Nora - Embracing an Erotic Life Ch. 07

Story Info
I Send My Wife to Comfort My Best Friend.
12.9k words
4.23
7.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
210 Followers

The first seven chapters preceding this one, all part of this "Nora's Journey" series, describe what Nora refers to as "significant episodes and relationships" in the evolution of her sexual life up to our meeting six years ago when she was 24 and I was 29. She finally shared these recollections with me only recently. To recall them she drew on diaries she kept since she was eighteen and on other notes describing some particularly "meaningful" (her word) sexual experiences before we met.

Chapters eight to fourteen describe our erotic life together as a married couple, including Nora's sexual experiences, all but one in the past year, with other men with my approval and sometime with my participation.

Gradually Nora and I have become more confident and creative as we have begun to seize opportunities to satisfy our, and particularly Nora's, growing hunger for new erotic excitement

In this chapter I describe Nora's first time with another man since our marriage. This first exception was largely due to my miscalculation of the mutual attraction between Nora and my long time friend, Andrew.

Friday

Late on a Friday night, a bit more than three years into our marriage, my wife Nora and I were in bed sharing our reactions to the sad news revealed to us earlier by my long time friend, Andrew; he had arrived that afternoon to spend the week end with us. The catalyst for Andrew's visit was my phone conversation with him earlier in the week after he explained he had ended his relationship with his fiancé, Denise, who also had been our friend. Andrew told us he foresaw no circumstance in which the relationship could resume. Tonight he had shared with us the ugly details of their breakup, hence the emotion and the sadness. It had been a very emotional several hours for all three of us.

My close friendship with Andrew extended back to high school. I was then an excellent student, a class officer, captain of the baseball and basketball teams, recognized in school and the community for my leadership and potential. Andrew was bigger, taller, stronger, more handsome--but shy and often brooding. He was a good first baseman and power hitter, a great rebounder, but not as good a student or as socially at ease as I was. Andrew and I were both very popular with girls and his handsome face and impressive physique made him a highly sought after date. His quiet and sometimes melancholy personality intrigued many attractive girls, though it may have turned off others. While I never found it difficult to interest young women I could not match his movie star face and body that many of the most beautiful young women we knew found so compelling.

After high school I went to Princeton. Andrew, whose grades were not nearly as strong and whose parents could provide less financial help, went to the local community college and then finished his undergraduate degree in business at the branch of the state university nearest our home town. After college Andrew took a position as business manager in the office of a local construction company; he did well but seemed bored much of the time.

I finished my Master's and then Ph.D in Economics and Finance at the University of Chicago and now work as an investment counselor for a large Chicago law firm and for some of its select clients.

Despite our different personalities and interests Andrew and I have remained close friends. We have had lots of fun together over the years and have continued to be able to confide in one another on personal matters. When support has been needed, we have provided it for one another. For the past several years we have tried to get together every month or two either for golf or for fishing. So I was surprised last week when Nora reminded me we hadn't heard from him in awhile. "Why not call and ask him to visit and to bring Denise if he likes. She is not a close friend yet but fun to be with and she told me they had been talking about getting married. They seem to have a strong relationship. James, the last time we were together she volunteered we were their model for what a marriage should be like. Wouldn't you like to know where they are on their plans?"

I promised Nora I would give Andrew a call and I did a few days later. I assured him if he could come either of the next two weekends he and I could play a few rounds of golf and, if he wanted to bring Denise, we would welcome that. He paused and said to me, "James, I have to tell you Denise and I are no longer together; we split nearly two months ago. This is the reason you haven't heard from me lately. It is time I let you know about this and not let my sadness and bitterness weaken our friendship. Regarding your invitation, I badly need every distraction I can find these days. Spending a couple of days with you and Nora will be a welcome break. What I hope is that my low mood won't destroy the week-end for the two of you."

