Too Beautiful

Story Info
Carrie had a plan. Would it work? Fun trying!
19.9k words
3.57
47.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,488 Followers

Pete Brody met his wife, Carrie, when they were ten. She moved in next door. At first, the two were wary of each other. However, there were few children in this particular suburban area. They'd see each other every day, school day or not. They were almost exactly the same age, so were in classes together. They became friends. Of course, at school they each had other friends of their own sex. But, when the chips were down, they could count on each other. They knew that. Carrie was a beautiful girl. She was blonde, tall, with blue eyes and a pretty face. She was also quite athletic.

Pete was smallish for his age, but wiry and quick. He was just a boy, brown eyed, with light brown hair. His parents owned a grocery store in town, and made a good living at it. Carrie's parents worked for a large insurance company.

One afternoon after school, Carrie missed the early bus. The late bus was normally filled with miscreants, who were late because they had detention. When Carrie got off that bus, Pete was nearby. Two thuggish upperclassmen got off after her. She was fourteen, and beautiful. The two guys pursued her, trying to grab her.

Carrie ran. The guys were catching up, when Pete roll blocked them both to the ground. Then he started beating on one. But the other jumped him, and the three rolled around on the ground, punching. The outcome was inevitable, until Carrie started hitting the two thugs with a big stick that she had picked up. When that broke, she got a wine bottle from the ground. Between the two of them, they chased the guys off. Carrie was not injured, but Pete had scrapes and a cut above his eye that was bleeding quite a bit. Carrie took him into her house, and cleaned it up, patched it with gauze.

"Thanks," said Pete.

"You're my hero, Peter. You saved me."

"And then you saved me. We're even."

From that day on the two were fast friends. Pete was a good student, and excelled at math and science. Carrie was bright, but not academically motivated. She was a cheerleader, and one of the most popular girls in the school. She had a date every weekend, with several different boys from school. Pete was on the soccer team, due to his quickness and wiry strength. He played defense. Soccer wasn't a big deal at their school.

Although they were friends, they didn't 'date.' Carrie sometimes wanted Pete to ask her out. But Pete thought of her as out of his league. She dated all the school jocks, who played football and basketball.

When they were Juniors, Carrie got into a scrape because two of the big jocks in school both wanted her to go to the Junior prom. She spoke to Pete about it. She believed that if she picked one, the other would be angry enough to start trouble.

Pete said, "Well, here's the solution. Go with me."

"You....you're asking me out to the Junior prom?"

"Yes. Then neither one of them can make trouble for the other. Problem solved. And....we'll have a good time."

"But they both may come after you. You could get hurt."

"Nah, I'm no threat to them, as far as they know, at least. So, there's no reason for them to mess with me."

"Okay. But I hope you're right about that. I wouldn't want to be the one to get you into a mess."

Pete's father knew from an early age that Pete would be smallish, as his parents were. His mom and dad were small, but athletic, as was Pete. But being quick and athletic was not necessarily enough, his father believed. From an early age, then, Pete's dad taught him how to fight.

Dan Brody had been well trained in hand to hand combat in his army career. He knew what to show Pete, and how to have him practice. When Pete was twelve, Dan supplemented the home lessons with training by one of his army compatriots, who ran a 'self-defense' school in a nearby town.

Because of this, Pete was not afraid of school fights. His confident attitude had served him well, because he was able to avoid fighting, even though he was a small guy and there were a number of bigger bullies in his school, as there are in most high schools.

Carrie knew that Pete kicked the bag in his back yard, and took lessons of some sort. She had watched him hit and kick the bag. She also watched him play soccer. But when she watched him at the bag, she was very impressed. Even though Carrie dated a lot, the boys had not gotten past second base with her. Watching Pete, she began to wonder about him, and why he didn't ask her out. In good weather Pete sometimes worked out in tight singlets. Carrie like to watch him then.

Pete knew that Carrie sometimes looked at him with curiosity. She didn't try to hide it, much, and he was particularly aware of Carrie's moods. Still, he believed that she was out of his league. But in their Junior year, Pete took the big step. The prom situation was the perfect set up.

