Nora - Embracing an Erotic Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James, are you sure you want to hear this. He's your good friend. It's my first time with another man since we married. Won't it make you feel bad to hear about it?"

"It will make me feel worse not to hear about it, Nora."

"Alright then, James. He was very sweet to me. He gave me everything I wanted, everything I asked him for. He was not aggressive. He did not try to dominate. If anything he was a bit passive and compliant; I would have preferred him to be more assertive, even commanding. He seemed very grateful for me being with him. I suspect he wanted to avoid pressing me for anything that might offend either you or me, anything he feared might damage our relationship, mine with you or ours with him.

"At the beginning his room was dark. I turned on the small lamp on the chest along the wall. I wanted to see him and for him to see me. First, we kissed and made out like we had done downstairs while you were watching. I was fervent, intent on hot sex, burning for it, but he was much more under control. I asked him to go down on me again. That was very nice for me--but you're much better, James, more enthusiastic, more patient, more loving. You have known how to please me that way for a long time; I realized that as he was trying to satisfy me.

"I was feeling very horny, and nasty too, thinking of what you and I had just done together. While he was tonguing me I asked him to lick my ass and tease me there with his tongue as you had just done; he made it obvious he found that distasteful. So I told him I wanted to ride him. It was quite wonderful the way he filled me up and I could feel him a lot when I tightened myself around him with each stroke in and out. I had thought maybe I could have orgasms by leaning so that my clit was in contact with the top of his cock but I found, like when we have sex, I needed to rub my clit with my finger to have an orgasm. It was exciting to feel his dick throbbing and jerking as he climaxed and that made me ready for more. He did not need long to recover as I stroked him until he was hard again.

"Then I asked him to take me from the back. I imagined how it looked to him watching himself part my pussy lips with his cock and then moving in and out of me. I wished I could've seen it myself. I liked moving back against him, hard, so I felt I was fucking him while he was fucking me. I reached my hand underneath to rub my clit. I asked him, and then I begged him James, to fuck me harder and faster and he did as I frigged myself and then I had a big orgasm and he shot his cum in me again. I liked him fucking me like a dog, James, making me feel like his bitch. And I like saying that to you now, using those words. I like being fucked like a bitch, James. With a big dick, James. Bigger than yours. Hard and fast. What I needed from him.

"After we rested, much longer this time, he mostly recovered again though not so hard as before. I told him I wanted to lie down and spread my legs for him so I could see his face and have my hands on him. As he came into me I moved my hands on his chest and his arms and then behind to clasp his hips so I could feel his muscles tighten with every stroke. I was turned on by his strength, being able to feel it and enjoy it as he moved in me. While we were this way, but really in every position, I was wishing you were watching so I could have turned my head and looked into your eyes the whole time and could have shared with you the pleasure written my face, the transparency of each build up toward my orgasms with him. I want you to see that, James. Maybe tomorrow.

"We stopped then and I have come back to you tired and pleased and full of his cum and hoping you will reclaim me gently and lovingly in the way I have counted on. James, the sex with Andrew was very good for me, and I know it was for him. We did our best to give mutual pleasure. I liked the way his big cock made me feel, fuller and tighter. Jack, it did not change anything between you and me, the way we will make love, the degree of our pleasure together. It was about sex, Jack; none of it was about love, like it is with you."

Even with her words I remained unsettled. I wondered whether there were things Nora hadn't mentioned she had done for him she did not do for me, whether she was being kind in not expressing more about the satisfaction he gave her--or about his stamina and quick recoveries so he could give more of what she wanted from him. I feared whenever we had sex she might not be able to suppress memories of how much fuller he had made her feel or how much she enjoyed holding him in her hand or taking him into her mouth. I wondered if her mind right then was still as full of him as her body had been.

I did not feel the need to reclaim her then and I knew she was exhausted. After awhile we slept.

