"OK. I'll call and ask when we can get together again. No doubt in my mind that he'll be up for it and the sooner the better. But I'm devious. There's something I want to do to you while you're in the swing. I'll tell you what it is when we get there and I think it'll blow your mind." Of course, you are intrigued and excited. But there is no way you're going to get me to tell you what it is. Not yet.

Fast forward. It is mid-evening, after another delicious meal thanks to Adrian's chef. We are in the entertainment room, relaxing over after dinner drinks. Adrian's made sure the swing is well oiled so it moves easily. As usual, we are naked. It's hard to take my eyes off Nora. She is so beautiful, sexy, desirable - everything I could want in a lover and a wife. And I'm horny. I want her beautiful body and tonight, I'm going to get creative with it. There's excitement in the air. The three of us are about to have sex together again: me, my wife and her lover/mentor. The anticipation of what we are going to do has us all highly aroused. .

Nora begins. "Adrian," she says as she runs her fingertips over his nipples, "James says that there is something he wants to do to me while I'm in your swing. James, will you tell us what it is so we can try it? My pussy is so wet and I get goosebumps from the anticipation of doing something new with you two."

"Certainly, darling. I want you to get into the swing. Adjust the stirrups so your ankles are well above waist level. Adrian, step up to her. I'm going to suck and lick Nora's toes while you fuck her."

Nora breaks into a big grin. She is horny and ready to try it.

She does as I ask. Her legs are raised. I take one beautiful foot in my hand and slowly run my tongue between her toes. As I do this, Adrian starts pounding into her pussy. She is enjoying it immensely. I can see it from the expression on her face. When Nora is fucking or being fucked -- if there a difference -- her eyes narrow, she smiles, she looks beatific. Seeing her like that is one of the great joys of sharing. As they continue, I make love to Nora's sexy toes, taking each, one at a time, into my mouth, sucking and licking them. This is more erotic than I imagined, especially when, at the same time, she is enjoying the hard cock moving in her. From her moans and words of encouragement, it's clear that she is also appreciates what I am doing with her newly discovered erogenous zone.

Eventually, they both have orgasms, both come together. I step back. Adrian leans forward to kiss her and they swap tongues for what seems like a long time.

"Oh my God - thank you both! That was just incredible sex. I've never even thought of doing something like that. It was so unbelievably erotic, so loving. Can we switch? James, will you fuck me while Adrian makes love to my other foot? I'll be wet and slippery. I want you get turned on by feeling his cum in me."

Yeah! You know how I love sloppy seconds with you. We trade places as you asked, each doing what we did before but now switched. Nora's cunt feels smooth, so soft and welcoming to me. Fucking her this way, with another man's cum in her, is wonderfully exciting and kinky and erotic. It's another joy of sharing. And I love her for wanting me to do it. As he sucks her toes, we fuck faster, taking her higher and higher. She has her second orgasm of the evening. And my semen goes to join his.

Afterward, Nora licks her lips, smiles at us and says "James, Adrian, I am so full of your cum. I'm dripping. Please, won't you both share it with me? Adrian, you have never done this with us before. I want you to and I want you to like doing it as much as we do."

We agree. It's a no brainer. You issue instructions.

"I want both of you lie on your backs, close together, heads slightly turned toward each other."

She lowers herself over Adrian so that her cunt is only inches from his lips. Then she lets some of the fresh cum in it run into his mouth. He licks his lips and swallows.

"James, watch closely what we are doing. Very shortly, you'll be the receiver. But you won't know whose cum you are getting because it'll be a mixture of yours and his."

Nora shifts position slightly so that now she is over me. I look up at her pussy. It is beautiful, pink and glistening. She flexes her muscles and begins to give me her gift. It is warm and smooth. This is so erotic, so loving, to be getting it from her this way, right after she has just been fucked by both of us. I swallow, savoring the taste and texture.

What an evening!

"Adrian, you were right", Nora says. "You are a genius. The swing was beyond anything James and I ever fantasized. Being fucked while my toes were sucked just blew my mind. The sex we had tonight was just marvelous. I can't thank you enough. And I can hardly wait for the next time."

Neither can I! It was fantastic, intense sex. Adrian and I are well satisfied - and well nourished. And we have a new erogenous zone to play with.

goodcat
goodcat
21 Followers