I told Andrew we had missed him and would welcome his visit and I asked if he could tell me what happened between him and Denise. He pleaded doing so would take awhile, he didn't want to do it by phone, and he would like to be with us for support when he explained what had happened. I told Nora about my conversation with him.

So Andrew arrived late a Friday afternoon. We welcomed him when he came in the door. He gave me a long bear hug and for Nora a tight embrace and a kiss on the cheek. As he did so I noticed what had not registered before; Nora had obviously made a special effort in the way she had dressed and the care she had taken with her hair and makeup. She looked gorgeous and very sexy in her light summer dress and I wondered if the way she appeared might make it all that much harder for Andrew who, given what he had told me by phone, must be starved for the attention of a beautiful woman. If my wife was the kind of distraction he was hoping for she had anticipated his need.

The three of us sat in our living room, Nora and Andrew on our couch with me in my favorite comfortable chair across from them. We made small talk over a couple of drinks, bringing him up to date on our activities, and then Andrew initiated the explanation we were waiting for.

"I know you are curious about what happened between Denise and myself and I will try to explain it without breaking down. My deep resentment and disillusionment sometime overwhelm me."

So he began. "As you know, I had believed, and you probably did too, Denise and I were a loving couple; we were discussing getting married and building a family together. I thought we could expect a good marriage. Then, in one painful night two months ago, I learned there was one area about which I really had not fully understood her needs and, maybe the best word is, her "requirements." All of this became clearer one night about eight weeks ago when she and I were attending a party at a very large victorian mansion belonging to the owner of the company I work for. This was an annual event and it was our second time to attend. The evening was progressing pleasantly, most every one was drinking and laughing and feeling relaxed. A few people I know were smoking weed in the back and some were dancing in the large front rooms. I had danced several times with Denise and a few times with women I worked with. At one point I noticed I had not seen Denise for awhile and I strolled around looking for her so we could, I hoped, agree to soon leave. I did not see her in any of the rooms where people where circulating so I thought perhaps she had gone outside for fresh air. I did not see her on the front porch so I tried the back porch. No one else was there so I stepped back a few steps onto the lawn to see if any other option presented itself. Perhaps some rooms were open on the second floor so I was looking for any lighted space.

"Just then, I noticed a light near the back corner of the house close to the garage. As I glanced toward the light I saw a movement and so I stepped in that direction. When I came nearer I peered through the window into the small corner room. Even with the low light I noticed my wife was there with a man I recognized. They had their arms around one another, kissing. She was facing the window and pressing against him. She stepped back as if to give him a better view. Her blouse was open, her breasts uncovered. Her step back also revealed his pants were unzipped and his very hard cock was sticking out and up. Obviously she had been feeling it against her, maybe stroking it. I stood and watched as Denise looked into his eyes. I could tell he was saying something to her. She then knelt in front of him, smiled up at him, reached for his dick, took it into her mouth and began to give very vigorous oral sex to him. This was a man I knew, a tall and handsome man older man, a local banker, a close friend of our host for the evening. It was immediately obvious from her movements Denise was very much enjoying what she was doing She had her hands around his hips. Her open blouse made clear she had allowed him access to her breasts while they had been kissing.

"I was shocked. What I saw was not only completely unexpected, it was hardly believable to me. Almost immediately I vomited in the grass, provoked by several drinks but mainly by deep disappointment and unavoidable disgust. I stood some minutes as I watched her bring him off and swallow his cum. Then she stood up, pushed his cock back into his pants and zipped him, buttoned her blouse, smiled at him and left him standing there. I waited a minute to see him leave. After several more minutes to steady myself I returned inside the house, walked up to Denise and told her I was not feeling well, maybe had too much to drink, and would she mind if we leave. She kissed me, a deep kiss. I wondered if I could taste him. She said 'I wish we could stay, I'm having a good time, but if you need to leave of course I will go with you.'

"I was quiet while we drove home, maybe 15 minutes. After we walked in the door, I said 'Denise we need to talk. I saw you tonight in a room with another man. I didn't know you were such friends he would expect you to kiss him, show yourself to him, suck his cock and swallow his cum. I hope you can help me understand.'