Saturday

On Saturday morning we all slept late. When I awoke I canceled our golf reservation with fervent apologies because our starting time had been an hour before. Nora left to go shopping. I took a long walk. Andrew watched golf on TV. I felt we all three recognized this was to be Nora's day and night to make of them what she wanted.


In mid afternoon she suggested we go to the club for a swim. Andrew told her he had not brought a suit. "You can wear one of James' suits though it may be a bit tight for you. My friends at the pool will enjoy you in that suit."

To my surprise Nora did not wear one of her daring bikinis. I was accustomed to enjoying the stares she provoked at the pool when she did. This day she wore a one piece suit she had bought that morning. It was bright blue and form fitting, some stretchy fabric hugging her body, showing every curve and especially provocative in the way it presented her breasts and her nipples, teasing and tempting all of us. She sat between us on the edge of the pool and turned to give me a long kiss and then did the same for Andrew. At one point she touched both of us under water. "Just to keep you interested," she said.

I felt she was comparing our size again and intentionally provoking me to think about the difference. She and Andrew played together in the pool, flirting with one another while everyone could see me on the side watching. I was disappointed and embarrassed. After her sweet and loving words to me last night, I had not expected this. As we rode home from the pool Nora proposed we go dancing after dinner. " It will be fun to dance with both of you after dinner."

When we were home I told her I resented her behavior in public and described how much it hurt me. "You are being inconsiderate and thoughtless, like an immature teenager who can't stop showing off a new boyfriend to her girlfriends." I guess she was "feeling her way" and "going with the flow." The afternoon put me in a fowl mood and I hoped it would not spoil the evening. Mainly I worried her behavior with Andrew would spoil the evening.

While we were dressing for dinner she promised she would tell Andrew, and make sure he understands, whatever happens between them is entirely about sex and is to help him move on beyond his bitterness and begin to look for another woman who can to give him what Nora is giving him now. She assured me she would make plain I am the person she loves, chose to marry and plans to have children with and while this one time with him might be exciting for her it does not indicate anything beyond this one time. She said to me she hardly thought this needed to be said to Andrew; he already understood and accepted this as a unique experience. It was me she said who needed to understand better.

"James, being with him," she went on to say, "is not just because he is sad and your friend. It also is scratching an itch I have been feeling off and on for awhile. I should have told you. Maybe I will feel that again sometime and maybe we will need to work that out. In any case it would not involve Andrew. It would be again about a sexual need I am feeling."

This time she did not repeat what she had implied last night--I would need to agree before she would do anything with someone else. This gave me more to think about, something that might be much more important than one episode with my best friend. I realized we would need to talk about Nora's comment and her feelings after Andrew had gone home.

That night she wore a dress I had bought for her only a few weeks ago. We had picked it out together. A dark shade of yellow, almost gold. Very elegant. Close fitting. Again every curve revealed. Unusual for such a dress, small buttons in front from top to bottom, offering complete control of how much to show, depending on the occasion and how she, or a partner, felt about her audience. Before we went downstairs she said to me, "James, I like this sexy dress. Thank you for it. I hope you enjoy it tonight. It makes me feel very desirable, very sexy. If it was red or white I might be arrested--or kidnapped!"

In the car the car she said loud enough for Andrew to hear. "James, I like this dress we picked out, the way it looks. Maybe tonight is a chance to experiment with all these buttons. How many I should unbutton from the top, how many from the bottom. I have nothing on underneath except pull up stockings. No lines anywhere, a cheap thrill I hope for me and for anyone who watches us dance. I want that!"

To me the dress and her words about wearing it revealed a good deal about her mood, her need to make something special happen tonight, in public or in private, maybe both. Before we left for dinner she already had loosened several buttons from the top and several more from the bottom and then on the way from dinner to the dance club two more on the top and two more from the bottom. "Easier to dance this way," she said. Her breasts appeared to want to escape her top entirely.