Their respective parents were surprised that they were going to the prom together. Well, Pete's mother, Janice, wasn't as surprised as the others. She had watched Carrie looking at Pete when he practiced his fighting in the back yard. She knew that look. The two of them were such good friends. She felt that she had to warn Pete about going too far. And she did.

Pete said, "Moooom.....okay. Maybe I do think about going too far. I won't. Carrie wouldn't let me anyway."

Carrie looked beautiful when Pete walked down to get her for the dance. She was one of the five girls who might be chosen as Junior prom queen. She wore a light blue dress, with a loose skirt, and tight bodice. It accentuated her charms. (And her mother Betty was a little apprehensive.) Pete had a pain black tux, with a matching blue cummerbund. He drove them to the hotel where the dinner and dance were being held.

Dinner was lively. They sat at a table with four other couples. Each of the girls were among the five who might be chosen. Three of the guys were also possible prom kings. Pete and one guy, Bill Miller, were not in that group, but dated one of the possible queens.

Of the three guys at their table, two were ones that Carrie had turned down to go to the prom with Pete. They were Big Jim Beatty, a football fullback, and Brady Bixler, the school's leading athlete, who played quarterback, and forward on the basketball team. He was a tall, blond fellow with an aquiline face and quick smile. Pete had never associated much with either of these two. As he and Carrie arrived, he noted that both Jim and Brady stared at him, as if they were making some unspoken challenge. The fact that they were gritting on him, caused him to be hyper aware of his situation. Brady especially worried Pete.

Nevertheless, he and Carrie had a fine time at dinner, and she didn't seem to notice the tension between the three guys. Her good friend Jane Hellman did notice. When Pete went to get another pitcher of water for the table, she walked with him. Her date was John Baker, another football guy. But she had been watching Jim and Brady, because she knew that they both had asked Carrie to the prom.

"Pete, are you going to....take some precautions about those two guys?"

"Well, Jane, what can I do? I'm sure they won't do much in so public a place. What happens after the dance -- I'll keep my eye out. Thanks for the warning. I saw that as well."

After dinner, the dancing began. Pete and Carrie danced for some time. They were both good dancers. The band took a break, and they sat back at the table. Brady took the seat right next to Carrie, where Jane had been.

"Hi, Carrie. I see you decided to bring Pete tonight. Hope you have a good time." He smirked.

"I am having a great time. How about you?"

"I'm good. Maybe I can get a dance when the band comes back."

"I'll see." He moved away.

"Pete," she said, "do you think I should dance with Brady?"

"Up to you. If you want to, you should. If you don't then don't. But...I wouldn't want you to do it because you want to avoid trouble."

"Okay. I was thinking that. I don't want to. I like dancing with you."

Just then the band struck up, and Pete stood and took Carrie's arm, walking her out to the floor. Brady followed along. His date was at the table.

"I thought I had the next dance, Carrie."

"No, Brady, I came with Pete, and I like dancing with him, thanks."

The two then twirled away.

"Pete, I think....well, if I win the queen, Brady might be named king, and then we'd have to dance."

"That's okay. One dance. Do you want to avoid it?"

"No, if it happens, I'll get through it."

It did happen. First Brady was named junior prom king. Then Carrie was named queen. The two took a bow, and the band played a slow song. Brady led her onto the floor. He clutched her tight. She pushed him away a bit. He pulled her back. She stepped back away from him. She pointed her finger right in his face and said something. Pete didn't hear it, over the music. But he moved toward them anyway.

Brady held his hands out in a placating way, and Carrie moved back to him. Everyone was watching. They finished the dance at a discrete distance, and Brady escorted her back to the table. There was sporadic applause, but the small altercation had dampened the occasion.

Pete and Carrie danced again. Pete asked her what had happened.

"He pulled me into him. I stepped back, but he pulled again. That's when I told him off. He stopped. I think he was embarrassed."

"Well, I hope that's the end of it." They continued their dance.

The ballroom closed down about midnight. Pete and Carrie walked outside to the surface lot where they had parked.

Brady was there, with Big Jim.

Brady said, "Well, Carrie, tell me why you went to prom with this dweeb."

"I like him. He's nice, and he dances really well. And....he's definitely not a dweeb. He's also not a jerk."

"You're calling me a jerk?"

"If the shoe fits...."