"It was clear she was very surprised; at the same time she gave no sign of being contrite. There was no 'I am so sorry.' Or 'He made me do it.' Or. 'I was drunk and made a terrible mistake.' Rather, she said, and this is what I remember of it, 'Andrew, in a way I'm not sorry this happened because it will provoke us to talk about something we need to clarify, especially since we have been talking about marriage and our future lives together. I have realized for awhile now I needed to explain my feelings. It is necessary and I owe it to you. I hope you will understand--but maybe you won't. Andrew, I love you very much. I want to be married to you and, if we do marry, I want to be a good wife and mother. I enjoy sex with you very much, and I believe I always would.'

'What I also need to explain to you, what you must accept if we are to stay together, is it is unlikely I can be married to you and have sex only with you. At times I am overwhelmed by my sexuality, by deep urges for new sexual adventure, by a need for almost immediate satisfaction--and I believe no one man, even you, the man I love, will be able to satisfy all of my needs all of the time. I know you have believed me when I have assured you I love you very much. I do! But even in the past year as we have spent more time together and have become serious about a future together, I have had sex with other men several times. Andrew, these weren't calculated or prearranged; these were all spur of the moment decisions to be with someone especially desirable to me who came on to me, someone I couldn't resist at a particular time.'

'Those episodes have had no impact on my love for you, my respect for you, my sexual desire for you. They are not love--just sex. Andrew, please try to understand, this is the way I am. If I marry you I would try very hard to resist temptation to be with another man, but in fairness to both us, I can't promise it would never happen. If that means you won't marry me, I will always regret it. I can't think there will ever be anyone I will love as much as I do you, or want to marry as much as I do you. But I would not want to destroy our marriage almost before it begins, or for your sense of your self to be destroyed by something I honestly don't believe I can overcome.'

"That was on a Friday night. We did not have a long discussion. She made her views very clear. I told Denise I would give her my response by Sunday afternoon, though I was certain what I would tell her, just not how I would do so. On Sunday afternoon I made my views as plain as she had hers that Friday night. I explained to her I planned not to see her again. I wished her well, though I was not sure I meant it. I couldn't help saying I felt sorry for anyone who would marry her given the conditions she set. I asked her not to contact me. So we said goodby and have not spoken since. I know I will see her from time to time around town and though it may be difficult, awkward, I will keep my distance.

"Denise has left me very sad, very angry, very confused, and very cautious about beginning a romantic relationship with another woman. At least for awhile my trust and self confidence are shattered. Naturally this all also has left me very lonely--and very horny. About the only thing that keeps me occupied is my long and even more intense workouts at the fitness center--and watching erotic videos. I need more than those to make me feel normal again, but I'm afraid to seek a serious relationship with another woman, which is what I want again, sometime. Probably I should seek counseling but I have not been able to bring myself to do so. So I cry a lot. "

With that Andrew did begin to cry and so did Nora and so did I. She put her arms around him and he put his arms around her and we all just remained quietly together for awhile. Finally Andrew said he thought he should go up to bed, leave us alone and maybe tomorrow would be a better day. He said he looked forward to a round of golf with me in the morning and I told him we had a reservation at 8:30.

So this is the background for my conversation with Nora while we were in bed that night. We talked about Denise and her surprising expectations and her admitted lack of sexual self control. I couldn't help but wondering if Nora ever felt anything close to that, slipping out of control, unable to resist. We talked about Andrew and how he must have felt and how he must be feeing now and how we could help that change for the better.

"Nora, I will try to help by staying in close touch with Andrew in the weeks ahead. Maybe next week end I'll drive down to go to a ball game with him. You can come along if you like. Undoubtedly he will welcome being around a beautiful female friend. It's too soon for us to try to hook him up with someone new in my opinion."