Clearly she was in a sexy frame of mind. As we entered the dance area she whispered to me, "James, I have been feeling horny all day thinking about last night and also what might happen tonight. I'm sorry I was careless and offended you this afternoon. I need to think more carefully about what I want to happen and share it in advance to see what you will be comfortable with. I don't want to do anything you haven't consented to, though what I am thinking of asking for later tonight might stretch your tolerance, maybe by a lot. "

Nora asked me for the first dance, wanting me not to feel slighted I'm sure. "I know you have wanted me to wear this dress, James. So that you could finally see me in it."

"I wanted you to wear it so that others could see you, Nora. And I know that's what you want too, it's why you are wearing it. Not for me so much as for others--and tonight for Andrew. Let's be honest with one another."

"James, maybe tonight will be a test for both of us, to see how far we are prepared to go, together. Not like Denise did to Andrew, not in secret. But acknowledging what we are doing."

We talked briefly about the night before. I told her I knew it was very exciting for her. She said it was nothing she had ever expected, and maybe she wasn't ready to handle it, maybe she got carried away. "James, I don't want to be out of control and for you see me that way. But maybe sometimes I won't be able to help myself and you will need to restrain me."

"But it was exciting and erotic and pleasurable last night, wasn't it?"

"Yes. I have told you about it. Very good for me."

"Nora, you want to go further, don't you? In some way? Maybe you aren't sure but I sense you want to take advantage of the situation, with Andrew being here and with me being supportive."

"Yes, I do. I have an idea for later tonight. A fantasy--and a plan to bring it to life. I'll tell you later, maybe one step at a time."

"Well, unless you tell me now you aren't keeping your promise to make sure I am comfortable with what you want. You would like for more with him while he is here and you want to excuse yourself, convince yourself you are doing it as a kindness. Nora, we both know kindness is not what you are about; it isn't what is driving you."

"Kindness is some of it, James, but not all of it, not most of it. I find it hard to resist seizing the opportunity.I admit that. But again, like last night, I won't go further unless you approve each step along the way. Honestly, what I most want is for you to want me to do more. I want to have both of you tonight. It's what I hope you will want to happen, because you know it will be very erotic for you--not just for me--almost more than you can stand. I know this is a risk James, but I believe the reward is worth the risk for both of us. If you will will free me tonight, I will make it wonderful--for you, and for myself, and for your friend. I want to feel you watching me with him as it happens."

Then she left me to think about what she had said and she gave almost all the rest of the dances to Andrew, though strangers cut in several times. Whenever Nora and Andrew were dancing slow music they were dancing very close. Their desire was obvious to me and to everyone who looked. For several fast dances she and Andrew let themselves go, dancing in a way I had never been comfortable with, but very sexy.

" A sensational couple," I heard someone say about Nora with Andrew. "They are really into each other. " I hoped no one who knew me was watching them. I hoped I would still have my wife after tonight. After this week end.

Nora danced the last dance with me and thanked me for what I was doing, what I was letting happen. She said again her need for sexual excitement had been growing all day and she used some words to describe how she felt, words I would never have imagined her applying to herself. She said, "I feel wanton, decadent, promiscuous, lewd. James, the way I feel right now makes me unsure this one time with Andrew will be all I ever need from someone else. Maybe you will need someone else sometime too."

She added, "I will never do anything unless you let me, James. Never!"

"Unless you let me!" Well what did that really mean I wondered. Right now, given her feelings, not much.

Nora described then what she hoped would happen later that night and she asked me if it was something I could handle, even welcome. It took me a few minutes to get my head around what she was asking and I was especially unsettled by the implications of her last statement that maybe we would each have needs beyond one another in the future. I told her I was OK with what she was suggesting for tonight, I appreciated her telling me in advance. She said she wanted to share her plans with him too.

Then she asked if she could ride in the back seat with Andrew on the way home. What could I say? She was asking my approval for whatever the evening might bring and I knew she was expecting it. On her behalf, I felt sure she thought I would enjoy what she wanted to happen.