"Bitch...you better watch yourself. Being prom queen doesn't make you supergirl."

Pete stepped to Brady, right in his face. "Let it go. You need to walk away."

"What're you going to do, huh?"

"I'm going to open my car door so Carrie can get in, then I' going to drive her away. Questions?"

"Yeah, what're you gonna do if I won't let you open the door?"

Pete stepped toward the door. Brady moved between him and the door. Pete decked him. It wasn't a theatrical big punch. It was short and landed on Brady's ear. Down he went. He didn't get up. Big Jim didn't move to help. Pete opened the door and Carrie hurried into the car. Pete stepped around Brady, looked down to make sure he was not really hurt, and got into his car. He started it and drove off.

Carrie said, "My hero again. How did that happen? I didn't see you hit him at all."

"I didn't hit him hard. Just on the ear. He shouldn't have gone down. He's got a glass jaw, I guess."

"You know, people saw it, and it might mean trouble at school. Or somewhere."

"We just have to see what happens. I saw that Jim just watched. I was happy about that."

When they got to the house, Pete walked Carrie to her door. She turned to him, and he kissed her. Their first kiss. Carrie turned and went inside.

After that night the two were a regular thing, but not exclusive. Pete had a date with a girl from his math class, after Carrie went out with another of her football suitors. That was on the same night, different venues. The next day the two compared notes. They decided that they liked each other better.

Their senior year continued like that. Pete asked Carrie to the senior prom. She accepted. Both of them turned eighteen in March. They could drive and drink - not at the same time, of course.

The prom was in mid-June, again at the local hotel. By that time Carrie knew that she would be going to the main university campus for her freshman year. Pete was set to go to a satellite campus, about forty miles from his hometown.

Carrie had conflicting feelings about Pete. She loved him. She was sure of that. She believed that he loved her. But she knew that they would be separated for over half of the next two years. And, she was aware of Pete's reluctance regarding her, because she was 'too beautiful.' She understood that. Pete was a nice boy, good looking in an ordinary way. She admitted to herself that he was 'not in her league.' That's how he put it. She was flattered and frustrated. She knew that she could have her pick of many men. So far, she had not completely given in to any, despite temptations. But when she was in college.....well, that would change.

So, Carrie made arrangements for prom night. Once again, she looked stunningly beautiful in her prom dress. Once again, Pete wore a tux with matching cummerbund -peach this time. It was his one concession to Carrie's expressed desire for them to look like an elegant, matched pair.

They had a wonderful time at the prom, and dance. Pete had a limo take them, and they danced the night away. If anything, their dancing skills had improved. At times people stopped to watch them dance. Pete really wasn't aware of that, but Carrie was.

It was no surprise when she was chosen senior prom queen. And Brady was again king. This year he did not embarrass himself with their dance. Pete was happy to see that.

When midnight came, Carrie pulled Pete toward the hotel elevators.

"What?" He asked.

"I have a room, Pete. I cleared it with the parents, by saying that we'd be all night with friends, and wouldn't drive. But the room is all ours." She looked up at him....."That is, if you want to share it with me."

Pete whispered to her, "If you're sure, so am I."

"I'm sure. I want you to be the one. I'm not asking for a big commitment, since we're going to be apart. But I want you to remember me, and me remember you."

They went to the room, and kissed. Pete had a raging erection, which Carrie felt as they hugged.

"These clothes are an impediment," she blurted. "Out of them, quick."

Pete laughed, "An impediment?" Carrie laughed, but.....

They stood apart. She took off her dress. She wore no bra, but had panties -- peach. Pete doffed his coat, shirt, shoes, socks, and pants, somewhat like a male stripper. The sight of Carrie in just her panties was so delightful to him, that he wanted to rush. But he controlled himself to do a slow strip. He wanted to make the night last and be special.

Carrie dropped to her knees in front of him. She pulled his boxers down and out sprang his cock -- big and hard.

"Oh, Pete.....Oh...." She kissed it. Then she licked it up and down, before engulfing it with her mouth. After a short time when she sucked him, Pete was sure he would come, but wanted not to do it so fast. So he picked her up, and gently put her down on the bed. He knelt between her legs, and pulled off her peach panties.