As we talked, I moved my hand on Nora's leg and after awhile I began to stroke her slowly up and down her slit until gradually I felt her become moist. She moved herself to a position to maximize her pleasure as we talked. She said she wished she could help too.

"How would you do that, Nora?" I asked.

"Maybe just to talk to him about forgetting Denise, try to help him think about the right time to look for someone new. He doesn't seem ready now. He will probably need a push to start dating again but, as you say, it is early for that. He must be sexually frustrated with no partner. I can't see him going to prostitutes. When he is ready he surely won't have any problem finding attractive women. He is very handsome, very fit, usually very pleasant. If I did not have you I would find him very desirable. He is a hunk, James!"

"I am well aware of that, Nora." Then I added, "Nora, there is one other thing in that regard you probably don't know about."

"What do you mean?"

"Andrew is very well endowed in the sexual equipment area, more than anyone I have known. Over my years in sports and at fitness centers I have seen many boys and men in the nude and I have never seen anyone as big as Andrew 'down there.' Rumors circulating about his size have undoubtedly been one reason Andrew has always attracted beautiful women--some just curious, some really turned on about what they have heard. I can't imagine a woman who would not be excited by seeing his size, thrilled by touching him--and taking him inside her body if it came to that. We can agree he has a lot of impressive characteristics to attract another woman."

Nora smiled at me. "Of course I know about his size and have for a longtime, James. Think about the times we have gone swimming with him at the lake and at the pool at our old apartment. Every time Andrew climbs out of the water with a wet bathing suit on his equipment is immediately obvious to anyone who wants to look, and I always have. Denise told me one time about how she liked to handle him, the thrill of it each time and about how he filled her up. Isn't it surprising he wasn't enough for her. "

As we talked I continued to stroke her, very light touches, not trying to bring an orgasm.

"So I guess size does matter to most women, and to you, Nora."

"Well, size may not matter so much in the act of intercourse itself--unless a man is very much below average. I believe it means more in the pleasure of looking at a large penis and touching it with your hands or your mouth--as compared to someone small. Now you know I am aware of the good news about Andrew in that regard we don't need to talk about it any further!"

"James, I wish I understood more about everything Andrew is feeling and what to do to make it easier for him. I know he needs us to be patient with his sadness and his resentment and supportive of him in whatever way he needs us. I know you will try and I will try too. I hope I can help in some way, even from a distance after he leaves."

"Nora, maybe I shouldn't say this but we both can help him by giving him some of the one thing he needs most, his most immediate need."

"What do you mean?"

"Just give him very personal female companionship while he is here, Nora. Maybe you could give him a few kisses and and at least mildly intimate touches and let him hold you. I can be his friend by not objecting to your doing that. Couldn't you tell how being around you this evening was impacting him in spite of his depression. I saw the way he looked at you, not just your sympathetic face but your alluring body, most obviously your breasts, while you were sitting near him on the couch. I haven't seen him stare at you like that before. I could see him starting to get hard while he looked at you. Maybe he is in bed right now with a hard-on fantasizing about how you looked tonight and wishing he was here in my place. "

And what man could resist Nora's lovely face, long chestnut hair, big brown eyes, inviting smile, and voluptuous body, all contributing to her aura of confident sensuality.

"James, I did notice where his eyes went when he thought I wasn't looking and I noticed something swelling down his pant leg as he stared. It was hard to miss. I didn't let him know I noticed and I did not want to say anything then about it to you."

I wondered if she was thinking about just that as we talked. Then we heard his footsteps in the hall and going down the stairs.

"He probably can't sleep, Nora. Why don't you go down and comfort him--however you can."

"James, really? I don't think you mean what you are suggesting. Given what we were just saying about him, wouldn't that be risky? I have nothing on under this old white shirt of yours. Andrew is a very attractive man and today isn't the first time I have known he finds me desirable. Isn't it dangerous under these circumstances for me to be with him on the couch in the near dark, knowing how sex-starved be must be. Don't you see that? I can't believe you are serous about this."

albright
albright
210 Followers