After their close dancing and flirting, she was in the back seat with Andrew and I heard her whispering to him, presumably sharing what she wanted to happen later. They soon began to kiss and fondle one another. He was leaning over kissing her and I could tell from her sounds he had undone more buttons from the bottom of her dress and was fingering her and she was liking it. After some minutes I heard her moan and sigh and knew she had her first orgasm of the evening. He leaned back into one corner and I heard her unzipping him and knew her hand was on his cock. She leaned forward toward me and whispered, "James, I want you to see what I am doing. No secrets! Tilt the mirror. Watch my hand on Andrew. "

I was afraid of an accident on the winding road and so I pulled over, stopped the car, and twisted toward the back. She smiled, relishing watching me watch her, her face glowing, aroused by her own boldness in asking me to accept her hand on my friend's swollen cock. She had one hand wrapped around the bottom of his cock and was stroking the rest of him with the other hand--to impress me I assumed. After a few minutes she stopped stroking him, waited for him to soften, pushed him back into his pants and zipped him. I turned away. I heard her say to him, "I want to save this for home!" I started the car.

When we arrived home, Nora led us both by the hand into the house and to the long leather couch in our study. She asked me to sit at one end and Andrew at the other. She dimmed the small table lamps at each end of the couch as well as the single ceiling light over the middle. Obviously she had prepared for this earlier. She reached for two joints she had placed in the small box on the end table near me, lit the first one, and sat down between us. We leaned back as we passed the first joint back and forth for several draws. When she was sure we had all reached a drifting mellow state she moved closer to me, kissed me deeply and asked me to angle back against one arm of the sofa so she could rest her body against me, her head against my chest, her legs resting on the couch. Andrew was leaning against the arm of the sofa at the other end, looking at us.

She whispered, "James, unbutton my dress. You said you bought this for me because you looked forward to undoing it all the way from top to bottom. Now is the time for that."

After the dancing and her ride in the back seat only a few buttons remained, so I began at the top. And when I was done with the second one I paused.

"Go ahead and pull the top open, James." We could both see her breasts, her swollen nipples. She cupped one hand under each breast sharing their beauty with the two of us. She used the thumb and forefinger on each hand to lightly pull on her nipples. "I can feel this all through me, all the way down. James, now undo the buttons on the bottom."

I undid those buttons. She used both hands to pull the dress entirely aside, revealing her body, sharing it with us. Then, and I could tell she was looking directly at Andrew, she slowly, languidly, teasingly, raised her knees, hooked one leg over the back of the couch and spread her legs, her sex naked for him. I noticed she had shaved herself entirely smooth. I had never seen my wife like that before.

"I want to arouse both of you, just from looking at me. I hope it makes you hard. Andrew, loosen your pants and slide them down so I can see you."

He did so. Not shy, though not looking me in the eye, he also raised his knees, spread his legs, hiding nothing, his balls hanging down, his big cock beginning to harden again.

"James, finger me, please. I need you to rub my clit and get me very hot and wet." I did this for her for a few minutes and brought her to a very mild orgasm as we both watched and listened to the sounds she made. He could see the pleasure on her face; I could feel it as she shuddered.

After she had calmed from my touches, she asked him to put his mouth on her and make her come that way, an orgasm from each us. He worked hard to please her. I could see his tongue on her and feel her small movements against me seeking maximum pleasure, twisting against his mouth. My cock was hard against her back as I heard her mews and moans grew more urgent as she reached for her second orgasm. When she had grown quiet again she asked him to jack off for her but not to come. "Go slow," she said, "I want to watch this--but don't finish, save yourself for what comes next." After a few minutes she asked him to stop, the second time she had put him off that evening. She was taking her pleasure from both of us, making plain her dominance, showing us we were there this night in service to her needs.

She sat up and looked first at Andrew and then at me. "Thank you for giving me what I asked for; now I will give back to you."

She turned all the way around and knelt on the couch, her head over the back, presenting her glistening naked sex to us, already swollen and bright pink from our ministrations. "I feel high and still hungry," she said. "I want you each to take me like this and for the other to watch. I want everything about this to be special for all of us, something unforgettable!"