He licked her, and she responded with moans. He found her clit. These days, teenagers have a lot more sexual awareness, down to the internet. Pete knew what to do, and Carrie did, too. Carrie had a big orgasm as Pete licked her. She pulled him up on top of her.

"Slow and easy, stud." She was breathless. Pete took it slow, pushing and probing, pushing harder, until he was in with a small start from Carrie. He still thrust slowly until she began to urge him on.

"Faster, harder....it's okay." Pete went as fast and hard as he could, and it brought them both over the top.

"Oh, Pete, that was so good. Oh, so good."

"Me, too. I'll always remember this. Always..."

They did it twice more that night, and did sixty-nine in the morning. Carrie had dispensed with the limo, so they took a cab home, all dressed up again -- almost. Pete kept the peach panties and Carrie kept the boxers.

They spent the summer, until mid-August, having sex as many times as they could get a place. Sometimes it was his car, sometimes in their rooms when the parents were out. They practiced stuff they'd both read about. She tied him up. He tied her up. He liked it better than she did. She made a little note to herself about that, in case she had occasion to use it later.

They had an agreement that they understood that when they went to college, each of them would likely have other partners. Pete told Carrie he might not be able to get another woman. She laughed at him.

"You can have lots of women, Pete. You're good looking, smart and easy going. Plus, when you do get them into bed, you'll wow them. You know, what with all I taught you this year." Then she really started laughing. So did Pete. But he was sad when her parents drove away with her to college. In fact, they both cried.

CARRIE GOES TO COLLEGE

Carrie was excited as well as sad to be going off, separated from Pete. She had an analytical mind, despite her lackadaisical attitude toward academics. She assessed her feelings toward Pete, and concluded that she loved him a lot. Maybe she wanted to be with him, marry him, have his children. But she believed that if they pledged fidelity now it would likely ruin what they might have. They were only eighteen, and had had sex only with each other. She knew full well that she was curious, right then, about what it would be like to have sex with other men, especially the guys who always hit on her the most - arrogant athletes. Like Brady, for instance. She had always been hot for him, and disliked him at the same time. In high school, it hadn't been easy to put him off. That was one reason she ended up with Pete.

It was her idea that if she held true to Pete all through college, married him, had kids, that she might still have strong desires for another type of man. And if she slipped up and Pete found out, then she'd have screwed up in a major way. She decided to have enough experience with guys -- in college -- that she could assess her chances of staying true to Pete if she married him.

And, she knew that if she was going to be free to have other guys, Pete had to be free to fuck other women. Not to fall in love with them, though. She didn't expect to fall in love with some fullback. She just wanted to get fucked by one, or more. So, if Pete had other women for sex, she couldn't complain, even if she wished he wouldn't.

Anyway, despite what she told Pete about how women would likely pursue him, she knew that the sexual pressure on him wouldn't be nearly what it would be on her. Pete, a guy, would have to be proactive. She, too beautiful, could just pick her spots, so to speak. The one thing she worried about was that Pete might confuse pure sex with love, and allow some bitch to lure him into 'true love.' She hoped that the prom, the summer sex, and what she would do to him when they were home on break, all would prevent that. Not to mention that they had taken each other's virginity, on that memorable evening.

It really was the best she could do. Sow wild oats now and decide later if she could stay true if she married Pete (or anyone else for that matter).

When she got to the big college, she had a try out for cheerleader, and easily was chosen for the squad. One thing she knew was that Brady Bixler from her old school was at the same school on a football scholarship. She thought about that. The idea of fucking him made her excited. But maybe her rejection of him in high school would nix any college sex. Brady was a quarterback, and although only a freshman, he was second team, behind an all-American. He was a BMOC. Maybe she couldn't get him, even if she tried. However, she was never a girl to shirk a challenge.

She met Brady about a week after cheerleader selection, out on the football practice complex, which was shared by the cheerleading squad. After practice, she saw Brady and two other young men walking out of the dressing room/shower building. She had just finished her practice. He saw her. He turned right to her.

"Look who's here! Cheerleader Carrie. How's Pete?"

She looked right up at him, with her head tilted a bit. She smiled. "Pete's off at Cloverdale."

Brady immediately got her message. The look was pure invitation, and he knew what that was.

demander
demander
1,488 Followers